PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 20 SST

yomama
06-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I've been checking out the classifieds here, Scream & Fly and Trader.....and haven't found anything that is either affordable or color coordinate-able (is that a word?) Anyway, if you know of anybody contemplating a sale of a nice wacka model, Merc prefered....Johnny-Rude acceptable....please give me a yell.
No hot pinks or teals !!!!! I got some cash...
The 97 that recently sold from ***boat classifieds, Red's & Grays definately suited me.....just tad too expensive.
Thanks

eliminatedsprinter
06-25-2004, 01:06 PM
My boat has the same deck as a stoker 20 sst and it was rigged by Stoker, Does that count? How about 1/2 credit?;)
Mine is the right colors (probably) but the wrong half is by Stoker huh?;)
It's a good thing you will accept an E-rude, because Stoker is an E-rude dealer, not many have mercs.

jackpunx
06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by yomama
I've been checking out the classifieds here, Scream & Fly and Trader.....and haven't found anything that is either affordable or color coordinate-able (is that a word?) Anyway, if you know of anybody contemplating a sale of a nice wacka model, Merc prefered....Johnny-Rude acceptable....please give me a yell.
No hot pinks or teals !!!!! I got some cash...
The 97 that recently sold from ***boat classifieds, Red's & Grays definately suited me.....just tad too expensive.
Thanks
I think Al has one in his showroom right now
give him a call

yomama
06-27-2004, 09:47 AM
eliminatedsprinter....I'd like to see some pics of your 1/2-1/2 !!!!
Rigged by Stoker......gotta be cool:D
jackpunx.....I've been emailing Al for the last week or so, looking for a sharp used 20 SST. He thought he might be taking one in on trade soon.......I'll have to call him back.
Thanks,
Mike

jackpunx
06-28-2004, 08:10 AM
jackpunx.....I've been emailing Al for the last week or so, looking for a sharp used 20 SST. He thought he might be taking one in on trade soon.......I'll have to call him back.
Thanks,
Mike
I would call.. he has been so busy that I think Email is taking a back seat..
Good luck and Let me know if I can help at all
Mark

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks,
Mike
I think it's kinda cool, for a boat with modest power. It's lost some speed since I had the powerhead rebuilt, but as soon as I get near the end of the warrenty, I'll take it to Stoker and get it back. It's very light and it handles pretty well. One thing I like is that I've never seen another one like it.:cool:

Tunnel Vision
07-06-2004, 11:44 AM
I'VE GOT ONE FOR SALE! IT'S ON HB CLASSIFIEDS AND S&F.:)
LET ME KNOW!