PDA

View Full Version : Burley News

circleboatKIDD
06-25-2004, 04:19 PM
For those who werent able to attend the race. Today they run a $500 shoot out. In ProStock it was Ty Newton driving the ps70 by I think at least a straight away,them in the Superstocks Dennis Rankin ss80 took the win followed by Newton ss70 and then the other Rankin boat ss801 driven by cowboy Kenny. Looks like the Pfaff motors are seting the tone for the weekend.:cool:

Beautiful Noise
06-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Did the GN guys run today?:)

circleboatKIDD
06-25-2004, 07:52 PM
nope they tested a little

GofastRacer
06-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Wow no GN's:eek: :eek:

Jordy
06-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Sounds like Kenny's neck must be feeling better. :D :D :D

circleboatKIDD
06-26-2004, 03:40 PM
SS/PS Results from today. In superstocks it was Dennis Rankin ss80 by 5sec over Dave Bryant ss91 and then Ty Newton ss70. Kenny Wells flipped the ss801 in a qualifer, I heard hes walking around, but the boats done for the weekend. In Prostock it was Newton ps70, I was told hes lapping some folks out there. Gofast the Gns are there they just dont run the shoot out thing I dont know how they finished Im only getting news for the SS/PS boats Ill see about them and the cracker guys, these results could change but as far as I know the races for today are done:cool:

BILLY.B
06-27-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by circleboatKIDD
Kenny Wells flipped the ss801 in a qualifer, I heard hes walking around, but the boats done for the weekend. Poor Kenny, I meet him a few years back and seemed like a really nice guy who was very eager to get into SS racing. It seems everytime I read about the races he's getting wet. Thank God he's ok and up and walking around, you goota love his "GET BACK ON THE HORSE THAT BUCKED YOU ATTITUDE" ;) :D .

circleboatKIDD
06-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Sundays Finals for Superstock was Dennis Rankin ss80 sweeping the SS class for the weekend I heard he even waited in the turns to let those boys have a chance to catch up, and Ty Newton in second there was some Dq's in the final so after the top two I didnt get the final results, and in ProStock Newton ps70 sweep the weekend, I think he lapped the whole field in one heat.:eek!:

SK48
06-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Lanse Haselrig GN 790 one overall in GN and also won the mink coat. Second place and first naturally aspirated GN was GN 30 with Doug Lightfoot driving. Great week in Burley as always.

Snowboat
06-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Hey Circleboatkidd. I met your Grandpa, very nice man. Talked to him a little bit about fuel injection.
The flats were cool, but I'd give the Race Award to Lance Hasselrig. The guy drives like the veteran he is. I talked to him a bit after each race. He ran his engine 7,000 rpms in two 15 minute GN's and a 4 lap race. The pipes were as clean as they can get. What a nice pro.
My twenty year old wants to be adopted by Dave Rankin, jealous as hell of Dennis.

Moneypitt
06-28-2004, 08:28 PM
We (PS89) sucked all weekend, couldn't find the 4200 ft tune up, But, there was some great races, and NO ONE was seriously hurt. And thats a good weekend by anyones standards. I was able to see some good old friends, party with some old friends from salt lake, and Snowboat was our neighbor!! How much better can it get?.. As for the ps 89 deal, we'll be back. See ya at the beach........Moneypitt

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-28-2004, 08:50 PM
The only news I have is, the circleboatkidd no-showed.:( Your killin me chief!:D

circleboatKIDD
06-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Vdrive Video watch the low blows man, plus I tired of sittin on the beach so I picked up a new ski sanger to keep me busy intill the race boats done, and anyway I got u for all the action I miss on video right chief;) :D