PDA

View Full Version : WTF! NPG Basic cable really $40+ per month!!!!

Roxysnow
04-05-2006, 09:08 AM
I am currently looking for cable or satelite service for the Havasu house and the NPG Cable is $40 for basic service? And that doesn't include addition add on's? What do you all pay and use for TV services in Havasu? Thanks :mad:

Squirtin Thunder
04-05-2006, 09:11 AM
I use NPG for TV, internet and phone. They are very rarely down here in Bullhead and all my calls are free. I pay about $100 or so a month but I have no more phone bill, I save about $300 a month.

Hallett Bill
04-05-2006, 09:12 AM
tell your satelitte provider that your adding another tv at home. it's only $5 per month, get a dish at any number of places for $50. and you have cheap tv at your havasu house.

Phat Matt
04-05-2006, 09:14 AM
tell your satelitte provider that your adding another tv at home. it's only $5 per month, get a dish at any number of places for $50. and you have cheap tv at your havasu house.
That is what I was just going to say.

Kilrtoy
04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
DAMN TIGHTWAD :boxed:

a catered life
04-05-2006, 09:21 AM
so thats how some people afford all those new toys(e tickets) :p

Roxysnow
04-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey, you think I can run 4 miles of cable to your house and pirate yours? No sense in dropping 100 bucks a month when I can just go to your house!!! :boxed:

Roxysnow
04-05-2006, 09:29 AM
And that'll work? I'll try that.

Hardly Satisfied
04-05-2006, 09:30 AM
Mila , I have a extra direct tv satelite dish if you need it

Bling Bling
04-05-2006, 09:34 AM
I am currently looking for cable or satelite service for the Havasu house and the NPG Cable is $40 for basic service? And that doesn't include addition add on's? What do you all pay and use for TV services in Havasu? Thanks :mad:
Quit crying tight wad. Your loaded!!!! :D

Roxysnow
04-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Mila , I have a extra direct tv satelite dish if you need it
That would be awsome! We'll pay you for it though! We'd really appreciate it! Thanks

Kilrtoy
04-05-2006, 09:42 AM
That would be awsome! We'll pay you for it though! We'd really appreciate it! Thanks
Your gonna pay for pirated TV, but wont pay for the legit TV.... :idea:

Roxysnow
04-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Your gonna pay for pirated TV, but wont pay for the legit TV.... :idea:
It's not pirated...I have directv at the house in Cali! Technically, I am actually going to be paying for it because I am going to pay the 4.99 per month fee for the box! I am looking at it like Satelite radio, it's going to go everywhere I go! :)

Racer277
04-05-2006, 09:51 AM
It's not pirated...I have directv at the house in Cali! Technically, I am actually going to be paying for it because I am going to pay the 4.99 per month fee for the box! I am looking at it like Satelite radio, it's going to go everywhere I go! :)
No, you are not pirating.
If you want, tell them you are installing in your RV, same thing. It's an add-on box to your existing account.
You can still get local LA channels this way too.

Hardly Satisfied
04-05-2006, 09:52 AM
You can have it , It's a extra one just sitting around getting in the way. For some reason I always save things incase someone might need one , let me know when you want it ??. I migth be up for the day on saturday just a quick turn around trip.

Phat Matt
04-05-2006, 10:23 AM
so thats how some people afford all those new toys(e tickets) :p
I can't afford the $4.99 extra a month so I stick with my rabbit ears. :)

Kilrtoy
04-05-2006, 10:55 AM
No, you are not pirating.
If you want, tell them you are installing in your RV, same thing. It's an add-on box to your existing account.
You can still get local LA channels this way too.
Pirating, lying, cheating, stealing, what does it matter
:boxed: :boxed:

Hardly Satisfied
04-05-2006, 11:11 AM
We all break the Law the time or another

Boatcop
04-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I use NPG for TV, internet and phone. They are very rarely down here in Bullhead and all my calls are free. I pay about $100 or so a month but I have no more phone bill, I save about $300 a month.
How's the phone working out? I just signed up for it, install set for the 26th. I'll end up saving about $40 bucks a month over Verizon (local) & ATT (long distance) and getting caller ID to boot. (not available in Parker)
I'm slightly appehensive, since cable has a tendancy to jack you on prices every once in a while.
How's the service been for you?