PDA

View Full Version : Mcmahons Rv Friggin' S**ks!!!

JustMVG
06-26-2004, 10:36 PM
After the experience of dealing with some of the most inept , idiotic, big assed liars i have ever dealt with, i mus twarn all HB members to stay away from these guys, they will look you right in the eye and lie their f'n head off, not only did i give them a check to hold the RV i wanted, and filled out the freakin credit app. get declined on the first pass, but get approved later only to find that another family had been sold this very same rv we were holding and had a deposit on, but we were never given any plausible explanation as to why this could even happen. The owner offers us a new 04 Hurricane by Thor, for his cost plus 1000 bucks, so we talk it over the wife and i and head over to see what we could do, i asked the owner for a simple explanation as to why we unable to get the other RV, he gets mad tells me i am to leave "his" lot or the police will be called and a report filed? WTF did i do to deserve this crap, all the while his sales guys are tring to tell him what happened and why the screw up occured, but he wanted no part of that and threatens me with violence in front of my family and kids, but is throwing all of us off the lot.
I Will never set foot on that lot again, and am asking that my fellow HBers do the same, save yourself the time and trouble and stay away from these jerks.
PM me for a more detailed account of what went down if you'd like.
Mike and Margaret VG

IN2-IN2MX
06-26-2004, 10:51 PM
Eow! What a jerk! Sorry that happened to you and your family. :yuk:

LASERRAY
06-26-2004, 10:53 PM
That Bites. What an unprofessional tool that guy is.:yuk:

LASERRAY
06-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Here's a couple links on this same subject.
RV HELL (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002201;p=1#0000 20)
More RV HELL (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002212)
Laserray's RV HELL (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001417)

JustMVG
06-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Believe me this guy is some piece of work, talks a big game and can't back it up, will walk away from you rather than talk and have his female finance mgr, come out and speak to me my wife my sis inlaw and my future brother in law, and treat us as if we are third graders and do not understand finance. I was amazed that this woman actually has a job there, who knows maybe she got something going on with the owner i don't know , but youhave got to be kidding when the owner himself will not stnad up like a man and listen to a client, tune me OK well tune into the boards my friend cause thats where folks like us who have the money to buy the toys you're trying so hard to sell, talk about folks like you.
Thanks for all the support folks, these guys suck and suck bad.
Mike VG

LASERRAY
06-26-2004, 11:20 PM
I'd send those Bozos a link to this forum so that they can see what THEY started, but they're probably to "above it all" to register.
<<<<<<<<----------------------- Laserray just shaking his head.:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
06-27-2004, 05:27 AM
That sucks, I can not understand what or why he would throw you off the lot so quickly:confused:

GlastronGuy
06-27-2004, 06:39 AM
That sucks to receive treatment like that. I will be sure to tell all my family/friends to not shop there.

NorCal Gameshow
06-27-2004, 06:47 AM
it must be the norm in that type of business....
my nieghbor bought what he thought was a "brand new" trailer
it's small world....
'cause their first time out, someone recognized it as a friend's trailer....it had been "lived in" for months before it was sold to my neighbor as brand new...
sad thing is my neighbor took it back...then upgraded....
maybe they knew what they were doin':wink:

Dr. Eagle
06-27-2004, 07:53 AM
You should report them to the state dept of consumer affairs, and the BBB. They have no business being in business...

Danhercules
06-27-2004, 07:59 AM
Use to be a diffrent name, bout 4 years back, and that is where be bought our trailer. It was when There Father owned it. The two sons screwed their dad and took over and changed the name. I a friends with the sales Manger at Family RV, just a few over. He told me the whole soga. The two prick sons screwed thier old man. I will never go there. Give me a PM and I can set you up with Family RV.

Dr. Eagle
06-27-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Danhercules
The two sons screwed their dad and took over and changed the name.
There you go, they even screw their own family members... what kind of treatment can you as a customer expect? I'd just say DO NOT PATRONIZE this dysfunctional family business.

JustMVG
06-27-2004, 08:42 AM
JB RICH, this guy did not want to be bothered or take the time to right the wrong that he and his staff brought onto themselves, when confronted by me and my wife he always just walked away only to return to make some stupid comment, all i wanted to do was find out why they didn't tell us the truth, and then i would have been happy to go on and leave peacefully, but when the guy started to use negative words in front of the kids, he got my goat, i tried to be civil, but this guy would not let anyone get a word in edgewise, it isn't a discussion when only one person has the floor. There was yelling on both sides he just wanted to complete a sale he had going with some other customers, who i am glad got to see the other side of this jerk, maybe they will change their minds. This guy Shawn was a prick the whole time, acting holier than thou, and his shit didn't stink, we'll see how he's going to deal with the shitstorm thats going to hit him in the next few weeks . Mike VG

BoatPI
06-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Does he work at the LHC Marina as a part time job?

JustMVG
06-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Boat PI that was just wrong:D , and maybe he does just that

JustMVG
06-28-2004, 03:52 PM
i I wrote in my post regarding McMahons RV and the finance mgr. this is what i put down.quote(who knows maybe she got something going on with the owner i don't know.)End Quote.
That was wrong of me to say or to imply that was not fair to Patty the Finance person there, my sincere apologies to her and her family, it was my Assumption based on the actions of Mr. Shawn McMahon that led me to make that assumption, again my sincere apologies to her and her family. Mike VG

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
i I wrote in my post regarding McMahons RV and the finance mgr. this is what i put down.quote(who knows maybe she got something going on with the owner i don't know.)End Quote.
That was wrong of me to say or to imply that was not fair to Patty the Finance person there, my sincere apologies to her and her family, it was my Assumption based on the actions of Mr. Shawn McMahon that led me to make that assumption, again my sincere apologies to her and her family. Mike VG You're absolutley Right! That was very wrong of you and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!..................................... ............
Everyone knows that Shawn McMahon is a raging homosexual!!!!:D

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 03:58 PM
OH Yea! I'm Just Kidding!!!:p

Dave C
06-28-2004, 03:59 PM
you caught him in a breach of contract which is actionable. Seems like he tried to bully you so you would drop it.
Call a spade a spade......

JustMVG
06-29-2004, 09:58 PM
His Boss heard about the internet threads i have started and has told him to make it right or else, this is the guys own brother telling him to get his stuff together or get out of the biz.
I'll let him go thru the speil and all the bs he has to offer than tell him i'll be back in a bit. Going down to irvine to talk to his brother, maybe he can see the light when told my side of the story, funny thing a "moderator" on another site pulled my thread saying it was one sided and that there was no way for the accused to reply, i told him that although you have the right to censor some of my posts, the accused knows where the site is and can register at any point to make sure his side of the argument is heard, in fact i'll mail the guy the sites address just so he can come on their and say his piece, the reply i got from the moderator was very interesting, must be a newbie.
Amazing how one thread can cause a web site so much trouble.
Mike VG

GlastronGuy
07-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Any updates?

CAHotRodBoy
07-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
After the experience of dealing with some of the most inept , idiotic, big assed liars i have ever dealt with, i mus twarn all HB members to stay away from these guys, they will look you right in the eye and lie their f'n head off, not only did i give them a check to hold the RV i wanted, and filled out the freakin credit app. get declined on the first pass, but get approved later only to find that another family had been sold this very same rv we were holding and had a deposit on, but we were never given any plausible explanation as to why this could even happen. The owner offers us a new 04 Hurricane by Thor, for his cost plus 1000 bucks, so we talk it over the wife and i and head over to see what we could do, i asked the owner for a simple explanation as to why we unable to get the other RV, he gets mad tells me i am to leave "his" lot or the police will be called and a report filed? WTF did i do to deserve this crap, all the while his sales guys are tring to tell him what happened and why the screw up occured, but he wanted no part of that and threatens me with violence in front of my family and kids, but is throwing all of us off the lot.
I Will never set foot on that lot again, and am asking that my fellow HBers do the same, save yourself the time and trouble and stay away from these jerks.
PM me for a more detailed account of what went down if you'd like.
Mike and Margaret VG
I'm on a friggin' crusade today. I would write a letter to the manufacturer of the RV (and any other manfr's that he reps) and let them know what a f'd up dealer he is.
Here is a link to the CA Dept Of Consumer Affairs. Drop them a notes as well:
http://www.dca.ca.gov/
I'm dealing with then now on a crooked tranny repair shop in Needles, BOB'S WHOLESALE TRANSMISSIONS. My trans broke and I got towed back to Needles. They (over) charged me $2600 to rebuild a 4L80E trans. Less than 500 miles later it broke again. The local shop found that all the solinoids were old one and not replaced as specifically detailed on my invoice from Bob's. Dept of Consumaer Affair Bur Of Auto repairs rep has contacted them and was told a refund would be sent. Haven't got it yet but the BAR rep is on top of it, calls me every other day to see if I got money yet. Good guys.