PDA

View Full Version : Golf cart steering wheels

MUDXPRT
06-27-2004, 08:11 AM
I have a club car and I am having a hard time finding a steering wheel adapter to put a grant steering wheel on my cart, any help would be appreciated.

slink
06-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Mud, I see your in Corona. Have you checked out that new shop off the 91 freeway at McKinley. I was in there a few weeks back and it seems like all the guy works on his $$$ club cars and ez go's. You might want to check him out. I forget the name of the place, but go east on Sampson from McKinley (towards Laveycraft) about 1/2 mile down on the left, you'll see a bunch of new tilt up warehouses, turn left into the complex and go straight till you hit the dead end, they are on the left. Hope that helps

MUDXPRT
06-27-2004, 08:28 AM
Yea rainbow custom carts checked with them about a month ago they said they have one but they need to get more made, checked with them this week and they still haven't done any yet. So I'm looking for other avenues.

rvrkaosI
06-27-2004, 08:35 AM
Mudxprt,
I'm Patrick Mentoyers friend, and have to say he has a real nice cement pump:D
But anyways, PM tobtek, he does some real trick deals with his golf carts, as I have seen one of them in person. I believe he builds them and sells them too.
Bob