PDA

View Full Version : Lake San Antonio this weekend

hd&boatrider
06-27-2004, 07:48 PM
My brother went to San Antonio Lake yesterday and today and says there was a lot of people with V-Drives and jets out there. It was some kind of gathering and most people knew each other from some boating website. Anybody from the HB boards out there?
Just curious. He was in my old Southwind I sold to him late last year.

LASERRAY
06-27-2004, 09:52 PM
My friend Rick was there this weekend in his 21' Hallett. I'll ask him about it tomorrow at work.:cool:

hd&boatrider
06-28-2004, 04:54 AM
Thanks Ray....My brother appreciated seeing all the older boats and would like to know when/where they get together normally.

hd&boatrider
06-28-2004, 08:09 AM
BTTT

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
My brother went to San Antonio Lake yesterday and today and says there was a lot of people with V-Drives and jets out there. It was some kind of gathering and most people knew each other from some boating website. Anybody from the HB boards out there?
Just curious. He was in my old Southwind I sold to him late last year. My friend rick said the lake was empty and blown-out this weekend and that the V-drive meet was at Nacimiento.:cool:

hd&boatrider
06-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
My friend rick said the lake was empty and blown-out this weekend and that the V-drive meet was at Nacimiento.:cool:
Shit maybe it was Naciemento....I was probably wrong on that one. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51098

redneckgirl
06-28-2004, 08:20 PM
We were at Naci on Sunday... I didn't see any big groups of v-drives... at least not any more than normal... sorry I couldn't help!!!
RNG

fourspeednup
06-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Punany-Pirate was out there with his crew,clique,posse, etc ;) .....talked to him earlier today and he'd of mentioned if he saw something like that. Never been there but by people's descriptions of it San Anton seems a bit small for the cool guy boats:cool:

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Never been there but by people's descriptions of it San Anton seems a bit small for the cool guy boats:cool: San Antonio is plenty big for any type of boat under 29'. Hell fourspeed. They even had a V-drive meet at Casitas this past winter.;)

hd&boatrider
06-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks everybody....

fourspeednup
06-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
San Antonio is plenty big for any type of boat under 29'. Hell fourspeed. They even had a V-drive meet at Casitas this past winter.;) That's true, and there is a 35mph speed limit there too!:p