View Full Version : Anchor Buddy.

LASERRAY
06-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Who uses one. I use one when I moor the boat and it works killer. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I have one too... I love it. Took me a while to figure out the ins and outs of it... but once set it really helps keep your boat there and makes it pretty easy to pull into the beach to board.

redneckgirl
06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey Ray did you get your boat back yet???? When is your next trip up to Naci/SA???
RNG

LASERRAY
06-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Hey Ray did you get your boat back yet???? When is your next trip up to Naci/SA???
RNG Hey RNG.;) Got the boat back a couple of weeks ago. The outdrive was ok, I just spun a hub. We went up to Lake McClure last weekend, and are going-up to Shaver lake for a week starting next Saturday. I'm trying to do a trip to San Antonio on July 23rd and it looks like it's going to happen. There's also a number of other ***boat and Riverratlife peeps heading up for Miller19j's 30th birthday bash on that weekend.:cool:

JetBoatRich
06-27-2004, 08:36 PM
We have one and it does work great on the lakes:D

GlastronGuy
06-27-2004, 08:45 PM
We use one. When we're not using it on the water we use it to bungee jump.

redneckgirl
06-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Hey RNG.;) Got the boat back a couple of weeks ago. The outdrive was ok, I just spun a hub. We went up to Lake McClure last weekend, and are going-up to Shaver lake for a week starting next Saturday. I'm trying to do a trip to San Antonio on July 23rd and it looks like it's going to happen. There's also a number of other ***boat and Riverratlife peeps heading up for Miller19j's 30th birthday bash on that weekend.:cool:
Cool glad everything worked out cheeper!!!! We will be in Havasua July 23 :( :D My first trip to the zoo... It is the Shockwave Regatta!!! Sorry we will miss the party... :wink: But I am looking forward to my first trip... :cool: :D
RNG

LASERRAY
06-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Cool glad everything worked out cheeper!!!! We will be in Havasua July 23 :( :D My first trip to the zoo... It is the Shockwave Regatta!!! Sorry we will miss the party... :wink: But I am looking forward to my first trip... :cool: :D
RNG Blow it off!!!:D

redneckgirl
06-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Blow it off!!!:D
Your not reading correctly.... IT IS MY FIRST TRIP TO HAVASUA... I can got to Naci / SA any day of the week...:eek: :cool: :D Lucky me!!! :D :D
RNG

LASERRAY
06-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Your not reading correctly.... IT IS MY FIRST TRIP TO HAVASUA... I can got to Naci / SA any day of the week...:eek: :cool: :D Lucky me!!! :D :D
RNG FINE!!!:D If you're going to hang-out at Havasu(A), you'd better start to say it right. It's Havasu. Not Havasua.;)
If you blow it off let me know.:D

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
We use one. When we're not using it on the water we use it to bungee jump. Nice. It also works well as a Polish tow-rope.:D

redneckgirl
06-28-2004, 05:31 AM
FINE!!!:D If you're going to hang-out at Havasu(A), you'd better start to say it right. It's Havasu. Not Havasua.;)
If you blow it off let me know.:D
That is what drinking and posting does for you... misspelled words...
Have a good week !!!!
RNG

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
That is what drinking and posting does for you... misspelled words...
Have a good week !!!!
RNG You too RNG. Take some pics at the Reggata and post 'em.;)