PDA

View Full Version : First impressions

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 10:38 AM
I'm hardly the "Amazing Kreskin" but I'm all you've got! You'll have to just accept me as a non-deity but certainly and up and coming deitous kinda guy. I haven't had the chance to meet you all so I will only be able to rate the posters I've had the pleasure of interacting with so far...
Mrs Flying-Vee... quite a sweety. Sorta the matriarch in MHO. Can't see her pic but prolly a babe.
Dave C... the one-liner type. Not really an individual but definitely in the pack. Likes to stir it up a little but not in for the long haul. Collects "Hello Kitty" stuff so he's probably mellow.
riverdave... jumps to conclusions but seems ok. A little cliquish and can be hostile. Might need a colon wash but I'm not sure?
Bre... another sweety. I'd never slam someone who makes pasties for a living. I'm thinking about a "pastie" night at our club cuz of her.
OGShocker... a basic tightie rightie cut from the same pattern as most. Never spoke with him but on a poli thread so I can't sez I know him. Defintely has a gun rack!
Carbonmarine... imaginitive but yet shows no interest in utilizing his ability unless in a derogotory spit up. Could be the water?
Trojan Dan... not much interaction. Is anybody really a Trojan fan? I mean... with the desensitization and all?
Al cole holic... posts on threads he hates to show you he hates the thread? I wonder if he runs the "redundancy" ride at Magic Mountain?
Kilrtoy... can switch personalities quicker than Sybil. Likeable 'cept when he's trying to gunpowder hia own meat.
1shockwaveguy.... I think I saw him on Jerry Springer with a ferret, two chickens and tube of Gleem. Don't know what it was about? (I'm a channel flicker.)
debbolas... a great referee and moderate voice of reason.
dicudmore... a pretty good soldier in internet warfare. Needs to come on over to the dark side with us trolls.
1stepcloser... tries to read between the lines when there's nothing there. Would be good at guessing weight?
riverbound... part of the pack. Needs recognition. I'd recommend a ribbon instead of a collar.
Forensic... a headline reactionary. Prolly works for Fox.
unleashed... (see above)
blown472... Dee Snider with a job. (Could be the avatar?)
holymoly... blah blah blah. You know the type.
jetboatbryan... brownie point winner hands down. Whichever direction a thread takes you can count on him to be there late and say whatever the majority wants to hear. Nice work dude!
78eliminator... I can't be mean to someone who pulls a muscle patting themselves on the back. Wear a sling and get back to me in a week.
Summerlove... pretty good poster. Takes a lot of heat that I don't understand. He could say he turned left at the light and the tightie rightie's would be on him for Farenheit 9/11.
Dr Eagle... the best voice the wasscally wights have got. Can zing 'em without getting his panties in a wad.
There's a couple trolls (Besides myself) that haven't merited a mention cuz they're diptards. There's a passel of regs I haven't met so I cannot comment on them. There's a few I prolly should mention but I can't remember their names.
And btw... this is bait. Bwaahaahaha!

copperrat20
06-28-2004, 10:41 AM
It's more than likely your in for an ear full!:eek:

HCS
06-28-2004, 10:42 AM
I see you got everyone pegged. :D

riverbound
06-28-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm surprised I made it on your list. I dont think I have ever talked to you, but I'm flattered you thought of me:D

jackpunx
06-28-2004, 10:44 AM
if you read it on ***boat.. It must be true..:D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 10:45 AM
I try to be an equal opportunity troll.

riverbound
06-28-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I'm hardly the "Amazing Kreskin" but I'm all you've got! You'll have to just accept me as a non-deity but certainly and up and coming deitous kinda guy. I haven't had the chance to meet you all so I will only be able to rate the posters I've had the pleasure of interacting with so far...
riverbound... part of the pack. Needs recognition. I'd recommend a ribbon instead of a collar.
Looks like I got my recognition:D
Not sure how to take the ribbon comment though.:confused:

topless
06-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
if you read it on ***boat.. It must be true..:D
Did you make it to the concert Saturday night? Traffic was a bitch!

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 10:47 AM
I feel honored to be mentioned along with that crowd :D

Blown 472
06-28-2004, 10:48 AM
blown472... Dee Snider with a job. (Could be the avatar?)
Wtf??? that is chick, bass player from white zombie. You need to get out more.

jackpunx
06-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by topless
Did you make it to the concert Saturday night? Traffic was a bitch!
OMG.. we waited 4+ hrs.. then I found the back way in.. 10min.. Im going to post some pics and tell the story this afternoon.. very cool weekend.. My daughter had a great B day..
Did you go?..

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I don't see near the zombies I used to since I became a recluse. Was she the one eating a kidney on Night of the Living Dead VII?

welk2party
06-28-2004, 10:51 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_113.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 10:55 AM
That is some funny ass shit,
You have way to much time on your hands.....:D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 10:56 AM
I can't be mean to a Welk fan. (Must be the bubbles?) Now if you'd said LesBrown2party or Mitchmiller2party....?

XTRM22
06-28-2004, 11:00 AM
I can't be mean to a Welk fan. (Must be the bubbles?) Now if you'd said LesBrown2party or Mitchmiller2party....?
Now that's funny!:D :p I would know cause people are always laughing at me.
Chuck:p

topless
06-28-2004, 11:01 AM
OMG.. we waited 4+ hrs.. then I found the back way in.. 10min.. Im going to post some pics and tell the story this afternoon.. very cool weekend.. My daughter had a great B day..
Did you go?.. Well, I left the house thinking it would take me about 30-45 minutes to get there. After 3 hours in traffic, it was 9 pm. I figured the concert would be over in an hour and we were stll 4 miles from Glen Helen Parkway so we went home. Bri was very sad an we were both frustrated at that point. Where was the back way? I heard that No Doubt didn't even start playing till 10:30. Glad your daughter had a great B-day How old is she? Mine is 14 going on 22. ;)

HCS
06-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Well, I left the house thinking it would take me about 30-45 minutes to get there. After 3 hours in traffic, it was 9 pm. I figured the concert would be over in an hour and we were stll 4 miles from Glen Helen Parkway so we went home. Bri was very sad an we were both frustrated at that point. Where was the back way? I heard that No Doubt didn't even start playing till 10:30. Glad your daughter had a great B-day How old is she? Mine is 14 going on 22. ;)
I see.........a hijacking in progress.;)
I ain't no Kreskin either.:p

welk2party
06-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I am assuming you are talking about me! :cool:
Just FYI: my screen name was meant to be translated as...we like 2 party.
I meant to throw an I in there when I registered and missed it.

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 11:17 AM
Mrs Flying-Vee... quite a sweety. Sorta the matriarch in MHO. Can't see her pic but prolly a babe.
Bre... another sweety. I'd never slam someone who makes pasties for a living. I'm thinking about a "pastie" night at our club cuz of her.
Kilrtoy... can switch personalities quicker than Sybil. Likeable 'cept when he's trying to gunpowder hia own meat.
debbolas... a great referee and moderate voice of reason.
dicudmore... a pretty good soldier in internet warfare. Needs to come on over to the dark side with us trolls.
I don't know about the dark side much but would love to play @ texoma. Who has a blower motor I can borrow to play with the big boys :cool:
Will add comment to those I've met...
Mrs Flyin' Vee..... very nice person, not on the boards bashing people. Has a really really nice boat
:D
Bre, pretty much agree with your comments. Very cool, down to earth and can back a trailer :D
Kilrtoy...Nice guy, wife wants a bigger boat after OP6. Mrs Kilrtoy, needs no further introduction. Very nice gal, delivers babies :D
Debbolas...has no comment on that (at times) and can back a trailer. Brings turkey jerky to the lake, very cool family :D

Outnumbered
06-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Coming from a guy with 7,700 posts:rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
06-28-2004, 11:41 AM
http://www.salagir.com/gfx/troll-web.jpg
Glad you didn't include me in your view of who's who.

Huckleberry
06-28-2004, 12:17 PM
MMD,
With a post like that, you're sure to make hit list #2!!! It's more fun to lurk in the shadows unknown.

jackpunx
06-28-2004, 12:19 PM
Well, I left the house thinking it would take me about 30-45 minutes to get there. After 3 hours in traffic, it was 9 pm. I figured the concert would be over in an hour and we were stll 4 miles from Glen Helen Parkway so we went home. Bri was very sad an we were both frustrated at that point. Where was the back way? I heard that No Doubt didn't even start playing till 10:30. Glad your daughter had a great B-day How old is she? Mine is 14 going on 22. ;)
she turned 16:D
the back way in was off the 215
PS.. sorry for the partial hi jack:D

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2004, 12:24 PM
I have yet to actually meet anyone from these boards that I haven't liked, regardless of their politics. Besides, when I meet people from the boards I'm either boating or celebrating and who wants to mess up good times like that with thoughts of politics.:D

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2004, 12:28 PM
she turned 16:D
the back way in was off the 215
PS.. sorry for the partial hi jack:D
Hey Mark, wish her Happy Birthday from me and my family will you!!!! :D :cool:

Dave C
06-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Thats is some funny shiznit... I don't care who you are.......
Hello kitty........ :eek:
BTW... were you originally from Canada?
Dave C... the one-liner type. Not really an individual but definitely in the pack. Likes to stir it up a little but not in for the long haul. Collects "Hello Kitty" stuff so he's probably mellow.
And btw... this is bait. Bwaahaahaha!

PlyaPlya22
06-28-2004, 01:31 PM
Get back to work:D

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Get back to work
What are you talking about,
WHO THE HELL WORKS ON MONDAY'S

PlyaPlya22
06-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Not me! Even if I am there:cool:

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Fergot a couple...
Magicmtndan or magikmountainman or whatever the heck his name is.... Considers himself the site policeman. Maybe full of himself cuz he had the bejeezus whipped out of him back when he was a voluntary hall monitor. Prolly hates cartoons. Never trust anybody that hates cartoons!
Playplay22? Close?
pretty even keel. Seems to be in good humor most of the time. he probably likes the three stooges and I have to respect anyone who likes the three stooges.
Eliminatedsprinter... maybe the only guy I've ever seen on the boards for the right reasons. he might not be easy to drag into a fight but once he has... prolly nuthin' but, he's still alright.

TrojanDan
06-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Trojan Dan... not much interaction. Is anybody really a Trojan fan? I mean... with the desensitization and all?
WooHoo, how about that! After being registered for over 2 years with only 441 posts (only like posting when I can contribute) and a veteran of four OP6's, I finally get mentioned. Can I have my Brownie Button now? :D
Is anybody really a Trojan fan? Why sure, there's probably hundred's of us on here. It's the Auburn fans that you really can't find.
:D ;)

eliminatedsprinter
06-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by TrojanDan
WooHoo, how about that! After being registered for over 2 years with only 441 posts (only like posting when I can contribute) and a veteran of four OP6's, I finally get mentioned. Can I have my Brownie Button now? :D
Is anybody really a Trojan fan? Why sure, there's probably hundred's of us on here. It's the Auburn fans that you really can't find.
:D ;)
WooHooo I got mentioned too...:D I don't undersand it, but I got mentioned.;)

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 04:20 PM
and a veteran of four OP6's
I knew someday i would be able to call you this Dan
a "VETERANO"

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Y'all don't go too bazooka on me. I'm only cutting slack until I see farenheit 9/11. I'll have to step down from the podium at that point and let Michael Moore be your God. You do know he's going to be King of the United States? Dont'cha?

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Ummm...oh yeah (that was more bait)

Dave C
06-28-2004, 05:00 PM
actually thats some funny shiznit.........
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
http://www.salagir.com/gfx/troll-web.jpg

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Ummm...oh yeah (that was more bait) No one seems to care about your desire to stir the pot. Isn't there enough drama on here without your tired takes?;)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 05:04 PM
You just did... :D
Bwaahahaha, my evil plot is working.

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 05:08 PM
I can't retaliate against you laserray, until you remove that Sugar glider from your avatar. My daughter would never forgive me.
Can you feel the love in here? It's like a friendly game of chutes and ladders. Just one big happy family. (I'm the dog :( )

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 05:14 PM
I can't retaliate against you laserray, until you remove that Sugar glider from your avatar. My daughter would never forgive me.
Can you feel the love in here? It's like a friendly game of chutes and ladders. Just one big happy family. (I'm the dog :( ) Sugar Glider? I don't know weather to laugh or not.:confused:
Add this bio to your observations.
Lake Pirate:
He's a shit saleman with a mouth full of samples.:cool:

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 05:21 PM
So what is it? Sure looks like a Sugar Glider?
So what's crawled up your ass laserwit? Did the ACLU get your mean Uncle out of jail and you still owe him money? Do you hate Peanut Butter (and own a jelly farm) so you're pissed at Carter? Let me guess...you run a sweat shop and you're just protecting your custom dickie monopoly?

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 05:32 PM
I'am so happy just to not see my name up there.........( . )( . )....:cool:

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 05:34 PM
So what is it? Sure looks like a Sugar Glider?
So what's crawled up your ass laserwit? Did the ACLU get your mean Uncle out of jail and you still owe him money? Do you hate Peanut Butter (and own a jelly farm) so you're pissed at Carter? Let me guess...you run a sweat shop and you're just protecting your custom dickie monopoly? WOW!:D That's deep. Did you lift that from the acid induced memoirs of Jim Morrison, Timothy O'Leary, or perhaps a pre-pubecent Woody Allen? I haven't seen dialog that thought-out since, I'm going to have to go back to F-Troop on that one. I think it was the "It is Ba-loon" episode". Some of Larry Storch's better work with the Hakauwi tribe.:p

ratso
06-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I'am so happy just to not see my name up there.........( . )( . )....:cool:
**** you Kim you ****ing **** sucker.:D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 05:40 PM
I know that was meant as an insult but I liked F-Troop and Larry Storch. I even thought Ken Barry was good in it. I liked the con-man indians (nice google) and I liked the Sarge. If you want to insult me, you should compare me to Sean Hannity or Ann Coulter...I might have to "off" myself if that happened. You shold try some originality there amigo. You sound like a troll with a nick? Was your previous name "anon?" Bwahahaha... just kidding. I'm sure you're just a regular diptard and nothing special. Have a cookie and calm down.

ratso
06-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Lake Pirate...would you please remove the "Texas" part from beneath your avatar? I'd hate for some of the people on here to associate Texas with some twit like you...:yuk:

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ratso
**** you Kim you ****ing **** sucker.:D
Ratso, I'am the ........( . )( . )...sucker! Hows it going?:D

ratso
06-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Ratso, I'am the ........( . )( . )...sucker! Hows it going?:D
Doing good Kim... Tried your V-8 out yet???

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Your feelings hurt Ratso? I didn't include you and your Michael Jackson doll in my post? :(
I promise I'll mention you next time I do a thread on "Posters so lame you didn't see their thread." Until then... you are going to have to settle for near invisibleness. Can you move a penny up a door for Demi Moore?

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
You sound like a troll with a nick? Pot kettle black mean anything to you troll? You've been a troll ever since we found your on our doorstep. How do I send you back from whence you came? You scrote. Your about as useless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Now leave me. I'm thru with you. You're way past your experation date.:cool:

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey Lake Pirate....
You forgot Titties and Beer
says right in his avatar...."hell of a guy"

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Sounds like he covered it himself dicudmore :) ?
Holy Macarena! Did laserwit quote one of the oldest comebacks in written history? What's next? The old size twelves up the pooper? Gonna beat me with an ugly stick?
Gonna make a match with my ass and your face.(reverse this for your own use.) Jeezus man!
The red neck handbook must be laying on your monitor next to your humping pillow? Walk away from the computer. It's not too late. Or...skedaddle you retard dipsh*t. Whichever suits you.

ratso
06-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Your feelings hurt Ratso? I didn't include you and your Michael Jackson doll in my post? :(
I promise I'll mention you next time I do a thread on "Posters so lame you didn't see their thread." Until then... you are going to have to settle for near invisibleness. Can you move a penny up a door for Demi Moore?
Sorry dude, I just asked if you could remove "Texas" from beneath your avatar. Anyway, my shit stirring is usually done in person, not from behind a computer screen. I won't reply to any more of your posts, and hopefully no one else will either. If I could shove my fist through this computer screen and grab your puny punk ass...;)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:06 PM
My my... a threat? I believe YOU entered this thread and YOU decided to post and YOU picked your own words. Then again if I were you... I guess I'd have to act like a tough guy for no apparent reason. Little dick? (Don't get your panties in a wad...it's an honest question.) I bet you have a really big truck..eh? lol

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Sounds like he covered it himself dicudmore :) ?
Holy Macarena! Did laserwit quote one of the oldest comebacks in written history? What's next? The old size twelves up the pooper? Gonna beat me with an ugly stick?
Gonna make a match with my ass and your face.(reverse this for your own use.) Jeezus man!
The red neck handbook must be laying on your monitor next to your humping pillow? Walk away from the computer. It's not too late. Or...skedaddle you retard dipsh*t. Whichever suits you. Bye Bye colon blow;)

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Doing good Kim... Tried your V-8 out yet???
I did yesterday, she rumbles like before.......( . )( . )....:)

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:12 PM
riverdave... jumps to conclusions but seems ok. A little cliquish and can be hostile. Might need a colon wash but I'm not sure?
Cliquish and can be hostile? Why whatever do you mean?
C'mon out to Parker "boy" I'll help tie ya up. :)
You see just as friendly as can be offering to help tie up you.. eeerrrr your boat up. I think that's called "southern hospitallity"
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Random/ConfederateFlag.jpg
RD
(If your going to troll do it right)
P.S. your turn.. :D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Since RD made me a custom flag I'm gonna take back everything ratso and laserwit told me to say about him.

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Since RD made me a custom flag I'm gonna take back everything ratso and laserwit told me to say about him.
You called me hostile I believe.. I was just trying to go with your 1st impression n what not. :D
RD

ratso
06-28-2004, 06:16 PM
I did yesterday, she rumbles like before.......( . )( . )....:)
How fast? or did you open it up yet?
I have an overheating problem with mine (HydroStream)
Changed the impeller, pulled the thermostats again, changed the water deflectors, backflushed the low water pickup...going to try it out again tomorrow. I guess you know I towed the Stryker to OP6, met a lot of cool people from the boards...

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:17 PM
I did say it was a "first" impression. Not the last one. :)

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 06:17 PM
My my... a threat? I believe YOU entered this thread and YOU decided to post and YOU picked your own words. Then again if I were you... I guess I'd have to act like a tough guy for no apparent reason. Little dick? (Don't get your panties in a wad...it's an honest question.) I bet you have a really big truck..eh? lol
Slamming don't work " Dumb Ass " try talking to people first, then they won't try to treat you like shit! I know you are a Pirate, ust not of a boat!..........( . )( . )..........:p

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Oh c'mon now fake pirate... You gotta admit it was funny.. :D Your not mad at me are you? :(
RD <---- oh boo hoo.. :( :(
I was just trying to do my part with regards to the racial barriers in boating like you asked me to do? :D

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 06:18 PM
have some of you guys ever thought about playing nice?
just asking.....
yes, I've been drinking :D

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
have some of you guys ever thought about playing nice?
just asking.....
yes, I've been drinking :D
What fun would that be? :D
RD <---- apparently "hostile" according to butt pirate ;)

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
What fun would that be? :D
RD <---- apparently "hostile" according to butt pirate ;)
you're right.....it is fun when you've had a few
RD <--- did not seem hostile when we met at OP6 :D

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:23 PM
I just want to give the man everything expects..
It sux always having to live up to all these high expectations from people.
RD :D

Kilrtoy
Come on RD
you are from southern OC
not from the back woods of alabama
Don't let plyaplya see that flag, they will never go to Parker

Lake Pirate
Coulda been a funny thread KH. I'm just going with the flow. I am more than willing to post with tongue planted firmly in cheek. However... if people want to go the other way...I can do that too!
I don't put a gun to your heads and make you read these threads. I definitely don't make you post! I pretty much am joking most of the time but feel no need to explain it to you. Satire, whimsy and nuance are self evident. If you don't get it. You just don't get it.

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Come on RD
you are from southern OC
not from the back woods of alabama
Actually from southern california.. (san diego) to be exact.
The flags and joke are in reference to the past (thread with the racial barriers in boating) when he called me a member of the klan.. I'm still stuck on that and find it funny as all get out. :D
RD

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 06:25 PM
I know but I kinda like the flag,
In a weird way:eek:

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 06:25 PM
a wise person once said we cannot enter into a battle of wits as you've come unarmed

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Coulda been a funny thread KH. I'm just going with the flow. I am more than willing to post with tongue planted firmly in cheek. However... if people want to go the other way...I can do that too!
I don't put a gun to your heads and make you read these threads. I definitely don't make you post! I pretty much am joking most of the time but feel no need to explain it to you. Satire, whimsy and nuance are self evident. If you don't get it. You just don't get it.
whoa now wait a minute there Mr Lake Pirate...
I believe you said on the 1st page.. this this this n this.. (and that's bait)
So now in my one trolling response you get all uppity and upset?
Wassup wif dat home skillet?
RD <--- was just joking n all LP..

ratso
Actually from southern california.. (san diego) to be exact.
The flags and joke are in reference to the past (thread with the racial barriers in boating) when he called me a member of the klan.. I'm still stuck on that and find it funny as all get out. :D
RD
I thought it was a toga party until I saw all the white hoods.:D

Lake Pirate
I called you a member of the Klan? Nooop...don't think so. I might have called you a lot of things but never a member of the Klan.

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:28 PM
I called you a member of the Klan? Nooop...don't think so. I might have called you a lot of things but never a member of the Klan.
You implied that I was rascist and then there after someone suggested that I could be the grand dragon of ***boat.. (The Klan)
Don't tell me my business boy.. Of course that's the trunk, just checking on the luggage is all.
Ball Bearings.. it's all ball bearings now days.
RD

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Don't tell me my business boy.. Of course that's the trunk, just checking on the luggage is all.
Ball Bearings.. it's all ball bearings now days.
RD
that was a great movie

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 06:31 PM
How fast? or did you open it up yet?
I have an overheating problem with mine (HydroStream)
Changed the impeller, pulled the thermostats again, changed the water deflectors, backflushed the low water pickup...going to try it out again tomorrow. I guess you know I towed the Stryker to OP6, met a lot of cool people from the boards...
I don't really know, they ****ed up my speedo. They put this thing on it that is for fishing boats, bend up shit! I had vacuum before, worked great. Now I get stuck with this " RPM " shit! If it isn't all the way around somethings wrong :D Take out the stats, see what it does!
I don't think I would ever do a OP6 Party, kick me out of there also :D I really couldn't take it! :D .........( . )( . ).....
Mine is running at 140 all the time, if you want the #'s...I will pull it off and get them? :)

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:31 PM
that was a great movie
It was also a great move.. ;) :D
Izza poseetion raise.. In my claaahhb I'll spilasshh the pot whenever the fock I feel like.. (Teddy KGB / Rounders)
RD

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:32 PM
I actually thought some of it was kinda funny. And he didn't make fun of me..or did he?:eek: :D ;)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Do I have to explain everything to you guys?
The whole thread is a joke. I was called a troll so many times by so many people they began looking like trolls instead of me. (To me, of course.) So I created this to start dialogue and damn near did, until the late night rednecks club showed up. Y'all wouldn't know humor or satire if it bit you on the funny bone. You are so anal and unforgiving you look for the rock bottom in any post. Some little tidbit of negativity to support your impressions. Just an iota of irony to substantiate your distrust.
You post crap and I give you crap back. The only difference is that when I do it...OH MY GAWD...HE'S A TROLL!!
Damn crybabies.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:34 PM
The whole thread is a joke. I was called a troll so many times by so many people they began looking like trolls instead of me. (To me, of course.) So I created this to start dialogue and damn near did, until the late night rednecks club showed up. Y'all wouldn't know humor or satire if it bit you on the funny bone. You are so anal and unforgiving you look for the rock bottom in any post. Some little tidbit of negativity to support your impressions. Just an iota of irony to substantiate your distrust.
You post crap and I give you crap back. The only difference is that when I do it...OH MY GAWD...HE'S A TROLL!!
Damn crybabies.
I thought it was funny:D

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:34 PM
If what I think even matters:rolleyes: :D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:35 PM
BTW... riverdave. With you...I hit the nail on the head! ;)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Hiya Bre :D
Sorry...got busy with the retards, malcontents and snotty ne'er-do-wells.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Hiya Bre :D
Sorry...got busy with the retards, malcontents and snotty ne'er-do-wells.
Hey..it's ok..just figured I was being ignored again... I'm used to it..so it's ok;)

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Damn crybabies.
Alright mr. Pirate let me fill you in on some shiznit here becuase you seem to be missing... well just about everything.
I'm not a rascist guy.
I associate with several people on this board (in person) with mixed ethnicities.
My posts to you were nothing but a joke, becuase I find it so incredibly funny that in your original dumb ass thread you tried to make me out to be a bigot to futher your own personal agenda of affirmitive action in boating or some crazy shit. LOL
You posted this thread in humour and jest... I know this from the get go.
The "stars n bars" were simply a return tongue and cheek joke, but... unlike your joke it was actually funny.
But now we have an actual problem.
You have the balls to call us cry babies after that tear jerker post? :D Jesus man, You got some serious issues. Ya Dig Brotherman?
RD

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 06:42 PM
I called you a member of the Klan? Nooop...don't think so. I might have called you a lot of things but never a member of the Klan. Why anyone would waste their time talking to a troll like you is beyond me. I can understand (but don't condone) your desire to flame the majority of longtime members on here after you got loose with your shiny new member name, avatar, and zero post count. But in your case, I would have lurked for at least six months before you opened your mouth. It's better to keep your mouth shut and allow people to think that you're an a s s hole' then to open it and remove all doubt. I think that your somewhat edjucated, but don't confuse edjucation with smarts. Because you've shown that smarts isn't your strongsuit you tool.
Now fix me a Turkey-Pot-Pie Bitch!:cool: :D

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:42 PM
:eek:
Dave..can you just tell me what products to use on my boat to get the scrathes out:D PLEase!!!!:)

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Bre
:eek:
Dave..can you just tell me what products to use on my boat to get the scrathes out:D PLEase!!!!:)
Mecguiars makes a 3 step process for boat gel's that's pretty good. :)
They have gel restoration (color restorer), a small scratch remover, and I think the 3rd part is just a wax of some sort... ???
Another good guy to ask would be Warlock 25. :)
RD

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 06:46 PM
until the late night rednecks club showed up
Now that is some funny ass shit

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Tearjerker post? Who? What? Huh?
I just took a moment from wiseacre 101 to explain a few things to the moron twins. As usual you jump in thinking it's all about you. I'm not that enamored with ya sweet cheeks. Keep trying...mebbe you'll grow on me. :D
Shouldn't you be busy trying to get laid or impressing the masses with your finite knowledge?

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Now that is some funny ass shit Is it? It seems my humor and good naturedness is wasted on that tool.:rolleyes:
<<<<<<<<<---------------------- Thinks it's to easy to get a ***boat.com username.:rolleyes:

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
So what's going on tonight guys? I think it's time for another picture show:rolleyes: :D ;)

ratso
06-28-2004, 06:52 PM
:D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey laserwit. Come here. No...over here! Now be quiet cuz I don't want to embarrass you but...
YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ME ALL NIGHT DINGLEBERRY!
Now...go back over there and be quiet like a good little beanie baby.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Hey laserwit. Come here. No...over here! Now be quiet cuz I don't want to embarrass you but...
Now...go back over there and be quiet like a good little beanie baby.
Hey hey now boys....let's stop all this and talk about chicks or something:p

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 06:55 PM
HEY LP
the time has come and you need to produce
A PICTURE OF YOUR CHICK.....:eek:

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Now...go back over there and be quiet like a good little beanie baby. Ok Fake Pirate, just one more question and then I'll sit down and be quiet.
Q: Do you own a boat? Or do you just suck dick on rented Bayliners?:confused: :p

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:56 PM
In front of our trailer park or by the engine hangin' in a tree?

ratso
06-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Now that is some funny ass shit
M is for the mudflaps you gave me for my pickup truck
O is for the oil I put on my hair
T is for T-Bird
H is for Haggard
E is for eggs...and
R is for REDNECK!
...actually, that is some funny shit.

Bre
06-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Stop pickin on my man LP:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543digital_camera_pics__070-med.jpg

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Ya got me there laserwit. I'm just a poor boy from Mississippi with nothing but a harmonica and pickled pigs feet. You were just too good for me. Hell i kaint even swim :eek:

Kim Hanson
06-28-2004, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Tearjerker post? Who? What? Huh?
I'm not that enamored with ya sweet cheeks. Keep trying...mebbe you'll grow on me. :D
[B]Gay Alert! .........( . )( . )....Rexone come fast!

Bre
06-28-2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks for stopping. Wow that worked quickly:D ;)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Here's Mrs Lake Pirate.... (You can't see her missing teeth and warts from this angle.)
http://www.calicojackscantina.com/157065e0.jpg

Bre
06-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Here's Mrs Lake Pirate.... (You can't see her missing teeth and warts from this angle.)
http://www.calicojackscantina.com/157065e0.jpg
damn:p See this is a lot better

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
That is a good start but we need the rest

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Aren't you afraid you'll get cooties?

Bre
06-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Aren't you afraid you'll get cooties?
Who ya talking to LP?:confused:

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Umm.. kilrtoy.
I've decided to turn over a new leaf in my internet life.
I can barely stand the thought of Ratsh*t and laserwit not liking me. I don't know how I could sleep at night knowing they think I'm Clintons press secretary or even worse the ACLU's minister of hate. Just the thought of those two little peckerheads wandering through life without my succinct advice and wise direction is quite disheartening. :( From this day forward I promise to keep them away from the press box at Michael Jacksons trial I will never ever let them play in the alligator pit at the San Diego Zoo. (Without RD)

SoCalOffshore
06-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Boring.

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 08:35 PM
uh, what happened to talking about chicks and pics :confused:

Kachina26
06-28-2004, 09:11 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks3.jpg

OutCole'd
06-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Is this the same Lake Pirate?? The accent seems different to me.
http://www.lakepirateforums.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Naw that other guy is in jail for noise violations.

HCS
06-28-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks3.jpg
Thank you!:D

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm sure you rocket scientists have a major plan with maps and logistics and other really neat stuff but...if you want the thread to die STOP POSTING ON IT! Just a thought. You can go back to plan "A" now.

HCS
06-28-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm sure you rocket scientists have a major plan with maps and logistics and other really neat stuff but...if you want the thread to die STOP POSTING ON IT! Just a thought. You can go back to plan "A" now.
BlaaBlaablaaaaaa...

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 09:32 PM
I was prolly wrong anyway. I also heard that if there is a really bad fire be sure and throw gasoline on it. Bwaaahaha!!!!
No one would believe me if I told them about you guys. This is rich.

Kachina26
06-28-2004, 09:43 PM
That's it time to lock the thread. Sorry but I had to do it.
http://***boat.com/forums/images/lockfolder.gif

Kilrtoy
06-28-2004, 09:44 PM
WOW:eek:

HCS
06-28-2004, 09:45 PM
WOW what?:D

Kachina26
06-28-2004, 09:45 PM
Don't make me doulble lock it!!!!
Oh hell, might as well.
http://***boat.com/forums/images/lockfolder.gif http://***boat.com/forums/images/lockfolder.gif

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 09:52 PM
TROLL ALERT!!!!:eek:
It's been going off all night I must say!:argue:

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks like it's curtains for the Lake Pirate. Woe is me!
http://www.echonyc.com/~rzacks/kidd/plank.jpg

Kachina26
06-28-2004, 09:56 PM
JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't Stop! :)

Lake Pirate
06-28-2004, 10:00 PM
I'm trying but the pic stays the same. If only we had an artist on stand-by? Maybe he could draw a shark or a giant octopus to snatch me off the plank?

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm trying but the pic stays the same. If only we had an artist on stand-by? Maybe he could draw a shark or a giant octopus to snatch me off the plank? We do stock some excellant photochop artists around here. Consider this a summons oh creative ones.:cool:

Bre
06-28-2004, 10:04 PM
You guys still going?:D

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Bre
You guys still going?:D I can go all night like a lumberjack. :confused: WTF does that mean?:D

Bre
06-28-2004, 10:07 PM
I feel sorry for your wife:eek: :D ;)

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I feel sorry for your wife:eek: :D ;) I'm a legend in my own mind, trust me on this one Bre.:D

Bre
06-28-2004, 10:10 PM
I was hoping that:D

Bre
06-28-2004, 10:10 PM
I think I'm finally gonna go to bed. Sounds like a good idea huh:p

LASERRAY
06-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I think I'm finally gonna go to bed. Sounds like a good idea huh:p Absolutley.;) Goodnight Bre.:)

Bre
06-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Good night:)

Blown 472
06-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey butt pirate, where did your sister get them shoes? I like em.

RiverKitty
06-28-2004, 10:24 PM
Geeez!
I think EVERYONE needs to just STOP ....and take a shower!!! :D
You'd be amazed! It works wonders! :devil: :D :p

HCS
06-28-2004, 10:24 PM
I would respond but I'm not a butt pirate.:p
I just did.:p

Blown 472
06-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Geeez!
I think EVERYONE needs to just STOP ....and take a shower!!! :D
You'd be amazed! It works wonders! :devil: :D :p
Prove it, shower cam!!!!!!!!!!!!lets see your cans all wet and shit.:D :D

RiverKitty
06-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Already tried that.....shower cam gets to foggy! :D

Blown 472
06-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Already tried that.....shower cam gets to foggy! :D
Hows bout just some nekked pics then??

HCS
06-28-2004, 10:33 PM
I guess will have to wait for RiverKitty.com
It's not up and running.:rolleyes:

RiverKitty
06-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Hows bout just some nekked pics then??
Oh! OK! :D
http://point.worldtel.net.pk/wallpaper/Nature/Funny%20Stuff%20-%20Pet%20cat%20-%20showerdrink.jpg
But wait.....the moderator cops would arrest me!
(I wonder if they use handcuffs???) :confused: :D

Kachina26
06-29-2004, 05:30 AM
Oh! OK! :D
http://point.worldtel.net.pk/wallpaper/Nature/Funny%20Stuff%20-%20Pet%20cat%20-%20showerdrink.jpg
But wait.....the moderator cops would arrest me!
(I wonder if they use handcuffs???) :confused: :D
My cat likes to drink straight out of the tap too. What the heck is up with that?

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Is this the same Lake Pirate?? The accent seems different to me.
Same guy.. I'm pretty sure he's here trying to drumb up traffic for his site or something? Not doing a very good job though.. As a matter of fact I've pretty much come to think that I know the reason there is all of 69 total people registered on his site. Might have something to do with him kind of being an ass.. LOL :D
RD

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 08:18 AM
You're a pretty smart dude. You might consider that in the face of your overwhelming genius you may have overlooked a couple points? My site is brand spankin' new and I have not once spammed it on this site or any other. And... drumming up business over here for a site used to promote a specific texas geographical business would be akin to trying to sell Hershey bars to Godiva chocolates. I have no need nor desire to "drum" up business. Other than that...I'm sure you're still a genius.

dicudmore
06-29-2004, 08:26 AM
I have to admit I'll be checking out the lake pirate site....
I think a lot of us west-coasters don't know whats out there @ lake Texoma :D

1stepcloser
06-29-2004, 08:43 AM
:confused: Sorry, I dont remember any interaction with you...
1stepcloser... tries to read between the lines when there's nothing there. Would be good at guessing weight?
Well, I've been married for 21 years. If I didnt learn read bewtween the lines I would never have been able to understand my wife.
Or any woman for that matter.
Oh, and for the record, I think you're rather amusing in your trolling efforts, you're rather astute with politics, consider throwing religon into the mix.
;)

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 09:48 AM
You're a pretty smart dude. You might consider that in the face of your overwhelming genius you may have overlooked a couple points? My site is brand spankin' new and I have not once spammed it on this site or any other. And... drumming up business over here for a site used to promote a specific texas geographical business would be akin to trying to sell Hershey bars to Godiva chocolates. I have no need nor desire to "drum" up business. Other than that...I'm sure you're still a genius.
You still mad about the stars and bars joke..?? LOL :D
You seem kinda sensitive nowdays.
RD

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 09:54 AM
I have to paint over the graffitti with bright colors.

little rowe boat
06-29-2004, 10:30 AM
First impressions of you. hmmm.Biggot

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 10:38 AM
What's a big ott? Different than a little ott?

little rowe boat
06-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Racist.

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 10:41 AM
You mean like Mario Andretti or AJ Foyt?

little rowe boat
06-29-2004, 10:44 AM
You bet,but I like nascar better.

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 10:56 AM
Sometime when we're not busy hating each other I'll tell you an Alan Kulwiki story. He would have been the best there ever was.

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Sometime when we're not busy hating each other I'll tell you an Alan Kulwiki story. He would have been the best there ever was.
Let's here it.. :)
RD

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 11:08 AM
What you don't know about Alan...
Alan believed very much in himself. I mean like a rock star. Not arrogant...just sure. When he was ready to make the move to the majors he couldn't convince anyone that he could pull it off. To my knowledge he's the only unfunded driver to literally sell everything he owns and make it true. I mean everything down to his watch. He couldn't afford crew and raced with volunteers and friends. His first year he was rookie of the year with no sponsor. that's saying something. I've read biographies and they have changed the story to suit some sponsors but Alan was totally self made. Anyway before his death he had achieved a level of success that was bringing in the dough. Quietly with no fanfare he was setting up an investigative service to root out others in all businesses that were trying to make it against all odds. He was going to spend the bulk of his income helping others. No regale, no thanks, just a stand up guy. he was maybe the nicest person I ever met and was grateful beyond measure for his life and short lived success.

dicudmore
06-29-2004, 11:34 AM
don't mean to hijack this thread, but Alan Kulwicki was the man :D

redneckgirl
06-29-2004, 11:56 AM
don't mean to hijack this thread, but Alan Kulwicki was the man :D
My thoughts exactly, he was one of my favorate Nascar drivers...
:frown: :D
RNG

little rowe boat
06-29-2004, 12:22 PM
What you don't know about Alan...
Alan believed very much in himself. I mean like a rock star. Not arrogant...just sure. When he was ready to make the move to the majors he couldn't convince anyone that he could pull it off. To my knowledge he's the only unfunded driver to literally sell everything he owns and make it true. I mean everything down to his watch. He couldn't afford crew and raced with volunteers and friends. His first year he was rookie of the year with no sponsor. that's saying something. I've read biographies and they have changed the story to suit some sponsors but Alan was totally self made. Anyway before his death he had achieved a level of success that was bringing in the dough. Quietly with no fanfare he was setting up an investigative service to root out others in all businesses that were trying to make it against all odds. He was going to spend the bulk of his income helping others. No regale, no thanks, just a stand up guy. he was maybe the nicest person I ever met and was grateful beyond measure for his life and short lived success.
Very good story,did you know him or just have the pleasure of meeting him ?

Lake Pirate
06-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Just a brush with greatness.