PDA

View Full Version : 2 badass boats

alfanzo
06-16-2003, 03:37 PM
I was Hang'n with the shorties in the channel on Sat. Night when i saw a guy in a DCB F34 call out the guy in the White 32 Skater,and they took off. Did anybody hear the outcome????????

mbrown2
06-16-2003, 04:05 PM
I saw the White Skater pull into Steamboat between 4-5...don't know if was before or after that...

Jrocket
06-16-2003, 04:52 PM
alfanzo:
I was Hang'n with the shorties in the channel on Sat. Night when i saw a guy in a DCB F34 call out the guy in the White 32 Skater,and they took off. Did anybody hear the outcome???????? Heavy hitters calling each other out? And I thought those kind of guys just stood around all day!!! :D

FASTERDAMITT
06-16-2003, 04:58 PM
I was told the Skater kicked butt. I didnt see it with my own eyes.

riverliver
06-16-2003, 05:02 PM
FASTERDAMITT:
I was told the Skater kicked butt. I didnt see it with my own eyes. Sound good, Skater kicks DCB ass affter DCB guy calls out skater guy :D wink

hulshot
06-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it.

Jrocket
06-16-2003, 05:32 PM
hulshot:
Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. If it was a Bayliner looking boat then.....Yep it was him!!! LMAO :D

riverliver
06-16-2003, 05:34 PM
hulshot:
Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. I think there are 2 boats i know of that have that name on there boat, one of them is a 25 daytona with a pro charger set up, yellow,white and blue i think.

riverliver
06-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Jrocket:
hulshot:
Hey river liver I was out on sunday at campfar west and saw a boat that said RIVERLIVER on the back with AZ #'s blue and white cat with a blower motor. it may have been an open bow or party cat, had to move for trafic before I got a good look at it. If it was a Bayliner looking boat then.....Yep it was him!!! LMAO :D Yes sir I love my Bayliner wink

Jrocket
06-16-2003, 05:55 PM
BTW, I heard the DCB kicked but.But I wasnt there either. :D

BoatFloating
06-16-2003, 06:45 PM
alfanzo:
I was Hang'n with the shorties in the channel on Sat. Night when i saw a guy in a DCB F34 call out the guy in the White 32 Skater,and they took off. Did anybody hear the outcome???????? Well, so tell the story, I'm sure you know. I heard the Skater won, but lost in the "tack" department! :D

Three Days Only
06-16-2003, 09:05 PM
DCB / Skater!!!!!!!, I wonder???????? The DCB tried to get a jump, but the skater prevailed, I heard the Skater had a hot blonde in it and her arm was going to get ripped off by the wind as they pulled away screamin with the spray from the #6's.

alfanzo
06-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Nobody realizes how fast the pontoon is. with a full tank of gas(15 gallons), 14 people, 2 ice chest full of Malt, and a bottle of Hennessy. It gets up ang goes. "Good friends and good times on the river"....SWITCHES...
:cool:

locogringo
06-16-2003, 10:27 PM
I know that that Skater goes in the mid 140's range. Don't know who won though.

Charley
06-17-2003, 12:19 AM
That wasn't defreezes DCB was it?

riverliver
06-17-2003, 06:50 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23DSJ0710-med.jpg
I found this picture of Jrocket trying to call out this guy to race!!!!!!!!!! smile_sp :D wink
BTW nice hat Jrocket !!!! LOL wink
[ June 17, 2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

=PAYED CA$H=
06-17-2003, 06:51 AM
ANY DETAIL ON WHAT THE GRAPHIC SCHEME
WAS ON THE DCB? :confused: :confused:

andy01
06-17-2003, 07:23 AM
riverliver:
I found this picture of Jrocket trying to call out this guy to race!!!!!!!!!! smile_sp :D wink
BTW nice hat Jrocket !!!! LOL wink LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocket you need to stop that! How did the race turn out?
Did the Formula win? I like the shirt!
Andy

mbrown2
06-17-2003, 07:25 AM
LMAO...when did JRocket switch to the blenders...damm he is quick.

Charley
06-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Mbrown he is quick enough wink :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jrspankrl.jpg

Hustler
06-17-2003, 03:07 PM
I was told by the owner of the DCB that he pulled the Skater on the big end. :D

BoatFloating
06-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Charley:
That wasn't defreezes DCB was it? Charley, this was a gray color 34 and it's not the Dave look a like that owns a condo in channel.
I was told by the owner of the DCB that he pulled the Skater on the big end.
Hustler, that's not what I heard, Skater all the way :D :D :D

riverliver
06-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Charley:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jrspankrl.jpg Now thats some funny shit LMAO

25 Eagle
06-17-2003, 03:56 PM
I don't think it's so funny.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 04:04 PM
riverliver:
Charley:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jrspankrl.jpg Now thats some funny shit LMAO Two questions; How does he keep his hat on at that speed, and where can I find an outboard with cruise control????????that's a "need 2 have" item.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by riverliver:
[QB] Two questions; How does he keep his hat on at that speed, and where can I find an outboard with cruise control????????that's a "need 2 have" item.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by riverliver:
[QB] Two questions; How does he keep his hat on at that speed, and where can I find an outboard with cruise control????????that's a "need 2 have" item.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 04:07 PM
whooops!!!!!!!!!!

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 04:23 PM
Alf, Whats up with that post!!!!!!! You want cruise control, try a large bottle of grey goose.

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Lets not get the DCB / Skater thing carried away. The Skater went easy on that DCB if anything. The Skater guy didnt want to hurt the DCB guys ego too much. I heard that the hottie blonde in the boat wanted to drop the sticks down more and put the hurt on him.

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Hustler:
I was told by the owner of the DCB that he pulled the Skater on the big end. :D I hear the DCB was running 131, and was topped out. Just what I heard!!!!!!!

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 04:34 PM
Alf, with 15 gallons of gas, 14 shorties and some bithes hittin switches!!! What do you need the ski goggles for????

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 04:35 PM
Three Days Only:
Alf, Whats up with that post!!!!!!! You want cruise control, try a large bottle of grey goose. I drink POPOV, If I dont have a bottle of henessey In front of me. That POPOV is good s@#t, and it comes in a plastic bottle in case you get to drunk and drop it.

Charley
06-17-2003, 04:48 PM
alfanzo:
Three Days Only:
Alf, Whats up with that post!!!!!!! You want cruise control, try a large bottle of grey goose. I drink POPOV, If I dont have a bottle of henessey In front of me. That POPOV is good s@#t, and it comes in a plastic bottle in case you get to drunk and drop it. sheeee - itt homey ben thankin bouts the cost a spilled booze!

Charley
06-17-2003, 04:52 PM
by the way....if that's the 34 I'm thinking he is running Teague 800's.... 34 w/1600 HP vs a 32 w/ 2200 HP?? well it's the DCB guys fault he asked for it wink .... at least I didn't know what I was pawing at when I took him on and got my spankin :D
I think we need to get Defreezes boat up to moabi and see what happens wink devil wink

BoatFloating
06-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Charley:
by the way....if that's the 34 I'm thinking he is running Teague 800's.... 34 w/1600 HP vs a 32 w/ 2200 HP?? well it's the DCB guys fault he asked for it wink .... at least I didn't know what I was pawing at when I took him on and got my spankin :D
I think we need to get Defreezes boat up to moabi and see what happens wink devil wink Maybe 4th of July if it's not too crazy near dusk time would be fun. wink

Jrocket
06-17-2003, 05:16 PM
riverliver:
BTW nice hat Jrocket !!!! LOL wink Dam thats funny..I can appreciate a good joke ,even if its about me!!! Good job there Riverliver.. :D

Jrocket
06-17-2003, 05:20 PM
Charley:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38jrspankrl.jpg This was a good race and an easy win for the old boat.I took it easy on him,used the cruise control instead!!!! :D
Charley...thanks for the back up here!!! :)
[ June 17, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

hcb26
06-17-2003, 05:57 PM
I guess I can clear the story up for all your wondering minds.I was in the DCB that night when we ran the 32 Skater. We were cruising through the channel and I saw The 32 skater on the beach with his wife and kids.I know him through the last couple years of boating and knew he has a tough piece. 2 1000 hp motors 2 #6 drives and heard he ran in the low 140s. My buddy scott just got his 34 DCB acouple months ago. 2 800 hp 2 XR drives and runs hard. Anyway were coming through the channel I see the Skater and called him out. I have never seen someone throw his kids off the boat so fast and in no time had that baby cruising right up behind us.Now we are coming across the bay and about 25 yards before the bouyes still in the 5mph zone he stands on it. Now my thinking is he wanted to get those #6 drives spouled up and on plane before we rolled over because #6 s are dogs out of the hole. So we get on it and we were off,Now he jumped us so we had to play catch up,he was ahead of us by about 4-5 boat legths untill we caught him in the first turn past copper canyon then I would say we were about even to steamboat untill we straihtened out and he was pulling us on the straight away but not by much. I would have to say our average speed was 125mph and hit 136mph on the straight aways. Take it this was late saturday night and there was not much boat traffic at all, so conditions were safe for the most part.Going into that run I was alittle worried if we would hang with the Skater but we did.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 06:02 PM
You guys are a kick in the ass, I'll tell you what, on the 4th youguys should sit on the shore with me and watch the fast boats go by.I think it would be fun. idea :cool:

Jrocket
06-17-2003, 06:11 PM
hcb26:
I guess I can clear the story up for all your wondering minds.I was in the DCB that night when we ran the 32 Skater. We were cruising through the channel and I saw The 32 skater on the beach with his wife and kids.I know him through the last couple years of boating and knew he has a tough piece. 2 1000 hp motors 2 #6 drives and heard he ran in the low 140s. My buddy scott just got his 34 DCB acouple months ago. 2 800 hp 2 XR drives and runs hard. Anyway were coming through the channel I see the Skater and called him out. I have never seen someone throw his kids off the boat so fast and in no time had that baby cruising right up behind us.Now we are coming across the bay and about 25 yards before the bouyes still in the 5mph zone he stands on it. Now my thinking is he wanted to get those #6 drives spouled up and on plane before we rolled over because #6 s are dogs out of the hole. So we get on it and we were off,Now he jumped us so we had to play catch up,he was ahead of us by about 4-5 boat legths untill we caught him in the first turn past copper canyon then I would say we were about even to steamboat untill we straihtened out and he was pulling us on the straight away but not by much. I would have to say our average speed was 125mph and hit 136mph on the straight aways. Take it this was late saturday night and there was not much boat traffic at all, so conditions were safe for the most part.Going into that run I was alittle worried if we would hang with the Skater but we did. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!! :D

Skullinator
06-17-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey Alfanzo didn't i see you sneak on to that big white boat and steal his goose.
Hey travis whats up!!!!

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Skully, Howd it be homie?

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Skullinator:
Hey Alfanzo didn't i see you sneak on to that big white boat and steal his goose.
Hey travis whats up!!!! What you didn't like hangin on the pontoon,drink'n all my POPOV??

hcb26
06-17-2003, 07:28 PM
skullinator whats going on i havent seen you guys out there in awhile. Kid still in baseball season.

Skullinator
06-17-2003, 07:38 PM
HCB 26 been going out almost every weekend,be there for the next 4 or so.
3 days whats up.
Alfanzo: How is the horseshoe practice coming.

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Three Days Only:
Alf, with 15 gallons of gas, 14 shorties and some bithes hittin switches!!! What do you need the ski goggles for???? You wear your wife's glasses, I prefer to have my own unique style of riverwear!!!! jawdrop

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 08:00 PM
argue argue argue argue argue argue Everybody jump on the pontoon boat and we won't have to worry about whose boat is faster. I sence a little exaggeration in EVERYBODYS "I got the fastest boat" storys. Lets all have fun with our family and friends next weekend out and not worry who has the fastest boat.(this has been a public service announcment brought to you by ALFONZO. I got bithes hittin switches!!!!!!!!!!!!

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Skullinator:
Alfanzo: How is the horseshoe practice coming. I thought i was going to hand this guy his ass on sat. But s@#t turned around and he handed me mine.....Next time it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alfanzo
06-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Skullinator:
Alfanzo: How is the horseshoe practice coming. I thought i was going to hand this guy his ass on sat. But s@#t turned around and he handed me mine.....Next time it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteShadow
06-17-2003, 08:36 PM
alfonzo, your game definately needs some help, especially with that mouth doin' all that talkin!

Three Days Only
06-17-2003, 09:57 PM
alfanzo:
argue argue argue argue argue argue Everybody jump on the pontoon boat and we won't have to worry about whose boat is faster. I sence a little exaggeration in EVERYBODYS "I got the fastest boat" storys. Lets all have fun with our family and friends next weekend out and not worry who has the fastest boat.(this has been a public service announcment brought to you by ALFONZO. I got bithes hittin switches!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to agree with you alfanzo, Lets just relax and concentrate on the real tip - "Switches" - PS - My wifes DSO's look alot like ahhh, whatever!!!!

Craig
06-18-2003, 06:07 AM
Would have loved to have seen that race eek!
Was it this Skater?
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/faulkner.jpg
[ June 18, 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Havasu Cig
06-18-2003, 06:52 AM
I love that boat!!!

B-rad502
06-18-2003, 08:29 AM
Here's the 32 Skater, this was taken on Saturday. Like Loco said, it's supposed to run in the 140's! I believe it, there some history behind this boat, it used to run ahead of the pack at the AHBA poker runs a few years ago.
Brad

B-rad502
06-18-2003, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by B-rad502:
[QB] Here's the 32 Skater, this was taken on Saturday.
Oops, sorry Craig, I didn't see your picture above! What a dumb bass! :D

BoatFloating
06-18-2003, 02:13 PM
She's got a nice ass huh! :D :D eek!

Charley
06-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Yep.... this is the view I had of this boat(except the guy was sitting) and it just seemed to get smaller and smaller :D

Phat_Kat
06-18-2003, 02:36 PM
It's been my little ambition to get 170+MPH boat ever since I got behind the wheel of a twin 1,300HP 40 foot skater. The owner was some rich guy with the last name Patton. He was a real prick but he had a nice boat so I was nice to him for the weekend. The damn thing clicked right up near 160MPH and then he spotted the local authorities with his binocs and made me get off it. That was the most insane experience of my life and I'm saving in small amounts already. I'll have the boat when I' about 40 years old but that's better than never. :D :D :D

Reaper1
06-18-2003, 02:57 PM
BoatFloating:
She's got a nice ass huh! :D :D eek! Hey Rock, quit looking at Greg's ass! Good to see you last weekend. Hope you got everything tightened up. It was a nice week.
Grim

Three Days Only
06-18-2003, 03:11 PM
Boat Flotin, Ive finally got your animosity toward g-fualk figured out. Your just jealous that his ass is smaller then yours!!!!! Please don't yank the crank while looking at your idol. Keep on floatin Big Deck

mj235
06-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Charley:
Yep.... this is the view I had of this boat(except the guy was sitting) and it just seemed to get smaller and smaller :D
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/faulkner.jpg Wow, I never seen a boat like that before, is that one of those twin v-bootoms thinger maginger, or a tunnel. We aint got those over here in my area. Just the occasional fishin rig. just be startin to see some of those wake board boats. Who much does something like that run about 50K or more? Can anyone just drive one of those or do you need a special racing license. How Fast? Man, Thats Cool Runnin Stuff boxed http://www.kingcorn.org/

25 Eagle
06-18-2003, 04:32 PM
Wow mj235 ya sure got lots of ?????. I'm sure Havasu Hangin' can answer 'em all for ya.

BoatFloating
06-18-2003, 04:32 PM
Reaper1:
BoatFloating:
She's got a nice ass huh! :D :D eek! Hey Rock, quit looking at Greg's ass! Good to see you last weekend. Hope you got everything tightened up. It was a nice week.
Grim Good see you too, everything is all good wink I'm on the way out to Powell in about 15 minutes and gone for week and a 1/2. See ya in Havasu July 1st-6th.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Three Days Only:
Boat Flotin, Ive finally got your animosity toward g-fualk figured out. Your just jealous that his ass is smaller then yours!!!!! Please don't yank the crank while looking at your idol. Keep on floatin Big Deck
Hey, Three Minutes Only, The only reason I've never seen his ass is, because you are always behind it! jawdrop
I hope your ready for the 4th, because I can't wait, hopefully one of you guys went to joke school and learned something, because my pimp hand is getting sore. wink I'm out.....
[ June 18, 2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

CustomCruiser
06-18-2003, 04:48 PM
Ah yes. I've seen under the hatch of that boat. You wouldn't think those Briggs & Stratton lawnmower engines could push that boat so hard. Must be a power-to-weight ratio thing...

alfanzo
06-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Hey mj235, Can you verify the defrince butween a corn husker and a corn shucker Annd whut modle john deer doo yoo hav, a CH or CS??????????? pleese let me know so i can cash in on my bet wit smile_sp my guud guud buudy herrmano!!

mj235
06-18-2003, 07:33 PM
alfanzo:
Hey mj235, Can you verify the defrince butween a corn husker and a corn shucker Annd whut modle john deer doo yoo hav, a CH or CS??????????? pleese let me know so i can cash in on my bet wit smile_sp my guud guud buudy herrmano!! Actually Alfanzo -
I have a John Deere Model 9650 STS combine with a 90 series corn head with the larger diameter augers it really has large crop handling capabilities. What is a model CH, or CS we do not use those hear.

Havasu Hangin'
06-18-2003, 07:43 PM
25 Eagle:
I'm sure Havasu Hangin' can answer 'em all for ya. I charge by the question these days...get yer checkbook out.
Oompa Loompas (http://www.oompa-loompas.net/multimedia/oompa1.mp3) are extra.
http://www.angelfire.com/movies/petol/protest.jpg

alfanzo
06-18-2003, 07:44 PM
mj235:
[QB] :confused QB]husker or shucker??

alfanzo
06-18-2003, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Havasu Hangin':
Oompa Loompas (http://www.oompa-loompas.net/multimedia/oompa1.mp3) are extra.
HH, so whats the real deal with the oompa loompas
[IMG]

alfanzo
06-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Hey tom slick, what the hell are you doing, did you sell your computer?????????hellooo are you out here????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bling Bling
06-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Craig- Thanks for the picture, Ive been looking for the right picture to post for the sell of my
boat. Other than my ass (which is smaller than Boat floatin) you hit it on the head. I Owe you a dinner at Shugrue's.
Charley-You kill me. There was no spanking that day That was one of the best river runs Ive done in a while. Thank you. Let's hook up the 4th.
No need to set up run with other DCB,I'd be wasting my$4.00 per gal gas. HE's faster.
Three days only- Loyalty goes a long way in the Faulk camp. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Alfonzo-Eat shit you started this whole thing.
hcb26-The gleem from the sun hitting the silver spoon hanging out of your mouth must have impaired your vision. If you call Hangin at the end of the straight,me slowing down, turning, heading the other direction and then you caught me.. So be it.