PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Force Offshore

NorCalCat
06-28-2004, 11:20 AM
I just wanted to thank the guys at Force. I took delivery of a new 29 Force Offshore in mid May. I had engine problems from the get go. Water in the oil, a leaking oil pan to name a few. I had a talk with John and Dano at Force, they said a NEW engine would be built for me. Come back down in a month or so and we will swap motors. I am thinking, there is no way they are going to stand behind their word. Well they did! I just returned from Force with a brand spanking new motor that runs great. No problems at all. On top of that, they are real cool guys to deal with.
I read about these success stories all the time, so I thought I would post one of my own. It is nice to deal with people that are willing to take care of you. Over all, Force bent over backwards for me. Their in house motor builder is KILLER.
Thanks Danno, John & Brad! (both Brad's)

riverbound
06-28-2004, 11:22 AM
I have been dealing with force for a couple of years now.They are great guys and their product is second to none. Glad to hear they took care of you:D

NorCalCat
06-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Ya they realy do a good job! They are swamped. In just a few years they have come along further than most companies do in 10+ yrs. Are you a Force owner too?

riverbound
06-28-2004, 11:46 AM
No, I actually do the stereo work for them. We do quite a few other mfgs. and no one rigs their boats as nicely as Force does.

dicudmore
06-28-2004, 12:01 PM
glad to hear it :D

79 HUSTLER
06-28-2004, 12:47 PM
That great to hear Nor-Cal, glad they helped you out. Now go enjoy the rest of summer. KELLY

NorCalCat
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
That great to hear Nor-Cal, glad they helped you out. Now go enjoy the rest of summer. KELLY
I have been, only missed one weekend since I took delivery!:D :D

roln 20s
06-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Thats great to hear. Dano has always been a class act towards me. If I could afford the insurance, that would be my boat:D
Kelly--is everything ok with your boat? I thought I saw you being towed in on Friday at Havasu? Hope all is ok. You put the blower on yet?
Roln 20s

OutCole'd
06-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Glad to hear they took care of you. Service is everything.

Jrocket
06-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
We do quite a few other mfgs. and no one rigs their boats as nicely as Force does.
HuuuuuH? Say what? I wouldnt say no one.:D
They have come along way in building boats thats for sure.

NorCalCat
06-29-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Jrocket
HuuuuuH? Say what? I wouldnt say no one.:D
They have come along way in building boats thats for sure.
DCB does a great job as well, however, $ for $ Force wins my vote! There are realy no add ons you need when you buy a Force. Maybe a 3rd or 4th battery, but thats realy it...:D
They do a realy clean job in rigging.

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 09:00 AM
Great Boat! & Great Guys down there..
RD :)

Jrocket
06-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Great Boat! & Great Guys down there..
RD :)
Hold on here,Im still scratching at my eyes to make sure I read that right?:D

BENZEEN
06-29-2004, 04:49 PM
RD,
By far, the best signature on the boards. Great idea, my thoughts exactly.
-Vik

Jordy
06-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Hold on here,Im still scratching at my eyes to make sure I read that right?:D
I sent him an IM to make sure he was feeling alright too. Figure the next post will be how great HTM's handle and turn. :D

OutCole'd
06-29-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I sent him an IM to make sure he was feeling alright too. Figure the next post will be how great HTM's handle and turn. :D
LMAO!!:D
And he hates smokers.

NorCalCat
06-30-2004, 07:46 AM
It sounds like someone had a bad experience.
All the guys at Force have taken great care of me. I know there are a few others on the board that feel the same way.
At the end of the day, all that martters is that I love my boat and I was/an treated like a paying customer. That is all I ever asked for and I got it!

RiverDave
06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey man, I don't want any trouble.. That's why I said good boats and great group of guys down there.
RD