PDA

View Full Version : Paging BoatCop

welk2party
06-28-2004, 02:24 PM
- Alan
I am hoping that you can help out some of us boaters by spreading the decription or anything about the jerks in the thread "Girls getting hit at the Sandbar"!
I am sure you would do whatever you can, but I for one would like to see this crap end and punish these dicks.
Thanks for your help!
- Chris

Boatcop
06-28-2004, 02:28 PM
I've got the description of the boat from that thread, and we'll be keeping our eyes out down here.
Other than that, there's not much that I can do. Out of my jurisdiction.

shadow
06-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
I've got the description of the boat from that thread, and we'll be keeping our eyes out down here.
Other than that, there's not much that I can do. Out of my jurisdiction.
Maybe these scumbags will think after this incident they should stay away from Havasu for awhile.Maybe show up in Parker.If they do and you see them can you arrest them or do anything after the fact?Jurisdiction\police report filed etc?

RiverDave
06-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by shadow
Maybe these scumbags will think after this incident they should stay away from Havasu for awhile.Maybe show up in Parker.If they do and you see them can you arrest them or do anything after the fact?Jurisdiction\police report filed etc?
If a blue and white tribal/flamed boat that sais "my little friend" shows up down in Parker, believe me the last thing the "hulk" is going to have to worry about is the cops..
I think he'll be more concerned with choking on his own teeth after I put my prop wrench right through his ****ing grill.
RD :mad:

riverbound
06-28-2004, 03:00 PM
These guys will not make it on the water in Parker. My hous is right next to the busiest launch ramp on the strip and you can bet I will be looking for them. I will have to get the double barrell spud gun up and working again:D

jackpunx
06-28-2004, 03:07 PM

riverbound
06-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Oh-yeah, IF these guys show up and get their asses handed to them and the description matches me and the guy leaves in a boat that looks like mine. It wasn't me I tell ya. There are a ton of boats that look just like mine out there.:rolleyes: Maybe a little navy seals style removing of their plug is in order:wink:

Just Tool'n
06-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
If a blue and white tribal/flamed boat that sais "my little friend" shows up down in Parker, believe me the last thing the "hulk" is going to have to worry about is the cops..
I think he'll be more concerned with choking on his own teeth after I put my prop wrench right through his ****ing grill.
RD :mad:
Right on RiverDave!