PDA

View Full Version : Paging "My little Friend"

monkey rage frank
06-28-2004, 11:10 PM
If your on the fourms, I hope you read this The river is for good times when on vacations,most of the time with families. I know theres always two sides to a story but this does not sit good with me and a lot of others. What goes around comes around and now that you've been made a target you better watch yourself.
Very pissed of
Monkey Rage Frank

fourspeednup
06-28-2004, 11:40 PM
I get your point but I doubt that people like those described in the other thread frequent the boating message boards. The overwhelming majority of members here seem to me to be upstanding peeps who take pride in their programs(that includes boat, tow rig, crew, etc.) Because of this I have a hard time believing that someone who would even consider harrassing young women and the boys protecting them would "fit in" well here. Nope, these are puffy chested dudes who get a kick out of starting chit and running away when it gets a little too hot---real ballsy:rolleyes: They are everywhere and it used to be that the river was a great place to get away from a lot of the bull$hit that goes on in Socal, Phoenix, wherever.....that's no longer the case.
I know people who talk about their weekly ass-kicking conquests and how they go to the river/lake and beat the holy hell out of someone for giving them "the eye." It's almost funny when they see the look of shame in my face when they expect me to congratulate them. And then expect me to take them with me to the river house and put them up for a weekend.....oh well I guess there are just a lot of people that see themselves as badasses nowadays:rolleyes:

monkey rage frank
06-29-2004, 08:25 AM
fourspeednup I could not agree with you more, but that situation pissed me off so bad last night I felt like I had to do somthing. Your right those a holes minght not see this but someone who knows them,seen them, or could show me to them. You never know. I know I was probably reachen but it helped me sleep last night, (I not very happy about this) Well I'll be out there this weekend so we'll see,maybe I 'll came back and start a new thread (guess what I caught our little friend) hopefully!!!!!!!!
Monkey Rage Frank

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 09:04 AM
First I'll say.. I know my crew is going to have an eagle eye out for these guys.. but think about this a little.. If for some reason.. Someone from this boat.. or a friend of someone from this boat may be on the board or lurk.. If they recognize the name.. and know we are looking for them.. they may change it.. at this point its really the only thing we can go on as far as identifying them.. Might consider taking this thread down.. Just a thought..

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 09:05 AM
I doubt the "Hulk" will be so worried about a thread on the internet.. Steriod junkies are usually pretty cocky.. Well atleast they are until they have a 6 cell maglight shoved up there ass.
RD

sizzlingcell
06-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Ther is a special place in Hell resereved for those DickHeads

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I doubt the "Hulk" will be so worried about a thread on the internet.. Steriod junkies are usually pretty cocky.. Well atleast they are until they have a 6 cell maglight shoved up there ass.
RD
I hear you Dave,,. but even though they did something stupid.. dosnt mean that they will want to go to jail or meet up with some of us... Im just saying that I have done some stupid stuff in my day.. If someone told me that someone was looking for me... I might try to avoid that..
I know you know what I mean.. Who is this for .. The people on the thread to let off a little steam?.. or is this to really try to find these people and bring them to some sort of justice?..

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 09:27 AM
I don't think he'll change the name of his boat becuase of some shit talking on the internet.. I know I wouldn't.
Besides changing the name of a boat is bad luck by anyones standards.. and if you've read my white lighter threads you'd realize he'd probably get it worse that way then if he ran into us. ****ing with the rabbits foot is a big no no.
RD

TIBURON
06-29-2004, 06:06 PM
OH YEAH,
THEY WILL TURN UP. WITH AS MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR THESE GUYS, WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE ALL THE PLACES THE CAN TAKE THEIR BOAT COVERED. UNLESS THEY KEEP IT IN THEIR GARAGE.
I DONT KNOW IF HAVASU47 HAS OR NOT, BUT HE SHOULD POST HIS CELL NUMBER ON THIS SITE, I KNOW, IF IT WERE ONE OF MY KIDS, I WOULD WANT TO KNOW AS SOON AS THOSE F**KERS WERE SPOTED. IF HE HAS LET ME KNOW AND I'LL HAVE IT ON MY CELL.
HEY M.R.FRANK, WHEN ARE YOU HEADIN UP THIS WEEKEND? CALL ME MENG, I STILL HAVE THOSE MEASURMENTS FOR YOU..

460 jus getn it
06-29-2004, 06:16 PM
you better believe that us az boyz will be watching out for my little friend. those assholes deserve what they got comming to them.:mad:mad: :mad: