PDA

View Full Version : Should I Kick My Neighbors Ass

BIGAMIST
06-29-2004, 11:06 AM
This guy has ****ed with every-one in the building including wifes/girl friends,we had a little parking problem last night & this morning,so the manager called & said he's in the office & wants to talk about it so my girl-friend rolls down to the office to talk to him.....I walk out to the end of my stairs to see if she's going to the office,well the manager & him are standing at the bottom of the stairs.I ask so whats the problem?He freaks out & says I'll tell you what the problem is & starts running up the stairs,I told him he better back the the F U C K up....he gets a couple feet away from me & sees that I'm not ****in around & I'm gonna F U C K him up....so his attitude changes a little bit....now he starts to threaten my girl-friend.....I cant tell you what was said after that,I was thinkin how I could hurt him with out goin to jail:D
Hurt him?
Let it go?

Jetdriver
06-29-2004, 11:12 AM
Ill be there after work! :mad:

BrendellaJet
06-29-2004, 11:18 AM
my dad always told me-let them start it, you finish it.

welk2party
06-29-2004, 11:26 AM
I would need more information than just a parking dispute. What caused it and why?

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 11:35 AM
I have a couple of ideas..
Call me:D

v-drive
06-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by BrendellaJet
my dad always told me-let them start it, you finish it.
So you're saying you listened? ;) v-drive

BIGAMIST
06-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
I would need more information than just a parking dispute. What caused it and why?
My girl-friend parks her car in the parking lot next to the building when she has alot of stuff to bring up stairs (school stuff,laundry,market) & she parks about 3 parking spots away from his.There's room for 2 cars to fit between when she parks there.The only time he wants to get in his car is when some-one parks there.

Jetdriver
06-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Try picking up your phone!

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Is he an old man? messen with the midget?:D

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Poor dude just dosen't know who he's messen with.;)

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Try picking up your phone!
Dont get emotional Shawn..Maybe he just wants to be held right now:D

BIGAMIST
06-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Is he an old man? messen with the midget?:D
Late 30s,she was gonna break him off at the knee-caps:D :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Dont get emotional Shawn..Maybe he just wants to be held right now:D
You know Shawn and Jeff have to get in touch with their emotional sides from time to time, after all, arn't they the sensitive types?;)

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
Late 30s,she was gonna break him off at the knee-caps:D :D
there are some really sick things you can do from a far..
I can tell you those in person..
but you can really mess with him..
I remember a thread a while back where people had placed adds in the recycler on behalf of "said person"..
lots of other stuff too..
I wouldnt be trying to go to jail.. this guy will push you to your limit then call the cops.. You dont need that right now..
You can throw a BBQ.. I'll come over with a few (5-10) buddies.. No shirts.. and loud bikes..
He might start to mind his own business.. We'll all park in that "said" spot..:D

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
You know Shawn and Jeff have to get in touch with their emotional sides from time to time, after all, arn't they the sensitive types?;)
I know Jeff is.. because we had that long talk on the beach the other night.. He cried a little.. I thought it was really sweet:D

BIGAMIST
06-29-2004, 12:23 PM
I remember a thread a while back where people had placed adds in the recycler on behalf of "said person"..
I wouldnt be trying to go to jail.. this guy will push you to your limit then call the cops.. You dont need that right now..
You can throw a BBQ.. I'll come over with a few (5-10) buddies.. No shirts.. and loud bikes..
He might start to mind his own business.. We'll all park in that "said" spot..:D
You're to funny Mark:D :D this guy would lose his mind if that shit happen:D :D

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:25 PM
You're to funny Mark:D :D this guy would lose his mind if that shit happen:D :D
Might be fun to watch..
I'll be gone for the weekend.. but we can do it next week:D

BIGAMIST
06-29-2004, 12:25 PM
I know Jeff is.. because we had that long talk on the beach the other night.. He cried a little.. I thought it was really sweet:D
Dick.....you said you wouldn't say any-thing:D

dmontzsta
06-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Kick his ass! :cool:

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:39 PM
why dont you post a thread.. BBQ at your house.. The guy with the most Tattoos gets a free Steak!..and the guy with the loudest exaust.. (car/bike).. they get a lap dance from Hallet Dave:D

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 12:43 PM
why dont you post a thread.. BBQ at your house.. The guy with the most Tattoos gets a free Steak!..and the guy with the loudest exaust.. (car/bike).. they get a lap dance from Hallet Dave:D
Or just have Jerry torch his... OOps I'd better edit that. You guys didn't read that did you??:confused: ;)

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Or just have Jerry torch his pants.........
Is Dave still pissed about that?

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh sh!#, Ya caught it too soon........ ;) :D
I don't think so... After all, what's there to get all fired up about?:wink:

HalletDave
06-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Everything is copasetic.:)

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Everything is copasetic.:)
Is that what you call that stuff you rubbed on it?? ;)

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 01:15 PM
:D :D ...
RD

RiverDave
06-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Or just have Jerry torch his pants.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry lit my pants on fire? I knew he was mad at me, but I didn't think he'd get all pyro on my ass?
RD :( :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Jerry lit my pants on fire? I knew he was mad at me, but I didn't think he'd get all pyro on my ass?
RD :( :D
No, those burn marks are from something else. :yuk: :rolleyes: ;)

HotHallet
06-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Big- If you aren't on a lease I'd say kiss of your deposit, kick the guys ass, and move out!

Mrs Luvnlife
06-29-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't get it......he's pissed cuz Jen parks 2 spots over from his?? What...does he own all the spots?? I'd kick his ass!! :D

lucky
06-29-2004, 02:04 PM
YOU CAN INVITE MY SISTER DOWN - SHE 6'4 ABOUT 350 LBS AND DON;T TAKE EL CRAPPO - SHE SAID SHE WOULD LIKE ANOTHER 8X8 VACATION - 3 SQUARES - AND A NEW SUITE . :D

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by lucky
YOU CAN INVITE MY SISTER DOWN - SHE 6'4 ABOUT 350 LBS AND DON;T TAKE EL CRAPPO - SHE SAID SHE WOULD LIKE ANOTHER 8X8 VACATION - 3 SQUARES - AND A NEW SUITE . :D
Be carefull.. Bigamist might ask her to move in with him:D
j/k.. couldnt resist.. He likes em really big.. or really small..:D

burtandnancy
06-29-2004, 02:14 PM
I didn't even read any of the letters, but to answer the question, yes, kick ass just for the hell of it...

Dave C
06-29-2004, 05:14 PM
I thought it was 3 hots and a cot......
Originally posted by lucky
I say screw with the guys head a little and watch him come unglued..... kind of fun that way.:D

SLAPPING_GLASS
06-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Naw dont kick his ass i always prefer a quick punch/chop in the throat.

CrazyHippy
06-29-2004, 09:07 PM
We bringing bikes... I'll uncork the crotch rocket if you want some noise:D
BJH

LASERRAY
06-29-2004, 10:18 PM
If you need to ask, then you've probably lost you window of opportunity.;)
Fock it! Drop his ass!:D

Kilrtoy
06-30-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
I don't get it......he's pissed cuz Jen parks 2 spots over from his?? What...does he own all the spots?? I'd kick his ass!! :D
We know you would , just look at yout avatar, nothing less would be expected.....:D

Mrs Luvnlife
06-30-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
We know you would , just look at yout avatar, nothing less would be expected.....:D
Damn straight!!

LUVNLIFE
06-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Jeff I can't believe your Jen hasn't kicked his ass. If she can handle all those kids she can whoop him:D

JetBoatRich
06-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Jeff I can't believe your Jen hasn't kicked his ass. If she can handle all those kids she can whoop him:D
we all seen how she handles officer Pope:D

BIGAMIST
06-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
She came very close to whoopin his ass :D :D she was yellin @ him trying to get over the rail & the manager could hardly contain herself:D :D

Scape Goat
06-30-2004, 10:22 PM
I had the same incident with a nieghbor across the street. every time I park in front of his place[on a public street] he would do the following
broke antenna
stole wipers twice
keyed car
beat car with trash can
threatened the wife for parking there
list goes on
Finaly I got tired of it ,And had an aquaintance poure paint thinner over his new car and loosened the oil pan bolt to the last couple of threads. well to say when he wash the car it did a number an the paint, but a couple days later it was towed back, And I was out side to witness the frustation on his face. I haven't had a problem sence

checkster
06-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Remember........it's the quiet ones that are the scariest.

BIGAMIST
06-30-2004, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scape Goat
[B]I had the same incident with a nieghbor across the street. every time I park in front of his place[on a public street] he would do the following
broke antenna
stole wipers twice
keyed car
beat car with trash can
threatened the wife for parking there
On top of the jack-ass that I had this problem with.........the people I park next to do the same kind of shit,well they did..they have two new cars now so they don't screw with my truck any-more.What they don't realize is that they have keyed & put so many door dings in my truck that I don't care any-more, so every opportunity I get I drag the back-pack across the side of there new car or piss in the window if it's down a crack
:D

Mike G
07-01-2004, 12:01 AM
You can always start small... You can send the Mormons to his door right from their web site!
:D
-Mike

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-01-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Kick his ass! :cool:
Yup I agree! KICK HIS ASS:D :D Then he will leave u alone!

Mrs Luvnlife
07-01-2004, 06:26 AM
I drag the back-pack across the side of there new car
[/B]
How dare you abuse MY back-pack like that!! :eek: :p

Excessive Force
07-01-2004, 07:31 AM
<< Pop a cap in his ass