PDA

View Full Version : Who really pissed you off today?

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I know some people need to vent, cause I sure as hell know I do.
I feel like firing everybody and starting over? Anybody need a job???:mad: :mad:
These are the biggest bunch of clock milkers I have ever seen

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
I feel like firing everybody and starting over? Anybody need a job???:mad: :mad:
LOL yea.. :D Tell me you own the Budwiser Racing team:D

Rod-64
06-29-2004, 02:40 PM
I own a service business and I always want to shoot an employee or customer or two.:mad: :D

PlyaPlya22
Originally posted by jackpunx
LOL yea.. :D Tell me you own the Budwiser Racing team:D
No JP sorry, I just manage the BUD Girls:D

BarryMac
Are you the manager of the Hawiian Tropics Bikini Team and you need a couple of greasing boys? If that is the case were do I get my application???
gjb :D

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Well break us off a little somtin.. Whats on your mind?.. :D

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
Are you the manager of the Hawiian Tropics Bikini Team and you need a couple of greasing boys? If that is the case were do I get my application???
gjb :D
I would definitely quit for that job!

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Well break us off a little somtin.. Whats on your mind?.. :D
I am dist. ops mngr. for a major shoe company and some of the people here just don't F***n get it. I think I am going to open a facility that test the strength of womens bikini's under extreme pressure while being worn....hmmmmm shit time to wake up!!

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 02:53 PM
Im a clock milker can I work for you
I clean boats really really good.
Im a good cabin boy

lucky
06-29-2004, 02:53 PM
GRAB A 14 OFF DA SHELF AND PUNT ... :eek!:

jackpunx
06-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Im a good cabin boy
and a nice truck:D

OutCole'd
06-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I am so with you on this one. 10 employee's are 10 headaches for sure.

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Im a good cabin boy
Your hired, SYA can you watch his house??:D

coolchange
06-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Ya the boss really pissed me off. Comes around every week or two to screw things up!:mad: :D
Whatcha got?

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Cool im hired,
here is my work schedule
I start at 6A.M.
I show up at 630A.M. or so
Im on break from 630A.M. or so til 8A.M.
I work from 8A.M. til 9A.M.
I chat at the water cooler/whatever you have from 9A.M. til 11A.M
I go to lunch from 11A.M. til 1230P.M.
I work from 1230 til 1:30 P.M.
Then from 1:30 P.M. til im off at 3P.M. im on Hot boat chatting with everyone.
Of course I'm paid til 4P.M.
God I love this job already

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by coolchange
Ya the boss really pissed me off. Comes around every week or two to screw things up!:mad: :D
I don't mess with my people, I try and let them get there job done. However, everyday I find myself micromanaging these people.

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Cool im hired,
here is my work schedule
I start at 6A.M.
I show up at 630A.M. or so
Im on break from 630A.M. or so til 8A.M.
I work from 8A.M. til 9A.M.
I chat at the water cooler/whatever you have from 9A.M. til 11A.M
I go to lunch from 11A.M. til 1230P.M.
I work from 1230 til 1:30 P.M.
Then from 1:30 P.M. til im off at 3P.M. im on Hot boat chatting with everyone.
Of course I'm paid til 4P.M.
God I love this job already
What dept. are you in. I know you already work here?

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 03:16 PM
All I know is I work for this micromanaging black guy that sounds white on the phone:D

YW82DRM
It's funny that you started this thread because I wanted to start it yesterday........ I work in a company where there are very few that work..... there are double standards up the ynig yang and the people that actually work a 40 hour week get shit on by those that can't think for themselves. I have sympathy for those people that are truly dumb but my biggest frustration is that most of the people that I work with aren't dumb they are just lazy.... Don't people take pride in their work anymore??? I am always looking for a better opportunity but unfortunately I am plagued with that little thing called hope that keeps making stay... hoping that I will get that raise promised 1 year ago.... Or how about that bonus that I got taxed on and never actually received..... Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and yes I know how you feel..... Funny thing is I am not even a manager but yet both of my managers ask me to do their job because they are incapable of doing anything other than eating and spending corporate money!!!!:mad: :mad:

coolchange
I hear ya. I cant get my stuff done trying to baby sit the rest of my crew.
I don't mess with my people, I try and let them get there job done. However, everyday I find myself micromanaging these people.

77charger
06-29-2004, 03:19 PM
today was good no one pissed me off.

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
All I know is I work for this micromanaging black guy that sounds white on the phone:D
I told you not to tell my secret to success..;)

coolchange
06-29-2004, 03:21 PM
I hear ya whywait. Seriously Thou I've been out of work for a while and I cant believe some of these tards that still have jobs.

Boat Loan Guy
06-29-2004, 03:22 PM
I getting really pissed of at all you not getting a boat loan from me. It makes a real boring day when the phone is not ringing.....
Damn why the hell did the housing market have to be so good, and everybodys paying cash for there boats...I am gonna go broke...

YW82DRM
06-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Thats the funniest thing... there are intelligant people wishing that they had a place to call home but yet there are people out there making 3 times what I make and cannot even turn on a computer in a company where that is neccessary....... I have like 10 bosses and they all drive me crazy....... Last week I finally broke.... I accidentaly flipped my GM off. Funny though I didn't get fired...:rolleyes:

ratso
06-29-2004, 03:28 PM
I think I made more money and had less stress when I was just a one man operation. Nobody gives a **** anymore about anything but quitting time and payday, and doing as little as possible....

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ratso
I think I made more money and had less stress when I was just a one man operation. Nobody gives a **** anymore about anything but quitting time and payday, and doing as little as possible....
I hear you on that!

spectras only
06-29-2004, 03:35 PM
PlyaPlya22 , our paycheck has a section that states = "this cheque paid for by the customers of ........" . Tell your employees that your customers didn't transfer their cheques because of your employees' F.....K ups :D

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by spectras only
PlyaPlya22 , our paycheck has a section that states = "this cheque paid for by the customers of ........" . Tell your employees that your customers didn't transfer their cheques because of your employees' F.....K ups :D
Now there's an idea:D

riverbound
06-29-2004, 03:40 PM
One of my guys pissed me off today and I'm not even working. I stopped by the shop today on my way back form picking up my motor and one of the guys starts in on me about how we are so busy blah blah blah. The funny thing is I pay them comission so when they are busy that means they are making $$$. He kept going on and on about how busy he is and how he doesnt know how he is going to get everything done. The worst part is when we are slow he sits their and compalins how he isn't making any money. I guess some people just have to bitc h but it makes me so:mad:

ratso
06-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
One of my guys pissed me off today and I'm not even working. I stopped by the shop today on my way back form picking up my motor and one of the guys starts in on me about how we are so busy blah blah blah. The funny thing is I pay them comission so when they are busy that means they are making $$$. He kept going on and on about how busy he is and how he doesnt know how he is going to get everything done. The worst part is when we are slow he sits their and compalins how he isn't making any money. I guess some people just have to bitc h but it makes me so:mad:
I had a guy like that working for me until last Friday...put up with that BS for about two years...now he is someone elses problem.

Little Wood Boat
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Why is it that we only hear the shitty parts of employees? I got beefed today by some woman, who know that I'm thinking about it, should just stay in her ****ing little world, and not get around the rest of us that make this ****ing place go 'round! Her and her little kids who hide inside their make believe world where everybody is as responsible as a ****ing seven year old. These people complain when the real world happens and not their liking and then they somehow find the "crybaby hotline", then all hell breaks loose. impunes my reputation, and pisses me off the rest of MY DAY. I want to know where are those 10 other people that I helped out today going beyond what I'm responsible for doing...where the **** is my phone call saying how they appreciate the help they recieved! How I possibly saved them time and money. So, if you don't like your ****ing employees...**** you, fire them! Hire some one along the likes of me who can get the work done and gets along with the "real people" of this world.:yuk:

YW82DRM
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Nice... Little red boat..... I tried to say that to my bitching boss last week but FU#$ you came out with finger instead. Oops

YW82DRM
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Oops little WOOD boat my bad sorry:(

Mandelon
06-29-2004, 04:07 PM
I hear that. If those fokkers would work a little harder I could sit here all day instead of half of it... :D :rolleyes: :D

welk2party
06-29-2004, 04:28 PM
There are people that would complain about winning the lottery. :rolleyes:

Boozer
06-29-2004, 04:38 PM
I got really pissed off today. By a few people. Not employees or bosses though.
On Thursday I ordered an adjustable fuel pressure regulator from an online vendor. The website said the item was in stock and ready to be shipped so I plugged in my credit card # and ordered it up. It was suppose to come UPS today. UPS came but the FPR did not. I called the vendor and asked when to expect and the guy said "Don't expect it anytime soon." I asked why and he said that they didn't have the part in stock and where waiting on a shippment to arrive they expect the shippment in next week sometime. So in the mean time they have charged my credit card for the parts I ordered and expected and I am without the parts and have no definitive answer as to when the parts will be here. I would think any respectable business would at least be kind enough to give someone a courteousy call to let them know their order was going to be delayed because of their mistake. Well, I guess this company doesn't feel that way.
So that really pissed me off today.
A friend of mine in California wanted to move out here because he's sick of his job. He currently turns wrenches for a Honda tuning shop and makes $8 an hour doing labor that his company charges $80 an hour for he also recieves no benefits. I put my reputation at stake and recommended him for a retail position within my company. Average person doing the job makes somewhere between 45-55K a year and has benefits most people can only dream of. He has an interview Monday for the job and the hiring manager is all pumped to meet him. Now he's decided he's going to accept a job making $9 an hour working on semi trucks with no benefits instead. So now I gotta tell the hiring manager that I'm sorry for waisting his time and getting his hopes up about my friend because my friend wont be coming to the interview.
That REALLY pissed me off!
So right now I am pretty pissed off.

Ziggy
06-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
Ain't that the sh it...They b itch, bitc h, b itch about how busy they are....well dumbFokk, you just wasted 30 minutes telling me this cra p that you couldv'e gotten stuff done...go back to work, its your money as well as mine your supposed to earn:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Some of the commisioned guys are the biggest primadonna's around--Holy Sheet!

MagicMtnDan
06-29-2004, 04:48 PM
Based on the pics and the signature, etc., I would've guessed the "Butt Girls" :D

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Based on the pics and the signature, etc., I would've guessed the "Butt Girls" :D
MMD...that's the only thing that keeps me going:D Ladies pictures of your butts please. Help me keep going!!

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 05:40 PM
hey PLYA
I have them on my boat now,
and you can't have them back

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 05:44 PM
hey PLYA
I have them on my boat now,
and you can't have them back
Kilr...I know they are in good hands. Make sure you pack a lunch!!LOL

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Make sure you pack a lunch
That is not the only thing getting packed.
WAIT A MINUTE
you are not at work screwing around on HB while your workers are working and you are complaining about them,
ARE YOU:confused:

dicudmore
06-29-2004, 05:58 PM
heck no, we never screw around at work on message boards ;)

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Make sure you pack a lunch
That is not the only thing getting packed.
WAIT A MINUTE
you are not at work screwing around on HB while your workers are working and you are complaining about them,
ARE YOU:confused:
I would never do that! I am on my 13th hour what are you talking about?

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 08:53 PM
I would never do that! I am on my 13th hour what are you talking about?
Yeahy but how much actual work

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Yeahy but how much actual work
Too damn much. I have paid my slave labor dues. I always make my monthly numbers. I heard you have wireless too! You post on the job!! Your a bad man..

Kilrtoy
06-29-2004, 09:13 PM
You post on the job!! Your a bad man
That was back in the day when i was a shot caller now im a worker bee, I transfered to a better position, but no computer

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 09:17 PM
You post on the job!! Your a bad man
That was back in the day when i was a shot caller now im a worker bee, I transfered to a better position, but no computer
We know your the boss!! You don't have to down play it massa.:cool: b

HCS
06-29-2004, 09:22 PM
I sell auto parts for a car dealer.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You guys ought to try that!:p
No better yet, forget it.:rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I sell auto parts for a car dealer.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You guys ought to try that!:p
No better yet, forget it.:rolleyes:
It's better than selling bean pies.;)

JustMVG
06-29-2004, 09:32 PM
The Guy at Mcmahons RV, he did me wrong and i'm still pissed!!!
He must be dealt with, any SEALS out there on vacation???!!!!
MVG

PlyaPlya22
06-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
The Guy at Mcmahons RV, he did me wrong and i'm still pissed!!!
He must be dealt with, any SEALS out there on vacation???!!!!
MVG
What happened?

HighRoller
06-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Oh hell, I have to chime in. We got a new idiot dispatcher at work who has a problem with honesty. Seems every time he gets in over his head he punts, messes up, and lies about why it all went to hell. It finally hit the fan when I ran into two other drivers at the mill last night. We all have NEXTEL's in our trucks so dispatch can bug us. We also quickly found out we can talk to each other! So numbnutz switches my schedule with driver#2, driver #2 gets driver#3's gig and driver #3 is out in the cold. He goes ballistic and asks why driver #2 couldn't stay on his route. The brilliant dispatcher says "because he's too far away to get there." We're sitting within twenty feet of each other so he's lying. We all look at each other and it's "game on". Driver #2 calls his bluff and dispatcher loses it. Says we're "plotting against him" and that when he tells us to go somewhere it's "confidential information" and not to be discussed with any other driver. I call him two minutes later and ask why I'm not on my route. He says the mill is broken down. Remember, he just told driver #2 to go there and pick up a load!!! F-in liar. So I told him not to lie to me anymore. He asks what difference it makes what he tells me if I still get a load!!!!! I asked him if he'd be pissed if I called in sick and he saw me playing golf later in the day. He didn't get the similarity, F-in genius. We'll get his ass fired yet.....

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:54 AM
I'm mad as hell at RD for banning Canuck1 from RRL. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I'm mad as hell at RD for banning Canuck1 from RRL. :mad:
He must have a geolocation program and when he banned Kim.... it banned Cannuck 1 too! So are you still getting in there?

Tom Brown
06-30-2004, 08:58 AM
Actually, I got kicked out with Kim. I guess they banned all ISPs in western Canada. :D
They fixed me right up, though. The guys on RRL have treated me extremely well. I have no idea why beating them up brings so much joy to my life. :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Nobody can piss me off today! I'm leaving tomorrow! :D :D

Dr. Eagle
06-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by FREIND OF AA AND TA
Nobody can piss me off today! I'm leaving tomorrow! :D :D
Crap, I forgot about that...... I am too! Woo Hoo......!

eKolbe
06-30-2004, 09:08 AM
I'll chime in for a little relief.
I'm pissed at the ****ing awning company that came out to her house and assured my Grandma that their $6000 awning would work. Installed the awning, it doesn't work, now refuses to accept any liability because they have a no refund, no satisfaction guaranteed policy. Nothing like taking advantage of a 75yoa lady. :mad:
I'm fuming mad at the low-lifes that stole my truck out of my driveway last week, that will now make it 2 weeks in a row of no tow vehicle=no boating. Plus I have to buy a new radio for the boat because the faceplate was in the glovebox. I gotta finally give up hope, next week and buy a new truck. :mad:
ahhh, a little better :)