PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Outlaw Nostalgia Points Totals

CircleJerk
06-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Current two race point totals can be found on: www.nwh2oracer.com
Next race is double points and happens this July 4th weekend in Ione Washington at their beautiful city park. Admission last year was free with vendors and beer garden for you viewing pleasure and family fun. A certain jErK will be announcing and stirring up all the controversy he can! This is the second annual 'Ione Firecracker Regatta' and was as wild as the name suggests!:)

FlatRat
06-29-2004, 06:08 PM
Ya mean they'er lettin' you out of your chair.How ya feelin',Jerk.Gettin around o.k.?:p

CircleJerk
06-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Yo,,,,,Ratster......... Yes, I returned to work on Wen. but it wasnt real painless! I have a pulled muscle in my back up near the shoulder blade so it hurts like the dickens when I cough or yawn. A former circle boat crasher explained that it was a result of holding onto the steering wheel to keep me in instead of letting go and allowing it to throw me out! Could be, what do I know. If I tuck in my shirt, and lightly touch my hip, that smarts! Other than that, I could drive this weekend, anyone want to loan me their boat????Have a Great July weekend and keep that pretty wife of yours in pretty flowers.......or diamonds.......:cool:

h2oregon
07-01-2004, 04:28 PM
boyd, glad you are feeling good enough to drive. if you are serious about a loaner boat, my aqua craft is available if you think you can handle the horse power. i wont be on the computer tonight so call me at 503-680-1200 or 503 781-2214. ask for ron. either way see you tomorow. say hi to robin from all of us in portland.