PDA

View Full Version : July 4th plans?????

Greaser
06-30-2004, 02:33 PM
I was just wondering what everyones plans were for the holiday weekend.
I plan on going to lake Somerville on Saturday, and prolly going to Schlitterbahn (sp) water park on Sunday, weather permitting.
I read in the local paper that the corp. of engineers is predicting around 125,000 people at lake somerville this weekend. That seems a little high to me, but who knows:confused:

dawgdude
06-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Sam Rayburn for me. First time in years. Hope some hot rods show up. I bet that the number on how many people will show at Sommerville is pretty close. Especially if the weather clears. With what we've had in the last month everybody will be heading out.
The lakes close by will be packed. Thats why I'm kinda glad we're driving the distance to Rayburn. Where ever you go have a blast.
Dawgdude,,,aka FiveO

OldFaithful Squirter
07-01-2004, 07:58 AM
Hey there is a big Jet Boat Rally on Lake Medina just north of San Antonio at a place called Goat Hill Camp this 4th of July weekend! Since there are no scheduled drag boat races for this weekend several of the drag boat guys will be there for just some hot boat fun in the sun! So spread the word that the place to be is Lake Medina's Meeting in the Middle Hot Boat Rally at Goat Hill!!
Jet Boat Rallies is always the Place to Be!!!!
Till then we will Jet'cha Later!!!
for more info check out this web page:
http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=603&LastModified=4675478224844471130

TexasJet
07-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Greaser, have a happy, safe 4th of July. I won't be using my boat this coming week. My brother-in-law has a cabin on the upper Llano river near Junction and we will be taking the travel trailer up there for the whole week. The following Saturday I think I am going down to the San Benard river which is south west of Houston. A friend has a house on the river. I will be taking the boat. See ya.

Infomaniac
07-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Pull the engine from the Ultra
Split the transom assembly halves
Take the captured nut off of the gimble ring.
Put everything back together.
:frown: :frown:

Greaser
07-07-2004, 09:22 AM
I hope every one had a fun and safe holiday weekend.
I went to lake somerville on saturday, and had a blast. The boat is running great.
I tubed down the guadelupe river on sunday, had a blast, but got way to much sun (ouch)
Then I went back to somerville lake on monday.
All in all, it was a great weekend:D :D :D