PDA

View Full Version : **SPAM** 36' Spectre For Sale

Three Days Only
07-01-2004, 09:50 AM
02' 36' Spectre Poker Run Edition
Complete Repower In 2/04
Aluminum I Beam Trailer, Twin Teague 800EFI's 50Hours (509's W/ 3.3 Whipple Chargers), Teague Platium XR Drives W/ Sport Master Shortie Lowers With 1" Drive Spacers, 1.35 Gears, Hering 34P 6 Blade Props, Gaffrig Gauages, 2 GPS Speedos, Grafix EFX paint, Garmin GPS, MM Shifters, MM Full Helm Back Hydraulic Steering, Tunnel Tab, Stainless Marine Strainers (Motors), Teague Strainers (Intercoolers), XM, AM, FM, CD Stereo, Babbs Mids & Highs, This is the only 36' Spectre Poker Run Edition In California, Speed Calcs Out To 140.2, I Have Only Run The Boat Up To 131 At 5750 RPM. Rev Limiters Are Set At 6000. The Boat Is Loaded And Ready To Go.
Im ready to get into another boat, not sure what yet, but considering these big boats take a while to sell, I figured I would throw it up now!!! Any Takers?? $285,000 Firm
Jeff Herman
818-232-1195
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985maximus.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985PDVD_000-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985Untitled-1-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/98536_gauges.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/98536front-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/98536_side-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985800EFI_Motor-med.jpg

jackpunx
07-01-2004, 09:54 AM
will you front it to me:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Hmmmm.....going with a Cig? Finally saw the light, eh?

Hustler
07-01-2004, 09:58 AM
How about 20 bucks a week for the rest of my life:D

Three Days Only
07-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
How about 20 bucks a week for the rest of my life:D
Thats a gamble, Im not sure your going to live another 274 Years
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Hmmmm.....going with a Cig? Finally saw the light, eh?
Definetly another Cat, just not sure what or how big yet!!!
Originally posted by jackpunx
will you front it to me:D
You pull some serious chicks, maybe we can work something out!!

jackpunx
07-01-2004, 10:06 AM
LOL.. I'll be sorry to see it go.. I'll have one in the next couple of years.. ..
You let me know when you want me to fill that boat up w chicks.. :D
You seen some of the girls I got with my little boat.. could you imagine if I had yours for a couple of weeks.. :D

Three Days Only
07-01-2004, 10:13 AM
LOL.. I'll be sorry to see it go.. I'll have one in the next couple of years.. ..
But, whats next, thats the big question. 30' Spectre W/ 300X Blenders ( could be fun for a year, never owned outboards), 36' Flat Deck Skater (nice boat), 40' Flat Deck Skater (ocean eating monster, sounds real good!), 42' Spectre (ooh yeah) ???????? I need to go for some test drives in Florida.
Youve seen some of the girls I got with my little boat.. could you imagine if I had yours for a couple of weeks.. :D
I wouldnt even want to think about it, Im married remember.

jackpunx
07-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
But, whats next, thats the big question. 30' Spectre W/ 300X Blenders ( could be fun for a year, never owned outboards), 36' Flat Deck Skater (nice boat), 40' Flat Deck Skater (ocean eating monster, sounds real good!), 42' Spectre (ooh yeah) ???????? I need to go for some test drives in Florida.
I wouldnt even want to think about it, Im married remember.
Yea.. But Im not:D

Hustler
07-01-2004, 10:27 AM
You seen some of the girls I got with my little boat.. could you imagine if I had yours for a couple of weeks.. :D
Only problem is you wont be able to cruise for chicks at the airport any more:D

mbrown2
07-01-2004, 11:05 AM
A 30 Spectre or a 28 Skater with Blendaz is a nice combo...both could still do your Catalina jaunts and probably less worries about the drives...a little slower than your current but fun none the less...Hell, with the money you could save you could have two boats...:D

Three Days Only
07-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
A 30 Spectre or a 28 Skater with Blendaz is a nice combo...both could still do your Catalina jaunts and probably less worries about the drives...a little slower than your current but fun none the less...Hell, with the money you could save you could have two boats...:D
I got a line on a 30' Spectre, race lay-up, all foam and carbon fiber with a epoxy. Twin 300X's, and runs over 110. I will only have what ever it is for about a year, so, this could be a fun boat. Something Different.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985mark_01.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985mark_02.jpg

superdave013
07-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
At least I get to read about people who can dream this large and pull it off. lol
Just the thought of up grading from what you have now is more then I can fathom.
Have fun in Florida. :) Can't wait to see what's next!

Goodtime$
07-01-2004, 02:33 PM
That 30 twin is one sweet ride. Sell the big boat, get a rad used boat and own it. Than go on a buzzon beastmaster vacation of a lifetime.....island hoppin worldwide
what a life guy, best of luck

Freak
07-02-2004, 03:32 AM
Only over 110 with the whackas. How ya gonna keep up with Biling?

Three Days Only
07-05-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Freak
Only over 110 with the whackas. How ya gonna keep up with Biling?
I cant keep up with him now!!!!!

Freak
07-06-2004, 07:26 AM
LOL.. There will always be someone faster. That is still one sweet ride you have.

WILDERTHANU
07-07-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
At least I get to read about people who can dream this large and pull it off. lol
Just the thought of up grading from what you have now is more then I can fathom.
Have fun in Florida. :) Can't wait to see what's next!
DAVE, THERE ARE ALSO THOSE WHO COULD PUT A BOAT LIKE THAT IN THEIR DRIVEWAY ANYDAY OF THE WEEK...BUT WOULD RATHER BE DRIVING A SMALLER QUICKER V-DRIVE.......THOSE ****ERS AINT DOING 110+ IN 1000 FEET!!

Three Days Only
07-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
DAVE, THERE ARE ALSO THOSE WHO COULD PUT A BOAT LIKE THAT IN THEIR DRIVEWAY ANYDAY OF THE WEEK...BUT WOULD RATHER BE DRIVING A SMALLER QUICKER V-DRIVE.......THOSE ****ERS AINT DOING 110+ IN 1000 FEET!!
No but we could run 110 for thousands of feet!! HEHE :D ;) :D

superdave013
07-07-2004, 08:11 PM
I hear ya Wilder,
I don't think any thing is more of a kick in the ass then a nasty flat.
But one of these days I wanna try a big cat. I figure when I have the space to park it I'll have the coin to buy it too.
For now the schiada will have to do.
But C'mon! I'ed look real good behind the wheel of this! :D
3DO, you take checks?? :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/98536front-med.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2004, 08:16 PM
IF YOU GUYS EVER WENT OUT AND FLEW A 10,000LB BOAT AT 80 MPH...YOU WOULD SELL THOSE BATH TOYS IN A HEARTBEAT.
(I've been in both)

superdave013
07-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Jeff, the closest I've come to that is a friends 26' AO that ran about 115. It was pretty cool but I gotta say I didn't trust the driver and could only think about getting out of that thing.
But as bad ass as it was that's not even in the same leauge as that Spectre I'm thinkin.
But no matter what I can't put a 36' boat anyplace at my house. That thing is longer then my driveway!

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Jeff, the closest I've come to that is a friends 26' AO that ran about 115. It was pretty cool but I gotta say I didn't trust the driver and could only think about getting out of that thing.
But as bad ass as it was that's not even in the same leauge as that Spectre I'm thinkin.
But no matter what I can't put a 36' boat anyplace at my house. That thing is longer then my driveway!
Yeah...I hear ya. Storage...insurance...and a big truck put you in another league (financially, too). For the price they get, I'd need to live in some of those big boats.
However, there's nothing like a couple BIG blowers screaming for mercy (for what seems like forever at 130+) and the boat feeling like it is literally flying over some of the nastiest stuff you've ever been in.
A flatty gives you a quick adrenaline rush...but a big boat gives you much longer to enjoy it (if you trust the driver I guess).
It all comes down to priorities (and how lucky you are in the Lottery). ;)

superdave013
07-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Yup, you got it figured out. I have looked into storage and insurance for a cat in the 26' range. I just could not bring myself to store it anyplace that I can't lock it and sleep pretty close by.
For the money I've dumped into that schiada that's still not done I could be well on my way to a nice used cat. But stepping back a bit I'm just not in that position yet.
I noticed how you stepped up. I will to someday when the time is right. It will be hard to move away from the pretty much un-breakable v drive to a Bravo though.

superdave013
07-07-2004, 08:52 PM
However, there's nothing like a couple BIG blowers screaming for mercy (for what seems like forever at 130+) and the boat feeling like it is literally flying over some of the nastiest stuff you've ever been in.
Now that would have to be pretty bad ass. I know when you have a blown injected deal on kill that's 3' behind you it's pretty wicked. The injector hat trys to suck the helmet off your head! lol

Havasu Hangin'
07-08-2004, 04:04 AM
The injector hat trys to suck the helmet off your head! lol
Dave (at the risk of pointing out the obvious)...there are probably better ways to get your head sucked. :eek:

superdave013
07-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Dave (at the risk of pointing out the obvious)...there are probably better ways to get your head sucked. :eek:
Ah Jeff Jeff Jeff, I can tell that you were a flatbottom rider and not a true flatbottom DRIVER.
I would pass up any kind of sex for a mean flatbottom pass any day!
My GF used to drive the tow rig and would be at the out ramp a Ming. She told me that she didn't understand why I got off on it so much but could tell I did by the look on my face as the helmet came off. Yeah, I married her. lol
3DO, sorry for the highjack!

WILDERTHANU
07-08-2004, 08:52 AM
My GF used to drive the tow rig and would be at the out ramp a Ming. She told me that she didn't understand why I got off on it so much but could tell I did by the look on my face as the helmet came off. Yeah, I married her. lol
3DO, sorry for the highjack!
NICE

Three Days Only
07-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Bump

Bense468
07-26-2004, 02:16 PM
3DO
Saw you and bling in the zoo 2 weekends ago. Nice running boats. What I want to know is if you can post a bigger pic of your signature?;)

WetWillie
07-26-2004, 07:24 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/98510.jpg

Bense468
07-26-2004, 08:54 PM
NICE...I think this may help with the sell.