PDA

View Full Version : I do have a sense of humor (good joke)

summerlove
07-01-2004, 12:39 PM
For those of you that have wondered about my propensity to lean to the left, read this....;)
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing comm unity service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door .
Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop.
Next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut. :D

Dave C
07-01-2004, 12:42 PM
LMAO...;) :D

1stepcloser
07-01-2004, 12:53 PM
LMAO!!

Ziggy
07-01-2004, 01:00 PM
LOL---so you can laugh at the truth of that joke eh?:D I guess you are not so bad afterall;) :D