PDA

View Full Version : molding

socalbanshee
07-01-2004, 04:03 PM
hey guys i have an older boat at the time it was made it was a sea ray 24 foot. Now i believe that team hawaian has the mold and there are a couple other hulls out there that look the exact same. Anyways the molding that goes around where the deck and the lower part of the hull connect is all nasty looking and its black i would like to find new white molding to replace the old stuff. Anyone know where i could find something like this??

Rexone
07-02-2004, 01:06 AM
L&L Marine, Anaheim CA
:)

Evo22
07-09-2004, 12:54 PM
they moved to corona im a dealer of theirs if you want to get a deal on anything

socalbanshee
07-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey i was just looking at L & L marines web site and the prices for the molding do not say how the molding is sold. The price is like 5.00 but doesnt say if thats per foot of what it does say it is sold in 12 ft secions but that seems cheap but 5.00 per foot seems expensize to me. So whats the deal with the pricing i e-mailed them last week and never got a response anyone know whats up????

greenkorn
07-14-2004, 02:32 PM
If you have the interior molding that is metal, remove it carefully and have it powder coated in white, if it is plastic, spray paint it with that plastic fushion stuff. White interior molding is not available in metal, only plastic. Good luck.

Evo22
07-15-2004, 08:27 AM
or you could just go here?
www.rubrails.com (http://www.rubrails.com)