PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Commentary (PROFILING )

EXTRMBT
07-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Don't want to offend anybody but take a minute and read this commentary i received today
PROFILING
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following
Multiple Choice test . . . . . No need to keep score.
The events are actual cuts from past history.
They actually happened!
Do you remember?
1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
a. Olga Corbitt
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzeneger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
2. In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
3. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
4. In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year-old American passenger was murderer and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S.Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
9. In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation
10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean
11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning former Governors, and leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 & 40 alone because of profiling.
Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder-headed attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel doubly ashamed of themselves if they have any such sense.
As the writer of the award winning story "Forrest Gump" so aptly put it,
"Stupid is as stupid does."
:yuk: :mad: :yuk: :mad:

Phat Matt
07-01-2004, 04:33 PM
I guessed "d". What do I win? ;)

riverbound
07-01-2004, 04:39 PM
I was never a big fan of muslim male extremists between the ages of 17-40 anyways.

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm all for profiling. Racial or otherwise. If it was up to me every one in this country that fit that profile would be thrown out on their ass today. I know we'd lose some good convenience store operators and I'd miss the smell of curry whenever I drove by a cheezy motel but, I'd end terroism in this country in one brushstroke. Does that sound racist?

JustMVG
07-01-2004, 06:12 PM
My wife has family members who want to come to US, but they fit the darn profile although they are not Muslims, they are between 17 and 40, it's sad be cause i knoiw these guys personally, having been to Lebanon myself and while i know they wouldn't hurt a fly, they just fit the profile, i can only imagine what they'd have to endure if they did get to make it over here.
MVG

Lake Pirate
07-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Sorry about my post M&M. You sound alright. I haven't had much exposure to middle easterners except via the very negative and violent extremists. It has made me very wary and exceedingly prejudiced.

mmered8299
07-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Do you ever think will see the day that Muslems (towel heads) hanging at the Sandbar?

Kachina26
07-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by mmered8299
Do you ever think will see the day that Muslems (towel heads) hanging at the Sandbar?
Real muslims or just middle easterners? Muslims, no. Not likely.

JustMVG
07-01-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm not mad nor am i saying that you guys need to change your views, guess what i feel the same way, and yes many of the bastards that are pulling the shit that they are freakin day and everytime i hear of another soldier getting hurt or killed because of some stupid freakin assinine Cleric who'll be gone long before akhmad has done his duty whatever that maybe that day gets me pissed and yes even when i spew out the vitriol of kill em all let god or allah or santa claus figger out what to do with em, my wife does not say one f n word 'cause she knows it's not family related, but god help anyone of my extended Family should i find out they had anything to do with the killing of innocents or worse soldiers i'll do nothing in any way shape or form for the family!!!
I'm damn serious too!!!

HM
07-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I'm all for profiling. Racial or otherwise. If it was up to me every one in this country that fit that profile would be thrown out on their ass today. I know we'd lose some good convenience store operators and I'd miss the smell of curry whenever I drove by a cheezy motel but, I'd end terroism in this country in one brushstroke. Does that sound racist?
But wait, I was trying to invite these guys out to the river, since they are minorities!!!
BTW - Who the hell are you and what did you do with Lake Pirate?

Backtanner
07-02-2004, 02:52 AM
Well, is someone going to post the answers or what??:confused: :confused:

HOSS
07-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Any religion that believes that white people are evil and need to die is pretty cool. So now no one should get pissed at me because I say, "I HATE F U C K I N` MUSLIMS". I really do. Or should I say that there is no place in this society for it.
And I`m not just blowin` steam. I wish there was a legal way to kill these stupid assholes. No matter what race. This religion teaches hate and violence. And its really not a religion.
Oh, and its ok to tell these males to take a God damn bath!
Its also ok for me to say this shit because I am a self proclaimed racist. I go out of my way to look out for whitey.:cool:

sorry dog
07-02-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
I go out of my way to look out for whitey.:cool:
...and show everybody pictures of him too. :D

HOSS
07-02-2004, 03:29 AM
:D