PDA

View Full Version : Slips at Kathrines. Wanna rent it out??

Danhercules
07-01-2004, 06:54 PM
I dont know how it works at Katherins, but we are going with a buddy this weekend, and he just called and there were no available slips. He tried this morn.
Dose anyone have a slip there ther are not using? If so, wanna rent it out? PM me. Thanks

78Southwind
07-01-2004, 07:04 PM
I will be up there Friday and I will ask around. I will leave a responce if I find anything Dan. By the way are you bringing up the Yellow Sub? Read your thread about the sinking sorry to hear about that........how is she running?

Sportin' Wood
07-01-2004, 07:10 PM
I hear that the old guy that mows the lawns in trailer village is the slip pimp. But that was from my brothers uncles mother.
Good luck, You could always try and tie off to one of the really old house boats that someone forgot about. hell you could party there.

Danhercules
07-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by 78Southwind
I will be up there Friday and I will ask around. I will leave a responce if I find anything Dan. By the way are you bringing up the Yellow Sub? Read your thread about the sinking sorry to hear about that........how is she running?
I am not bringin the sub. LOL ;) My buddy just bought a 27' Crownline deck type boat. He went up early this morn. We are makin a trip to Hoover dam!! I cannot wait.

Kilrtoy
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Your SOL, Those slips are like gold,
you need to get there on last monday to get one by today.......

Mohavekid
07-01-2004, 08:22 PM
They are tough to get.
Lot's of people don't show up and miss out. I've never gone to slip call and not gotten a slip.
Good luck.

Kilrtoy
07-01-2004, 08:23 PM
If you have a small boat under 18 you can always get one,
a 27 crownline you are SOL

dicudmore
07-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
If you have a small boat under 18 you can always get one,
a 27 crownline you are SOL
Kilrtoy is right....you will not get a slip for a 27'er
They only have one row of slips for boats that size, other than end ties. When I've been there the past few weeks, they've had less than normal also as some of the houseboats were on the end ties.
Spend the night on the bitch or put it back on the trailer..
Either way, have a great weekend :D

Danhercules
07-02-2004, 06:48 AM
Ok, cool guys. My buddy did the waiting list thing. There was only one.
I just did not know if some peeps, rent it for the whole year, if they did, if they wanted to rent it out for the weekend.
No big deal, gonna launch at Cottonwood.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
If you stay at the hotel @ Katherine, they guarantee you a slip. This policy has been known to change, but as of a couple of months ago it was in effect. Can't help your friend now, but for anyone's future reference. . .