PDA

View Full Version : Trade For Nice Boat

flatnfast
07-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Looking to trade a custom cycle, less then 500 miles, valued @ 23k for a nice boat of equal value. Would like blower motor if possible but open to others. Not a single hing wrong with bike just into the boat scene now. More info at kool4t6@yahoo.com, would also take a boat of lesser value plus cash!!!

Kachina26
07-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Where's the boat that goes with that red bimini in the back ground?

flatnfast
07-01-2004, 08:02 PM
stupid me!!! i sold it thinking i wanted out of the boat deal, what a mistake. see pic of what it was.....

Kachina26
07-01-2004, 08:36 PM
I love those fenders!

Hustler
07-01-2004, 08:40 PM
I remember when that boat was for sale, Very Nice

jstwkd
07-01-2004, 09:28 PM
What type of boat are you looking for?I have a sh!t load of money invested. And lost interest in my jet.These are some older pix of boat but I can take more updated if interested..
Idf these dont work go to the image gallery under members galleries and type jstwkd in search thses are on second page.
Gen VI 502 short block , Blue printed high volume oil pump , Dually 10 qrt. oil pan with windage tray and scrapper ,
Comp Cams XR300 Hr Hyd. roller cam shaft Exh. lift .254 / .580 Int. lift .248 / 560 , roller Lifters ,SST roller rockers, Comp cams stud girdeles, pushrods Complete valve train . Comp Cams true roller timing set ,Polished alum. timing cover , polished alum. crank pulley , Mini starter ,
SFI approved flex plate , Chrome110 amp alt. and brackets, Rewarder twisty headers with two sets of basset racing mufflers,
Edelbrock 6045 alum heads ported and polished , Exhaust ports opened up for better flow , Edelbrock polished tunnel ram
port matched to heads, Two 660 center squirters with custom polished brackets for the lines and regulator by TPC .
You can see the carb build up at http://www.tpcracing.com/660Article.html These are actually my carbs . I have not even ran gas thru them yet. They are topped off with a dually scoop and two flame aresters. MSD complete marine system , Dist , box , rev. limiter , wires, and chrome bracket to mount to the back of the head,
Holley black fuel pump and regulator , Polished alum. valve covers and tall breathers, CP Perfromance polished thermostat kit,
The boat is an 1989 caribbean by hardin marine . This is a full stringer boat . The year before last year I hit 79.6 on GPS with a 1/4 in. hook in the bottom . Last year I flipped the boat removed the hook and spped coated the bottom. The hull has a new sterring hell all new accesories,
SST gauges by hardin marine . polished bezels, polished and anodized switches,anodized forward/reverse
lever ,four mushroom cleets on the inside of the hull to tie up with. Two alum. 12 gal. fuel tanks. Two new polished fuel fills . The newer
flat stile,two bildge pumps with polished over boards for the bildge and two for the motor.The Outside trim was replaced two years
ago. After I did the bottom I decided to replace the sub floor. I have a new piece of marine grade plywood cut to fit but never installed.
I have a new roll of marine carpet not installed. And new polished trim for the inside of the boat not installed.There is a CP Performance
polished dual tank switch and costum polished bracket. Fram racing filter and brackets , new batt,New anodized cup holders , Interior and gel is original
In great shape. I removed the pump intake it has been reinstalled but I have not gone under the boat drilled the holes and finished the intake .
It was cut for a shoe and ride plate. this enitire boat ,motor,and pump are plumbed with russel fitiings and SST braided lines.
The pump I bought a new 12ji from CP Performance. Witch is a 12jg just with the newer bowl with longer vains.
In 01 I put about 5 hrs on the pump . last year I had Jim from performance jet in sebastapol CA. http://www.performancejet.com/about%20us.htm
rebiuld the pump . I had a stage three done to it because I allready had the Bowl stuffer and flowed the bowl front and rear by Walts hot boat http://www.walts***boat.com/
, It has a new aquamet shaft , agressor mag bronze impeller and wear ring cut down and hand worked to fit the stuffer, the hand hole was filled
the intake was hand worked for better flow, a berkeley droop snoot , place diverter adjustable diverter, berkeley pollished ride plate and
mounting bracket.
I'm sure I'm missing a couple of things I have actually had some more pump work. A loader imp. and the bleeder for the bowl. I had the pump installed by jim at jet perfomance. He did some bottom work to the boat also. For more speed http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=38765&password=&sort=2&thecat=500
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=34938&password=&sort=2&thecat=500

flatnfast
07-01-2004, 09:53 PM
so as of right now what condition is it in and what do you have in mind? nice bike you got there, is that a texas chopper?

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Thanks.. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. Love it...
The pump is done. The motor is done. The sub floor is intstalled.All the trim is done.Bassically I just need to install carpet, and tanks, put motor in. and dial it in. I have a second boat and I'm either in it or ridding the chopper.Have'nt had any incentive to finish. No one will get in the damn thing. I biult it with the intension to hit the 90-100 mph range.Obviously I would get the boat running and all dialed in.
You can pull high sevens hp #'s by switching to the right solid cam shaft.It should reach 90's the way its set up.I would think the cam would need to be changed to see 100 mph mark.
Actually I dont have anything in mind. I dont really need another bike. I allready have 2. But the bikes take up much less space in my garage. If your interested I will take some new photos of everthing....

flatnfast
07-02-2004, 05:00 AM
well i am interested, the only ? is figure wise? more pics would be nice, where are you located?

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Nor cal one hour north of san francisco...How about you?

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 01:30 PM
By the way what is it?year,make,model??

flatnfast
07-02-2004, 03:46 PM
located in santa maria cal, its an 02, racing innovations softtail, 38 degree rake, 200 tire, revtec 100 ci, house of color paint, bdl open primary, bdl controls, etc....

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 03:54 PM
I put some more pics up under my gallery. Email me at jstwkd@yahoo.com

flatnfast
07-02-2004, 09:48 PM
what is the time frame till its ready to go? also what condition is the trailer? what kind of deal are you thinking

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Bunks were replaced last year. All treated wood and marine carpet.Trailer is in good shape could use a paint job.wiring is in great shape.
Time frame really is going to depend on how interested in doing this we are. If I have to drop off to have the carpet finished I will.I could probably do it but I dont now carpet I now motors.
The deal.. Thats tuff. I'm sure we both feel what we have is worth alot. And dont get me wrong I sure the bike is an easier sale. But both depend on the right buyer.we need to find the right person with money. I have over 20,000 in motor and another 6500 in the pump. Thats not even talking about the hull. Not that its the most sought after hull.But it is very stable hull and can reach the triple digit mark.But again its all based on what it will be used for.The boat is set up nicely.What kinda of deal were you thinking.
I do have some spare parts that go with the boat nothing special, A new mini starter,foward/reverse handle,new set of comp cams roller lifters, new fluidamper (has wrong hub) it set up for an internally balanced motor mine is ext.and another new diverter floor mount.I think thats it.I would have to look around.
Would you happen to have more pix of the bike?
Travis

jstwkd
07-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Bunks were replaced last year. All treated wood and marine carpet.Trailer is in good shape could use a paint job.wiring is in great shape.
Time frame really is going to depend on how interested in doing this we are. If I have to drop off to have the carpet finished I will.I could probably do it but I dont now carpet I now motors.
The deal.. Thats tuff. I'm sure we both feel what we have is worth alot. And dont get me wrong I sure the bike is an easier sale. But both depend on the right buyer.we need to find the right person with money. I have over 20,000 in motor and another 6500 in the pump. Thats not even talking about the hull. Not that its the most sought after hull.But it is very stable hull and can reach the triple digit mark.But again its all based on what it will be used for.The boat is set up nicely.What kinda of deal were you thinking.
I do have some spare parts that go with the boat nothing special, A new mini starter,foward/reverse handle,new set of comp cams roller lifters, new fluidamper (has wrong hub) it set up for an internally balanced motor mine is ext.and another new diverter floor mount.I think thats it.I would have to look around.
Would you happen to have more pix of the bike?
Travis

flatnfast
07-05-2004, 09:19 PM
tell you what, you think of a fair deal and hit me with it, and we will go from there,
i took the bike this weekend (in the truck) to hollister for the show, had alot of interests but no people followed up yet.

bigpapasean
07-05-2004, 10:47 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1465car_show_04_062-med.jpg
I was just out in your old boat over the fourth

bigpapasean
07-05-2004, 10:49 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1465easter_04_001_Small_-med.jpg
and my miller

bigpapasean
07-05-2004, 10:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1465fourth_of_july_042_Medium_-med.jpg
Good friends Miller we don’t like 20” Millers or anything

flatnfast
07-06-2004, 08:59 PM
brian, send me your e-mail address, i would like to talk to you, i told you the motor ran good. looks like your havin fun with it.

bigpapasean
07-06-2004, 09:22 PM
I am not Brian just one of his good frinds

BigBoyToys
07-06-2004, 09:38 PM
I'd trade this
http://www.pritek.net/jb.jpg
and a spare motor for it. No cash though....I have no spare $$ laying around and my wife would kill me.;)

jstwkd
07-07-2004, 05:23 AM
To be completely honest with you its not worth it for me unless its straight across deal. I have well into the thirties invested in this thing.I know it sounds crazy but I have every reciept.
The wife hates this thing. For that reason.
Anyway sorry to hear it didnt sell yet. I'm sure it will sell...Do you have anymore pix?
I wish I knew you were going to holister I would have came up and met ya.
Thanks