PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Important!!!! Please read!!!

pixilatedpussy
04-05-2006, 02:28 PM
This really should be a sticky....moderators please help! Thanks, Tina
This little girl is at the Phuket Hospital in Thailand.
She does not remember her own name or anything! She has lost her parents.
She must be of Western origin. She was a victim when she got caught in the Tsunami (tidal wave) disaster in Phuket, Thailand and nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping if we distribute this email around the world someone will know her. Please don't break the chain, your contribution could be the one that solves this little girls problem. Please forward this to all your contacts. Someone might realize who she is. Thank you for taking the time to look...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12083Lost_girl-med.jpg
I just received this email & thought that I would post here also! Thanks for everyones help.

Racer277
04-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Tina,
She was Id'd in December 04.
All is fine now.
:)

topless
04-05-2006, 02:34 PM
According to UNICEF's child trafficking arm The Innocenti Research Centre, this girl was a victim of the South Asian tsunami, but has been identified.
She is Sophie Marleen Micl.
She became separated from her parents in Phuket, Thailand on the day of the tsunami waves and when she was found, she was taken to a hospital in Phuket..
She was not identified until several days later.
Her parents have never been found.
She was returned to Germany for further medical treatment and is in the care of relatives.
The UNICEF site links to a press release from police in Hessen, Germany.
It says that she was cared for in the Vachira hospital in Phuket.
Someone along the way decided to declare that the search for her was an Amber Alert, which is not true.

pixilatedpussy
04-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Hi Tina,
She was Id'd in December 04.
All is fine now.
:)
She was! Well then why the heck did I get this email today?? Glad to hear! :cool: By the way...what is up with the avatar???? LOL!

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-05-2006, 03:20 PM
By the way...what is up with the avatar???? LOL!
Thats Lumburg!! lol

Jrocket
04-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Looks like your e-mail is alittle slow!