PDA

View Full Version : Double thumbs up 4 Rex Marine/Rexone

C.Fisher
07-03-2004, 04:42 AM
We would like to thank Mike G. "Rexone"
and his crew at Rex Marine.
We had a problem with some exhaust tips and Rexone stepped up to the plate and took full resposibility on seeing these things were upgraded and fix.
When we recieved them we couldnt even recognize them as our old one's they looked so damn good.
With a company having this kind of customer service I would highly reccomend them to anyone and i promice they will hove our bussiness for the future of marine accessory needs.
Double thanks guys!
Chad Fisher

Tom Brown
07-03-2004, 08:22 AM
Kudos, Rex Marine. :cool:
I'm thinking about trying them on my next order. :D

GlastronGuy
07-03-2004, 10:54 AM
I've been waiting about 3-4 years for my catalog.

Tom Brown
07-03-2004, 01:27 PM
I like to whine like a 6 year old girl about the lack of printed catalog too. Often, however, people don't believe me when I tell them I don't have a computer and can't make use of the excellent online resource at Rex Marine (http://www.rexmar.com/) .
Gee Mike, I'd like to buy from you but my phone is broken and I prefer looking at paper to looking at the computer so much that I have no choice but to boycott your store. I'm sure you can see I'd be your best customer if you had a current printed catalog and I'd be really easy to deal with too. Don't let the fact that I make a huge deal out of the format of your catalog get you thinking that I'm more interested in drama than boat parts. :D
:D :D :D :D
All I know is, I have bought quite a few parts from Rex. Their prices were reasonable. The online catalog is excellent. Rex service is the best in the industry and they gave me tons of great advice on which stuff works best together.
They are the ones who told me about drilling my steering hub and routing the wheel trim switch wiring through their sweet billet hub and formuling adapter so I don't have to look at a curly cord. I didn't realize they had such a sweet setup and I would have ordered the curly cord.
Kudos, Rex. :)

ratso
07-03-2004, 01:41 PM
...and I'm headed to the lake.:D

ratso
07-03-2004, 01:43 PM
...hmmm, thought I clicked on "new thread"

JustMVG
07-03-2004, 02:10 PM
You guy are like little kids on Xmas morn, can't wait to open everything in sight, my friends and fellow board members Mike/REXONE is working diligently to make sure that the catalog is going to be of the highest caliber!!! So my friends this takes time, now three years IS a bit of a stretch for Quality Control, but wait Grashoppers soon you will receive your beloved catalog, or be like the little kid and just got to the darn website!!! J/K Mike.
Mike has done me some favors for me and am grateful to him and the staff for doing a great job, Mike VG
Oh Yeah where the hells my catalog!!????:D :eek!:

Krazy K
07-03-2004, 04:58 PM
You know, if all the pages were available online, I wouldn't need a catalog. Hopefully, I get my catalog before I start buying parts for it.

bonesfab
07-03-2004, 05:14 PM
i got a couple of older ones. maybe i should put them on ebay and see what i can get for them. seem pretty scarce in here....:D

DansBlown73Nordic
07-03-2004, 06:49 PM
By the time Mike gets it done we will all be to Dam old to run the boats....:eek:

JustMVG
07-03-2004, 08:42 PM
And all the parts will be Classics, we'll all be at Rose Bowl or Pomona swap meets:D

Tom Brown
07-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Have you guys ever heard of the Internet?

JustMVG
07-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah i hear some guy named Brown started it with some gore guy

Rexone
07-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by riodog
MandMVG, HOW do you KNOW Mikey IS working diligently on the catalog?
Rio:D :D
I guess MandMVG just knows me better than you Rio. :D :D
Been on it most of today the only fireworks I plan to see this weekend are those by courtesy of Macromedia... :) and maybe a little channel 4.
Chad you're welcome on the exhaust tips btw. Now that these guys totally jacked your thread. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Now that these guys totally jacked your thread.
We should change the thread title to, "Double thumbs up Rex Marine/Rexone's ass".

Rexone
07-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
We should change the thread title to, "Double thumbs up Rex Marine/Rexone's ass".
damn Canatards.

Kim Hanson
07-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by MandMVG
Yeah i hear some guy named Brown started it with some gore guy
That killed me........( . )( . ).....:D

Krazy K
07-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Have you guys ever heard of the Internet?
Like I said before, Tom, all the parts aren't online....yet?:wink: :wink: :D :D

JustMVG
07-03-2004, 10:58 PM
It all starts with the Canatards!!! Just give em a keyboard and they own the whole damn internet, Thanks so much for the internet MR Brown, and that Gore guy, did i hear that Muslim extremists are searching for a T. Brown and an A. Gore to behead to make a statement to the Americans?
If they find these two and are successful, then allah be praised.
The following was meant to entertain and not make light of current situations which absolutely piss me off to no end.MVG