View Full Version : Firework show @ Elsinore?

DUNDUN
07-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know anything about a firework show at lake elsinore tomorrow night?

bordsmnj
07-03-2004, 08:46 PM
they are having one tomorrow night but that's all i know.

Ntwotrance
07-03-2004, 09:10 PM
this is what sandbarscot posted:
FYI
If you are going on Sunday July 4, all boats will be kicked off a little early (6:30 p.m.) due to a boat parade and fireworks over the lake. They will be launched off the levee.

Moe_Havi
07-03-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
Does anyone know anything about a firework show at lake elsinore tomorrow night?
It is not a fireworks show. It's a bonfire. At 9:00 pm on the 4th they lite the lake on fire.
Moe

Ntwotrance
07-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Moe_Havi
It is not a fireworks show. It's a bonfire. At 9:00 pm on the 4th they lite the lake on fire.
Moe
All I know is what Scott posted, and he works there with the SD....

Moe_Havi
07-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
All I know is what Scott posted, and he works there with the SD....
I was trying to be funny. I guess you weren't amused. Let me try again...
At 9:00 pm sharp on the 4th, Elsinore PD blow up a couple of meth labs. You should see the sparks fly.
Moe

Ntwotrance
07-03-2004, 10:25 PM
I was trying to be funny. I guess you weren't amused. Let me try again...
At 9:00 pm sharp on the 4th, Elsinore PD blow up a couple of meth labs. You should see the sparks fly.
Moe
sorry, was just tired from the day, but definately seeing the humor now, but you forgot about the dead fish fry afterwards...

SandbarScot
07-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Maybe some more meth dumps will kill off that algae!
They're having some kind of boat parade and then the fireworks will go off around 9 or 9:30. I think the Storm is setting some off at the stadium also after the game.

Moe_Havi
07-04-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ntwotrance
sorry, was just tired from the day, but definately seeing the humor now, but you forgot about the dead fish fry afterwards...
How could I forget that! Fresh (just floated up to shore this morning) carp sashami with Elsinore algae Wasabi. Now that's good eatin'.
Moe

Ntwotrance
07-04-2004, 10:54 AM
How could I forget that! Fresh (just floated up to shore this morning) carp sashami with Elsinore algae Wasabi. Now that's good eatin'.
Moe :yuk: sounds yummy

SandbarScot
07-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Fireworks show was pretty decent. It went from 9:00 til about 9:25. They shot them off the levee over the lake. Any beach on the lake gave a good view. From our side, we could also see Canyon Lake's fireworks in the distance, pretty cool.
No home game for Storm tonight, so I guess they did the fireworks last night.

DUNDUN
07-06-2004, 09:53 AM
the show was awesome from where I was sitting. We didn't go down to the beach though. We were gonna go to one of the lookouts off of the ortega but I'm sure it was really crowded so we went off of a dirt road that goes up the ortega. no one was there and we could see lake elsinores fireworks, canyon lake fireworks and there was a ton of illegal ones that we were able to see really well. Thanks for the info