PDA

View Full Version : Im At The Gas Station Today And.....

DansBlown73Nordic
07-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Im paying for the gas I just put in my boat. The ARAB who owns the station says....Is that thing some kind of a car? :confused:
I said no its a boat....So he says well do you run it with the wheels under it in the water? :confused:
I turned and just walked out because he was serious and I thought I was going to piss my pants from laughing....:D
I think he must have been smoking crack or something. Nobody could be that dumb could they?????:eek:

Dr. Eagle
07-03-2004, 06:59 PM
The only question I have is "Did you get a Squishee with that?"

Moe_Havi
07-03-2004, 09:10 PM
He was probable trying to figure out how to load it with explosives and drive it into something.
Moe

Tom Brown
07-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
The only question I have is "Did you get a Squishee with that?"
"Thank you. Come again." :D

Kim Hanson
07-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
Im paying for the gas I just put in my boat. The ARAB who owns the station says....Is that thing some kind of a car? :confused:
I said no its a boat....So he says well do you run it with the wheels under it in the water? :confused:
I turned and just walked out because he was serious and I thought I was going to piss my pants from laughing....:D
I think he must have been smoking crack or something. Nobody could be that dumb could they?????:eek:
I would say too many Squishee's....brain freeze!........( . )( . )....Its really funny the questions you get asked aboutyour boat! I just walk away also:D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Maybe he was too concerend about you reading the magazines to think clearly, in the immortal words of Apu from The Simpsons "This is not a lending library".

StealBlueZ
07-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Moe_Havi
He was probable trying to figure out how to load it with explosives and drive it into something.
Moe
GOOD ONE!

Dr. Eagle
07-04-2004, 12:28 PM
http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/images/bios_townspeople_apu.gif
Oh my goodness...... I am sure that the guy is not oprah ative of the Albert Kayda........ Holy Cow!

OGShocker
07-04-2004, 09:09 PM
ROFLMAO!:D