PDA

View Full Version : How bout dem Phoenix Suns

Bow Tie Omega
07-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Man, with the Suns picking up Nash and in the hunt for Kobe and my very recent move from SoCal to Az, I may have to consider the prospect of jumping ship:D . Seriously though, I was hoping that the Lakers would pick up on Pat Riley, do not get me wrong, Coach K is a heck of a coach, but untested in the NBA and that concerns me. Where is Jerry West when you need him. The only thing I do agree with so far is the Lakers dumping Shaq. Kobe is still young and trainable, while Shaq is just killing this team with inconsistant play and hack a Shaq. He bitches about all of the fouls, but would it be going on if he was shooting 60% at the free throw line? I think not. Trade him for some talent, he is good, not great in my opinion though. This GM though is scary though, like I said before, where is Jerry West when you need him

Dr. Eagle
07-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
Man, with the Suns picking up Nash and in the hunt for Kobe and my very recent move from SoCal to Az, I may have to consider the prospect of jumping ship:D
LMAO......... I thought it was LAKERS forever.... LOL......
Could be an interesting year in the NBA... Nash will make for a large improvement in the team. Maybe get them out of the basement and into contention. It oughta be fun to watch!
(and if i were you....... I'd switch!) LOL.......

dmontzsta
07-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Phoenix still wont make the playoffs. With them picking up Nash, that takes them off the hunt for Kobe, they just cannot afford it. Rumor in the paper is Kobe says he is staying in LA, either Clippers or Lakers. He said if the Lakers get Coach K, he is pretty sure of his future. :)

Bow Tie Omega
07-04-2004, 04:15 PM
They are saying otherwise in Phoenix about Kobe. The only way I see Kobe staying with the Lakers is if Shaq goes.

dmontzsta
07-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
They are saying otherwise in Phoenix about Kobe. The only way I see Kobe staying with the Lakers is if Shaq goes.
Which he will be going, they are not going to renew his contract and are offering Kobe the MAX, it is all his now. Phil gone, Shaq on the way out...his dream college coach coming in. :)
DO NOT LEAVE THE LAKERS!
LAKERS FOR LIFE!!! :cool:
...i will tell your dad. :D

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Which he will be going, they are not going to renew his contract and are offering Kobe the MAX, it is all his now. Phil gone, Shaq on the way out...his dream college coach coming in. :)
DO NOT LEAVE THE LAKERS!
LAKERS FOR LIFE!!! :cool:
...i will tell your dad. :D
GO SUNS!!!!!!!!http://www.nba.com/media/suns/go_0203_flight.jpg

cc322
07-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Lakers = drama.....soap opera....cry babbies.... the only team kobe will be on is the prison team, he should look good in orange:D

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by cc322
Lakers = drama.....soap opera....cry babbies.... the only team kobe will be on is the prison team, he should look good in orange:D
But it'll be Gucci Orange........:D
His boyfriend BUBBA will love it...;)

cc322
07-05-2004, 08:32 AM
good one:D