PDA

View Full Version : Eating Dinner in Parker?

Lookin for Liquid
07-05-2004, 06:23 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to eat dinner in or around Parker on a Saturday evening that is family oriented. I had heard the Taco House burned down.
Thanks in advance.

rvrkaosI
07-05-2004, 08:19 AM
The Blue Water buffet,
the food is simply awesome, and not to count out the lobster too!:D

Hal
07-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Parker strip Grill is a nice family place with good food.

Lookin for Liquid
07-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Hal
Parker strip Grill is a nice family place with good food. Where abouts is the Parker Strip Grill and how far from downtown Parker.
Thanks

Dusty Times
07-05-2004, 04:48 PM
The taco stand nextdoor to Safeway if its still around.
Great tacos!

OutCole'd
07-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by rvrkaosI
The Blue Water buffet,
WHAT???? I know there is a joke here.:D

Mandelon
07-05-2004, 05:59 PM
There are a couple of threads on this at RRL...

Bow Tie Omega
07-05-2004, 09:30 PM
What about that pizza place on the water up towards the dam, I forget the name. By no means a 5 star restaurant, but hey, its Parker. WE have eaten there twice on Saturday nights, it was clean and the best part, you can drive your boat right up to the dock.

superdave013
07-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Clarman's (sp)

Hal
07-06-2004, 06:53 AM
Parker Strip Grill is at the corner of Riverside Dr and the 95.
Maybe about about 5 or 6 miles from downtown Parker. If you leave Parker on 95 going toward Havasu its at the corner where the stop light is just before you get to the overpass on 95. Riverside drive is left at the light.

ultrablurick
07-06-2004, 08:19 AM
Karen' s Kopper Kove is now open on Friday and Saturday nights for sandwiches. She also make the best deserts. Its small but she is very nice, and kids are most welcome.

little rowe boat
07-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Try the Paradise cafe,just down the hill from Havasu Springs.

mtndewdrops
07-06-2004, 11:21 PM
El Sarape has good Mexican food. I think they had to relocate, but last time I looked they were on the AZ side of the 95 north of the Mobile station in Parker.

HighRoller
07-07-2004, 06:54 AM
Gotta throw out a plug for Parker Dam Pizza! Pizzas as big as the dubs on your pickup, pitchers of beer and old school video games. Play a little "Tron" while you wait for your pie:D

goneboatin
07-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by rvrkaosI
The Blue Water buffet,
Dude, how many doobies did you smoke before you went there! The foods alright, but the Taco Truck still blows away anything you can get at Bluewater.
I always stay at Bluewater and I really wish they had good food there, but it's in Parker what do you expect?

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Gotta throw out a plug for Parker Dam Pizza! Pizzas as big as the dubs on your pickup, pitchers of beer and old school video games. Play a little "Tron" while you wait for your pie:D
I agree :)

Hiddenvalley-Kid
07-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Best food in Parker is Patty Clearman's up the road and on the left from Arizona Shores. If any of you have been to North Woods Inn it is basicly the same food with cheeze bread and salads. Fine Dining is darn good at Blue Water. Reasonable priced. Catfish Cantina in Big River is also pretty good. Nothing else I wood recommend as many places go in and out of business as the seasons change.

RiverToysJas
07-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Hal
Parker Strip Grill is at the corner of Riverside Dr and the 95.
I think Riverside Dr is now called Riverdave Dr, but I could be mistaken!
LOL ;) :p
RTJas :D

riverbound
07-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Parker strip grill will be my vote:D We usually eat there at night. The bonus for us is it is within walking distance so we don't have to worry about DUI:D

CA Stu
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
I like the cheap beer and good food and 1970's game room of Buckskin Market!
My kids like the skeeball, too.
Thanks
CA Stu

Lookin for Liquid
07-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Hiddenvalley-Kid
Best food in Parker is Patty Clearman's up the road and on the left from Arizona Shores. If any of you have been to North Woods Inn it is basicly the same food with cheeze bread and salads. Fine Dining is darn good at Blue Water. Reasonable priced. Catfish Cantina in Big River is also pretty good. Nothing else I wood recommend as many places go in and out of business as the seasons change. If Clearmans is the place with all the horse memorabilia, been there and paid 30 for a steak or you could have steak and lobster at 50.