PDA

View Full Version : Info about Sandbar Fight

mikehavasu
07-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Hello this is my first time on this website, so I hope everything goes well. First I Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend where ever they were. A small town I must say I live in and I'll tell you why. Sunday afternoon, I was at the channel and over heard a group of people talking about a couple girls being beat up last week at the Sand Bar. I inquired about it and began to wonder if this was the same fight my family and I saw. The guys I was talking to told me that Hot Boat magazine had a website and that the incident was all over it. Not being very good with computers, I thought Its not a big deal this guys have had one beer to many and are probably stretching the truth a little. This morning I went to a buddys house and asked If he could log me on. I read through the whole subject regarding girls getting beat up at the sand bar and was amazed how the story seemed a little one sided. Havasu47, as a father of three children, I know that sometimes in a pinch kids tend to tell little lies to cover themselves. Im not in any way calling you or your daughter liars, but I/ll tell you what I saw since I was there. I was not to far from the boats in question. In fact if I dont stand corrected your daughters group was in a "270" Hallet. The other guys were in a blue and white "Cobra" and there was a second group of guys in a deck boat, and a third in a flat bottom boat. I remember watching the group because the guys were playing catch with a foot ball and my son had asked If he could go play with them. about thirty minutes later, about 5 p.m. I saw two guys from your boat hit two other guys in the back of the head. both guys fell to the water and one was able to get up a short time later. the other guy was on his knees for a bit and was attacked by two more guys and a girl, this could have been your daughter. the girl kicked the guy who was on his knees in the face. then all hell broke out, It appeared that within seconds thirty people including girls were fighting at one point one of the guys was being attacked by two guys, it seemed as the guy could not even keep his balance and began swinging his arms. I did see a girl fall to the water. I don't think anyone tried to help because no one knew who was who, It looked like a few dozen ducks fighting for a cracker. the big guy who is referred to as the "HULK" looked like he was trying to pick up his injured friends from the water. Your daughter appeared as if she was trying to get her group together and in the boat. One of the guys from your daughters group appeared out of control. I rember him because he had alot of piecings on his face. He continued to challenge the other guys. The driver of the Cobra began gathering his boat and so did the driver of your boat. There was at least five different boats involved and I dont know what started it. I do know that there were alot of people on your boat, and I remember one of the girls yelling "Hurry before the cops come". I don't like seeing things like this happen anywhere and hope that this information can help you some way. Im glad no one was seriously injured but I would ask your daughter and friends a couple more questions before you get the wrong people hurt. Im glad that boaters are sticking together and helping each other, be safe. Mike

GlastronGuy
07-05-2004, 09:19 AM
:eek!:

Tom Brown
07-05-2004, 09:26 AM
Welcome to the ***boat forums, Mike. :)
Thank you for bringing this information forward.

shueman
07-05-2004, 09:41 AM
The plot thickens....:confused:

Sportin' Wood
07-05-2004, 09:43 AM
As Paul harvey would say, " and now the rest of the story"
The power of the internet never stops amazing me.

RiverToysJas
07-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Welcome, and thanks for bring forward the other side of the story.
RTJas :D

PlyaPlya22
07-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by mikehavasu
Hello this is my first time on this website, so I hope everything goes well. First I Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend where ever they were. A small town I must say I live in and I'll tell you why. Sunday afternoon, I was at the channel and over heard a group of people talking about a couple girls being beat up last week at the Sand Bar. I inquired about it and began to wonder if this was the same fight my family and I saw. The guys I was talking to told me that Hot Boat magazine had a website and that the incident was all over it. Not being very good with computers, I thought Its not a big deal this guys have had one beer to many and are probably stretching the truth a little. This morning I went to a buddys house and asked If he could log me on. I read through the whole subject regarding girls getting beat up at the sand bar and was amazed how the story seemed a little one sided. Havasu47, as a father of three children, I know that sometimes in a pinch kids tend to tell little lies to cover themselves. Im not in any way calling you or your daughter liars, but I/ll tell you what I saw since I was there. I was not to far from the boats in question. In fact if I dont stand corrected your daughters group was in a "270" Hallet. The other guys were in a blue and white "Cobra" and there was a second group of guys in a deck boat, and a third in a flat bottom boat. I remember watching the group because the guys were playing catch with a foot ball and my son had asked If he could go play with them. about thirty minutes later, about 5 p.m. I saw two guys from your boat hit two other guys in the back of the head. both guys fell to the water and one was able to get up a short time later. the other guy was on his knees for a bit and was attacked by two more guys and a girl, this could have been your daughter. the girl kicked the guy who was on his knees in the face. then all hell broke out, It appeared that within seconds thirty people including girls were fighting at one point one of the guys was being attacked by two guys, it seemed as the guy could not even keep his balance and began swinging his arms. I did see a girl fall to the water. I don't think anyone tried to help because no one knew who was who, It looked like a few dozen ducks fighting for a cracker. the big guy who is referred to as the "HULK" looked like he was trying to pick up his injured friends from the water. Your daughter appeared as if she was trying to get her group together and in the boat. One of the guys from your daughters group appeared out of control. I rember him because he had alot of piecings on his face. He continued to challenge the other guys. The driver of the Cobra began gathering his boat and so did the driver of your boat. There was at least five different boats involved and I dont know what started it. I do know that there were alot of people on your boat, and I remember one of the girls yelling "Hurry before the cops come". I don't like seeing things like this happen anywhere and hope that this information can help you some way. Im glad no one was seriously injured but I would ask your daughter and friends a couple more questions before you get the wrong people hurt. Im glad that boaters are sticking together and helping each other, be safe. Mike
:confused: :confused:

dexman38
07-05-2004, 10:01 AM
i got my popcorn i ordered pizza i am off today so i am going to sit at my computer and watch .

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 10:26 AM
It's still BS regardless. I have never understood why words can lead to fists. In the words of the compassionate Dr. King (Rodney that is) Can't we all just get along? Of course Mike you do know that many of us will suspect that you are from the infamous "My little friend" boat and your story has no validity. As for me, I will take your story with a grain of salt and continue to keep a watch out for My little friend, so this can be hashed out in some way. Welcome to the board:cool:

boatnam2
07-05-2004, 10:26 AM
this is kinda why i didnt jump on the find these guys and kill them boat.not that i doubt either guys story i just have a hard time believing guys were knocking out innocent little girls and no one helped.i have seen a few fights at the river and a loud mouth girl can keep a fight going as good as anyone.its even worse when they start throwing punches and dont think there going to get punched back.

PlyaPlya22
07-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Kachina26
It's still BS regardless. I have never understood why words can lead to fists. In the words of the compassionate Dr. King (Rodney that is) Can't we all just get along? Of course Mike you do know that many of us will suspect that you are from the infamous "My little friend" boat and your story has no validity. As for me, I will take your story with a grain of salt and continue to keep a watch out for My little friend, so this can be hashed out in some way. Welcome to the board:cool:
I'm with you on this one Randy.

manuel
07-05-2004, 11:34 AM
There are three sides to most stories,
Yours.....Mine......and the Truth,

Huckleberry
07-05-2004, 11:49 AM
In my many years as a LEO, this is how I've usually found the stories to pan out.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2550STORIES-med.jpg

C-2
07-05-2004, 12:09 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

welk2party
07-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Of course there are versions of the truth. Does it change the fact that people got hurt for apparently nothing. Who is right and who is wrong? How about everyone involved? We may never know. I hope the kids that are hurt make a full recovery. I also hope we can remain as objective as possible in pursuit of the truth.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Ut oh, Sh1t hit the fan.. Now what do we do :confused: :confused:

GlastronGuy
07-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Some Kind Of Monster
Uh, wipe up shit?

BoatPI
07-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Look at my comments in the main thread.

RiverToysJas
07-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Of course Mike you do know that many of us will suspect that you are from the infamous "My little friend" boat and your story has no validity.
Well now we have two version, and one has much more detail that the other! ;)

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Well now we have two version, and has much more detail that the other! ;)
Can't say that I'm one of the suspicious ones, just preparing him for what is sure to come.

H20 Party Starter
07-05-2004, 05:40 PM
One of the guys from your daughters group appeared out of control. I rember him because he had alot of piecings on his face. He continued to challenge the other guys.
If someone hit my G/f, sister, female friend and broke bones in her face, you're damn right I'd be "out of control":mad: :mad:

Dribble
07-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Ther question is who started sexually assaulting who first ? The fight started because the guys in the Cobra were allegedly grabbing at the girls breasts (as descriibed by Havasu 47). If that's true then **** them they deserve what they got. They still should be found and prosecuted.

AzDon
07-05-2004, 06:43 PM
I think Havasu47 needs to quickly determine the accuracy of his original post, because he could have severe liability problems, maybe even criminal problems, if those other guys are victimized by vigilante justice as the result of a bogus story.
Maybe the thing started with some inappropriate "touchy-feely" action, but the appropriate response is prosecution, not attempted murder! "Mikehavasu" implies that the "My little friend" crew was simply defending themselves and that the girls joined the attack while those other guys were immobilized and the girls were fully engaged in the fighting.
I expect that everyone involved and the witnesses will need to be identified, arrested for their parts in this mess and the whole thing will need to be sorted out between the parties and a judge or jury.
It's probably too much to expect that we'll ever have the complete truth told and get apologies for any inaccuracies.

WetWillie
07-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
If someone hit my G/f, sister, female friend and broke bones in her face, you're damn right I'd be "out of control":mad: :mad:
What if the female was just as guilty in the assualt there are some aggressive women out there?? I think whoever started this fight should be responsible! We have a couple of issues here. Sexual assualt possibly. Then physical assualt!! Both have no place anywhere and should not be tolerated period!!
I hope that the facts will come out and this will be resolved.
WW;)

H20 Party Starter
07-05-2004, 07:10 PM
just shoot first ask questions later;) :)
I thought nobody was ever wrong in a fight:rolleyes:
H2O=> I hope you sense the sarcastic nature of my post:
I just hope the owner of "my little friend" is not some nice guy with stupid passangers/friends of friends etc. I know I've taken one or two assholes to the river for their first and only trip ever. The best thing "my little friend" could do now is come forward if he himself is innocent.
If I know someone get's drunk and stupid, or can't conduct themselves in a civilized manner, they are not an option for trips with me- period.
I go to Havasu on VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beer hunter
07-05-2004, 07:44 PM
I'm not sure what really happened here but if a grown man hits a 17 year old girl in my presence, regardless of his reason, I'm going to pummel his ass.:mad:
Beer <--- not just some internet tough guy ---> Hunter

Kim Hanson
07-05-2004, 07:48 PM
If you can't drink and be cival on the water, don't do it then! I have 3 girls and this hits home for me...but we don't have that chit here!..( . )( . ).....Be nice, but! It is read between the lines so far..waiting for more....YOU NEVER HIT A GIRL THOUGH, THAT IS DRAGGED TILL THE ROPE BREAKS OFF!:mad:

missboatnam1
07-05-2004, 07:55 PM
here is a sandbar story that happened to me.first let me say no one deserves getting beat on or sexually asaulted like havasu47 kids.i was at the sand bar (parker)this cheetah with about 6 or 7 guys and 6 or 7 chicks all tatted up white power looking guys.im strolling around and i see a couple of the girls on my boat from the cheetah dancing, flashing and then one of the girls kisses my brothers buddie and all the sudden there is 20 or more guys coming from out of the wood works ready to rumble there was 6 of us 3 of them girls.i could of been all macho and got my ass kicked real good but knew that the situation was a no win talked as much as i could until i got in my boat and left,the girls on there boat were talking just as much shit as the guys and were trying hard to get things started.so what im saying if the girls were getting grabbed im sure instead of thinking about everyones safety leaving to get a officer or maybe taking down cf numbers would of probaly worked out better then a all out brawl getting what sounds like everyone involed injured with no results.sometimes brains are better than balls.

missboatnam1
07-05-2004, 07:56 PM
ops sorry boatnam not missboatnam.

cigarette1
07-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Sportin' Wood
As Paul harvey would say, " and now the rest of the story"
The power of the internet never stops amazing me.
Internet feeding frenzys never stop amazing me :rolleyes:

sorry dog
07-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Some Kind Of Monster
Plant mushrooms in it, eat them, and then all start singing give peace a chance.

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 07:29 AM
So being that you saw the whole thing??
Which guy was holding a 17 year old girls head underwater?
And which guy decided that it'd be cute to punch the other girl in the head a few times?
RD

bigq
07-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
So being that you saw the whole thing??
Which guy was holding a 17 year old girls head underwater?
And which guy decided that it'd be cute to punch the other girl in the head a few times?
RD
Would that be the girl that kick the guy in the face while down on his knees?
Not that I agree with it, but there could be circumstances that led to it, seeing that the story is skewed both ways.

HCS
07-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Another good question is, is that, if you were being kicked in the
head, while your down, by some chick, what would you do?
Sounds like a scrap match with tempers flying.

copperrat20
07-06-2004, 08:02 AM
It is my personal opinion that women are definately not angels. They will without a doubt stretch the truth a bit to keep themselves out of trouble. Not saying that the girls lied in this case but it is possible. Men are not always at fault. The men involved in this incident were not in the right so to speak, when they hit these girls, but they could have been defending themselves. When a group attacks you, sometimes you just start swinging trying and trying helplessly to defend yourself and you hit someone like a girl. There is always two sides to a story. Just because the women involved gives a I'm the victim story first, does not mean that she or they are not guilty. Unfortunately I don't think there is not going to be any justice brought to either party in this situation.

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Kick the shit out of her boyfriend for not keeping her on a leash..
Or detain her until she calms down if there's not a dude present to beat the fock up. LOL
Seriously though, My original post wasn't in jest.
I'd like to know exactly what this guy saw in terms of dudes punching chix in the head.. ???
RD

68campbell
07-06-2004, 08:10 AM
As a bar owner, seeing plenty of drunken brawls, 9 out of ten times no one is innocent. My solution is to this type of problem is that all are guilty til the truth comes out.
Quick note: Punching a girl overrides all rules and is not tolerated even though more than half the brawls I see are instigated or started by girls
I hope the truth does come out and the guiltiest parties pay.

Lightning
07-06-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 68campbell
Quick note: Punching a girl overrides all rules and is not tolerated even though more than half the brawls I see are instigated or started by girls
So true

carbonmarine
07-06-2004, 08:21 AM
THIS WHOLE THING STINKS..... little girls kicking people in the face, three dfferent stories, three different boats, 30 people..
it just got boring all the sudden .....
Rick32/ Carbon

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 08:26 AM
I can't wait for 10:00 AM. That is when H47 gets to work.
I have known him and his family since the 70's:eek: I can tell you I would believe them before a one time poster that has a diametrically opposite version of the sandbar event.
Why would someone yell "lets go before the cops get here" then file a police report?
This smells like a my little friend is trying to spin this s**t his way. IMHO
OGS

bigq
07-06-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I can't wait for 10:00 AM. That is when H47 gets to work.
I have known him and his family since the 70's:eek: I can tell you I would believe them before a one time poster that has a diametrically opposite version of the sandbar event.
Why would someone yell "lets go before the cops get here" then file a police report?
This smells like a my little friend is trying to spin this s**t his way. IMHO
OGS
Could be, who knows, but it wasn't his family that was there was it? just the daughter and boyfriends?

HCS
07-06-2004, 08:39 AM
With that many people around I'm sure there's going to many
different versions of what happen.
If these clowns started this whole thing by grabbing woman's breast. By all rights the should get their asses kicked.
I guess.

NotANewUser
07-06-2004, 08:41 AM
I am not a new user here, in fact, I have been on the boards for a long time and I know many of you. Just a thought, it almost sounds like mikehavasu is covering for "his/their" incident. I may not be right here so I am sorry if I am accusing you. I just think it is interesting that he knows all this and claims to hav ebeen there. And meets someone in the channel...
I find this weird, maybe tryin gto clear the air???:confused: :confused:

RiverToysJas
07-06-2004, 08:45 AM
I don't see his version as opposite at all, I see it as having facts, where the first version had many holes, that's all. You can't deny this "one time poster" put up a lot of details.
It's not for us to determine fact from fiction IMO, let the authorties handle it, and a real judge/jury determine fault.
RTJas :D <--- was a first time poster once too.

shadow
07-06-2004, 08:47 AM
People were saying maybe the owner of My Little Friend may not be to blame.Maybe it was people with him?
I can't say who's to blame and how many boat loads were involved,But I will say as a boat owner I take responsibility for those on my boat.If they are assholes and are going to get involved in this type of shit they don't come with me.If I see a potential problem I put an end to it.So I put most the Blame on the boat owners for not taking thier responsibility and controling the crew they brought..
Definately not saying it's ok to beat up women.
If you can't take care of your boat,crew,then stay at home and this kind of shit won't happen.

OGShocker
Originally posted by bigq
just the daughter ?
Uh, that is his family.

h2oski2fast
Well, I'm not one to hit chicks.......BUT, if a girl decides to fight like a man and do damage like a man, she damn well better be ready to take a beating like a man!

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by h2oski2fast
Well, I'm not one to hit chicks.......BUT, if a girl decides to fight like a man and do damage like a man, she damn well better be ready to take a beating like a man!
Not with me around. That sh*t just won't fly! EVER!

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Naw, that ain't right. You just stop them, not beat them.

NotANewUser
07-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by NotANewUser
I am not a new user here, in fact, I have been on the boards for a long time and I know many of you. Just a thought, it almost sounds like mikehavasu is covering for "his/their" incident. I may not be right here so I am sorry if I am accusing you. I just think it is interesting that he knows all this and claims to hav ebeen there. And meets someone in the channel...
I find this weird, maybe tryin gto clear the air???:confused: :confused:
Not trying to ad fuel to the fire here, but lets think about this...

RiverToysJas
07-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Here's one reason.....the story they gave their folks was that they were wrongly assulted, but the facts were a little different. Remember they didn't want to file that police report. ;)
I'm not saying that's the case, we don't know the truth, so all this talk of what we'd do, and what should be done, is based on a scenario that may or may not be the actual sequence of events.
Sure IF all the facts are as we first heard them, these guys deserve to get their ass kicked. BUT we don't know the facts of the case, only those present know for sure what happened. But then we have to rely on them to recall the events correctly. It's just too much to ask IMO, and it's not my business. If it was my daughter (and I do have a daughter), I'd handle how I saw fit based on the situation, but I wouldn't expect or want virtual strangers to put themselves at risk over it. Esp if came out down the road that my daughter was just trying to cover her own ass by altering the story sightly (it's not beyond kids to do such things, and I'm NOT, NOT saying that's what these girls did, only that we don't know).... That's MHO on this whole thing.

bigq
07-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Uh, that is his family.
Duh, you said you believe "them", "them" was not there and it was a question. It didn't sound like the whole family was there.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-06-2004, 08:58 AM
exactly! and women/girls should also stay out of fights between 2 men. it is very unlikely a 115lb girl can break up two 200+lb men going at it. I have seen many girls get tagged by accident attempting to split up a fight. In the heat of the moment I doubt anyone can distinguish male or female. I know if I were getting kicked in the face my prime directive would be to immobilize the person bashing my face regardless of gender.
Omega

Petrofied
07-06-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by NotANewUser
Not trying to ad fuel to the fire here, but lets think about this... Not A New User, Just watching all this I have a question. Who are you? Why the cloak? Why are you posting under this name not your reg. board name?

HighRoller
07-06-2004, 09:04 AM
This whole thing is getting messy! Here's the problems I've seen that need to be addressed before someone gets beat up by a lynch mob. first, I empathize with Havasu47 but he wasn't there. I'm not pointing fingers but his story seemed a little vague, as if some details were missing or left out. This other guy who just popped up seems to be trying a little too hard to prove he's both an eyewitness and has never heard of ***boat. The whole thing led me to believe that IF the guy with the MLF boat truly didn't instigate the incident, what happens if he gets his ass beat? I'd feel kinda bad. Maybe we should all step back, take a breath, and let the facts bear themselves out. I understand the bloodlust when it comes to children being harmed, but only those who were there know what REALLY happened and the detectives will be the ones to determine if they are telling the truth. I hope Havasu47 PM's this Mike guy and asks him to volunteer to talk to the police as well. I hate to sound cliche, but two wrongs don't make a right and we don't need roving gangs of revenge motivated and alcohol fueled people roving the lake looking to start trouble. If you blame a guy prematurely for beating someone's ass, then you beat his ass....HERE'S YOUR SIGN.....

bigq
07-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Depends on how bad she is kicken your ass. I know some women that could give a beaten, but the average girl would be hard pressed to hurt a big guy. I have had a bloddy nose by a girlfriend once and just held her down so she calmed down, was no reason to punch her back.

Jrocket
07-06-2004, 09:09 AM
If a girl kicked me in the face then shes getting kicked right back.

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jrocket
If a girl kicked me in the face then shes getting kicked right back.
Well that's because your from the 909 and it's common practice out there to beat on women.. LOL :D
RD

beer hunter
07-06-2004, 09:10 AM
I don't see his version as opposite at all, I see it as having facts, where the first version had many holes, that's all. You can't deny this "one time poster" put up a lot of details.
It's not for us to determine fact from fiction IMO, let the authorties handle it, and a real judge/jury determine fault.
RTJas :D <--- was a firtst time poster once too.
Jason, I'm not defending one version or the other but Havasu47 did say this was "short and to the point".
BH

HighRoller
07-06-2004, 09:17 AM
The whole woman thing is usually a no brainer, just walk away. But let me ask you a question that may play into this whole deal. What happens if a girl starts beating on you for some reason. Maybe she's drunk and getting a little belligerant and goes upside your head. Being a gentleman you do not hit her back, but instead grab her arm before she can hit you again. Now imagine what would happen if someone looks over at this exact moment? All they see is you "manhandling" some girl and IT'S ON! Unfortunately alcohol does a lot to erase logic and fists fly before explanations. Now, if some guy starts beating your ass, who's going to stop the girl from joining in? I've seen girls do some wild shyt when drunk so nothing would surprise me these days.

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 09:20 AM
Well that's because your from the 909 and it's common practice out there to beat on women.. LOL :D
RD
That shit ain't funny RD :)

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 09:23 AM
RD
Hey RD. How about a nice game of hide and go fock yourself?;)

HCS
07-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Here's one reason.....the story they gave their folks was that they were wrongly assulted, but the facts were a little different. Remember they didn't want to file that police report. ;)
I'm not saying that's the case, we don't know the truth, so all this talk of what we'd do, and what should be done, is based on a scenario that may or may not be the actual sequence of events.
Sure IF all the facts are as we first heard them, these guys deserve to get their ass kicked. BUT we don't know the facts of the case, only those present know for sure what happened. But then we have to rely on them to recall the events correctly. It's just too much to ask IMO, and it's not my business. If it was my daughter (and I do have a daughter), I'd handle how I saw fit based on the situation, but I wouldn't expect or want virtual strangers to put themselves at risk over it. Esp if came out down the road that my daughter was just trying to cover her own ass by altering the story sightly (it's not beyond kids to do such things, and I'm NOT, NOT saying that's what these girls did, only that we don't know).... That's MHO on this whole thing.
Being that I have a 22 year old daughter. I must say after breaking
up many fights between her and her boy freinds.
I have herd many twisted sides of the same ordeal.
Though I would always side with my daughter. Her story would
almost always differ from theirs.

KineticoH20
07-06-2004, 09:30 AM
The moral to this sad saga is....Alcohol and boating do not mix:(

Her454
07-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Being that I have a 22 year old daughter. I must say after breaking
up many fights between her and her boy freinds.
I have herd many twisted sides of the same ordeal.
Though I would always side with my daughter. Her story would
almost always differ from theirs.
Also being the mother of a 17 year old I can relate....HOWEVER if someone held my daughter under water and punched her in the face I'd want their blood. EVEN if she were at fault my parental instinct would say F'YOU shes a girl and my child. On the flip side of that, I'd want the truth from her too for obvious reasons and I would deal with her on the consequences for her actions. Someone mentioned on here about telling the daughter they received an eye witness videotape and see what her reaction is. I think thats a great idea. Fear is a huge motivator for hiding the truth with kids "especially" if they think they will disapoint their parents in a situation like this.

little rowe boat
07-06-2004, 09:35 AM
RD
As I stated in the other thread,let the cops sort it out and as for the off the cuff comment. No we beat on OC fags that beat on women.:D

HCS
07-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Her454
Also being the mother of a 17 year old I can relate....HOWEVER if someone held my daughter under water and punched her in the face I'd want their blood. EVEN if she were at fault my parental instinct would say F'YOU shes a girl and my child. On the flip side of that, I'd want the truth from her too for obvious reasons and I would deal with her on the consequences for her actions. Someone mentioned on here about telling the daughter they received an eye witness videotape and see what her reaction is. I think thats a great idea. Fear is a huge motivator for hiding the truth with kids "especially" if they think they will disapoint their parents in a situation like this.
Luckily I never had to deal with some boy laying a hand on my
daughter. Yet. No telling what that would lead to.:eek:

framer1
07-06-2004, 10:04 AM
I'll tell you from experience if your smart you won't stand between a husband and wife when they are throwing blows. That chick will turn on you in a heartbeat. It's not a pretty site:yuk:

shadow
07-06-2004, 10:11 AM
This all reminds me of a story i once heard.Boyfriends and girlfriends go out drinking,girls being friendly,other guys interested,boyfriends get jealous,start some shit and while getting beat up girlfriends jump in and get hit.Has happened at more than one bar ya know.

68campbell
07-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Why is it that every single time I hear about an incident like this it involves Liquor, Tatooes, Piercings and 15 different accounts on "exactly" what happened.
I have a teenage daughter so I feel for Havasu47. One thing my wife and I have taught her is the best way to avoid trouble is to stay away from the common causes.
Boating has changed since I was young and I don't like its new elements.
Booze + boats = Instant A$$H0lE. (Most of us have been there)

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Smthopr8tr
The moral to this sad saga is....Alcohol and boating do not mix:(
WTF??
I'd say it's assholes and boating don't mix..
RD

HCS
07-06-2004, 10:22 AM
WTF??
RD
Nuff said.;)

RiverToysJas
07-06-2004, 10:24 AM
WTF??
RD
Well what's an asshole to do then? :confused: :D :p

Up 4 River
07-06-2004, 10:30 AM
In fact if I dont stand corrected your daughters group was in a "270" Hallet.
I was there with the group and they were not in a 270 Hallett. They were in a completly different make and model of a boat. They were not even in a 27 foot boat. I just wanted to clearify that.
U4R

Havasu47
07-06-2004, 10:31 AM
This is outrageous. I am at a loss for words. It will be futile to respond to everyone who threw their opinion out after Mikes post.
For starters, no, my daughter's group were not in a 270 Hallett. And there was only one boat in their group and it is not even close to what you describe. Funny how you are right on with the description of the boats involved with the "Cobra crew" (for lack of a better term).
Read the original post. There were some people from this board who actually did lend a hand. They didn't see anything the way you supposedly did.
The guys hit in the back of the head were from our group, one of them my 17 year old son as he carried my daughter back to their boat.
My daughter has a medical condition with her hips that has her in constant pain, she can't even run, she has asthma, she has absolutly no muscle tone at all, when play fighting with her brother or sister it always ends up with every one laughing. She curls up in a ball because she has no strength at all. Besides that, she is one of the sweetest people on the face of this earth! Many people on this board know her and will laugh at he possibility of her kicking or fighting with someone. She just graduated for College with a 3.6 GPA for the 4 years. Not exactly the profile of someone that would try to beat up a guy. I have other children and yes they have, like your children evidently, told "little lies" in the past when they were children. My daughter (not a child anymore) that was involved has been brutally honest from the day she was old enough to speak.
The "hulk" you spoke of helping pick up his friends? One of the posters that was trying to help got his ass kicked by this guy.
The guy with piercing's? "Out of control"? His girlfriend was one of the girls being groped by these guys. He is the one that finally said enough is enough and confronted these guys. Someone pushed someone. It may have been him. But it was a "push". He was responding to his girlfriend being grabbed, touched, and them trying to pull her into their boat. Again, he did approach them to get them to stop. He WAS the first one to get punched by the "Caliber 1 crew". When his girlfriend tryed to help him she was hit in the back of the head. "Our group" even commented how he was nowhere to be found durring this mess.
"Hurry before the cops come"... nice touch. Funny you didn't hear my daughter screaming as loud as she could, "someone get their CF numbers.
Mike, if you actually read the original posts you would have seen that I asked for any witness to PM me so we could get help. I am open to hear from an impartial party. I have heard from a few and they all seem to be right in line with what I originally posted. I wonder why you didn't do this?
Let's see, my daughter was held under water until water entered her lungs because she was yelling at them to stop hitting girls ans minors. Her friend was hit so hard it broke her cheek bone and was unable to walk. The only other girl in their group has a knot on the back of her head from being hit while trying to pick up her boyfriend after he was hit. That leaves no girls from their group to kick a man in the face (not an easy task in knee deep water).
Yes there was fighting back from her group. It's called defending yourself and your loved ones. What would you do Mike, if you saw your wife or girlfriend get hit in the face? What would you do if your girlfriends 17 year old brother was hit so hard it knocked him out and them left face down in the water? Why is it that EVERYONE in my dauighter's group has bumps on the back of their heads?
Mike, if you are telling the truth to the best of your ability the only thing I can say is that you must not have seen the trouble frome the start. You have mixed up who was helping and who was not. You are completely incorrect about the boats except the Caliber 1. If you are genuinely trying to help, pm me and I will put you in contact with the proper authorities.
AZDon, I stand by the accuracy of my original post. I asked only for information about these guys so we can turn it over to the authorities. I do not want anyone to take the law into their own hands. I guess you didn't read the original thread for all my replies. "Maybe the thing started with some inappropriate "touchy feely" action, but the appropriate response is prosecution, not attempted murder!" Groping, I believe, is more likely called sexual assault, not "touchy-feely action". The only, as you (not me) put it , "attempted murder" in my opinion, would have been my daughter being held under water. The way I read you response is that you imply that you'll never be told the complete truth or be appologized to for any inaccuracies. Simply not true. By the way, will you apologize for implying that the girls and thier friends were "attempting murder"? Read your post, that's what you said.
We filed a police report. Not something you usually do without getting as much info as you can first.
READ THIS!!!
For all of you that don't read all the replys please read this and let it sink in.
I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS!! WE WANT THE POLICE TO HANDLE THIS! WE ONLY WANT INFO THAT WILL LEAD TO THEIR ARREST!!
This has been stated MANY times by myself and others on this forum!

welk2party
07-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Havasu47
This is outrageous. I am at a loss for words. It will be futile to respond to everyone who threw their opinion out after Mikes post.
For starters, no, my daughter's group were not in a 270 Hallett. And there was only one boat in their group and it is not even close to what you describe. Funny how you are right on with the description of the boats involved with the "Cobra crew" (for lack of a better term).
Read the original post. There were some people from this board who actually did lend a hand. They didn't see anything the way you supposedly did.
The guys hit in the back of the head were from our group, one of them my 17 year old son as he carried my daughter back to their boat.
My daughter has a medical condition with her hips that has her in constant pain, she can't even run, she has asthma, she has absolutly no muscle tone at all, when play fighting with her brother or sister it always ends up with every one laughing. She curls up in a ball because she has no strength at all. Besides that, she is one of the sweetest people on the face of this earth! Many people on this board know her and will laugh at he possibility of her kicking or fighting with someone. She just graduated for College with a 3.6 GPA for the 4 years. Not exactly the profile of someone that would try to beat up a guy. I have other children and yes they have, like your children evidently, told "little lies" in the past when they were children. My daughter (not a child anymore) that was involved has been brutally honest from the day she was old enough to speak.
The "hulk" you spoke of helping pick up his friends? One of the posters that was trying to help got his ass kicked by this guy.
The guy with piercing's? "Out of control"? His girlfriend was one of the girls being groped by these guys. He is the one that finally said enough is enough and confronted these guys. Someone pushed someone. It may have been him. But it was a "push". He was responding to his girlfriend being grabbed, touched, and them trying to pull her into their boat. Again, he did approach them to get them to stop. He WAS the first one to get punched by the "Caliber 1 crew". When his girlfriend tryed to help him she was hit in the back of the head. "Our group" even commented how he was nowhere to be found durring this mess.
"Hurry before the cops come"... nice touch. Funny you didn't hear my daughter screaming as loud as she could, "someone get their CF numbers.
Mike, if you actually read the original posts you would have seen that I asked for any witness to PM me so we could get help. I am open to hear from an impartial party. I have heard from a few and they all seem to be right in line with what I originally posted. I wonder why you didn't do this?
Let's see, my daughter was held under water until water entered her lungs because she was yelling at them to stop hitting girls ans minors. Her friend was hit so hard it broke her cheek bone and was unable to walk. The only other girl in their group has a knot on the back of her head from being hit while trying to pick up her boyfriend after he was hit. That leaves no girls from their group to kick a man in the face (not an easy task in knee deep water).
Yes there was fighting back from her group. It's called defending yourself and your loved ones. What would you do Mike, if you saw your wife or girlfriend get hit in the face? What would you do if your girlfriends 17 year old brother was hit so hard it knocked him out and them left face down in the water? Why is it that EVERYONE in my dauighter's group has bumps on the back of their heads?
Mike, if you are telling the truth to the best of your ability the only thing I can say is that you must not have seen the trouble frome the start. You have mixed up who was helping and who was not. You are completely incorrect about the boats except the Caliber 1. If you are genuinely trying to help, pm me and I will put you in contact with the proper authorities.
AZDon, I stand by the accuracy of my original post. I asked only for information about these guys so we can turn it over to the authorities. I do not want anyone to take the law into their own hands. I guess you didn't read the original thread for all my replies. "Maybe the thing started with some inappropriate "touchy feely" action, but the appropriate response is prosecution, not attempted murder!" Groping, I believe, is more likely called sexual assault, not "touchy-feely action". The only, as you (not me) put it , "attempted murder" in my opinion, would have been my daughter being held under water. The way I read you response is that you imply that you'll never be told the complete truth or be appologized to for any inaccuracies. Simply not true. By the way, will you apologize for implying that the girls and thier friends were "attempting murder"? Read your post, that's what you said.
We filed a police report. Not something you usually do without getting as much info as you can first.
READ THIS!!!
For all of you that don't read all the replys please read this and let it sink in.
I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS!! WE WANT THE POLICE TO HANDLE THIS! WE ONLY WANT INFO THAT WILL LEAD TO THEIR ARREST!!
This has been stated MANY times by myself and others on this forum!
Agree with you 100%. Everyone should stop the speculation and posting info that causes more speculation and rumor on these boards. If you have info you should PM Havi47 from this point. I am sure he will keep us up to date

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Havasu47, please check your PM's..
RD

dimarcobros
07-06-2004, 10:43 AM
I know for a fact they weren't in a 270 hallet, so you might have seen some other group that was invovled in the mix. I know Havasu47 and his family for over 10 years and I find it very hard to believe his daughter would make something up like that. She is a very genuine person and very down to earth. The fact that she would fabricate something like that seems rediculous to me.
DMB

MsDrmr
07-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Here is my take . If someone was there to see the whole thing, then those that were not there would'nt know. and those that were not there do not know what really happend. those that were there, unless they were with the inital two or three that started it,,,they don't really know what happend and why it started either because what they saw is their own interpration of what was seen.
I think there are situations where girls are showing off their bodies in ways that promote sexual harrassment, if they don't want the harrassment, don't ask for it. (this comming from a women who was raped by a co-worker wearing jeans, uniform t-shirt, ball cap and closed shoes, in no way provocative) and was accused of dressing provocatively. I don't believe women asked to be raped however, "SOME" women do ask for attention using their bodies. (i am in no way saying this is what happend)
Then there is the issue of fighting. Times are different now, girls are learing to hold their own in fight situations and I know a few situations dating back as far as high school where girls start the fights with the guys. And frankly, some girls beat the shit outta the guys.
If they were all scrambling to leave the place before the cops showed up, it would appear that "NO ONE" felt victimized but both parties felt that they would be responsible for the chaos created by their behavior.
(just my opinion)

Ziggy
07-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Is it possible that the "Hulk" crew got into more than one skermish at the sandbar??...By the sounds of it I wouldn't put it past them....:( :(
Just thinking out loud here:idea:

Jrocket
07-06-2004, 11:00 AM
RD
951 now...get it straight.:D

waterwitch
07-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi...I have lived in Havasu for over "26" years, and I believe
we do not live in a sweet little town anymore.
I am so sorry this happened to anyone! The men as well!
This scares the shit out of me that crap like this happens
on our water.
My question to you first is,....why was a 17 year old
on a boat with a bunch of men in the first place?
I am just curious were her parents were? I am
no angel, and like I said I have lived here through
High School and all. But I don't recall ever going
on someone elses boat. Just a question....
Please keep us updated on how the girls are
recovering.Thank you

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 11:29 AM
So your saying that it's not ok for someone under 18 to go on someone elses boat? c'mon..
I was out driving boats by myself with friends at a much younger age then that.
RD

Havasu47
07-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Agree with you 100%. Everyone should stop the speculation and posting info that causes more speculation and rumor on these boards. If you have info you should PM Havi47 from this point. I am sure he will keep us up to date Finally, someone gets it.
I can not believe how many people are going off on what they would do if a girl was fighting with them. These girls were the one's hurt... by men! IF they fought back could it be that they were defending themselves?
No I wasn't there. But my son and daughter were. They have never been in a fight in their lives until that weekend. It is not how they were raised. Many of you speculate about the truth from them. Now I'll speculate... you obviously don't have them same type of relationship that I do with my children. We are not the normal "modern" family. We believe in family values and truth. It has never been OK to drink unless you were 21. Their boyfriends/girlfriends, and friends have the same similar values. I know what they are doing and with who every day of there lives. I RAISE them with love and honesty. I taught them the importance of truth from the moment they could speak.
Please stop posting opinions.
I only posted the original post for two reasons:
1) I was outraged and wanted to see if we could get any info to turn in to the authorities.
2) Maybe keep this from happening to somebody elses children/family through awareness.
ONE MORE TIME!!
If you see this boat, DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!
Hopefully the police will handle this.

Havasu47
07-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by waterwitch
Hi...I have lived in Havasu for over "26" years, and I believe
we do not live in a sweet little town anymore.
I am so sorry this happened to anyone! The men as well!
This scares the shit out of me that crap like this happens
on our water.
My question to you first is,....why was a 17 year old
on a boat with a bunch of men in the first place?
I am just curious were her parents were? I am
no angel, and like I said I have lived here through
High School and all. But I don't recall ever going
on someone elses boat. Just a question....
Please keep us updated on how the girls are
recovering.Thank you Again....
The two 17 year-olds were boys. Brothers of the 21 year-old girls, with a group of boyfriends and close friends, ranging from 22 to 23. Certainly old enough to go to the lake for the weekend.

MJ19
07-06-2004, 11:52 AM
I don't really care who or what started the fight...I personally think fighting is wrong...
...more importantly under NO situation should a man hit a woman!!!
IMHO even if a girl attempts to beat the living day lights out of a man...a man is still capable of holding her back or stopping her from hitting him. So IMHO there is no excuse to hit a girl...ever...right or wrong...no excuses!

J540
07-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Kick the shit out of her boyfriend for not keeping her on a leash..
Or detain her until she calms down if there's not a dude present to beat the fock up. LOL
Seriously though, My original post wasn't in jest.
I'd like to know exactly what this guy saw in terms of dudes punching chix in the head.. ???
RD
Dave you and I were'nt there when this guy got his World rocked and was down, then 2 girls come over and start to dig in, Dave that is bull shit, again like i said there are two sides of the story and i would like to here both. but let me say if you just got ROCKED and were down, and my Wife (who works out and hits/kicks hard) comes and digs in on you , the last thing you are going to think of is going and kicking her what evers ASS or detaining her, i dont think he nor you would be thinking to clearly at that time. the only thing you are going to be thinking about is getting them of. IF that is the way it happened.
but it is B.S. holding a girls head under water, sounds like that guy knew what he was doing. if any thing if she was out of control just keep pushing her away or tie up her hands.

Wally_Gator
07-06-2004, 12:18 PM
H47,
As I have said before and will say again, my family's thoughts and prayrers are with you and yours.
Our society is in decay, I commend those that use every effort to teach their children VALUES! Truth, Honesty and to do what is right. There is too little of that out there these days.
What ever happened to the "gentleman"?
Guys don't hit women, girls or even in between.
I can see restraining a woman if there is no way to walk away.
But come on! Breaking a girls cheekbone? That is a coward.
Holding a woman with her face underwater? That is attempted murder?
It is time for all boys to grow up and be men and start treating woman like the treasures that they can be. Maybe then women wouldn't need to be able to "kick a man's a$$"
That being said, I know that will never happen.
But we can all hope for a more civilised society.
H47, If I see the boat you will be getting a PM from me in minutes.
Gator...

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Amen Wally!

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by J540
Dave you and I were'nt there when this guy got his World rocked and was down, then 2 girls come over and start to dig in, Dave that is bull shit, again like i said there are two sides of the story and i would like to here both. but let me say if you just got ROCKED and were down, and my Wife (who works out and hits/kicks hard) comes and digs in on you , the last thing you are going to think of is going and kicking her what evers ASS or detaining her, i dont think he nor you would be thinking to clearly at that time. the only thing you are going to be thinking about is getting them of. IF that is the way it happened.
but it is B.S. holding a girls head under water, sounds like that guy knew what he was doing. if any thing if she was out of control just keep pushing her away or tie up her hands.
Your absolutely right I wasn't there.. Pretty sure this was a one way fight though.. A Bunch of kids against a bunch of older ripped out guys. They got "pounced" as one kid put it and then went on there way.
I'm thinking this guy is talking about another fight at the sandbar or something, becuase they weren't in a 270 Hallett etc..
Either way, the only thing I have to say about the whole thing, is DON'T DO ANYTHING if you see that Blue & White Caliber 1 out there.. No bueno at all. :(
RD

GlastronGuy
07-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Either way, the only thing I have to say about the whole thing, is DON'T DO ANYTHING if you see that Blue & White Caliber 1 out there.. No bueno at all. :(
RD
:D :cool:

J540
07-06-2004, 12:48 PM
RD
c'mon Dave i just want to have a little fun:D my boats already cracked up and has a nice point on the front of it, make a nice torpedo (Fast one to):D

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 12:56 PM
I've been wanting to check out that torpedo in Person for awhile now! LOL :D
I saw you heading up river once in Parker, but haven't seen you back down there in awhile.
You get bothered for noise at all? Or can you not hear the sirens so you just go a little faster? ;) :D
RD

Tremor Therapy
07-06-2004, 01:03 PM
H47,
I hope everything works out for the best, that the kids heal quickly, and I especially commend you on your restraint. I myself have 3 daughters, and I do not know what I would do if someone did that to any of my kids. I hope all of the info you are getting leads to the truth, and prosecution for the guilty!
But on a totally different note:
It is time for all boys to grow up and be men and start treating woman like the treasures that they can be. Maybe then women wouldn't need to be able to "kick a man's a$$"
Wally.......totally off topic, and I don't know what world you live on, but I have witnessed unsolicited acts of lunacy from women before. I have been at the Sand Bar and have heard women with mouths that would make a sailor blush! I mean how long can one of their profanity laced tirades continue before one of these foul mouthed flusies pushes the wrong button on some knucklehead? I don't condone their mouths or the a'holes who would respond violently! But it isn't all on the "boys grow up" card! The girls need to grow up and act responsibly as well! So lets leave the social commentary and help H47 get the info he needs to sort out this mess!

COELIMINATOR
07-06-2004, 02:34 PM
H47, I also must commend you on your restraint regarding this incident. It takes a man of hefty character to refrain from further violence. I could with much certainty, even though I have never met you or your family, dismiss your daughters from displaying vulgar acts and engaging in violent acts. Many members have given testimony of your daughters integrity, lending credibility towards their innocence.
Many have chosen different opinions on what may or may not have transpired, and unfortunately the only real truth is known by those that were there and were directly or indirectly involved. Your resolution to let the prpoer authorities deal with this situation is very astute and proper (even though I am sure with much trepidation).
It is a shame that such incidents have to take place. I am contemplating as I type, the demise of morals and ethics at Lake Powell. This past weekend while on a short excursion to a small canyon we frequent, there was a display of such tawdry nudity that I was very embarassed for my family and friends on my boat(4 children under 10 years of age, luckily they were told to stay in the cabin). Now before I am dispalced as a judgmental bigot, I must add that this is a very well traveled area of the lake, close to Halls Marina and frequented by many. As many whom boat on Powell know, it is a very family oriented lake. Sure there are occasions of behavior that is common at the Sand Bar, but it is rare and isolated. What is unnerving to me is that these activities were in an area in which families were present and the parties involved were flagrant in their actions. There is a time and place for everything, and it goes back to being considerate towards others.
I am off my soapbox now, sorry for getting off-topic.
I hope eveything works out H47. Good luck. Sam

That Guy
07-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Where has Havasumike gone?????????? Maybe the "friend who helped him post" can "help" him again.....?????

73kona455
07-06-2004, 04:49 PM
how about getting ***boat to check out Mikehavasu s ip address?.. could lead to my little friend........

AzDon
07-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Havasu47-
I apologize for making any implications based on premature assumptions that "Mikehavasu's" story has any credibility. It IS as if he witnessed a totally different fight. By your admission, your daughter's boyfriend confronted a situation that the authorities should have been called in to handle, but I respect his cajones for defending your daughter's honor in the face of an uncertain outcome.
If my 20 year old daughter's boyfriend whacked a perp in the back of the head with a tire iron in the same situation, I would hire him a lawyer, bring him candy bars in prison, and set a place for him at my dinner table for life. I wouldn't expect to be allowed to serve on the jury at his trial though!
The point I was trying to make in the previous post was the pitfalls of inciting vigilante justice on the basis of an incomplete story. I'm glad that you did take my point to heart!
I don't expect you to apologize for any part of your story as long as you believe that it's still 70% accurate when all the facts are known.
As for my "touchy-feely" comment...... This is what sexual assault could end up being dismissed as when the female victim is wearing ANY bikini. Unfortunately, some guys seem to think that a gal showing 95% of her body in public is also offering free sex to anybody bold enough to pursue it. Alcohol often brings out this misjudgement in otherwise reasonable people. We should expect the police to be available and ready to make arrests, so that brawls like this aren't necessary. I've never been someone that enjoys the presence of LE, but I'm starting to think their presence is becoming more necessary all the time!
Good luck to you in sorting this mess and I hope all of your crew recovers quickly and completely!

superdave013
07-06-2004, 06:07 PM
So, you guys wanna hear what I think???
Didn't think so.
H47, So sorry to hear about this. Even if they don't get caught for this one they will meet their maker one of these days.

Havasu47
07-06-2004, 06:19 PM
I was right there with you Don until I read this statement.
Originally posted by AzDon
As for my "touchy-feely" comment...... This is what sexual assault could end up being dismissed as when the female victim is wearing ANY bikini. Unfortunately, some guys seem to think that a gal showing 95% of her body in public is also offering free sex to anybody bold enough to pursue it. Alcohol often brings out this misjudgement in otherwise reasonable people.
Hypothetical.....if a woman gets sexually assaulted in the shower, does it get dismissed because she was naked?
Un f***ing believable!! Wearing a bikini at a lake is NOT grounds for a sexual assault dismissal. Any one thinking a bikini is advertisement for sex needs to seek psychiatric help. What about the guys that have their ass crack showing? Or the ones with the front of their suit so low you can see the top of their pubic hair? 99% of women wear bikinis. I suppose the ones with large breasts are more guilty than the ones with smaller breasts? What bullshit this is. The victims becomes the accused because they are attractive so they must have provoked them!
I wasn't going to respond any more because I am amazed that Havasumike's story has been accepted as the other side of the story. His story is full of holes, describing boats that weren't involved, men getting kicked in the face by girls, etc. No one there saw what Havasumike saw except him. What do you want to bet someone else we have never heard of comes out with the same story?
There is always two sides to a story. But shouldn't the other story make sense?
EXAMPLE: I see these two guys are hanging all over these two girls and one of their boyfriends comes up and shoves this guy, then this guy decks him! Next thing I know all Hell breaks loose. etc. etc.
For those of you that read faster than you can comprehend that was an EXAMPLE.
You band wagon jumpers have forgotten that there were other witnesses that actually helped hold these guys back.
Think back to the original posts. 17 year-old boy knocked out by grown man, 21 year old girl with a broken cheek bone with blood flowing from her nose, 21 year-old girl held under water, 17 year-old boy hit in the back of his head as he turned holding his sister to keep her from being hit. You want details? Her brother was carrying her to her boat trying to calm her crying down, she said "he tried to drown me", my son looked at this guy and said "what the Hell is wrong with you, you don't touch girls", this grown man is then joined by one of his buddies, and he raises his fist to hit him. My daughter yells that he is a minor and if you touch him I'll send you to jail. So as her brother see's this he grabs his sister and turns as this guy hits him in the back of the head. Two grown men ready to kick a minors ass just because he dared to tell them what they did was wrong. THIS WAS WITNESSED. There are also pictures of the bump on his head.
Havasumike has accomplished what he set out to do. Divert the attention. If you read the posts you know I asked for him to contact me through pm and give me the info. Still haven't heard from him. Really don't expect to either.
One last time. Stop speculating.
My info has been from witnesses that actually were there, as well as the injured parties.
Unfortunately it seems we have reached a dead end.
Thanks to the suporters and well wishers. How about we all get together at Havasu for a beer?

Daughter
07-06-2004, 06:26 PM
As you can guess from my post name, I am Havi47's daughter. I need to get this out so I beg you to bear with me...
First and most importantly, I want to thank all the people who have been so supportive, and helpful as well as to all those who sent their concern and wishes for our recovery. I have read every post on this topic and I was very comforted. Havasu has been my favorite place since I can remember. I have a respect for it that so many of the people who now go there lack. The events of a few weeks ago upset me more than many of you will ever be able to understand. At about 19 years old I was allowed to witness the wild sides of Havasu. This is because my parents felt that these places were not fit for children and young teens, and they are absolutely correct. I have worried since I saw what goes on that this amazing place with so much to offer has gone down the drains. What happened to me and my friends seemed to have confirmed my fears. The responses on this thread, however, proved to me that there still are the good people who appreciate the Colorado River in its entirety, not just the Sandbar and the Channel.
Today I read the thread on "Info about sandbar fight." I was just as sick to my stomach as I was after seeing my best friend get punched in the face while trying to stop the fight shortly before that quality human being tried to drown me because I wouldn't let him hit my friends 17 year old brother again. How nice it must be for some of you to sit there at your computers and say things like "i got my popcorn i ordered pizza i am off today so i am going to sit at my computer and watch." I am so glad that my friends, my family and my misfortune is purely for your amusement. What bothers me the most is how quickly some of you turned on us. And even more upsetting is that some of you sat there and questioned my girl friends and my integrity!!! :mad: I admit I have seen these girls and I even know a few who are so attention starved that they need to find some bit of self-worth by showing off their bodies to men. I won't justify your insinuations about my friends and my character by arguing with you, but I will say that we are much smarter than that and we believe our bodies belong to us and only us. If you read the first post, you would know that the whole reason this started was because those guys would not take no for an answer. I can't figure out why some of you are so quick to blame us girls. Maybe what happened to us is so horrible that it helps you sleep at night if you just blame the girls?
I want you all to know that I did not make a police report that day because one of the guys had been talking to some of my friends. They knew what boats we had, where we were staying and probably where some of us worked. I was scared. Every time we would walk away these guys would come after us and beat on our guys from behind. Some other guys came over and stopped them long enough for us to get into our boats to leave. As we were leaving, I saw their boat. I thought they were going to follow us. They kept yelling at us. I wish I had been in a 270 Hallett, or a flatbottom, or a deck boat because then I could have gotten out of there a hell of a lot faster. As far as my “timely response” in reporting to the police? They don’t care unless I have an AZ# or a name. I had neither and I hoped the web site would provide that. AND ONLY THAT! My dad did not post the story for a blow-by-blow detailed commentary (as so many of you seem to want) but for one reason:
1) To find an AZ # or anything that would help the case so that they can find these guys in order to ensure that this will not happen to anyone else!!!
It seems as though (in light of recent information) that these guys will never be brought forward to be punished for what they did. It makes me sick that they will still be out there, probably laughing that they got away with it. I have always believed that what goes around comes around and I hope I am right. I hope to God that this will NEVER, EVER happen to anyone else. And if it does, I hope that the girls who they chose to harass, hit, and try to drown WILL kick them in the head as I wish I had the opportunity to do.
I wish you all well and I will never forget those of you who were so supportive. If I ever see you and you need ANYTHING, please just ask. I will gladly be the first to get AZ#s for you!:wink: On behalf of my friends and family, thank you for all your help in dealing with this situation.

bigq
07-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Daughter
It seems as though (in light of recent information) that these guys will never be brought forward to be punished for what they did. It makes me sick that they will still be out there, probably laughing that they got away with it. I have always believed that what goes around comes around and I hope I am right.
Never say never. With all the people looking I think someone will notice the boat again.

BoatFloating
07-06-2004, 06:38 PM
As you can guess from my post name, I am Havi47's daughter. I need to get this out so I beg you to bear with me...
First and most importantly, I want to thank all the people who have been so supportive, and helpful as well as to all those who sent their concern and wishes for our recovery. I have read every post on this topic and I was very comforted. Havasu has been my favorite place since I can remember. I have a respect for it that so many of the people who now go there lack. The events of a few weeks ago upset me more than many of you will ever be able to understand. At about 19 years old I was allowed to witness the wild sides of Havasu. This is because my parents felt that these places were not fit for children and young teens, and they are absolutely correct. I have worried since I saw what goes on that this amazing place with so much to offer has gone down the drains. What happened to me and my friends seemed to have confirmed my fears. The responses on this thread, however, proved to me that there still are the good people who appreciate the Colorado River in its entirety, not just the Sandbar and the Channel.
Today I read the thread on "Info about sandbar fight." I was just as sick to my stomach as I was after seeing my best friend get punched in the face while trying to stop the fight shortly before that quality human being tried to drown me because I wouldn't let him hit my friends 17 year old brother again. How nice it must be for some of you to sit there at your computers and say things like "i got my popcorn i ordered pizza i am off today so i am going to sit at my computer and watch." I am so glad that my friends, my family and my misfortune is purely for your amusement. What bothers me the most is how quickly some of you turned on us. And even more upsetting is that some of you sat there and questioned my girl friends and my integrity!!! :mad: I admit I have seen these girls and I even know a few who are so attention starved that they need to find some bit of self-worth by showing off their bodies to men. I won't justify your insinuations about my friends and my character by arguing with you, but I will say that we are much smarter than that and we believe our bodies belong to us and only us. If you read the first post, you would know that the whole reason this started was because those guys would not take no for an answer. I can't figure out why some of you are so quick to blame us girls. Maybe what happened to us is so horrible that it helps you sleep at night if you just blame the girls?
I want you all to know that I did not make a police report that day because one of the guys had been talking to some of my friends. They knew what boats we had, where we were staying and probably where some of us worked. I was scared. Every time we would walk away these guys would come after us and beat on our guys from behind. Some other guys came over and stopped them long enough for us to get into our boats to leave. As we were leaving, I saw their boat. I thought they were going to follow us. They kept yelling at us. I wish I had been in a 270 Hallett, or a flatbottom, or a deck boat because then I could have gotten out of there a hell of a lot faster. As far as my “timely response” in reporting to the police? They don’t care unless I have an AZ# or a name. I had neither and I hoped the web site would provide that. AND ONLY THAT! My dad did not post the story for a blow-by-blow detailed commentary (as so many of you seem to want) but for one reason:
1) To find an AZ # or anything that would help the case so that they can find these guys in order to ensure that this will not happen to anyone else!!!
It seems as though (in light of recent information) that these guys will never be brought forward to be punished for what they did. It makes me sick that they will still be out there, probably laughing that they got away with it. I have always believed that what goes around comes around and I hope I am right. I hope to God that this will NEVER, EVER happen to anyone else. And if it does, I hope that the girls who they chose to harass, hit, and try to drown WILL kick them in the head as I wish I had the opportunity to do.
I wish you all well and I will never forget those of you who were so supportive. If I ever see you and you need ANYTHING, please just ask. I will gladly be the first to get AZ#s for you!:wink: On behalf of my friends and family, thank you for all your help in dealing with this situation.
That's it in a nutshell.... Great post and hope we do get closure to this crap and you will heal emotionally as well as physically. I for one will never forget and get the boat numbers one of these days...

GlastronGuy
07-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by bigq
Never say never. With all the people looking I think someone will notice the boat again.
You missed the part about "in light of recent information".

RiverToysJas
07-06-2004, 06:44 PM
......And even more upsetting is that some of you sat there and questioned my girl friends and my integrity!!! :mad: I admit I have seen these girls and I even know a few who are so attention starved that they need to find some bit of self-worth by showing off their bodies to men. I won't justify your insinuations about my friends and my character by arguing with you,...
If you have seen these girls, why are you so upset & shocked that strangers would question if you are like those girls? BTW, Asking is not Argueing. ;) You say you're not like that, good enough for me.
Keep in mind the vast majority of us don't know you, your friends, your family, or even your Dad from anyone else on the street or river. I'm sorry you & your Father are upset that people are trying to think this situation through from all angles. ;)
Hope you & your friends feel better soon!

Ntwotrance
07-06-2004, 06:45 PM
I just personally can't see a small group of teens with their girlfriends "starting a fight" with a larger group of adult? men? I'm of the opinion that "havasumike" might be way off track and might be...?...possibly?...one of the....no, dare I say it? "my little friends?"....?....Daughter, i do hope they find them and that you can get closure.

bigq
07-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
You missed the part about "in light of recent information".
apparently, been a long day because I still am missing that part.:) once it gets past 3 post i loose my place anyway.:D

bigq
07-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
what recent info:confused:
seems I am not the only lost soul.;)

GlastronGuy
07-06-2004, 06:48 PM
I was just quoting from her post.

Phat Matt
07-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Thanks to the suporters and well wishers. How about we all get together at Havasu for a beer?
It looks like I just missed you in the channel on Sunday. My girlfriend came and grabbed me from my friends boat and told me you came by. I saw you drive by as I got back. I am glad everyone is ok (for the most part) and just know on the road and at the river I am reading the backs of everyone's boats! This guy won't be able to disappear into the boating community with out getting caught.

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 08:59 PM
OK, but I insist that River Dave buys!:D

Rexone
07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Today I read the thread on "Info about sandbar fight." I was just as sick to my stomach as I was after seeing my best friend get punched in the face while trying to stop the fight shortly before that quality human being tried to drown me because I wouldn't let him hit my friends 17 year old brother again. How nice it must be for some of you to sit there at your computers and say things like "i got my popcorn i ordered pizza i am off today so i am going to sit at my computer and watch." I am so glad that my friends, my family and my misfortune is purely for your amusement. What bothers me the most is how quickly some of you turned on us. And even more upsetting is that some of you sat there and questioned my girl friends and my integrity!!! :mad:
I gotta tell ya that after watching these threads develop I'm quite dissapointed in what I see as the bandwagon brigade mentality and speculation I've witnessed here by some and the joking and carrying on about a very serious situation in which people were injured and could have been killed. A situation no one except those involved knows anything about and one that no one here for the most part even knows those that were involved or who their potentially talking about. Not that anyone gives a shit about what I think but the whole internet reactionary speculative accusation routine is pretty much pissing me off at this point. This event and some peoples reaction to it and about it have caused me to really stop and ponder that this forum and others are not much more than bashing venues for opportunists/attention whores looking to speculate and bash regardless of the feelings of those involved or impact on what really happened.
:mad:
It would be nice if some grew up and thought before they typed but that is probably way too much to expect.
Go ahead and bash ol rexone now for criticizing your right to free speech or some such related bullshit.

Tom Brown
07-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
It would be nice if some grew up and thought before they typed but that is probably way too much to expect.
This group, like any group, is just a bunch of people who bring with them a whole range of emotions and happenings that make up the tapestry of life.
:)

Rexone
07-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Tom is that mediator position you mentioned you were running for in your local city gov or at the provencial level?

Tom Brown
07-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey... everyone likes to trowel on some shit now and then. :D

HOSS
07-07-2004, 02:52 AM
I just saw this thread. HHHHHMMmmmmm,,,I don`t know what to think.

HOSS
07-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
This group, like any group, is just a bunch of people who bring with them a whole range of emotions and happenings that make up the tapestry of life.
:)
The tapestry of life. Are you part of that gigantic gay quilt?

MagicMtnDan
07-07-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
I gotta tell ya that after watching these threads develop I'm quite dissapointed in what I see as the bandwagon brigade mentality and speculation I've witnessed here by some and the joking and carrying on about a very serious situation in which people were injured and could have been killed. A situation no one except those involved knows anything about and one that no one here for the most part even knows those that were involved or who their potentially talking about. Not that anyone gives a shit about what I think but the whole internet reactionary speculative accusation routine is pretty much pissing me off at this point. This event and some peoples reaction to it and about it have caused me to really stop and ponder that this forum and others are not much more than bashing venues for opportunists/attention whores looking to speculate and bash regardless of the feelings of those involved or impact on what really happened.
:mad:
Go ahead and bash ol rexone now for criticizing your right to free speech or some such related bullshit.
You're on-target with your points R1. It's clear that people don't care enough these days about anyone but themselves - just look at the reaction from some who witnessed the event - they did nothing.
Add in the anonymity of the Internet and you'll always have people posting crap just to get attention or a laugh at others' expense. It happens all the time.
But when something bad happens to them the shoes on the other foot and then they get serious. It's a real shame that people don't take the time to put themselves in others' places more often. Seeing things from others' perspective can really balance things out.

boatnam2
07-07-2004, 05:20 AM
well since im one of the bad guys i will say that i was not doubting you or your girlfreinds story and believe you and your freinds got what you didnt deserve and got something no one should ever get. i was just saying maybe if the first time someone was touched in the wrong way or grabbed in the wrong way why didnt you guys pack it up and either go get a cop or call it a day or just move.instead of taking on a bunch of guys that were there just for trouble looking for some one to kick the shit out of.

68campbell
07-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Observation: I have been going to the river since I was old enough to remember. For the most part, all of the problems I've seen are caused by people who are "new" to the scene. When was the last time an old school boater got into a fight or groped someone to the point of starting one. When was the last time one of us buzzed across the bow of another boat on our jetski. When was the last time one of us jumped out of our boat and hit someone because they looked at our g-string, pastie wearing girlfriend. The more I read this post the more I find it impossible to believe that anyone from a "boating" family would be anything but a victim.
I just spent the 4th at the Kings river and I saw 2 deaths because "new" boaters didn't respect the water or its basic rules. Until there is some drastic changes I don't see an end to the crap that keeps happening to us.
Sincerely,
68Campbell (A.K.A. Mr. Tired of the A-holes and idiots)

91nordic29
07-07-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by 68campbell
Observation: I have been going to the river since I was old enough to remember. For the most part, all of the problems I've seen are caused by people who are "new" to the scene. When was the last time an old school boater got into a fight or groped someone to the point of starting one. When was the last time one of us buzzed across the bow of another boat on our jetski. When was the last time one of us jumped out of our boat and hit someone because they looked at our g-string, pastie wearing girlfriend. The more I read this post the more I find it impossible to believe that anyone from a "boating" family would be anything but a victim.
I just spent the 4th at the Kings river and I saw 2 deaths because "new" boaters didn't respect the water or its basic rules. Until there is some drastic changes I don't see an end to the crap that keeps happening to us.
Sincerely,
68Campbell (A.K.A. Mr. Tired of the A-holes and idiots)
that sums it up very nicely. "we" arent the ones doing this crap. unfortunately, we seem to be the ones that get the short end of the stick because of the idiots that are.

Her454
07-07-2004, 07:45 AM
H47 and his daughter have both said their peace. I think this thread should die, as all the others rather than add insult to injury. if you have relevant information then PM the people involved, if not, keep quiet.
Just my 02.

HCS
07-07-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Her454
H47 and his daughter have both said their peace. I think this thread should die, as all the others rather than add insult to injury. if you have relevant information then PM the people involved, if not, keep quiet.
Just my 02.
Words of the wise.:wink:
Agree........

Tom Brown
07-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
The tapestry of life. Are you part of that gigantic gay quilt?
I'm going to knit a panel as soon as I finish this tea cozy.

That Guy
07-07-2004, 07:58 AM
I would still like to know why we haven't heard anything from Havasumike again. It sure looks like he is part of the MLF crew....thoughts?

RiverDave
07-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Alright just so everyone knows here...
It's about 90% sure that we already found the boat (hence the change in signiature). Working on getting the #'s right now..
If you see the dude DON'T DO ANYTHING becuase you will probably get into a SHITLOAD of trouble if you do.. If it was just another average guy on the water then believe me it's all about an ass whoopin, but he is not. The boat name "My Little Friend" is in fact in reference to "his little friend" if you know what I'm saying, so if in fact you do start whoopin his ass and he comes up short it's realistic tha he could shoot you and claim self defense.
That being said, drop it already..
What Havi47 does with the info provided is up to him.
RD

Cole Trickle
07-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Reading the original thread and watching peoples views sway so quickly amazes me!(Remember that the only people really involved are your friends and family,take everything else with a grain of salt)
Fact is I hope the people responsible for this are brought to justice and that the injured recover from there injuries.
Good luck in your search it will be only a matter of time.
Brandin
O.C./Riverland-Parker
21ft Cole 496

ROZ
07-07-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking this guy is talking about another fight at the sandbar or something, becuase they weren't in a 270 Hallett etc..
I was thinking the same thing, but changed my mind. The thread started described the pierced kid that was with h47's kid's group. Some of the other information is askew, but that description seemed to fit. H47 did comment on the kid...

topless
07-07-2004, 12:30 PM
I was thinking that havasumike was one of the ones in the Caliber.:confused:
He won't get away with it. Too many people are looking for him.

copperrat20
07-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by topless
I was thinking that havasumike was one of the ones in the Caliber.:confused:
He won't get away with it. Too many people are looking for him.
Unfortunately the bad guys normally get away.:mad: or somehow get out of trouble!

Debbolas
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
I was thinking that havasumike was one of the ones in the Caliber.
He won't get away with it. Too many people are looking for him
That was his one and only post......................:confused:

Ziggy
07-07-2004, 12:57 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats what I said a few pages back...or those guys were involved in more than one fight that they saw.
Its very fishy, I hope someone spots them to turn 'em in to H47.

MagicMtnDan
07-08-2004, 02:56 PM
So, has the boat/owner been located and identified? Is the search over? :confused:

Evo22
07-08-2004, 03:05 PM
it all sucks why cant we just all get along

AzDon
07-09-2004, 07:07 AM
Alright just so everyone knows here...
It's about 90% sure that we already found the boat (hence the change in signiature). Working on getting the #'s right now..
If you see the dude DON'T DO ANYTHING becuase you will probably get into a SHITLOAD of trouble if you do.. If it was just another average guy on the water then believe me it's all about an ass whoopin, but he is not. The boat name "My Little Friend" is in fact in reference to "his little friend" if you know what I'm saying, so if in fact you do start whoopin his ass and he comes up short it's realistic tha he could shoot you and claim self defense.
That being said, drop it already..
What Havi47 does with the info provided is up to him.
RD
Okay Dave-
This is what I'm gettin from this post:
1)The boat's been found, but ID-ing the owner is a problem
2)Pummeling this guy comes with extraordinary risks of trouble
3)He's not an average guy
4) He's probably legally armed
What I get from these clues is that the numbers came back registered through a police agency, implying that the guy is a policeman.
If this is the case, prosecution might be impossible, because even identifying these guys may not be feasible or even allowed. What's more, a perp policeman would probably be allowed full contact info on a complaintant.
An angry letter campaign with media involvement would probably be the only way to get at a policeman-perp.
I'm merely speculating, but Dave's hints lead me this way...I hope I'm wrong!!

GlastronGuy
07-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Since the cat is out of the bag....
All of those are right except probably #1.
It is my understanding that they know who it is.

RiverDave
07-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Well whatever the case maybe.. cop or no cop
I'm working on getting the CF#'s for Havi47 right now.
Whatever he decides to do with that information is up to him.
Personally I'd just let it go and take the stand point that SuperDave said earlier.. Sooner or later these guys are going to meet there maker, and come judgement day it's going to be pretty tough to explain to their maker why it is they felt the need to beat on a couple of kids, and woman. Last I heard they reserve the deepest realms of hell for fags and pussies like that.
RD

beer hunter
07-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Well whatever the case maybe.. cop or no cop
I'm working on getting the CF#'s for Havi47 right now.
Whatever he decides to do with that information is up to him.
Personally I'd just let it go and take the stand point that SuperDave said earlier.. Sooner or later these guys are going to meet there maker, and come judgement day it's going to be pretty tough to explain to their maker why it is they felt the need to beat on a couple of kids, and woman. Last I heard they reserve the deepest realms of hell for fags and pussies like that.
RD
Why let it go? So this can happen again to someone else? Assholes like that don't deserve to carry a badge. Havasu47, I think you should take what info you have to a good attorney and see what he thinks. :)
Just my .02

topless
07-09-2004, 09:17 AM
This is too much. I've been following this thread since the beginning and never saw any insinuation that a cop was involved. I honestly don't think a cop would hit a minor or a girl in front of witnesses. :confused:
Whoever it is, I think he'll get whats coming to him.

RiverDave
07-09-2004, 09:20 AM
This thing is done... why is it that we can't let it die already?
Havasu47 is going to handle it however he sees fit.
RD

OGShocker
07-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey RD!,
How about those Dodgers?;)
OGS

HCS
07-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Hey RD!,
OGS
Dodgers suck! GO GIANTS!
Even though their sucking themselves lately.:rolleyes:

Moe_Havi
07-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by topless
This is too much. I've been following this thread since the beginning and never saw any insinuation that a cop was involved. I honestly don't think a cop would hit a minor or a girl in front of witnesses. :confused:
Whoever it is, I think he'll get whats coming to him.
But he would if there were no witnesses around. That's conforting.

ROZ
07-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Hey RD!,
OGS
Since we're all trying to read between the lines, are you saying this insinuating it's possibly an LA Cop(s)? I hope it ain't true....
Society is really going to s*h*i*t, isn't it? :mad:

OGShocker
07-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Since we're all trying to read between the lines, are you saying this insinuating it's possibly an LA Cop(s)? I hope it ain't true....
Society is really going to s*h*i*t, isn't it? :mad:
I was changing the subject.!.
Y'all have to much time on hands. :p

J540
07-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by sbark1
I would still like to know why we haven't heard anything from Havasumike again. It sure looks like he is part of the MLF crew....thoughts?
NO.
I'm thinking this guy is talking about another fight at the sandbar or something, becuase they weren't in a 270 Hallett etc
you are right they were'nt in the 270 Hallett it was parked right next to them, and when they left the sand bar and the 270 Hallett was holding on to the (flat bottom/jetboat) smaller boat that mike was trying to describe, witch he was kinda close. and they floated down river a bit. the deck boat was right behind the flatbottom Type OOPS. small jetboat. with the guys watching what was going on. and a couple of pontoon boats down on the other side a bit. and i think it was daughter that was sitting on the flatbottom DAMMIT i mean small jet boat with a few other girls yelling for her guy friend to stop lets go cuz he kept yelling at the hulk guy. then the people around after trying to keep them a part said F,it let them at it then thehulk:rolleyes: guy was standing there as the kid came'a swinging like a windmill going around. then the big guy grabed his head and pushed him down as he was gitting up hulk gave him one shot to the face that was it, then people pulled them away, and BTW, the driver of MLF boat was trying to get his people in the boat so thay could leave.way before the hulk:rolleyes: hit him.so YOU who think you are BAD ASS and want to kick some ASS and try it on him will only find your self an ASS whoopin in one way or another. IF he is a peace officer He prob, for some reasons i know of ,wont come out to talk. If in fact the girls were flashing (which i dout) it does'nt mean they are easy , sluty , want to have sex or whatever, its just FUN. not an invitation to touch, just like strip clubs. you want to look take a pic, throw beads cool. I see guys going at it all the time why you look'n at my girl.:rolleyes: gee iduno Mabe cuz she has a thong on and her tits are hang'n out or has pasties on and it looks cool. and my friends at home want me to bring them some pic,s cuz they could'nt make it. If you dont want your girl looked at, talk about ,pic, taken, then leave her ASS at home. Cuz my wife sports a thong made by BIKINI.COM,some times pasties, and flashes her (.)(.) not very often. i here guys say things that are bad, but just smile and keep walking, most likely thay had to much to drink. walk on. Want to Party naked COOl, want to show your (.)(.) right on, or just want to have a beer an chill thats all good just every one be responsible. and keep your crew undercontrol, perfect exanple why the sandbar is closed down a lot.

imirsh1
07-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Quotes from River Dave:
Man, I gotta be honest in reading that I'm so ****ing mad right now I'm shaking..
Some things are worth getting hurt or even dieing for.. Hulk or no Hulk, if I see someone pop a chick it's on like ****ing donkey kong.
RD
I'm going to look through the ***boatpics gallery as well. If there's pics of the boat, then odds are someone can get the #'s off the pics, as well as get a good look at the boat for the ensueing ass whippin that's going to happen in the very near future.
RD
Two thumbsdown on the lawsuit action..
Severe Ass whoopin and a lesson in manners is what's called for here.
RD
RiverDave,
Its funny how fired up you were to take care of this situation in the beginning, put a little time in between it and you dont seem to be so dedicated anymore. " Just drop it!!" WHAT GIVES??????

AzDon
07-09-2004, 02:53 PM
This whole thing is turning very strange!

Havasu47
07-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by J540
NO.
I'm thinking this guy is talking about another fight at the sandbar or something, becuase they weren't in a 270 Hallett etc
you are right they were'nt in the 270 Hallett it was parked right next to them, and when they left the sand bar and the 270 Hallett was holding on to the (flat bottom/jetboat) smaller boat that mike was trying to describe, witch he was kinda close. and they floated down river a bit. the deck boat was right behind the flatbottom Type OOPS. small jetboat. with the guys watching what was going on. and a couple of pontoon boats down on the other side a bit. and i think it was daughter that was sitting on the flatbottom DAMMIT i mean small jet boat with a few other girls yelling for her guy friend to stop lets go cuz he kept yelling at the hulk guy. then the people around after trying to keep them a part said F,it let them at it then thehulk:rolleyes: guy was standing there as the kid came'a swinging like a windmill going around. then the big guy grabed his head and pushed him down as he was gitting up hulk gave him one shot to the face that was it, then people pulled them away, and BTW, the driver of MLF boat was trying to get his people in the boat so thay could leave.way before the hulk:rolleyes: hit him.so YOU who think you are BAD ASS and want to kick some ASS and try it on him will only find your self an ASS whoopin in one way or another. IF he is a peace officer He prob, for some reasons i know of ,wont come out to talk. If in fact the girls were flashing (which i dout) it does'nt mean they are easy , sluty , want to have sex or whatever, its just FUN. not an invitation to touch, just like strip clubs. you want to look take a pic, throw beads cool. I see guys going at it all the time why you look'n at my girl.:rolleyes: gee iduno Mabe cuz she has a thong on and her tits are hang'n out or has pasties on and it looks cool. and my friends at home want me to bring them some pic,s cuz they could'nt make it. If you dont want your girl looked at, talk about ,pic, taken, then leave her ASS at home. Cuz my wife sports a thong made by BIKINI.COM,some times pasties, and flashes her (.)(.) not very often. i here guys say things that are bad, but just smile and keep walking, most likely thay had to much to drink. walk on. Want to Party naked COOl, want to show your (.)(.) right on, or just want to have a beer an chill thats all good just every one be responsible. and keep your crew undercontrol, perfect exanple why the sandbar is closed down a lot. Are you f***ing nuts? J540, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!!! YOU SAW NOTHING!! Where did you come up with this bullshit? Just because your "wife sports a thong and pasties" by who gives a shit .com, it is irrelevant to this thread.
This is about a 21 year old girl with a fractured cheek and one that was held under water against her will. Let that sink in..... I'll wait.....
This is about being asked to be left alone and being ignored. Dont touch me means don't touch me!
The truth was posted at the start of the other thread. There are real witnesses that support what myself and my daughter wrote.
Your post sounds like you let one of the MLF crew write it and post it under your name.
Everyone keeps talking about the "hulk" guy. Forget him. He just wanted to fight because he could. READ SLOW AND TRY TO KEEP UP. The two guys that hit the girl and pushed the other one under were the real problem. Their friends were just trouble makers. The guy that owns the boat may not be one of the guys that hit the girls, they were on his boat.
Havasumike is a LIAR! Period.
Read J540's post carefully, it was written by someone bragging about how tough this "hulk' guy is. AGAIN...NOT THE ISSUE! He even challenges anyone to try fighting him! Sure sounds like the author must know him? Hmmm.... do I need to spell it out?
Please read my (previous) final post and my daughters. So many of you have read all the posts and it is obvious that Havasumike's story is full of holes. He mentions a pierced out guy going crazy. First, you would have to be pretty close to see the piercings. He WAS involved at the start when the girls finally had enough and wanted help. He was punched once and never seen from again. NOT punched by the hulk, and certainly did not challenge him. A bystander trying to help did try to stop the hulk on his fighting spree and got his ass kicked. It was posted in the beginning.
Those of you that want to keep commenting on this, have at it. Just go back and read both posts from the start. Anyone with an IQ higher than a bag of hammers can see the truth.
We gave the authorities whatever info we had and it is up to them now.

little rowe boat
07-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Good luck,I hope they prosecute to the fullest.

HTM4ME
07-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Havasu47 hope all is ok and every one is heeling up. I am sorry that u have to deel with a few pricks that are trying to twist everything around and it looks like they are trying to cover up for a buddy. It only takes a few pricks to give the hot boaters a bad name. And if the so called HULK is challenging people good job on the youngsters u tough bitch.

sam pioske
07-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Havasu 47 I remember a thread maybe last year where a Hot Boat person parked in a cove, latter a boat came in and they bullied - that it was thier cove and get the hell out. I belive that Eve. our guy saw the bad guys, sent one of his gals to make small talk and find out about them THEY WERE S. D. cops!!! Maybe a tie in ???? I say this with my daughter inlaw cop, son inlaw cop. grandfather cop.

BoatFloating
07-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by sam pioske
Havasu 47 I remember a thread maybe last year where a Hot Boat person parked in a cove, latter a boat came in and they bullied - that it was thier cove and get the hell out. I belive that Eve. our guy saw the bad guys, sent one of his gals to make small talk and find out about them THEY WERE S. D. cops!!! Maybe a tie in ???? I say this with my daughter inlaw cop, son inlaw cop. grandfather cop.
I believe that involved Mrs Scuba.

J540
07-09-2004, 11:08 PM
.Are you f***ing nuts? J540, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!!! YOU SAW NOTHING!! Where did you come up with this bullshit?
I will comment on this part after i talk to you.
Just because your "wife sports a thong and pasties" by who gives a shit .com, it is irrelevant to this thread
wrong; it is relevant. cuz thats what started this hole thing, They may not have been wearing a thong/pasties ect. but guys talking crap then try to have there way, taking things way to far. happens a lot to girls at sandbar. guys talking to much shit to girls walk by or just sitting on there boat.Then the boyfriend/husband go,s off then all Hell breaks loose.
There are real witnesses
Yes like the ones that gave me the info.
Read J540's post carefully, it was written by someone bragging about how tough this "hulk' guy is.
Not even close. just useing the name someone gave him. I can care less how big he is.
Your post sounds like you let one of the MLF crew write it and post it under your name.
Nope. just one of the guys that helped pull one guy off another. and like he said, at one point there were a few people going at it
he realy said 10 but I put (a few).
Just so you know they got there when all the yelling started, so what happen from the start was unknown. but I still don't think your daughter and friends just went up to these big guys, and said hay we are going to kick your ass.
so I think thats were your Dauthers side comes in to play. they were provoked.
The guy that owns the boat may not be one of the guys that hit the girls, they were on his boat.
So you are saying, the guys that did were on his boat. so do you send him to the gas chamber for bringing Dic ks to the river. NO. you get some info from him so this terrible situation can be resolved.
Havasumike is a LIAR! Period
Maybe iam a jack ass. and just don't get it. how is he a liar. yes some of his story sounds funny, and that could be it but some of it, well i don't know. I PM,ed you, if you like please call me.
Again SORRY if I sound like iam on the other team.
not the case
JOHN.

jagermeister
07-10-2004, 03:17 AM
Just relax all. Why doesn't everyone find there personality and close this.

HOSS
07-10-2004, 06:07 AM
Cops on steroids? What a bunch of fags. Thats the sign of a man with an extra small penis.

spectratoad
07-10-2004, 07:43 AM
I can't believe this thread is still going. I just hope H47's family recovers, they find the pricks and they either get an a$$ whippin' or prosecuted.
How do you think H47 or his daughter who posted or the rest of their family feel about getting on here and seeing the sideline rumors/judges/sea lawyers/vigilante's etc... talking about this families pain.
Yes there is always two sides to every story but the one with the most facts wins.
So I think this thread should ride off into the sunset and if anyone has any credible info get it to H47. If you just want to get on here and talk smack then tape your fingers together and step away from the keyboard.
:D

RiverPirate
07-10-2004, 05:10 PM
There actions appeared to be chicken shit. Put them out on FRONT street and let them deal with the heat of the frying pan. Maybe they step up and defend themselves.

AzDon
07-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Any new info?

RiverDave
07-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by imirsh1
Its funny how fired up you were to take care of this situation in the beginning, put a little time in between it and you dont seem to be so dedicated anymore. " Just drop it!!" WHAT GIVES??????
Well I'd be happy to answer that for ya..
Same as I said before. "If I saw it, then I'd do my absolute best to whip his ass on the spot."
Knowing what I know now, and from some past experiences that I've had in my life, retribution to someone like this is a go nowhere kinda situation. Taking a shot at the sandbar isn't a big deal, becuase it starts and ends at the sandbar. Taking it home is another thing.. Especially given the occupation of said person..
RD

HOSS
07-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Take it home! Cops that think they are the law are pricks. I have quite a few friends that are cops but none that think they are the law. At least not around me. After all, they know me and they know they feel pain like anyone else.
As for cop taking steriods,,,,what a pussy. There were about four of them that use to go to the gym on juice. I use to laugh at these pricks. They never asked me to spot `em. Wouldn`t have been in their best interest of good health.