PDA

View Full Version : Making Whacker owners proud

STVBOY
07-05-2004, 02:09 PM
I was in Parker this past weekend and at sun down I decided to venture on over to redrock and see if any one was up to racing.There was one flat bottom with a v drive high rise dual carb deal that was louder than shit!!! Now my boat is a 20ft tunnel with a bone stock 2.5 internally with a few boltons but pretty much stock. We ran back and forth in front of Foxes and red rock in front of a pretty good crowd watching. He wanted to go from a 15 to 20mph every time which was really his race not mine. When we took off equally I beat him every single time and we ran as hard as we could. I shocked a lot of people including him I think when I could pull him several boat lengths at times. Since there has been some shit flying about vdrives/outboards I just thought I would share that little story. People were chuckling when I pulled up and when I left they were giving me thumbs up and almost looked dumb founded that it was possible that an out board could beat a vdrive.The funny thing is that guy must have thought my motor was built as shit when it is bone stock!!:D :D :D

Tom Brown
07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
After you beat him, did he mention that Tony Scarlata could kick your ass with his big block v-drive?
Great story, by the way. :)

Roman 1
07-05-2004, 05:10 PM
There are plenty of inproperly set up flatty's out there for some of you faster wackers to beat up on. These would be Old school heavyweights with little power. A lot of guys are into nostalgia and keep them oldies fairly tame. The old school wackers were really sloooowww.
Who knows, maybe you found someone incapable of setting up a boat or motor properly? Or maybe someone who couldn't drive worth a shit.
Congratulations anyway...I hope I didn't burst your bubble...great story.
RC :)

FLYTE RISK
07-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Well all I can say is at C.F.W Fathers day stroker 2001 Lost more races than he won I can assure you that !! And he was not even close so Yo-T head on up to C.F.W new years day for a good time run some flats up there than come on back and post I am sure your tune will have changed!! Have a good one:D

Kindsvater Flat
07-05-2004, 05:36 PM
You should feel lucky. Not many whackers can beat the vintage boats that hang out at Red Rock. Here is some good old lake racing against some of those old flatties and a jet boat.
lake racers (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/whacker1.wmv)

Sangster
07-05-2004, 05:49 PM
That Jetboat is always tuff to beat.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

stoker2001
07-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Well all I can say is at C.F.W Fathers day stroker 2001 Lost more races than he won I can assure you that !! And he was not even close so Yo-T head on up to C.F.W new years day for a good time run some flats up there than come on back and post I am sure your tune will have changed!! Have a good one:D FR were you at cfw friday nite and sat mornin?you must not have been cause the only race i lost was to that sky blue flat and i redeemed myself on second race when he gave me my slow start :p me and paul with 19 daytona jet with easy 900 ponys with sqeeze ran side by side.i was not not the fastest by any means,but fact of the matter is it takes a well setup flat or hydro with double the power to run with me and jet boat even more (NO BRAG JUST FACT)did you go to red bluff drags?i was there running,most all naturally asperated lakable inboards have caught on to my act and wont let me have fun with them:D :D

Kim Hanson
07-05-2004, 06:04 PM
I like that story, oh yeah! Shit! I forgot, I have one of those old school v-drives :p Get too see the stock whackers beating them up.....( . )( . )......:cool:

STVBOY
07-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Roman 1
There are plenty of inproperly set up flatty's out there for some of you faster wackers to beat up on. These would be Old school heavyweights with little power. A lot of guys are into nostalgia and keep them oldies fairly tame. The old school wackers were really sloooowww.
Who knows, maybe you found someone incapable of setting up a boat or motor properly? Or maybe someone who couldn't drive worth a shit.
Congratulations anyway...I hope I didn't burst your bubble...great story.
RC :)
I can't tell you if one is setup right or not but it did not porpoise or anything like that it would just set and ride on the last ft or so of the boat. It might be old school and setup wrong but I guarantee he had twice as much power as me.My boat is a lake boat and probably weighs around 1600lbs with me in it so it is know light weight and besides I had 20 gals of fuel in the boat. I wasn't even running my drag prop I had a 24p running in the mid 90's and I am still working on my setup it is not right yet. I am sure you are right that there are faster ones out there but not that night.So I will just get my shots in while I can!!
:D :D :D :D

Roman 1
07-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by STVBOY
I can't tell you if one is setup right or not but it did not porpoise or anything like that it would just set and ride on the last ft or so of the boat. It might be old school and setup wrong but I guarantee he had twice as much power as me.My boat is a lake boat and probably weighs around 1600lbs with me in it so it is know light weight and besides I had 20 gals of fuel in the boat. I wasn't even running my drag prop I had a 24p running in the mid 90's and I am still working on my setup it is not right yet. I am sure you are right that there are faster ones out there but not that night.So I will just get my shots in while I can!!
:D :D :D :D
I wish all outboarders were as savy as you my friend. :cool:
A 1600 lb flatty with driver in it would be considered very light, especially with 20 gallons of fuel.
You say you run a 2.5...I've had the opportunity to ride in a few boats with these motors. They idle rough and sound like a race motor. I know what they cost too$$$$$. You could probably have 2 flattys like the one you raced for the price of that 2.5 alone. (not that you would want em) Just makin a point.
RC:)

Kim Hanson
07-05-2004, 08:11 PM
I wish all outboarders were as savy as you my friend. :cool:
A 1600 lb flatty with driver in it would be considered very light, especially with 20 gallons of fuel.
You say you run a 2.5...I've had the opportunity to ride in a few boats with these motors. They idle rough and sound like a race motor. I know what they cost too$$$$$. You could probably have 2 flattys like the one you raced for the price of that 2.5 alone. (not that you would want em) Just makin a point.
RC:) Is that you Mod Vp22, you seem to know all from Daddys boats? I see you have a antique :cool: .......( . )( . )....:D

Roman 1
07-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Is that you Mod Vp22, you seem to know all from Daddys boats? I see you have a antique :cool: .......( . )( . )....:D
Kim,:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

uclahater
07-05-2004, 08:34 PM
I was in Parker this past weekend and at sun down I decided to venture on over to redrock and see if any one was up to racing.There was one flat bottom with a v drive high rise dual carb deal that was louder than shit!!! Now my boat is a 20ft tunnel with a bone stock 2.5 internally with a few boltons but pretty much stock. We ran back and forth in front of Foxes and red rock in front of a pretty good crowd watching. He wanted to go from a 15 to 20mph every time which was really his race not mine. When we took off equally I beat him every single time and we ran as hard as we could. I shocked a lot of people including him I think when I could pull him several boat lengths at times. Since there has been some shit flying about vdrives/outboards I just thought I would share that little story. People were chuckling when I pulled up and when I left they were giving me thumbs up and almost looked dumb founded that it was possible that an out board could beat a vdrive.The funny thing is that guy must have thought my motor was built as shit when it is bone stock!!:D :D :D
Great "STORY":rolleyes: From my understanding from SK48 they wont let a flatty even near Red Rock with out throwin them off:confused: So its good to here that we can now boat there again:cool:

sorry dog
07-05-2004, 09:14 PM
You say you run a 2.5...I've had the opportunity to ride in a few boats with these motors. They idle rough and sound like a race motor. I know what they cost too$$$$$.
School time little chile:
Most modern Mercury's are 2.5s. Maybe one with bad carbs or a hatchet port job idle rough but the last 260 I was around idled better than my 135. Is sounding like a race motor bad? They are expensive new but so is a new BB and drive and you don't have own a set of snap ons to run.
You could probably have 2 flattys like the one you raced for the price of that 2.5 alone
Which one won?

Cs19
07-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Cool Video. :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Kim,:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
RC:) 72 Miller Flatty, the rest to :confused: you :D ........( . )( . )....It worked :D

You Te
07-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Way to go STVBOY,
These big block guys cry like a baby when someone beats a flat bottom out on the river.
All the shit starts, the guy did not know how to set it up, he had to little of power, blah, blah, blah.
What they mean is, you need to race a Trailer Queen.
roman, you never have a point. You keep talking about $$$$$$ get a job you bum.
FLYTE RISK,
CFW Has some full on race boats, I know, they are just lake boats on that day.
You might be singing a different tune, but I won't.
You Te

STVBOY
07-05-2004, 09:53 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

canuck1
07-05-2004, 09:57 PM
River? That ain't no river. Slow start? how about from a dead stop.

Jetboatguru
07-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Probably the biggest "FACE" ever. Nice Vids Mike. Every outboard getting shlacked by a Flat or Jet BWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA
Hey Uncle Tony, how do you like your crow served?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Unchained
07-06-2004, 04:28 AM
I was at a Michigan Hot boat meet last saturday and met a guy who races a Seebold outboard capsule boat at the drags.
I told him hop in and we'll go for a ride in the Stealth. He mentioned that he had never rode in a jetboat before.
After the ride he said that even with two of us in the boat we were out accelerating his capsule boat. I had about 80 lbs extra gear along too.
He's had so many breakdowns in the past two years with the outboards that I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a jet now.
Before this he thought all jets topped out at 60 mph.
:D

You Te
07-06-2004, 06:50 AM
Unchained,
uh the jet boat is........fas...........ter uh the boat is ...........fas..........ter.
Who was driving the capsule boat if the guy was in your boat.
What do you expect, he was being nice to you, you gave him a ride in your boat, did you want him to say............. hey, your boat is a pig?
I eat crow alive, just like I eat big blocks on the lake.
Guru, not only do your Dopes get beat on the lake but they get beat on the boards. That's got to hurt.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You Te

You Te
07-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Nice video, I guess those were the weak big blocks. You guys did not even half track the O/B.
Stoker 201,
please tell me those are not the fast guys you raced.
You Te

lucky
07-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Unchained
I was at a Michigan Hot boat meet last saturday and met a guy who races a Seebold outboard capsule boat at the drags.
I told him hop in and we'll go for a ride in the Stealth. He mentioned that he had never rode in a jetboat before.
After the ride he said that even with two of us in the boat we were out accelerating his capsule boat. I had about 80 lbs extra gear along too.
He's had so many breakdowns in the past two years with the outboards that I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a jet now.
Before this he thought all jets topped out at 60 mph.
And once at band camp...............:D :cool:

STV_Keith
07-06-2004, 07:50 AM
I was in Parker this past weekend and at sun down I decided to venture on over to redrock and see if any one was up to racing.
Good job John! Wish I knew you were out there...I was there too. I did go up river from the Keys to the dam on Saturday and at least as far as Echo on Sunday..both times around 7 or so. Pretty damn bumpy though. Probably a better ride in your Riot than my STV.
I was trying out one of Kevin's 22" ET's which seemed to work pretty well. Was fun to play with, even with a low compression 2.5. ;)

Roman 1
07-06-2004, 08:18 AM
K-flats video shows undeniable proof of a wacker getting spanked 3 for 3, yet you guys still celebrate over stv boys little storey. :eek: You remind me of those Iraqis jumping up and down celebrating after thier village just blew up.
3 to 1 you got beat on the boards again....just like I said, you think you won even when you lose.
Te, those were far from the fastest big blocks out there (in the video)...I'm sure your clamper friend will confirm that.
You need to get off that dope, and get your boat out of the garage....the fish are biting and I need a drink with an unbrella in it.
RC:p

Unchained
07-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by You Te
Unchained,
What do you expect, he was being nice to you, you gave him a ride in your boat, did you want him to say............. hey, your boat is a pig? You Te
Sorry, I guess I wasn't real clear.
He was riding in my boat with me. He didn't have his boat there because it isn't real good for lake use with a capsule and the engine was broke again.
I was just relaying what he said to me.
He didn't have to say anything.
Band camp ????

uclahater
07-06-2004, 08:52 AM
He was riding in my boat with me. He didn't have his boat there because it isn't real good for lake use with a capsule and the engine was broke again.
Band camp ????
Unchained dont listen to You Tes comments know one else does:D Hes living in Garage fairy tail land where is boat is the best and everybody elses is junk:rolleyes: :p :wink:

Roman 1
07-06-2004, 10:16 AM
Band camp ????
Unchained, you were clear all right, you te is kind of special....when I read his posts I picture an 8 year old talking and it all makes sense. Read back at some of his rhymes and songs that he adds his own words too.
BTW, thanks for showing these wannabe race boats what a properly set up big block lake boat can do.:cool:

STVBOY
07-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by STV_Keith
Good job John! Wish I knew you were out there...I was there too. I did go up river from the Keys to the dam on Saturday and at least as far as Echo on Sunday..both times around 7 or so. Pretty damn bumpy though. Probably a better ride in your Riot than my STV.
I was trying out one of Kevin's 22" ET's which seemed to work pretty well. Was fun to play with, even with a low compression 2.5. ;)
Keith I saw you go up and down the river a couple times on Saturday but I was on the dock at a house in between roadrunner and redrock. I was hoping I would have found you late in the day but I don't think you made it up that far that late.Next time I will get off my ass when you go by and get in the boat. How is the boat runnin? I am putting an SVS on mine this week.
:D :D :D

You Te
07-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Wow! you big block guys sure sing pretty. FLLLLLLLLLLLLY............FLLLLLLLLLLLLY the wind beneath my wings. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You Te

MAXIMUS
07-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Ok so here is how my weekend went... I went boating at a lake called Buena Vista in Bakersfield... For those of you who don't know its location it is west of the I 5 & north of the Grape vine about 15 miles. Nice little lake by the way...:D So there I am with my ski jet & out of no where a local bayliner with a wacka on the back starts pecking a race with me... So he leads me out into the 35 mph zone where he then waves me to make a move in front of all his wacka buddies! Now I am getting a little nervous cause I'm thinking there might be a big block jet under the cover in disguise?:eek: So naturally we take off & after I pulled him by a boat or 2 on several different passes he starts getting pissy. He even accuses me of using some "Nos". All those pour bastards were dumbfounded when I told them I was a "stock" jet boat!;) So right back at cha baby... 1 for the jets!!!!!!!!!:D
By the way this was a Bayliner LX i believe the HI Perf model!:eek: :p

Roman 1
07-06-2004, 12:43 PM
Wow! you big block guys sure sing pretty. FLLLLLLLLLLLLY............FLLLLLLLLLLLLY the wind beneath my wings. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You Te
Here you go kids...Read the above post, Te is an excellent example for why you shouldn't take drugs.:(
Maximus, did you check out K-flats video??? :cool:

uclahater
07-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Ok so here is how my weekend went... I went boating at a lake called Buena Vista in Bakersfield... For those of you who don't know its location it is west of the I 5 & north of the Grape vine about 15 miles. Nice little lake by the way...:D So there I am with my ski jet & out of no where a local bayliner with a wacka on the back starts pecking a race with me... So he leads me out into the 35 mph zone where he then waves me to make a move in front of all his wacka buddies! Now I am getting a little nervous cause I'm thinking there might be a big block jet under the cover in disguise?:eek: So naturally we take off & after I pulled him by a boat or 2 on several different passes he starts getting pissy. He even accuses me of using some "Nos". All those pour bastards were dumbfounded when I told them I was a "stock" jet boat!;) So right back at cha baby... 1 for the jets!!!!!!!!!:D
By the way this was a Bayliner LX i believe the HI Perf model!:eek: :p
Maxi now you've done it lying that you beat an "OUTBOARD" is punishable by one night locked up with KIMMY:p :p

lucky
07-06-2004, 01:03 PM
I got up 630a.m - ate my wheaties - followed by biscuts and gravy went back in the bedroom to work it off - by hand -- went to my friends house helped her and her husband load their new mb quart ski roll bar boat .. with the new four blade propella - helped my wife in the boat ( she went "ohhhh" ) then set out for a day of cruiseing @ 40mph wot - yeaaaa blahhh - went to the cove to swim - pulled up and there where 4 vdrive boats in the water and they all ran and sounded healthy - It was truly an amazing weekend ... :eek: ;)

Roland the Fisherman
07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
By the way this was a Bayliner LX i believe the HI Perf model!:eek: :p [/B]
Your lucky it was'nt a LX i "R". You would have been spanked right there in front of God and all your friends.

MAXIMUS
07-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Lucky indeed!:D And speaking of lucky, I too had an "AMAZING" weekend!!! ;)
Hater I never lie... except that one time... anyway I really put it on this local lake bully!!! If you ever get a chance to check out a 16' bayliner lx --- DO IT!!! Damn things have like a trihull/gullwing bottom!:eek: Plus I noticed he was only running 1 battery & no stereo... so much for a "lake boat":confused: :p

STV_Keith
07-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Keith I saw you go up and down the river a couple times on Saturday but I was on the dock at a house in between roadrunner and redrock. I was hoping I would have found you late in the day but I don't think you made it up that far that late.Next time I will get off my ass when you go by and get in the boat. How is the boat runnin? I am putting an SVS on mine this week.
:D :D :D
Ya know, I saw your boat sitting in a slip on Saturday afternoon. We rode up to the dam to float for a bit. I wasn't sure it was you, but it was a blk/white/red Riot with a 2.5.
Oh well. Compression is still down with the original heads on it now. They are going back to be cut this week. Also have one hole that's only 100#, so I'm gonna rering that cylinder as well.
No SVS...I'm just about broke already. :D

FLYTE RISK
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by stoker2001
FR were you at cfw friday nite and sat mornin?you must not have been cause the only race i lost was to that sky blue flat and i redeemed myself on second race when he gave me my slow start :p me and paul with 19 daytona jet with easy 900 ponys with sqeeze ran side by side.i was not not the fastest by any means,but fact of the matter is it takes a well setup flat or hydro with double the power to run with me and jet boat even more (NO BRAG JUST FACT)did you go to red bluff drags?i was there running,most all naturally asperated lakable inboards have caught on to my act and wont let me have fun with them:D :D Yes I was at red bluff and what class were you running? You should know as well as I and everybody else on these boards It takes at least an 8.50 boat to be competitive at C.F.W on fathers day. From what I saw the boat who beat you was what a 10 sec. boat?? You know as well as I do your ass would be handed to you by most of the flats as well as the HYDRO's!!! And yes I was running my boat first thing sat. morning racing Sangsters orange Hydro!!:D

stoker2001
07-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
You should feel lucky. Not many whackers can beat the vintage boats that hang out at Red Rock. Here is some good old lake racing against some of those old flatties and a jet boat.
lake racers (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/whacker1.wmv) ok,lets breakdown this video of these mean **s skillet motors picking on my 153 inch poweradderless pisspot;) the first race was a joke cause the two flats never let me pair (as it clearly shows)and i lifted after one second.besides i have known for over a year that rich's flat (near lane) will run a buck twenty five in quarter and i was only interested in racing the flat in far lane which i finally got to pair up with (majority of the cfw crowd would rather not see that video) :p the second race is against pauls nitrous daytona (fastest jet that i have seen at cfw in years,ask sangster).when we raced friday nite and he let me have my slow start i never seen him in my perrifeal.the race with paul on the video was sat mornin with a nosed over start and it was side by side (camera angle has alot to be desired if you are a whacker fan) ;) the last race with all white flatty was a joke as everyone can see he was turning left heading for the dam :o nice camera work kindsvater flat:p maybe one of these times you can put down the camcorder and come out with your vintage flat and try your luck against the pisspot:eek: :eek:

K-Flat jr
07-06-2004, 04:27 PM
My dad doesn't race those magarita blenders. He knows better because we just use ours for skiing. He also knows that smart people dont tie up one dog to the trailer while the other dog is jumping in peoples camp ground taking food and jumping on people. I laughed really hard when I saw that your dogs and stuff was packed up and moved away. the one that was tied up just barked and barked. I think what you did was cruel. leave the dogs at home next time if your not going to play with them.
taylor (K-Flat jr)

FLYTE RISK
07-06-2004, 04:52 PM
ok,lets breakdown this video of these mean **s skillet motors picking on my 153 inch poweradderless pisspot;) the first race was a joke cause the two flats never let me pair (as it clearly shows)and i lifted after one second.besides i have known for over a year that rich's flat (near lane) will run a buck twenty five in quarter and i was only interested in racing the flat in far lane which i finally got to pair up with (majority of the cfw crowd would rather not see that video) :p the second race is against pauls nitrous daytona (fastest jet that i have seen at cfw in years,ask sangster).when we raced friday nite and he let me have my slow start i never seen him in my perrifeal.the race with paul on the video was sat mornin with a nosed over start and it was side by side (camera angle has alot to be desired if you are a whacker fan) ;) the last race with all white flatty was a joke as everyone can see he was turning left heading for the dam :o nice camera work kindsvater flat:p maybe one of these times you can put down the camcorder and come out with your vintage flat and try your luck against the pisspot:eek: :eek: Answer my ??? What class did you run in red bluff?? Secondly who's flat runs 125??:confused:

FLYTE RISK
07-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh one more thing was'nt Paul having problems with his pump ?? He could not get it to leave from a stop?? My friend a 9.50 boat would spank you all day long give us all a break and you were the one with the barking dog's correct??:confused:

uclahater
07-06-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by K-Flat jr
My dad doesn't race those magarita blenders. He knows better because we just use ours for skiing. He also knows that smart people dont tie up one dog to the trailer while the other dog is jumping in peoples camp ground taking food and jumping on people. I laughed really hard when I saw that your dogs and stuff was packed up and moved away. the one that was tied up just barked and barked. I think what you did was cruel. leave the dogs at home next time if your not going to play with them.
taylor (K-Flat jr)
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Get em JR.

uclahater
07-06-2004, 04:59 PM
ok,lets breakdown this video of these mean **s skillet motors picking on my 153 inch poweradderless pisspot;) the first race was a joke cause the two flats never let me pair (as it clearly shows)and i lifted after one second.besides i have known for over a year that rich's flat (near lane) will run a buck twenty five in quarter and i was only interested in racing the flat in far lane which i finally got to pair up with (majority of the cfw crowd would rather not see that video) :p the second race is against pauls nitrous daytona (fastest jet that i have seen at cfw in years,ask sangster).when we raced friday nite and he let me have my slow start i never seen him in my perrifeal.the race with paul on the video was sat mornin with a nosed over start and it was side by side (camera angle has alot to be desired if you are a whacker fan) ;) the last race with all white flatty was a joke as everyone can see he was turning left heading for the dam :o nice camera work kindsvater flat:p maybe one of these times you can put down the camcorder and come out with your vintage flat and try your luck against the pisspot:eek: :eek:
:cry: :cry: Did you give You Te your password??????

You Te
07-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Max,
I'm proud of you, you beat a Bayliner, but not just any Bayliner a full race bayliner.:D :D :D
Way to go Max.
FLYTE RISK,
9.50 is sloooooooooooooooooooooow. Stoker 201, don't make me come out to CFW. :D :D :D
S. 201 you know what to do.:D :D
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-06-2004, 05:09 PM
ok,lets breakdown this video of these mean **s skillet motors picking on my 153 inch poweradderless pisspot;) the first race was a joke cause the two flats never let me pair (as it clearly shows)and i lifted after one second.besides i have known for over a year that rich's flat (near lane) will run a buck twenty five in quarter and i was only interested in racing the flat in far lane which i finally got to pair up with (majority of the cfw crowd would rather not see that video) :p the second race is against pauls nitrous daytona (fastest jet that i have seen at cfw in years,ask sangster).when we raced friday nite and he let me have my slow start i never seen him in my perrifeal.the race with paul on the video was sat mornin with a nosed over start and it was side by side (camera angle has alot to be desired if you are a whacker fan) ;) the last race with all white flatty was a joke as everyone can see he was turning left heading for the dam :o nice camera work kindsvater flat:p maybe one of these times you can put down the camcorder and come out with your vintage flat and try your luck against the pisspot:eek: :eek:
Kevin, you can leave K-flat alone I shot that footage. K-flat runs my website and has access to all kinds of video.
Those races were last year fathers day weekend, not this years.
I have more video of wackers being spanked by big blocks....How bout you wackers post some video of all those big blocks being spanked.
Go ahead and post race boats if you want, we'll see who can post the most victories in thier perspective categories, race or lake.
You guys are being called out, again.
Jerry

FLYTE RISK
07-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Max,
I'm proud of you, you beat a Bayliner, but not just any Bayliner a full race bayliner.:D :D :D
Way to go Max.
FLYTE RISK,
9.50 is sloooooooooooooooooooooow. Stoker 201, don't make me come out to CFW. :D :D :D
S. 201 you know what to do.:D :D Yo TEE bring your boat up there new years you are more than welcome.. Matter of fact you can run mine first as a preliminary lake boat to lake boat!! You Te :D

uclahater
07-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Max,
Way to go Max.
FLYTE RISK,
S. 201 you know what to do.:D :D
You Te
Is 9.50 slow for pushing in or out of the "GARAGE" :D

You Te
07-06-2004, 05:17 PM
VDV,
Most of the wacker guy's don't bother to carry a video everywhere they go. It must have something to do with not seeing life thru a view finder.
Big blocks get spanked all the time, its just that most of the O/B guys don't really care to brag.
You Te

FLYTE RISK
07-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Yo tee I dont think he does know what to do................................................ .....................................:p

CrazyHippy
07-06-2004, 05:32 PM
Hard to video tape when there isn't a beach to stand on....
Or a trailer.....
Or a V-drive to show up
BJH:D

Roland the Fisherman
07-06-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by K-Flat jr
magarita blenders..... He also knows that smart people dont...... I think what you did was cruel.
taylor (K-Flat jr)
You forgot to also tell him because of owning a wacker his nuts hav'nt dropped, he is a pussy, a pole smoker, and can't possibly be a real man. ;)

stoker2001
07-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Those races were last year fathers day weekend, not this years.
Jerry jerry,thanks for setting the record straight.i admit that had me trippin : :confused: the pisspot got some mods over the winter that helped it et about half a second better ;) for those who want to know,i ran the mod eliminator class (i know it is a slow ass boring class).kinda funny tho that all twenty two boats in my class were setup for racing only and really doubt the see any recreational duty.FR let me know when you will bring the 9.50 boat out as i have step it up a little since fathers day and would like to measure up.i will also be runnin at sactos annual bridge to bridge hot boat event.friday is fun run from sac to walnut grove (around 40 miles of smooth water one way).it would be fun to see some of the smaller inboards participate :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Its understandable why all the excuses are flying... I wouldn't wan't video proof of my wacker losing either (thank god I don't have one).
Thats right, leave your cameras at home and prey that some sharpshooter doesn't post your ass whoopin on the internet.
BTW, I have lots of wackers gettin rolled and smoked and I don't even know who they are....it could be you! LMAO
Jerry:cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-06-2004, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stoker2001
jerry,thanks for setting the record straight.i admit that had me trippin : :confused: the pisspot got some mods over the winter that helped it et about half a second better ;) for those who want to know,i ran the mod eliminator class (i know it is a slow ass boring class).kinda funny tho that all twenty two boats in my class were setup for racing only and really doubt the see any recreational duty.FR let me know when you will bring the 9.50 boat out as i have step it up a little since fathers day and would like to measure up.i will also be runnin at sactos annual bridge to bridge hot boat event.friday is fun run from sac to walnut grove (around 40 miles of smooth water one way).it would be fun to see some of the smaller inboards participate :cool: [/QUOTE
Kevin, that sounds like fun...unfortunately the only inboards I know of that would consider running something like that, are set up like circle or ski racers and are primarily down south.:frown:
Maybe one of those white water jet boats would take a shot at it??
Jerry

You Te
07-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Sorry VDV,
I have not been spanked by a BB. By the sound of your ride I bet you have been spanked by an O/B.
Ah Jerry, what about your 5 different bodies of water river boat. Is 40 miles one way a little to far for your rig?
Let's hear your excuses Jerry. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:eek: :eek: :eek:
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Sorry VDV,
I have not been spanked by a BB. By the sound of your ride I bet you have been spanked by an O/B.
Ah Jerry, what about your 5 different bodies of water river boat. Is 40 miles one way a little to far for your rig?
Let's hear your excuses Jerry. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:eek: :eek: :eek:
You Te
You Te,
Your the last person I feel I need to explain anything to, but I'll do it this one time.
I don't want to drag my boat 8 hours to participate in just about anything. 6 hours towing is my max.
Thats my excuse.
My boat can run all day on 22 gallons of fuel.
I have never been beat by a wacker, but then again I haven't raced any either.
If you want a shot, your best chance would be this summer before I tear it down and make it faster. It runs great but I want to utilize more of the boats capability with more power. Thats the beauty of a car motor boat...theres no limit to how much power is available.
Jerry

CrazyHippy
07-06-2004, 08:12 PM
So are you going for a 2000hp lake boat or a 3000 hp lake boat??
It'll last all 1/4 mile on those 22 gallons:eek:
And my boat made it all winter on only 26 gallons.... amazing what a trailer does for fuel consumption:D
BJH

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
So are you going for a 2000hp lake boat or a 3000 hp lake boat??
It'll last all 1/4 mile on those 22 gallons:eek:
And my boat made it all winter on only 26 gallons.... amazing what a trailer does for fuel consumption:D
BJH
Your right I can last 1/4 of a mile on 22 gallons.
Your all winter with 26 gallons??? Maybe you should use it more.Talk about a trailer queen.:rolleyes: :D
Jerry

You Te
07-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Jerry,
sure, why not, I'll let you know when, you live close by, I'm sure it will be fun.:D :D :D :D
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-06-2004, 09:06 PM
here cockroach.... come out cockroach, i dont want to hurt you..... I've got some special spray just for you lil cockroach:D :eek!: :D
I dont think that video will ever see daylight:D
BJH

Jetboatguru
07-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Crazy Hippy has the most impressive resume here with all the great things he can do in his boat. Lets see, "hey lets go to Lake Mead and hang out in the desert on water."
Jerry,
The outboard weiners are like band geeks. They are strange rangers that pack together in the bleachers while the Vdrive guys go out and bag all the chics. They have their certain role in life so we just accept them as they are.

STVBOY
07-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Crazy Hippy has the most impressive resume here with all the great things he can do in his boat. Lets see, "hey lets go to Lake Mead and hang out in the desert on water."
Jerry,
The outboard weiners are like band geeks. They are strange rangers that pack together in the bleachers while the Vdrive guys go out and bag all the chics. They have their certain role in life so we just accept them as they are.
You show me one hot girl you bagged in your boat because heres what my outboard got me!!!:D :D :D

Tom Brown
07-07-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Lets see, "hey lets go to Lake Mead and hang out in the desert on water."
Have you been to Lake Mead? :confused:
From shore, it looks to be a pretty amazing lake. I had planned to tour the lake last winter but my tour guide flaked out. Sometimes that's how it goes. The guy was a wannabe v-drive guy.
Let's see, "Hey, let's go boating for 9 seconds at a time."

You Te
07-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Guru,
You seem frustrated, you are always pacing about. :D :D :D
Tom Brown,
You are correct, V-drives, taking on the world 9 seconds at a time and sometimes much much quicker.
STVBOY,
Very nice!!!!:D :D :D :D
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-07-2004, 07:06 AM
You show me one hot girl you bagged in your boat because heres what my outboard got me!!!:D :D :D
STVBOY...let me step in here for a sec. In the most part your right. For the life of me I don't know how he did it, but Guru's wife is both Hot and Smart! And if you disagree with her she can sue your but off!;)

Jetboatguru
07-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Nice catch on the girl STVboy. Thanks for the compliment Roland Carrie reads this stuff and will appreciate that. She has tried to get away just as I get her to the boat she tries to spit the hook. I need to get a live well to throw her in.
Uncle Tony (Bill Dance) has created a huge following in here. I never thought a guy with no boat could stir up so much caca.
Tom Brown its "Hey lets go boating for 7 seconds":D

Bird Percher
07-07-2004, 08:48 AM
[
Tom Brown its "Hey lets go boating for 7 seconds":D [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats gonna leave a mark Tony!! I cant wait for a responce now!:confused:

CrazyHippy
07-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Blow up @ half track??:D
I go boating because i like time on the water, not in the parking lot. If i wanted to hang out in the parking lot, i'd move to LA:yuk:
BJH

Tom Brown
07-08-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
From shore, it looks to be a pretty amazing lake. I had planned to tour the lake last winter but my tour guide flaked out. Sometimes that's how it goes. The guy was a wannabe v-drive guy.
Hey Hippy, not even a "kiss my ass" from you on this one? :D

sorry dog
07-08-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm dunk. Who watns to rafe?

CrazyHippy
07-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Hey Hippy, not even a "kiss my ass" from you on this one? :D
Tom... Kiss my Ass
There i feel better, been a little queasy for the last day and i thought it was just gas, turns out it was you....
When are you heading south again?? Bring the Bond boat down, i'll build a ramp:eek: :D :cool:
BJH:D

Tom Brown
07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
You can't imagine how badly I'd like to jump this thing. One day I'll build a pipe ramp, put on my black tuxedo, and go for it. :D