PDA

View Full Version : Here is your sign idiot. (Jokes) Got any?

dmontzsta
07-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Last weekend I was watching comedy central, they had the redneck comedy. One of the sketches was "heres your sign" jokes. It just hit me today when (no lie) my neighbor comes walking over after we JUST got back from the lake.
Neighbor: "Did you guys take your boat out?"
Me: "Nope, we just hooked it up and pulled it around for a little bit to see what it would be like"
HERES YOUR SIGN!!!
That is a true one, here is one that I heard on comedy central.
Guy pulls in to a gas station with a flat tire, attendant comes out and says.
Attendant: "Did you get a flat tire?"
Guy: "Ya know, it was the weirdest thing, I was just driving along and the other 3 just swelled up on me"
HERES YOUR SIGN!!!
haha, anyone else have a good one?

coolchange
07-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Washin your truck?
Nope. waterin the lawn.

welk2party
07-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Using a coat hanger throught the window of a car, guy asks, "Lock your keys in the car?"
Nope, just washed it and was about to hang up to dry!
HERES YOUR SIGN.

ahhell
07-05-2004, 04:28 PM
A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol' stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."
:D

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Using a coat hanger throught the window of a car, guy asks, "Lock your keys in the car?"
Nope, just washed it and was about to hang up to dry!
HERES YOUR SIGN.
I hate that question!:mad: Nope, I'm breaking in. I lost my bus fare and need a way home.
Here's your sign.

MagicMtnDan
07-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Upon returning from the barber shop you always get the question, "did you get your haircut?" Nope, got my ears lowered (or, "nope, gottem all cut)!" Here's your sign idiot.

alfonzo
07-05-2004, 06:52 PM
:D

alfonzo
07-05-2004, 06:57 PM
A friend comes over the other day and says"hey, you movin"?....Nope, we just pack our shit up once or twice a week just to see how many boxes it takes.! heres yur sign!!!

dmontzsta
07-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Ive got another one...
Your sitting on the side of the road with your hood up and smoke pouring out of the radiator.
Guy stops and asks "car break down?"
Reply: "Nope, it just pulled over cause it needed a smoke".
Heeeress yur sign!

HighRoller
07-06-2004, 09:07 AM
My fave is the one where he says:
"My son slapped the neighbor boy one day and I said HEY(slap), we don't hit! My son just looked up at me and said HERE'S YOUR SIGN DAD!"