score Scream 1
Prop needs fixin(read expensive)
score prop 1
So as it stands
Prop 4 Scream 1
Thanks deb

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Damn...... I hate your logic...... but who can argue?

Debbolas
07-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Well it really went like this............
Lake Pleasant ( no problems)
Lake Mohave (no problems)
Lake Elsinore ( chocks not under trailer wheels, boat rolls into navigator - my fault)
Lake Mead ( tow strap chewed up-my fault)
OP6 Lake Havasu ( no problems)
Lake Mead ( Cut leg, kicking prop)
At Home: cut finger putting prop guard on
Park Moabi ( sheered skeg off and bent every single prop blade on rocks up above the Needles bridge)
I am afraid to go to Lake Powell:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Reads sorta like a formula... you should say
Blah Blah +
Blah Blah +
Blah Blah =
Blah Blah...

canuck1
07-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Edited to correct scoring

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by canuck1
Edited to correct scoring
thanks for your accuracy....... Nice.......:D

Debbolas
07-05-2004, 08:53 PM
maybe not the tow strap, the strap you use to wench the boat up onto the trailer. I was nervous and the teeth on the edge ate the strap in half.
Oh, then our trailer foot thingy's fell off and scratched the side of the boat. our ice chest hinge broke...
what else............

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
maybe not the tow strap, the strap you use to wench the boat up onto the trailer. I was nervous and the teeth on the edge ate the strap in half.
Oh, then our trailer foot thingy's fell off and scratched the side of the boat. our ice chest hinge broke...
what else............
Deb, the numbers are looking worse... it's gonna get to Scream 1
Prop 256 if you keep going!;)

Debbolas
07-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Have you read the posts about our other boat? We wanted to name it trouble. We just have the worst luck. Always make sure our insurance is paid up, because if it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have none....LOL:D
(although if you look at it in another light, we are all still here and healthy, so thats not too bad);)

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 09:04 PM
So was the boat "born under a bad sign?"

Debbolas
07-05-2004, 09:07 PM
We just have no luck, cars stolen, insurance companies go belly up, if there is a deal, we never get it. Once you get use to it, it isn't a bad way of life.....LOL;)
I thought, new boat, new luck..............So this isn't normal, to have all these problems?:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
07-05-2004, 09:09 PM
So this isn't normal, to have all these problems?:rolleyes:
Uhhhh No...!

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Ice chest hinge is because the icechest lid contacts the jump seat when it is open. I'm gonna move the hinge inward a bit and see if that changes anything. I thought you got the Navigator stuck in the sand at OP6?

Kachina26
07-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Trailer foot thingy is called diamond plate. I'm checkin the rivets on a regular basis now.

phebus
07-05-2004, 09:12 PM
We just have no luck, cars stolen, insurance companies go belly up, if there is a deal, we never get it. Once you get use to it, it isn't a bad way of life.....LOL;)
I thought, new boat, new luck..............So this isn't normal, to have all these problems?:rolleyes:
The way you are talking, I'm waiting for Scream to drop the box anchor you won at OP6 on his foot. It sounds like all your luck turns bad. Keep smiling. :D

canuck1
07-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Your startin to sound like a country song

canuck1
07-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by phebus
The way you are talking, I'm waiting for Scream to drop the box anchor you won at OP6 on his foot. It sounds like all your luck turns bad. Keep smiling. :D
I think the prop will spit it at him first