PDA

View Full Version : Attention to Detail

JustDawn
07-06-2004, 06:00 AM
John and Michele. Thank you so much for the weekend. Mychal and I had a great time with the two of you. We can't thank you enough for opening up your home to us. You guys are the best and we love you both!
Dawn and Mychal:)

Reaper1
07-06-2004, 08:26 AM
And thanks again for getting my boat in great shape for the weekend. Good job John.:)
Dawn - I have the Magic Cat that John detailed on Friday. He said that you know the previous owner Tory. You can tell him that everything worked great.;)
Reaper1

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 08:30 AM
No wonder they didn't come by our place for cocktails and paint...;)
Two of the finest people.!.

RiverKitty
07-06-2004, 08:32 AM
John and Michele <----RiverKitty Loves.... :D
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/lips.gif

Mr.Havasu
07-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi Dawn;
I mean Justdawn and welcome to the boards! So Captain Deep didn't make the final cut! Welcome to the boards, watch out this place can get addicting. As soon as you left the place seemed empty. John and I had a great week, come back soon.
Mark, Sorry we didn't get back over, the week flew by. We went by yesterday morning, but you had already left town. Next time the drinks are on us, see you soon.
Michele

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 09:42 AM
http://www.riverratlife.com/galleries/04/0704/images/DSC00004.jpg
RD :)

JustDawn
07-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Reaper1, it's Mychal who know's the previous owner and I'll be sure to pass your comments along. Glad you had a good time!

Reaper1
07-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks and Welcome to the Boards.:cool:

JustDawn
07-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Reaper1
Thanks and Welcome to the Boards.:cool:
You are very welcome and thank you! :)

JustDawn
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Hi Dawn;
I mean Justdawn and welcome to the boards! So Captain Deep didn't make the final cut! Welcome to the boards, watch out this place can get addicting. As soon as you left the place seemed empty. John and I had a great week, come back soon.
Mark, Sorry we didn't get back over, the week flew by. We went by yesterday morning, but you had already left town. Next time the drinks are on us, see you soon.
Michele
Well Michele, Captain Deep just sounded so..........DEEP! And you are right, this board thing is going to be a problem. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! Now I KNOW that we are going to have to find a place out there! It's just too hard to be away from you guys! Gotta go, I actually need to be somewhat productive today.
JD:rolleyes: