PDA

View Full Version : Hollister Harley Run report

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Well, got back last night around 7 or so. I put about 1,200 miles on my bike since when I left Wed. There were tons of people there, colors were being worn and I saw no fights or anything like that. The weather in Hollister was nice and sunny, probably about 85 or so. Coming over from Salinas (actually Prunedale and about 20 miles to Hollister) everyday was a bitch. Overcast drizzle and cold. Once you hit the turnoff to Hollister off of the 101 it cleared up.
Hung out at the Vault and did tons of dancing and drinking tequila. Lots of pretty women who wanted to dance. We had VIP passes and got to go to the front of the line....pretty nice to get the royal treatment.
Had lots of BBQ's and so forth. No pics that I took....I had the camera but it never came out.
A friend of mine crashed and burned Friday night with his wife on the back of the bike. He has a pretty nasy gash on his face from sliding it against asphalt...not a good idea :(. His wife had no after effects. They got about a foot from hitting a fire hydrant that would have done some serious damage to them.
Bottom line.....Drank a lot of tequilla, danced the night away, meet some new people, found out an 11 year old has a crush on me, watched a fireworks show at my buddies house, gave some teenage girls their first Harley rides and ate a lot of good food. It was a very good time. One problem was a friends cousin who came down to ride along with me. We got along great except for the fact that she did not like me dancing with other women
in our group :(. What the **** is up with that? Jealous after one
ride.....Don't need that shit around me.
Forgot about stopping in Paso Robles yesterday to get gas. There were an awful lot of boats leaving I assume Nacimento. One was a good looking HTM. Made me want to go get out on the water.
Anybody else make it up there afterall?

redneckgirl
07-06-2004, 09:54 AM
[i
Forgot about stopping in Paso Robles yesterday to get gas. There were an awful lot of boats leaving I assume Nacimento. One was a good looking HTM. Made me want to go get out on the water.
Anybody else make it up there afterall? [/B]
We were out at Naci on Sunday... Had a great time... met up with a couple of friends... Hung out with Intense (from the boards) for a while. Kids had a blast swimming and fishing. Saw Jackpunx on a run in the morning but never saw him after that...
What kind of graphics did it have? American Flag or
Water Splash (Mike37) We saw them both on Sunday.
Tom, See ya in 3 weeks at the Regatta... :cool: :D
RNG

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
We were out at Naci on Sunday... Had a great time... met up with a couple of friends... Hung out with Intense (from the boards) for a while. Kids had a blast swimming and fishing. Saw Jackpunx on a run in the morning but never saw him after that...
What kind of graphics did it have? American Flag or
Water Splash (Mike37) We saw them both on Sunday.
Tom, See ya in 3 weeks at the Regatta... :cool: :D
RNG
It was trailered by a pretty big lift on a white truck. It may have been an Avalanche. I can't remember the colors/graphics of the boat at this point but it looked very clean. That Chevron off of the 46 is a mad house. I remember when it used to be quick to stop there. Now you have some problems just getting accross traffic.
Yep, see ya in 3 weeks.

nodigg
07-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Tom, who got out of shape and stepped off the bike?

hd&boatrider
07-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by nodigg
Tom, who got out of shape and stepped off the bike?
Neal and Gloria...I guess they almost took me out also by coming up on me...