PDA

View Full Version : any bassett or rewarder headers 4 sale

water rat
07-06-2004, 10:18 AM
looking for a set of used bassett or rewarder headers . does not matter what kind of shape the chrome is in as long as they are not rotted

Cole
07-06-2004, 10:58 AM
i have a set of bassets for sale..$250.00 with all the water fittings.
They are shortys also!!
pm me if interested

sweet41k
07-06-2004, 01:39 PM
I have a set of Bassett headers with no dents. They don't seem to be rotted out anywhere. They have the water fitting on each tube, but I don't have the small tubing tree that goes with them. I live in Fresno, Ca. Where do you live. I want $150 for them and they are for sale locally also. Let me know if you're interested and I'll email you some pics.
Steve

Cole
07-06-2004, 01:51 PM
low baller.....:yuk: :D

coolchange
07-06-2004, 03:32 PM
I have a set of rewarders w/ mufflers. For any particular type of motor or do you just want a set of headers?

BigBoyToys
07-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I have a nice set for sale too but I'm not gonna even attempt to price it in this thread:eek: ;) :D

water rat
07-06-2004, 06:44 PM
i forgot to mention that they have to fit a big block chevy so now lets see who has a set

BigBoyToys
07-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by water rat
i forgot to mention that they have to fit a big block chevy so now lets see who has a set
I still have a set (All my stuff is for BBC) but ain't selling them for what these other guys are:rolleyes: :cool:
http://www.pritek.net/forsale/hdrs.jpg
I will take $350 + Shipping for them though;)

Moneypitt
07-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Sweet41K, (Steve), your friend Richard brought the headers by the shop where I work today and as you should already know, I bought them........Now, anybody got any small tube plumbing for Bassetts on an Olds?? A "T" valve would be nice as well.
Also, in my travels last weekend I came across a couple of sets of headers for a BBC. Anyone looking for a used set of Bassetts, or a "new in the box" set of rewarders, PM me and I'll pass on the info..........Moneypitt