PDA

View Full Version : The last sandbar fight post!!!

Havasu47
07-06-2004, 11:55 AM
I pasted this to here so it will be easy to find. Please read this and let it sink in.
Thank you to everyone who has replied with intellegent and concerned thoughts. If you want to be kept informed please pm me. I am not going to deal with opinions any more. If you pay attention to anything, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM!!!
I want this to end. I just read how some macho man said how he would kick a girls ass if she was trying to beat him up. What a screwed up way to respond to the purpose of this subject.
Originally posted by welk2party
Agree with you 100%. Everyone should stop the speculation and posting info that causes more speculation and rumor on these boards. If you have info you should PM Havi47 from this point. I am sure he will keep us up to date Finally, someone gets it.
I can not believe how many people are going off on what they would do if a girl was fighting with them. These girls were the one's hurt... by men! IF they fought back could it be that they were defending themselves?
No I wasn't there. But my son and daughter were. They have never been in a fight in their lives until that weekend. It is not how they were raised. Many of you speculate about the truth from them. Now I'll speculate... you obviously don't have them same type of relationship that I do with my children. We are not the normal "modern" family. We believe in family values and truth. It has never been OK to drink unless you were 21. Their boyfriends/girlfriends, and friends have the same similar values. I know what they are doing and with who every day of there lives. I RAISE them with love and honesty. I taught them the importance of truth from the moment they could speak.
Please stop posting speculation unless you were truely there from the start.
I only posted the original post for two reasons:
1) I was outraged and wanted to see if we could get any info to turn in to the authorities.
2) Maybe keep this from happening to somebody elses children/family through awareness.
ONE MORE TIME!!
If you see this boat, DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!
Hopefully the police will handle this.

Scream
07-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Havasu47
I pasted this to here so it will be easy to find. Please read this and let it sink in.
Thank you to everyone who has replied with intellegent and concerned thoughts. If you want to be kept informed please pm me. I am not going to deal with opinions any more. If you pay attention to anything, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM!!!
I want this to end. I just read how some macho man said how he would kick a girls ass if she was trying to beat him up. What a screwed up way to respond to the purpose of this subject.
Finally, someone gets it.
I can not believe how many people are going off on what they would do if a girl was fighting with them. These girls were the one's hurt... by men! IF they fought back could it be that they were defending themselves?
No I wasn't there. But my son and daughter were. They have never been in a fight in their lives until that weekend. It is not how they were raised. Many of you speculate about the truth from them. Now I'll speculate... you obviously don't have them same type of relationship that I do with my children. We are not the normal "modern" family. We believe in family values and truth. It has never been OK to drink unless you were 21. Their boyfriends/girlfriends, and friends have the same similar values. I know what they are doing and with who every day of there lives. I RAISE them with love and honesty. I taught them the importance of truth from the moment they could speak.
Please stop posting speculation unless you were truely there from the start.
I only posted the original post for two reasons:
1) I was outraged and wanted to see if we could get any info to turn in to the authorities.
2) Maybe keep this from happening to somebody elses children/family through awareness.
ONE MORE TIME!!
If you see this boat, DON'T DO ANYTHING!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!
Nicely done, class act here in my opinion..
Scream

OGShocker
07-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Scream
You think he is classy here? PM me and I'll tell you about H47.
This offer is for SCREAM only. No H47 is not a surgeon..:D

dimarcobros
07-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Scream
Agree 100% but wouldn't expect anything less from him or his family.
DMB

Pointerman
07-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Don't know you from Adam, but if you have done what you say you have done in raising your kids, congratulations! Not many people take the time and energy to develop a strong family.

RiverDave
07-06-2004, 01:57 PM
ONE MORE TIME!!
Let me re-inforce that..
Believe me I was all about trackign this focker down until recently. :( If You see that shitbox steer clear of it.
RD

charlyox
07-06-2004, 02:15 PM
well said Dave

waterwitch
07-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I was wondering if you could post the description of the
boats involved once more. Maybe in a new forum.
Being a local, my husband and I will keep our
eyes and ears open. Even after everything calms
down.
Thanks