PDA

View Full Version : spam: 24' Outlaw for sale

Liquid Courage
07-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Heres a link to the ad. If anyone is interested or knows someone that is interested, e-mail me.
http://server1.offshoreonly.com/geoclassifieds/classifieds.php?a=2&b=1527
Tank

Pointerman
07-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Nice Baja.

Liquid Courage
07-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Thanks bro! Yea, I really like it. So much I've been dragging my feet to sell it. Runs like a top too. B&D did an excellent job on the motor. But I seriously need to move up. Shopping for a Cafe or Gun.

Pointerman
07-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Whoa! That is a serious move up. My 20' OL is brand new, so it will be a bit before I am ready to upgrade. Your boat appears pretty cherry. I am sure you will find a buyer and they will be very happy indeed. Good luck on the Cig hunt.

Lake Pirate
07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
I know a guy that will make you a deal on an '03 27' Fountain Fever. Might even take yours in trade?
Me :D
I've never seen an Outlaw go that fast. That blower must make one hell of a difference? Can you run it long or is it more of a drag boat thing?

Pointerman
07-06-2004, 03:06 PM
But he already has a 24' boat. :D

Liquid Courage
07-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Pointerman
But he already has a 24' boat. :D
LMAO! That was good!:D
Lake Pirate, thanks for the consideration but I'm set on a 35 Cafe or a 38 gun. Just have to sell mine and find the right boat. Why do you want to get rid of your Fountain?
In regards to the blower, the motor was a stock 525sc but with the chiller and the fact it's been gone through and bored out a bit it's putting out just under 650hp. I don't know if it'll run long since I was brought up with the knowledge you shouldn't run ANY blower motor long:wink: Thing is turn key though and runs like a raped ape. I'm the original owner and have been very happy with it but it's time to move up.
Hey, actually I see you're from Lake Texoma, theres a Gun out there I'm looking at. Purple and reddish graphics, do you know the boat?

CAHotRodBoy
07-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey, I know that boat! :D
Yup, that thing does run like a raped ape! :eek: :D :D
I seriously considered this boat as it is fast, very clean, looks awesome and I know the owner (Hey, Tank!). I just decided to by pass the 24-25' step and went to 28' (from a 20' Outlaw)instead.
If you are looking for a boat in this size range you couldn't go wrong with this one. It does feel big for a 24'r 'cause its got lots of freeboard and it's roomy. Plus it sounds wicked and hauls a$$!

Liquid Courage
07-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the plug Al! Hows the cig? Up and running? did you see the tie up thingy w/scope on July 24th? Nort's going to anchor his sunseeker in the middle of the harbor...everyone rafts up to his big boat and let the party begin! Sounds like it will be a good time for you to dunk the cig;) :D

CAHotRodBoy
07-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey Tank,
No, I didn't know anything about the SCOPE thing. Is it on the website? I guess I'll have to look. I'll give Schulte or Nort a call. I'll definately be there. Are you going?
Haven't splashed the Cig yet. I just made an appointment to bring it to the shop next week. I've done a bunch of stuff myself but running out of time. I'm just gonna pay to get it done 'cause I want to get it on the H2O. A raft up would be cool and I can get almost as many people on my boat as Norty's Sunseeker! :D :D If you're not taking yours you and Kelly are welcome to ride with me.
-Al

Lake Pirate
07-06-2004, 04:53 PM
If I saw a pic of the Gun I might recognize it but we have tons and tons of them on this lake. As far as selling the Fountain I want to join the 100 mile per hour club (in poker run fashion.) Can't do it without a thru hull.

CAHotRodBoy
07-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I want to join the 100 mile per hour club (in poker run fashion.) Can't do it without a thru hull.
Wrongo, there Pirate Head! :D :D :D
I've recently ridden in two Cigarettes that can break the 100 MPH mark (T/S Gun & 42' Tiger). Um, and didn't Reggie just go 160+ and the Fiores 161+?!? (Fountain Vs. Outer Limits wars). :eek!: :D
Put some big power in the 27' (24' :D ) and hang on!

Liquid Courage
07-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Al, get that thing up and running! Kelly and I are going to be at the raft up, hope to see you there. Bring a bottle of goose!!!;) :D
L.P,
I hear ya with the cat thing. It's easier to reach the century mark. But you better check w/insurance agencies real close before you buy a cat. Insurance is OUTRAGIOUS!!
Tank

Lake Pirate
07-07-2004, 10:20 AM
It's cheaper to get in the 100mph club with a thru-hull than a luxury v-hull with a loaded cabin. The cigs and fountains are really heavy compared to their thru hull counterparts.
Insurance betwixt the two is neglible.