PDA

View Full Version : Maternity Clothing Co...

al cole'holic
04-05-2006, 06:06 PM
...ok, I've often been asked "...is there anything you don't sell??" Well this time it's not me, close but not (directly :D ) The wife and my 2 sisters started a maternity clothing company about 2 months ago called Baby Bumps and things are coming together nicely for them! They are now stocked with clothing and accessories from quite a few manufacturers including:
Belly Basics
Muddy Lotus
Satchel
Lait
Nom
Boy Girl
Bella Band
Meet Me In Miami
BoBo Bikini
..to name a few! Plans for a storefront location are in the works and there are a couple of locations in mind here in Simi. Right now it is being worked as more of a "Breakfast at Amy's" or "Cookie Lee" style for the time being, as it is in a real early stage. There are dates that will be coming soon with hosted party's planned at our home as well, and arrangements are also being made to have functions hosted at other homes too!!
If there is some interest here in some clothing or any prego ladies that would be interested in having a hosted style party let me know, hey fella's it is also a good way to get the hell out of the house as well!
You may be asking why the hell I am even putting this up...??...well, I knocked up the ol lady for the second time thank you very much and she ran with an idea..and of course I love a good startup!! We are about 5 months along now with a boy on the way! :rollside:

GRUNION
04-05-2006, 06:14 PM
check out some of the baby and kid clothes in my store there sweet...look under chop suey http://www.grunionfabrication.com/ClothingPages/cloth_cs1.html

al cole'holic
04-05-2006, 06:46 PM
check out some of the baby and kid clothes in my store there sweet...look under chop suey http://www.grunionfabrication.com/ClothingPages/cloth_cs1.html
...get your own thread :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Congrats.......
and good luck with the clothing line....

al cole'holic
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Congrats.......
and good luck with the clothing line....
..thanks Kilr!

Flying Tiger
04-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Congrats,, let us know when and where we can check it all out.