PDA

View Full Version : CBBB-how many jets will be there?

cyclone
07-07-2004, 03:23 PM
only a month left before the big event. who's going to partying at the arroweed lounge?
:D

shaun
07-07-2004, 03:34 PM
I dont think i'll be there :(
My sons first birthday is that friday (party will be sat i assume) and i dont think my boat will be done by then. I'm shooting for FC2!
Make sure you guys take alot of pics!

HBjet
07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
You know the HBjet's will be there.....
HBjet

HalletDave
07-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
only a month left before the big event. who's going to partying at the arroweed lounge?
Perhaps.:D

hack job
07-07-2004, 03:52 PM
you know ill be there. but who knows what ill be in. lol
the way it sits it will be one packed lagoon( over 104 rooms booked):eek: i would say that atleast 75 % of them are jets;)

cyclone
07-07-2004, 04:06 PM
holy cow 104 rooms? that'll be a lot classic glass in the lagoon for sure.

hack job
07-07-2004, 04:07 PM
thats for damn sure;)

cyclone
07-07-2004, 04:23 PM
i'm parkin mine in the back. gotta make sure i got room to get out and drive. :D

hack job
07-07-2004, 04:45 PM
better tip the valet good then:D

Ntwotrance
07-07-2004, 05:03 PM
We'll be there starting on friday...

HBjet
07-07-2004, 05:06 PM
So, are we going to have another Convoy like last year heading out Friday AM?
HBjet

JetBoatRich
07-07-2004, 05:09 PM
can not wait, we just reserved a second room for some friends:)

hack job
07-07-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HBjet
HBjet thats the plan! more info as the event gets closer;)

Floored
07-07-2004, 05:53 PM
the lone Biesemeyer will be there, long drive upriver from home. it like a way cool car show that floats. cats are for roadkill;)

tahitijet
07-07-2004, 06:06 PM
My wife and I will be there as well. I think were driving up maybee into barstow thursday night and might try to meet up with everyone if they convoy like last year.
Of course this trip is now pending that my interior guy gets my seats done.

throwerb
07-07-2004, 06:14 PM
I'll be there in which ever boat is running.:D Can't wait to meet you all.:cool:

throwerb
07-07-2004, 06:15 PM
This one.:D

throwerb
07-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Or this one.:D

djdtpr
07-07-2004, 06:17 PM
We will be there if everything goes well with getting the terd back together.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-07-2004, 06:18 PM
I think me and "460 jus getn it" should have his jet ready by then :) There will be a several all nighters since we have to rig the whole damn boat up :D :D We did it last year for op6 with my boat, but the wakes were too damn big for my boat so we ended up in the channel all day long. My motor was completely out and apart 4 days before op6 and I still made it on the water so we will just have to see if we can finish 460's boat ;)

Mohavekid
07-07-2004, 06:41 PM
The Mohavekids will be there in the only Sanger on the list.
We'll be arriving Thursday evening.

superdave013
07-07-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm bringin a jet!
To bad it's MikeF's and not mine though. But the bright side is I'm not driving and I've got a new cooler to drag around. :D You know what that means! PARTY ON WAYNE! :D

Nucking futs
07-07-2004, 06:50 PM
I will be there.I think the point will be the prime reality.Easy in easy out:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-07-2004, 06:55 PM
My boat is kinda classic....how deep is the water?

SPECTRABRENT
07-07-2004, 07:00 PM
I will be there Friday nite.
Brent

Big Proppa
07-07-2004, 07:58 PM
I think this one will be there.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16Big_Proppa1-med.JPG

hack job
07-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
I'm bringin a jet!
To bad it's MikeF's and not mine though. But the bright side is I'm not driving and I've got a new cooler to drag around. :D You know what that means! PARTY ON WAYNE! :D
party on garth!
i cant wait to see how many boat we can really fit in the cove:eek:

dmontzsta
07-07-2004, 08:27 PM
I just need a spot away from the beach, so I dont bang up the prop :) me and Beautiful Noise can park next to eachother.

Windy
07-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by djdplacecraft
We will be there if everything goes well with getting the terd back together.
You and your newspaper shoes and life jacket t shirts have to be there.

Danhercules
07-07-2004, 09:12 PM
I will be there and gonna keep the boat ON the water.

TRG
07-07-2004, 09:18 PM
still pluggin away here!
the gel is repaired and shining once again, so now its all about getting her back together!
we'll see what happens!:confused:

Squirtcha?
07-07-2004, 09:29 PM
HBjet
I was so bummed that I missed the convoy for the past two years, that I'm taking an extra day off work. I figure on driving out to Cali, meet up with you's guy's and convoy back to the river............................................. ....O.K. maybe not.:wink:
We will have a few more Zoney's this year though. I managed to recruit a few boats from this side of the river. :D

Wally_Gator
07-07-2004, 09:40 PM
If the boat is done, We will be there...
Pics to come on Monday...

EliminatorJet
07-07-2004, 09:48 PM
I'll be there, another jet to the list :)

Doug H.
07-07-2004, 10:28 PM
I can't wait either, nothing like seeing a bunch of water rods stretching there legs out on the water, hell i'd be just as happy watching all the boats zoom by without my boat but i will bring my boat too. :) :) :)

MudPumper
07-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Proppa
I think this one will be there.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16Big_Proppa1-med.JPG
Hey Bill, who took that picture??? That guy should be a photographer:D
I'll be there, I think I'm most excited about the Convoy.;)

flat broke
07-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by throwerb
Or this one.:D
Bring that one for sure. So just to keep it straight, you have 2 of those Rogers 21's? I gotta admit that the white/yellow looks a lot better than the grey.
Chris

victorfb
07-08-2004, 01:19 AM
bonnevillebaby and i will be there again but this time im hoping to not win worst gel. :p was thinking of driving in thursday but bonnevillebaby saw the video of last years convoy and wants to join in the fun. mind if i cut in? its a jet boat. :D
i think were gunna need a bigger lagoon. if someone brings a bunch of bumpers they will make a fortune that weekend.:p
oh and danhercules, you better keep that boat ON the water. no more of what heppened a couple weeks ago. too nice a boat to be looking at it through a scuba mask.:D

JetBoatRich
07-08-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by victorfb
bonnevillebaby and i will be there again but this time im hoping to not win worst gel. :p was thinking of driving in thursday but bonnevillebaby saw the video of last years convoy and wants to join in the fun. .:D
I was going to ask how your GEL is looking this year;)

Jetdriver
07-08-2004, 06:00 AM
We'll be there but not till Friday night! :)

JetBoatRich
07-08-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
We'll be there but not till Friday night! :)
we will keep a light on for you;)

EliminatorJet
07-08-2004, 06:39 AM
bonnevillebaby and i will be there again but this time im hoping to not win worst gel.
I would be winning for worst gel this year, but my boat isn't old enough to win ('88) :cool: :D
Anyone know what other contests there will be?

XClutchboy725
07-08-2004, 07:00 AM
As usual, you can count on us!

78Eliminator
07-08-2004, 07:08 AM
I'll most likely be there.....

roostwear
07-08-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by EliminatorJet
I would be winning for worst gel this year, but my boat isn't old enough to win ('88) :cool: :D
Anyone know what other contests there will be?
I'm a shoe in for "Slowest early 80s yellow open bow jet". Knowing this is a highly competitive category, I have been working feverishly since last year to bring home a win this year.

hack job
07-08-2004, 08:27 AM
well for me i know this is the pinnacle of the year ! i look forward to it the min. i leave the pervious years event.
this year i want to do the pics again and i would love to do a floating pic but i dont think that is going to be able to be pulled off.:eek: i still want to get a couple of pics of the lagoon completly full. last year i was so busy i didnt have enough time to get that pic and we were really lucky that BN was able to pull that off.;) so this year iam going to have to shoot up on the bridge and see if i can get it all on one photo that will be a really cool pic.and maybe every one standing on the beach behind all the boats. any how....;) :D

roostwear
07-08-2004, 08:38 AM
See if the hotel will let you take a few shots from the roof of the new wing. I would think that would be a good vantage point.

dmontzsta
07-08-2004, 08:39 AM
One thing is for sure...I will have my digicam flashing away, 400+ pics locked and loaded. :)

dmontzsta
Anyone know what year the oldest boat was last year?

TheMayor
The Mayor and family will be there, 1 more jet to the list and to date the only Cheyenne. Will be our first CBBB and we are looking forward to it. Please keep us posted on the convoy....We will be coming from O.C.

roostwear
07-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by TheMayor
The Mayor and family will be there, 1 more jet to the list and to date the only Cheyenne. Will be our first CBBB and we are looking forward to it. Please keep us posted on the convoy....We will be coming from O.C.
I'm sure I speak for all the veterans of CBBB in welcoming you to this years event. As I'm sure you're aware, newbies buy the Coronas at the Arrowweed Lounge Saturday night :D This is one reason we welcome you to this years event!

HotHallet
07-08-2004, 09:08 AM
I will be there. Thinking about grabbing my boat the last weekend in July just so I can tow it in the convoy. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and shooting some photos!

hack job
07-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Classic jet= Travis Noack 77 hallett
Classic v-drive= Rich Turner 65 Hallett
Best Gel= Dave Demek 77 hallett
worst Gel=Victor Putkunas 74 tahiti
Sickest engine=Mike Finnegan 76 rogers
Best in Show=Dave Demek 77 hallett
note that these people/ boats cant win again this year ( in the same Catagorys) and onlyone win per boat ( uless its best in show)
your boat must be a 86 or older to win
this years event will have more catagory s
best daycruiser
and possiably
longest tow( furherest away)
and hosts are not able to win any catagorys( it keeps the hey you cheated to a min. lol)
if there is a tie in any catagory the older boat wins( it happened the first year ask disco ;) )

HalletDave
07-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by hack job
Classic jet= Travis Noack 77 hallett
Classic v-drive= Rich Turner 65 Hallett
Best Gel= Dave Demeck 77 hallett
worst Gel=Victor Putkunas 74 tahiti
Sickest engine=Mike Finnegan 76 rogers
Best in Show=Dave Demeck 77 hallett
note that these people/ boats cant win again this year ( in the same Catagorys) and onlyone win per boat ( uless its best in show)
your boat must be a 86 or older to win
this years event will have more catagory s
best daycruiser
and possiably
longest tow( furherest away)
and hosts are not able to win any catagorys( it keeps the hey you cheated to a min. lol)
if there is a tie in any catagory the older boat wins( it happened the first year ask disco ;) )
Yo Hack,
You misspelled my last name. Drop the "C"
That would be Dave Demek.
You would think after 54 years I would not be so sensitive about something that trivial.:D :D

hack job
07-08-2004, 12:38 PM
ok ill drop it i was looking at the sheet form last year;) sorry:D

dmontzsta
07-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Rich no longer has his Hallet :(

hack job
07-08-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah he steped up to a spectra 20 with a i/o ( probaly the cleanst boat i have seen);) a possible canidate for classic day cruiser;) if he shows up:p

victorfb
07-08-2004, 12:58 PM
any word from rich? hope he and the fam make it out there with the new boat. i hear its cleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn. :D

dmontzsta
07-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by victorfb
any word from rich? hope he and the fam make it out there with the new boat. i hear its cleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn. :D
He told me he was going.
I cant wait to see his new boat either.

djdtpr
07-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
You and your newspaper shoes and life jacket t shirts have to be there.
I am so happy that nobody got pics of that!That could have been embaresing.But im sure with enough alchohol we will see the paper shoes again.

cyclone
07-08-2004, 02:05 PM
who said there weren't any pics? i'm just saving them for the right occasion. :D

dankirk
07-08-2004, 04:31 PM
We'll Be there in my 1977 23' Mirage Daycruiser:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/617DSC01671-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/617DSC01635-med.JPG
We'll be coming from the SCV, what are the details of this convoy?

cyclone
07-09-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by roostwear
I'm sure I speak for all the veterans of CBBB in welcoming you to this years event. As I'm sure you're aware, newbies buy the Coronas at the Arrowweed Lounge Saturday night :D This is one reason we welcome you to this years event!
and that my friends is why I get along with Mike so well. One can only hope that the Coronas are only a buck again this year!

JET-O-VATOR
07-09-2004, 10:10 AM
I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I HAVE A HOUSE TO STAY AT RIGHT DOWN RIVER THAT I WILL STAY AT BUT I DONT WANT GO AND BE BORED NOT KNOWING ANYONE MORE THAN LIKELY IT WILL JUST BE ME AND A FREIND IN MY BOAT.. BUT LIKE I SAID I REALLY DONT KNOW ANYONE ON HERE PERSONALLY AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE.. PROLLY SOUNDS STUPID AS HELL BUT YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT COULD BE WEIRD SHOWING UP WHEN YOU DONT REALLY KNOW ANYONE.....

Hustler
07-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by JET-O-VATOR
I REALLY WANT TO GO BUT I HAVE A HOUSE TO STAY AT RIGHT DOWN RIVER THAT I WILL STAY AT BUT I DONT WANT GO AND BE BORED NOT KNOWING ANYONE MORE THAN LIKELY IT WILL JUST BE ME AND A FREIND IN MY BOAT.. BUT LIKE I SAID I REALLY DONT KNOW ANYONE ON HERE PERSONALLY AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE.. PROLLY SOUNDS STUPID AS HELL BUT YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT COULD BE WEIRD SHOWING UP WHEN YOU DONT REALLY KNOW ANYONE.....
No problem, just bring us ALL a cold beer and introduce your self:D

roostwear
07-09-2004, 10:18 AM
OK, so you're a little apprehensive about meeting new people in unfamiliar places. No problem, we'll start with baby steps. Look for my boat (a yellow open bow is hard to miss), come up to me (I'm hard to miss, too. 6'2 and have a fu manchu kinda mustache)and introduce yourself. I'll take you over to the sign up table and introduce you around. Done. Was that so hard?

roostwear
07-09-2004, 10:19 AM
I forgot the bring enough beer for everyone part. Sorry.

Hustler
07-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I forgot the bring enough beer for everyone part. Sorry.
It's good thing you caught that. You almost lost your greeter job and got demoted to picking up empty beer cans on the beach so you would never forget it again:D

roostwear
07-09-2004, 10:29 AM
It's not enough that I've suckered, er, REMINDED the newbies they buy the Coronas Saturday night?:confused:

JET-O-VATOR
07-09-2004, 10:31 AM
SORRY BUD IM ONLY 19 THEY WONT LET ME BUY THEM I CAN PAY

ROZ
07-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
It's good thing you caught that. You almost lost your greeter job and got demoted to picking up empty beer cans on the beach so you would never forget it again:D With the way you guys drink, those can redemtion funds might be able to pay for next years event, and then some :D

Hustler
07-09-2004, 10:35 AM
SORRY BUD IM ONLY 19 THEY WONT LET ME BUY THEM I CAN PAY
Thats no excuse;)

jackpunx
07-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
Thats no excuse;)
Hey Joe,,
You going to be at the airport today??:D
I got to do my pick up .. then off to the river

Hustler
07-09-2004, 10:37 AM
It's not enough that I've suckered, er, REMINDED the newbies they buy the Coronas Saturday night?:confused:
Thats only one night, We need someone to supply beer on saturday also:D

Hustler
07-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Hey Joe,,
You going to be at the airport today??:D
I got to do my pick up .. then off to the river
Missed me by one night. Why dont you fire the boat for the BPD while your down there? they'll love it:D

dmontzsta
07-09-2004, 10:48 AM
I have only met a handful of people. Dont be shy, just get out there and the talks happen naturally, dont force anything. Just remember, all these people are just like you! :)
You can also look for me, just look for that white flatty in my sig, it will be the only one out there. Oh yeah...or me in the avatar :D
I am 24!

throwerb
07-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Speaking for the newbies, we'll buy the beer, if you lead us through the rocks.:)

victorfb
07-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Speaking for the newbies, we'll buy the beer, if you lead us through the rocks.:)
i can lead you TO the rocks, but i wont go through em. i like going around em better.:p and for that it will only cost you a diet pepsi.:D

roostwear
07-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Piece of cake. Just make sure to buy the beers after, not before.

cyclone
07-09-2004, 11:15 AM
sounds like it's time to start posting pics of our boats so that you'll know who you need to shag beers for.
here's mine.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662run_whatcha_brungIII_sat_013-med.jpg
i'm the guy in the blue shirt and the guy to my right is BGMAN.

JET-O-VATOR
07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
VERY NICE BOAT CYCLONE
HERES MY BOATMY BOAT (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1154my_boat-med.jpg)

cyclone
07-09-2004, 12:15 PM
so is yours, jetovator. i'm a sucker for old school boats. metalflake rules IMHO.:)

roostwear
07-09-2004, 12:17 PM
You can't miss something this yellow. This shot was taken about 5 miles north of Avi. Nice beach to hang out on. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/896riv1.jpg

Hustler
07-09-2004, 12:22 PM
This is one of my favorite spots on the river
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/896riv1.jpg

cyclone
07-09-2004, 12:32 PM
I would like to make a friendly little announcement. Now i know that it's become almost like a tradition for certain boaters to show up to crowded events (read Freeboard Challenged #1)without an ANCHOR and for me to show up with an extra rope and an ANCHOR or two to help folks out. But you'd better not rely on me for an ANCHOR at this event since I've lost my last 3 ANCHORS to various lakes lately. To recap, what i'm saying here is bring an ANCHOR for your boat. I dont care if it's a used FLYWHEEL (bgman), some plastic POS imitation ANCHOR (hbjet) or a sandbag on a rope, just as long as you have you're own method of keeping your boat floating in one place. That's all. thank you, please drive through. :D

HotHallet
07-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Metal flake does rule! Somebody who has a photo of my boat please post it. I am no good at this computer stuff.

superdave013
07-09-2004, 12:38 PM
sounds like it's time to start posting pics of our boats so that you'll know who you need to shag beers for.
here's mine.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662run_whatcha_brungIII_sat_013-med.jpg
i'm the guy in the blue shirt and the guy to my right is BGMAN.
I hear that blue flat is gonna fock you up! :D

Danhercules
07-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Here is a vid.
Hot Hallet's Boat. (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/showphoto.php?photo=10886&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500)

Danhercules
07-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Me too, me too, I wanna beer!!
Heres Passin Gas!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4763dansboat-med.jpg

dmontzsta
07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Cyclone that water looks strangely fimiliar. :D
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%206-5-2004/100_0988.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%206-5-2004/100_0989.jpg

roostwear
07-09-2004, 01:25 PM
I would like to make a friendly little announcement. Now i know that it's become almost like a tradition for certain boaters to show up to crowded events (read Freeboard Challenged #1)without an ANCHOR and for me to show up with an extra rope and an ANCHOR or two to help folks out. But you'd better not rely on me for an ANCHOR at this event since I've lost my last 3 ANCHORS to various lakes lately. To recap, what i'm saying here is bring an ANCHOR for your boat. I dont care if it's a used FLYWHEEL (bgman), some plastic POS imitation ANCHOR (hbjet) or a sandbag on a rope, just as long as you have you're own method of keeping your boat floating in one place. That's all. thank you, please drive through. :D
Cyclone, bein' smooth....... :wink:
My anchor is at the house, so no FC replay for me. :D

Floored
07-09-2004, 01:30 PM
i'm easy to find my boats name is Floored on both sides and red to boot, although not as red as Cyclones.:cool:

throwerb
07-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Hey Cyclone, anyone with a Rogers that nice deserves two beers. Look for this Rogers, your beers will be in it.:D

JET-O-VATOR
07-09-2004, 01:42 PM
VERY NICE BOATS YOU GUYS AND THANX FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME.. I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE...BEER IN HAND FOR YOU GUYS...LOL

throwerb
07-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Or maybe in this Raysoncraft.:D

HalletDave
07-09-2004, 01:47 PM
VERY NICE BOATS YOU GUYS AND THANX FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME.. I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE...BEER IN HAND FOR YOU GUYS...LOL
JET-O-VATOR
You can put your boat right next to my ole Hallett if you can stand all the glitter.;)
I like Coors Original.:D

JET-O-VATOR
07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
JET-O-VATOR
You can put your boat right next to my ole Hallett if you can stand all the glitter.;)
I like Coors Original.:D
COORS LIGHT OR BUDLIGHT IS MY RIVER BEER OF CHOICE I JUST DONT DRINK WHILE DRIVIN MY BOAT (JUST SOMETHING MY DADS ALWAYS SMASHED INTO MY HEAD) ILL DRINK TILL THERES NO TOMARROW ONCE THE BOAT HITS THE TRAILER... SO AT CBBB DOES EVERYONE DO A BIB DINNER OR LIKE NIGHT LIFE THINGY TOGETHER OR DO WE JUST HANG OUT IN THE LAGOON ALL DAY?? AND ON OUR OWN AT NIGHT????

roostwear
07-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Dinner? What is this "dinner"? Oh, you must mean the Harvest Buffet. That's just a brief stop between the beach and the Arrowweed Lounge.

FOURQ
07-09-2004, 03:05 PM
i will be there for shure i think i finally got the bugs worked out of pigpen now its just time to do some test n tune...:D hopefully this weekend at smell some more...
JET-O-VATOR you can park next to my boat it wont be hard to miss its the shit brown Southwind tunnel

MudPumper
07-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Here we go!!!!! :D
Oh and I'll be in this.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1653SW_Pyramid2-med.JPG

Hustler
07-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Uhh...not a flat:p :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1653SW_Pyramid2-med.JPG

MudPumper
07-09-2004, 04:05 PM
No shit!!!!:D :D :D

dmontzsta
07-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Nice boat.

Hustler
07-09-2004, 05:08 PM
WOW!! For being some one named doug I would of never of thought to look for a hot blonde:D

BIGAMIST
07-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Might bring this along
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010020hb.jpg

BIGAMIST
07-09-2004, 05:24 PM
I'll put this up for the LUVNLIFE's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010018hb.jpg

HBjet
07-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Should I post a photo of my boat? haha!
I think everyone has seen enough to of it to know what to look for..... can't wait to see some of these other boats there.... Should be a nice turn out.
HBjet

MudPumper
07-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Especially since you and the misses are the Poster Children for CBBB.:D

LVjetboy
07-10-2004, 01:56 AM
"this years event will have more catagories"
How 'bout best stereo? You know, just to round out those categories with something not based on hull, engine or distance towed. To give other lake jets a chance? Judged by winners of the swimsuit competition (easiest to dance to) could be fun...and more exciting for future events.
jer

FOURQ
07-10-2004, 07:55 AM
wow if you do that best stereo thing i might have to pull my shit out of my truck and put it in my bros boat for that deal as my swtd dont have enough room for the 6 amps and the 15's

hack job
07-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
"this years event will have more catagories"
How 'bout best stereo? You know, just to round out those categories with something not based on hull, engine or distance towed. To give other lake jets a chance? Judged by winners of the swimsuit competition (easiest to dance to) could be fun...and more exciting for future events.
jer
jer we had thought about that ... we will see;)

MudPumper
07-10-2004, 09:57 AM
If you are considering a best stereo class you might as well just award Jer the prize now.:D

HBjet
07-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
If you are considering a best stereo class you might as well just award Jer the prize now.:D
Not unless I buy this CP I saw for sale. 19' Gullwing with a Merlin block, Brodix alum. heads, tunnel ram, detailed pump, and 4 amps with 12 speakers....
HBjet

shaun
07-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Maybe i should just get some oars and put my pump back in! Nobody will line up with me then for the fear of loosing :rolleyes: :D

djdtpr
07-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Not unless I buy this CP I saw for sale. 19' Gullwing with a Merlin block, Brodix alum. heads, tunnel ram, detailed pump, and 4 amps with 12 speakers....
HBjet
HB dont give in and go to the dark side just cause everyone else does.Keep the liberty far more uncomon!
We just registered so wi will be there boat or no boat.Look for a blown placecraft a blown cp and a liberty all together or the biggest pile of empty beer cans!!!!!

djdtpr
07-10-2004, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun
[B]Maybe i should just get some oars and put my pump back in!
I have one that i can loan you i guarantee it to work.Very well broke in!

Danhercules
07-10-2004, 12:30 PM
What about Hustler? His boat rocks out!

Mike J.
07-10-2004, 12:54 PM
I Ouit the Offshore Racing thing and I have
the first SCARAB 16ft Jet Sprint and would
like to start going to some Jet Boat events
When and where is this going to take place?
Thanks for any Info Mike J. EX Team Scarab

Mohavekid
07-10-2004, 01:01 PM
August 14-16 at the Avi resort just south of Laughlin.
Check this out http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/
it's a lot of fun and a lot of cool older boats.

LUVNLIFE
07-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Thanks for posting the pic Jeff(Bigamist);)

Ntwotrance
07-10-2004, 09:06 PM
We're planning on pulling out Friday morning around 7:30 and heading over to the IHOP on Lake Forest Drive to meet up with anyone coming in from South O.C., then heading to Ontario Mills Mall to meet up with Don and others before making the next trek....will post on CBBB as well, just starting a heads up for everyone...

Sleek-Jet
07-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
I think me and "460 jus getn it" should have his jet ready by then :) There will be a several all nighters since we have to rig the whole damn boat up :D :D We did it last year for op6 with my boat, but the wakes were too damn big for my boat so we ended up in the channel all day long. My motor was completely out and apart 4 days before op6 and I still made it on the water so we will just have to see if we can finish 460's boat ;)
When are you guys headed out there. I've got a school in Pheonix that get's done at Noon on Friday, I plan on heading out after that. You guys want to do a mini-caravan from the Valley of the Scum??

LVjetboy
07-11-2004, 01:40 AM
"Not unless I buy this CP I saw for sale. 19' Gullwing with a Merlin block, Brodix alum. heads, tunnel ram, detailed pump, and 4 amps with 12 speakers...."
Hmmm...bring it on HBjet. You buy this late in the game you'll have two amps on me, minus 3 speakers. How many watts? And will that Gullwing match your Liberty's speed with all that bump? Lake boat subs and amps take their weight toll on speed believe me.
jer

EliminatorJet
07-11-2004, 07:08 AM
Here's what I'll be bringing -
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~agentx85239/boat1.jpg

cyclone
07-12-2004, 08:07 AM
i have no idea what you're talking about. :D

cyclone
07-12-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Cyclone that water looks strangely fimiliar. :D
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%206-5-2004/100_0988.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%206-5-2004/100_0989.jpg
i hear you're the local boat savior at that lake. :D

cyclone
07-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Cyclone, bein' smooth....... :wink:
My anchor is at the house, so no FC replay for me. :D
oh good. then i'm tyin up to your boat. make sure you're parked extra deep so that i wont have trouble getting my boat out for a drive. :)

cyclone
07-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Hey Cyclone, anyone with a Rogers that nice deserves two beers. Look for this Rogers, your beers will be in it.:D
thanks. I'll be looking for your boat for sure. You dont see too many of those 21's around anymore. :)

dmontzsta
07-12-2004, 08:34 AM
i hear you're the local boat savior at that lake. :D
Me and mostly my dad :) Perris too, but only helping guys that deserve help, not all the other idiots! :cool:

Cs19
07-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Im in. Ill probably miss the convoy,but I will be there Friday night.

77charger
07-12-2004, 08:27 PM
does a jet ski count?:D

Cs19
07-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Hope to see you guys out there 77.
Cool seing you in Blythe over the 4th too.
Ya bring the ski out, I wanna ride that thing.

77charger
07-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by cs19
Hope to see you guys out there 77.
Cool seing you in Blythe over the 4th too.
Ya bring the ski out, I wanna ride that thing.
I dont think i'll be making it that weekend Just messin around with you guys.I saw you leave from the sand bar did you head up river.For me it was a fun weekend for sure after that we did some watersking for a while.But i was feeling it on tuesday.After riding the jet ski then waterskiing.

Cs19
07-12-2004, 08:52 PM
Ya we headed upriver and went up above water wheel and floated almost all the way back to that sand bar.By the time we got back to that sandbar it was just about empty, maybe 15 boats there at the most.
That was definatly a good weekend.Hopefully see you out there again sometime soon. See ya

Brooski
07-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Chalk up another jet. Now you got me excited about the contest. I was hoping to bring the 18' Southwind I recently bought, until I blew the motor. Found another engine, but am unsure if it will be in by then. The gelcoat, silver glitter, is in bad shape. Looks like I will end up bringing the 20' Silverado, which is for sale, if anyone is interested. But then again, if anyone was interested, it would have sold by now.....Maybe I should try advertising. Hmmmm

Brooski
07-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Here is a pic of the Silverado. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

cyclone
07-13-2004, 08:13 AM
77- sorry to hear you're not coming.
Brooski- glad to hear you'll be making it out. I wonder what the boat count is now?

dmontzsta
07-13-2004, 08:15 AM
I need to start a thread "How many V Drives will be there" my guess is less than 10. :)

cyclone
07-13-2004, 08:21 AM
vdriver's never seem to be too interested in going to CBBB. maybe the water level has something to do with it?

hd&boatrider
07-13-2004, 08:33 AM
My brother is going to make it. He "insisted" that I sell him the 78 Southwind that I purchased from Eric455. The guy who had sold it to Eric455 will also be trying to make it. I can not remember his name right now but my brother told me he has built a jet which has a helicopter motor in it :eek!: He does post on here from time to time. Hopefully he brings that out to play. I will not be there as I will be in Sturgis. Have fun guys and make sure you say hi to my brother Sky and give him a big welcome. Wish I could attend as this sounds like it will be a blast and all the old school eye candy. Damn it!

dmontzsta
07-13-2004, 09:31 AM
vdriver's never seem to be too interested in going to CBBB. maybe the water level has something to do with it?
yeah, I dont know. My gut feeling is that a lot of them do not show cause they might think it is a jet meet in some ways. All the jet vs. v drive fighting on the boards might steer them away also, thinking they will be in competition the entire time or something. Me personally I dont get caught up in the jet vs v drive battles that much, I picked a v drive cause it is what I wanted and love. I like being able to switch gears, props, etc...
Is the water level that big of a deal? I mean, flattys dont need THAT much water to run in. Here is a pic of my boats underside...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%207-5-2004/100_0982.jpg
That is about what 1' of equipment underwater?
It sits right up to the cav bar in the water, give or take a few inches depending on the up and down of incoming wakes...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%207-5-2004/100_0990.jpg
my guess is 2'-2 and a 1/2' underwater, what do you think?
My prop is a POS anyways, I will bring my other POS 3 blade prop the guy gave me when I bought the boat, I dont even know if it fits. But just in case... :)

cyclone
07-13-2004, 10:05 AM
CBBB is the last place you'd want to be racing somone so the jet vs. vdrive thing shouldn't be a factor. The water gets pretty messy out in front of the lagoon due to all the boats and pwc's in the area.
As for the water level, it'll come up by noon and be good until dark for your vdrive. Even us jetters have to watch the water level because sucking up a rock and ruining an impeller is just as expensive as messing up a prop.

victorfb
07-13-2004, 10:42 AM
bring the flattie ! that thing is sweet. and im sure youll be fine with the water level. as for the V drive vs jet dealio, screw that. it's a CLASSIC BOAT BEACH BASH. not a contest or a pissin match. you find that everyone gets along and its not a race, just a fun family oriented event.

HBjet
07-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
My gut feeling is that a lot of them do not show cause they might think it is a jet meet in some ways.
Just because the V-drive meetings are only limited to V-drive boats doesn't mean the Classic Boat or Freeboard Challenged meetings are limited to jets since thats the majority of what shows up. It just so happens that jetters don't mind having v-drive guys around these types of gatherings. I get the feeling though its not always the same case with the v-drive crowd.
Just my gut feeling!
Can't wait to see some more v-drive show up to events like this
HBjet

dmontzsta
07-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Just because the V-drive meetings are only limited to V-drive boats doesn't mean the Classic Boat or Freeboard Challenged meetings are limited to jets since thats the majority of what shows up. It just so happens that jetters don't mind having v-drive guys around these types of gatherings. I get the feeling though its not always the same case with the v-drive crowd.
Just my gut feeling!
HBjet
You could be right!
I personally do not have a problem at all, with any type of boats, it is more of the boaters. I have met many members of the boards out at Elsinore and most of them are jets, they can tell you how helpful we are to them.
A boat is a boat, atleast you are out on the water having fun and that is what counts. I personally dont dump thousands in to the motor like I could, I just have fun and when I feel the need for more power, I just ad a little more. :cool:

TheMayor
07-13-2004, 02:51 PM

JET-O-VATOR
07-13-2004, 02:53 PM
I WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE CONVOY TOO IM COMING FROM THE I.E (909) I WOULDNT MIND CARAVANING WITH A BUNCH OF COOL BOATS...

Brooski
07-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Bring the flattie. Jet or Flat, both are great muscle boats, and thats what I am looking forward to seeing. Plus meeting great people.....

Beautiful Noise
07-13-2004, 05:34 PM
the jet vs. vdrive thing shouldn't be a factor
This was never a Issue last year just a bunch of great people having a great time,I didnt put mine in till around 10 or so and yes I could see the bottom so I just putted over to the lagoon and kicked back for awhile checking out peoples Boats then around noon or so there was no water Issue's for the rest of the day.:D :D :D

MudPumper
07-13-2004, 05:38 PM
My buddy was planning on coming and bringing his 21' Ultra Stealth I/O. Should he leave it at home or will it be OK.

77charger
07-13-2004, 05:55 PM
77- sorry to hear you're not coming.
Brooski- glad to hear you'll be making it out. I wonder what the boat count is now? We had a race sch for that weekend but that is out now(not racin anymore)But it got replaced with a party.I can still get the flat for these events maybe the freeboard challenged i might go for will try but oct is tight.I forget what a fast pass feels like though.But i have been out with the fam boat about every other week since memorial weekend.:)

69TAHITI
07-13-2004, 06:05 PM
First I would like to thank Dmondzta and his Dad for helping me out two weeks ago at smellsomore.So guys when we get to CBBB I owe you a beer.Anyway thanks and I someday hope I can help you out.The family and will be at CBBB and look forward to seeing and meeting as many of you as I can.

BGMAN203
07-13-2004, 06:07 PM
HBjet
Just wait til the FC2, in October. We will all get together hold hands and sing songs:D ;)

Beautiful Noise
07-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by BGMAN203
We will all get together hold hands and sing songs:D ;)
I'm going to be Sick I think:rolleyes: ;) :D

dmontzsta
07-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 69TAHITI
First I would like to thank Dmondzta and his Dad for helping me out two weeks ago at smellsomore.So guys when we get to CBBB I owe you a beer.Anyway thanks and I someday hope I can help you out.The family and will be at CBBB and look forward to seeing and meeting as many of you as I can.
Not a problem Lee, and you said it best "I someday hope I can help you out." thats what matters most. With the beer, dont worry, there will be lots flowing, just save the favor, cause I am sure I will need it. ;)
BTW: I am sure you forgot our names, cause it is hard to remember when meeting so many people...
My dad is Don and I am Don/Donald, whichever.