PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Queen Anonymous Roll Call

Jetboatguru
07-07-2004, 04:10 PM
My name is Tony Scarlata and I own a trailer Queen......
But it will still kick the hell out of Uncle Tony's tub any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.:D :D

CrazyHippy
07-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi my name is BJ Hipskind and i own a trailer.
Tony Scarlata is a queen:p
BJH

Tom Brown
07-07-2004, 05:24 PM
My trailer is white. It's very pretty. :)

Blown 472
07-07-2004, 05:47 PM
My teara is broke, can I play?

Kim Hanson
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
They love to have boats on them, but I punish them and only put them in the morning and in the evening...Am I BAD? I will see if you can get some mock ups ......( . )( . )......:p
Where is the " Abused Trailer Section "..V-Drive section? :D

Roman 1
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Don't worry U Tay,
Someone will start a garage queen roll call for you soon.
Except for a few cacklers, everything is nice and quiet in the jungle tonight.
Not 1 of you wackers can beat Scarlottas "Big Block ski boat".
I would venture to say that in a full quarter mile, the margin of victory would be staggering to even your fastest strapper.
Go ahead with the BS...I know, you all drive your boats from Lake Mead to Blythe everyday (jumping the dams) on 2 gallons of gas with a bait well full of guppies, with one eye closed and both arms tied behind your back. Good for reakin you, Scarlotta still owns all of you.
Whats it like when your bibiting little piss squirter, smokes it way into the marina only to be met by the laughter of 6 girl scouts who think your girlie little Barby boat is gay??? :D :D :D
Just thought I kick some oomph into this thread!;) bring it back...
Roman Craig :p

Kim Hanson
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Not 1 of you wackers can beat Scarlottas "Big Block ski boat". :rolleyes:
I thought he raced them? To ski tourneys now? If you put it back on the trailer after 10 minutes on the water, whats wrong? Not enough wake?
I would venture to say that in a full quarter mile, the margin of victory would be staggering to even your fastest strapper. I have never heard of of 1/4 mile skiers
Whats it like when your bibiting little piss squirter, smokes it way into the marina only to be met by the laughter of 6 girl scouts who think your girlie little Barby boat is gay??? None do, funny thing ! They like the Smoker over the vdrive...goes way faster and has incloser!
Thats the big differents to a 1/4 mile vdrive, girls like to use them allday long, not for short spurts! You can have the milk and cookies girls buddy! I like life real, not 1/4 mile at at time! Say as your girls think ...( Thats all I get )...OMMMMPHHA!

Roman 1
07-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Thats right KH, a"Ski Boat" and all day long on the slalom course.
There are a lot of things you've never heard of....
Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass. Its a shame that your not a capable engine builder/tuner cause if you were, you could deflate all those chics your bibiter attracks and land a real chic.:D
Hey, thanks for biting anyways.:D
RC;)

You Te
07-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Dam Tony S.
You must have some really big balls with all these guys swinging on them all the time. FLLLLLLLLLY, FLLLLLLLLY.
With the 7.80 canoe? BWHAHAHAHA.
Hey Tony, have you been to any public swimming pools lately?
Hey roman, have you got that new lettering job done on your boat yet,
The one that reads TALK TO SCARLATA. roman goes to the lake and gets his ass kicked only because he forgot his rope and without his rope
he cannot swing from Tony's balls.
Tony, so thats whats you mean by string pullers. BWHAHAHAHAHA.
Hippy, That was funny.:D :D :D :D :D

You Te
07-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Wow!
slalom boat, I know roman, you could ski 6@ 39-1/2 off if you could keep the rope off Tony's balls.:D :D :D :D :D :D
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Night!:p

Roman 1
07-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Let me get this straight,
You te got waxed by Roland who in turn lost to Scarlatta (pulling a skier I hear).
Te, That canoe, owns YOU!!!!!!:D :D :D and all your friends.
I love the fact that YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HIM EVVVVVVVERRRRR!!:D
For the record, I haven't and WILL NEVER be smoked by a wacker.
Time for me to pull this string and shut off the light.
Good night all:)
RC

You Te
07-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Roman,
You got nothing straight, what a surprise. I'm sure you will never get beat by a wacker, you got to take it off the trailer first.
Easy roman, Tony's balls are getting blue.
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-08-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Roman 1
RC
Damn whackers must be afraid of the parking lot....
BJH

lucky
07-08-2004, 06:10 AM
I'm a trailer - I'm co dependent - yes i support a v drive - and for the last three weeks - my owner has been unable to satify me - i have not gotten "wet " in three weeks ... :eek: i' don't know how much longer i can support this monkey .. this would be the testiment from my trailer and also my wallet.... chris :cool:

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Damn whackers must be afraid of the parking lot....
BJH
The parking lot leaves you wackers too vulnerable to laughter from little girls.... ask You Te, the garage is where you hide em.
RC :cool:

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by You Te
Roman,
You got nothing straight, what a surprise. I'm sure you will never get beat by a wacker, you got to take it off the trailer first.
Easy roman, Tony's balls are getting blue.
You Te
My boat is available for rentals during the week. It sits in a slip on Bass lake.
Cruise on up and get beat by a japanese tourist!!
Don't feel bad that YOU WILL NEVER BEAT JBG, either will any of your friends in here. Go back out in the garage and cry about all the money you've wasted to be that slow.
RC :D

You Te
07-08-2004, 08:55 AM
roman, you're getting weaker.
You Te

Tom Brown
07-08-2004, 08:58 AM
I think he's dehydrated.

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I think he's dehydrated.
Its your fault...go out in the garage and fire up that blender.
RC:p

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 09:35 AM
roman, you're getting weaker.
You Te
I'm trying to level the playing field...I still have a ways to go.
RC:frown:

You Te
07-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Yep, I guess trying to dig your way out of a hole is a bitch. Now would be a good time to FLLLLLLLLLLLY..................FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.
Hey why not just toss a rope up to GURU's balls.
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Thats right KH, a"Ski Boat" and all day long on the slalom course.
There are a lot of things you've never heard of....
Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass. Its a shame that your not a capable engine builder/tuner cause if you were, you could deflate all those chics your bibiter attracks and land a real chic.:D
Hey, thanks for biting anyways.:D
RC;)
Kim. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but... your v-drive couldn't kick its own ass
I never said it was fast, get with it!My tunnel is though..whackerbaby!
land a real chic
That would be my wife, I don't look anymore..way too much fake shit out there!Much like those really fast lake v-drives eh!......( . )( . )....I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-08-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm trying to level the playing field...I still have a ways to go.
RC:frown:
I'm not dropping down to your level, so kick it in a notch or so.........( . )( . )....I beg you :D Use the up pedal, that might work :D

Roland the Fisherman
07-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Let me get this straight,
You te got waxed by Roland who in turn lost to Scarlatta (pulling a skier I hear).
Te, That canoe, owns YOU!!!!!!:D :D :D and all your friends.
I love the fact that YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HIM EVVVVVVVERRRRR!!:D
Time for me to pull this string and shut off the light.
Good night all:)
RC
You need to be straighten out, I have never raced Guru, but got edged in my old boat by big John who got beat by Guru. Ut and I have never raced our new boats. My new fishing boat is 100lbs lighter and 75hp more than the old boat. May not sound like much to real men bit its a bunch in a fishing boat.
Big John is the only BB to ever beat me head to head in either boat but ther are a ton of real race boats that will kill me.
Roman, I don't know what you run, but if it is the kind of boat that you might venture out for a 10 to 15 mile each way boat ride..... look out cause I will jump you and your boat like Sherman did the South:D If it is a IHBA/NJBA drag boat then I will load 4 of my friends into mine and after boating for the day we will motor over and watch you make your pass.
Now, having shot off my mouth, is John's 300 more HP enough to get Guru? Will UT's new ride run with both of them? I'm not sure how I would place my money, but it will be fun to watch.
;) :) :D

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
You need to be straighten out, I have never raced Guru, but got edged in my old boat by big John who got beat by Guru. Ut and I have never raced our new boats. My new fishing boat is 100lbs lighter and 75hp more than the old boat. May not sound like much to real men bit its a bunch in a fishing boat.
Big John is the only BB to ever beat me head to head in either boat but ther are a ton of real race boats that will kill me.
Roman, I don't know what you run, but if it is the kind of boat that you might venture out for a 10 to 15 mile each way boat ride..... look out cause I will jump you and your boat like Sherman did the South:D If it is a IHBA/NJBA drag boat then I will load 4 of my friends into mine and after boating for the day we will motor over and watch you make your pass.
Now, having shot off my mouth, is John's 300 more HP enough to get Guru? Will UT's new ride run with both of them? I'm not sure how I would place my money, but it will be fun to watch.
;) :) :D
Theres no denying that you guys have some fast fishing boats...The only point I've been trying to make all along is...Not all big block wacker smackers are trailer queens. Maybe most of them are, but not all of them.
Good luck racing John or Guru.
Oh ya, I run a Glastron cvx-20 with a pair of juiced black maxes..:D :D :D
RC:eek:

Roman 1
07-08-2004, 09:59 PM
RC:eek:
Psyche!!!:D :D :D
RC:D

Tom Brown
07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
This is the first intelligent thing I've heard you say. If you were really smart though, your fantasy boat would run ProMaxes.

You Te
07-09-2004, 08:41 AM
roman, you are way behind.
This subject has been beaten to death for years. Everyone knows a wacker is not going to beat a full on BB race boat. Everyone also knows the BB will need at least twice the CI and horse power to beat a wacker.
John, Guru and others have been invited to boat with us all day and then do some drag racing.
All we hear is......... come down to the river launch your boat and lets race.
Bring your boat to the drags, come to Billy B's V-drive bash come to CFW.
So far the only guys that have admited they have race boats are Guru and John.
The boats that are not Trailer Queens should attend BBSP. If the Queens would like to attend they are invited also.
But as you say, it's a bullshit event so you BB guys have no interest, anyway there is not parking for trailers.:D
Have a nice day roman.:D
You Te

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 09:02 AM
UT, I've raced quite a few boats and I've never lost. Does that mean I have the fastest boat there is?

Kim Hanson
07-09-2004, 10:25 AM
UT, I've raced quite a few boats and I've never lost. Does that mean I have the fastest boat there is?
In Canada that is :D I be the fastest around these parts, down there I don't think so. At least I can say " I am Fast "...I like to think that crusing speeds are around 80 after that its getting up in the fast arena!.........( . )( . ).......:cool:

Johnwithjm
07-09-2004, 11:25 AM
;) :) :D I know who I would bet on and that is Guru. It is a drag race not a lets race 10 miles deal. Steve is the only wacka that is even willing to show up and race. I don`t want to hear all the reasons why wackas are better or BB have more ponys just show up and race or stay home.

Jetboatguru
07-09-2004, 11:52 AM
All I can say is Uncle Tony is fixated on my NUTS again.................
Come on Tom, step back a minute and get a grip on yourself. You have made no less than 5 references to my nuts. I am flattered with your affliction for my Nuts but please search elsewhere for your chin furniture.
John, spoken like a true racer. Show up and race or sit at home and shut thell up!!
Roland and Kevin are the only 2 Whackas that I have seen show up and run whoever is next to them. No excuses, no whining just come out and run. Props to those two.

Roman 1
07-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Johnwithjm
I know who I would bet on and that is Guru. It is a drag race not a lets race 10 miles deal. Steve is the only wacka that is even willing to show up and race. I don`t want to hear all the reasons why wackas are better or BB have more ponys just show up and race or stay home.
Ya, what he said..:cool:
If it takes double the ci and hp to beat you flyweights so be it. This is the beauty of these big blocks...no limit.
Te, have fun at big beach monkey spankin party...by yourself.
Your Friend,
Roman Won!!!:D :D

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I don`t want to hear all the reasons why wackas are better or BB have more ponys just show up and race or stay home.
I'm sure everyone is keeping notes on what you'd like to hear. :D
Are you suggesting that people should come to your lake, and I assume your launch ramp, when you're there, and race you, or not post in Bench Racers? :confused:
Why don't you come to my lake, I'll come to whatever ramp you like and I'll bring a case of beer with me (it is illegal to have an open container here in Canada), and I will smile as you kick my ass with your speed demon. Hell, I'll even give you a place to stay and feed you the thickest, juiciest Saskatchewan steak you could ever imagine. Either that, or stay home. :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
07-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Don't do it John!!!!!!!! It is Canada :eek: :eek:

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
No excuses, no whining just come out and run.
IMO, that's what it's all about. Running with guys for the fun of it, not to be the big dog. If you can be the big dog, all the better, but it won't add any time onto your life.
I've run with anyone who pulls along side. I've never lost but my competition up here is a little thin, to say the least. There has always been a chat afterward and it's always been friendly. I've been offered rides and given them too. Now there is something that just might add some time onto my life. :cool:

Johnwithjm
07-09-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm sure everyone is keeping notes on what you'd like to hear. :D
Are you suggesting that people should come to your lake, and I assume your launch ramp, when you're there, and race you, or not post in Bench Racers? :confused:
Why don't you come to my lake, I'll come to whatever ramp you like and I'll bring a case of beer with me (it is illegal to have an open container here in Canada), and I will smile as you kick my ass with your speed demon. Hell, I'll even give you a place to stay and feed you the thickest, juiciest Saskatchewan steak you could ever imagine. Either that, or stay home. :D :D :D Tom I never said it had to be my ramp or my lake or river. All I said was run what you brung. Guru said it best Steve and Kevin show up to race all the rest just talk.

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Talking is very similar to racing. I usually get a little spray in the face from either one.

You Te
07-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Come on Guru Hero boy,
If no one can swing on your KNUTTS all the big block guys will have nothing to talk about.
It must be hell to be so famous. Yep, Tony Scarlata the Elvis of the big block world. Stay tuned for a song. Remember Tony, don't be cruel.
I'll slap the rest of you guy's around later.:D BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You Te

lucky
07-09-2004, 01:22 PM
- you guys are nutt'nn - - who is gonna serve up the next round of peanut butter and man jam ? -----race will be close - it's getting sticky around hear .... :D :eek!: :rolleyes: :D

Jetboatguru
07-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Come on Guru Hero boy,
If no one can swing on your KNUTTS all the big block guys will have nothing to talk about.
You Te
So you admit to a chinful of my NUTS!!!!
This is the first step in curing you of your problem. The next step is to swallow. Thats a good Uncle Tony. Now look up into my eyes while your doing this.

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Now look up into my eyes while your doing this.
That is very possibly the gayest thing I've ever read. :eek!:
Gurita, any chance you could keep a little lower profile when you prance around the rainbow room? I'm not here to judge you but your conduct makes me uncomfortable.

Jetboatguru
07-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Tom,
If Uncle Tony is gonna swing from nuts I want his full attention.

Roland the Fisherman
07-09-2004, 04:42 PM
This is the first step in curing you of your problem. The next step is to swallow. Thats a good Uncle Tony. Now look up into my eyes while your doing this.
..............let me just say....... eeeww Guru eeeeeeewwwww...........

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 04:50 PM
....... eeeww Guru eeeeeeewwwww...........
Yes. It was very icky. :(

You Te
07-09-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm not the one swinging Guru. Remember, I have a Wacker I don't need no stinken Pep Boys or lettering on my boat that sez..... Talk to Tony Scarlata.:eek:
You Te

Roman 1
07-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Come on Guru Hero boy,
It must be hell to be so famous. Yep, Tony Scarlata the Elvis of the big block world. Stay tuned for a song. Remember Tony, don't be cruel.
I'll slap the rest of you guy's around later.:D BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You Te
Te, with shades of big block envy. Its good that the queen (of the garage) recognizes the King.
We appreciate Guru's initiative in taking the office of official wacker slapper.
I could name off some more lake boats ready for duty but... I don't feel like typing all night.:rolleyes:
Te, have you ever noticed the kind groupies you attract??? I won't mention any names Kim Hanson but I'm sure your very proud. Bwaaaaaahahaha LMAO:D :D :D :D
R1:cool:

WHITIE
07-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I have been reading this thread for quite sometime now and have still yet to figure out what it is that u whacker guys are trying get across. Of course a whacker can go approximately 25 or 30 or even 50 miles on a tank of gas. A flat bottom is either set up for race or for a fun lake boat that cant run as long as whackers. Either application of a flat bottom is generally quicker than a whacker so I just ddont understand why you whacker guys are trying to compare apples to oranges. If you guys want to race for long distances I guarantee that a K Boat will hand you your ass, so what is the worthless discussion here!!

MAXIMUS
07-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Whew I sure am glad I didnt get involved with this topic... what a bunch of man lovers... guru's balls, man jam (my favorite), handing asses to each other, biatch slappin, scruffy rubbin up & down on your leg, GLADIATOR MOVIES, WATCHIN DAD TAKE A SHOWER... oopps :eek: sorry back to you manjamers...:D

CrazyHippy
07-09-2004, 06:33 PM
The point is lake flatties get spanked by lake whackers, so all the lake flatties start hanging on the race flatties nuts and bragging about them..... YAWN
BJH

Jetboatguru
07-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Uncle Chin Nuts,
I am willing to bet most if not all the parts on your boat were purchased at Pep Boys. Your Jealousy of me is not very becoming. Fear not, I have plenty of room for you to swing. Please, easy on the teeth though. Thank you for your continued Patronage.

stoker2001
07-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by WHITIE
. If you guys want to race for long distances I guarantee that a K Boat will hand you your ass, so what is the worthless discussion here!! honestly,what kinda fuel cunsumption will that blown K boat have at 110+mph?typical whacker would be at 28gph,i would bet the k would be more then double that;) could they hold enough fuel for a 100 mile fun run?

WHITIE
07-09-2004, 08:35 PM
could they hold enough fuel for a 100 mile fun run? [/B][/QUOTE]
That is my point... We are not comparing apples to apples. There is two totally different applications here.

You Te
07-09-2004, 09:58 PM
And once again Guru takes the bait.
With a 4 barrel carb and duel exahaust with 15% over Guru can really get lost. Just a swinging.
You Te

Tom Brown
07-09-2004, 10:11 PM
LMAO!
He can call his pappy to throw his bail! :D :D :D :D :D
You are one funny mo-fo, UT. :D

Jetboatguru
07-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Yep took the bait again Uncle Chin Nuts. You just keep a mouthful of my nuts while I go out and enjoy the day in my Trailer Queen. Spent the last weekend on the delta with it. Ummm, when was the last time you had your garage queen out? Thats what I thought. Haters suck Uncle Chin nuts!

You Te
07-10-2004, 07:08 AM
Good morning Mr. Scarlata I hope you had a good night sleep or would that be a good night sheep?
I'm so happy you get to go boating all the time it must be wonderful.
So what swimming pool are you going to terrorize Tony?
Watch out for the swimmers wake, as it can play havoc with flat bottoms.
You know Guru, I take the boat out, I just don't boast about it.
You Te

Jetboatguru
07-10-2004, 07:23 AM
You dont boast about it or you don't want to admit it?
Top of the morning to you too Unkie Tony. I am gonna go out the Delta which as you may know has 1000 of miles of waterways. It comes complete with ships and tugboats. I have seen Kevin Kraft out there prowling around a few times.
Tom, you want no part of JohnwithJm on or off the bottle. He has a bonifed 8.50 boat off the bottle and that might be a little more than you can handle with your imaginary boat. Yes it is a raceboat but when it is at the river it is a lake boat. I will be at Big River for the freeboard Challenge deal in October. Any chance of you showing up for some fun?

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Tom, you want no part of JohnwithJm on or off the bottle.
I'd love to race John. I don't just race guys I think I can beat. It's not about ego when you're driving a 70s Glastron. :D
I would run with a guy who has a JATO tube up his ass. I'd give him quite a bit of room, though. I've heard those things are hard to control without years of practice and exercise. I'm sure a man like yourself could handle one one with ease.

Johnwithjm
07-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I am not hard to find. Tom show up and we can race or just have a beer. It is all good.

Johnwithjm
07-10-2004, 09:49 AM
You dont boast about it or you don't want to admit it?
Top of the morning to you too Unkie Tony. I am gonna go out the Delta which as you may know has 1000 of miles of waterways. It comes complete with ships and tugboats. I have seen Kevin Kraft out there prowling around a few times.
Tom, you want no part of JohnwithJm on or off the bottle. He has a bonifed 8.50 boat off the bottle and that might be a little more than you can handle with your imaginary boat. Yes it is a raceboat but when it is at the river it is a lake boat. I will be at Big River for the freeboard Challenge deal in October. Any chance of you showing up for some fun? Well Unkie sounds like you just got called out. Here is your chance to beat up on all us big block guys. Will unkie show? Stay tuned as the prop turns;)

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I am not hard to find. Tom show up and we can race or just have a beer. It is all good.
Be careful what you wish for... :D
Actually, I'd really like to see your shop too. Next time I come down there I will try to make a point of stopping by Inland Ultra. Perhaps I can talk you into letting me post a photo-tour like I did at Rex. :)
Hey... when we have that beer... you'll have pants on... won't you? http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/huh.gif
:D

Johnwithjm
07-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Be careful what you wish for... :D
Actually, I'd really like to see your shop too. Next time I come down there I will try to make a point of stopping by Inland Ultra. Perhaps I can talk you into letting me post a photo-tour like I did at Rex. :)
Hey... when we have that beer... you'll have pants on... won't you? http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/huh.gif
:D Yes Tom pants on. Stop by anytime

You Te
07-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Howdy Guru, you 2 John.
Interesting, 8.50........ that's all very nice, but not very gooooooooood.
Maybe I'll show if I don't have a race somewhere else that week-end.
sound familiar Guru?
You Te

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Aren't the pontoon boat time trials that weekend, You Te?

You Te
07-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Tom, I think you're right, I hear the JATO bottle is catching on.
Some of the BB guys are leaving their boats at home and just taking the bottle.
Bend over I'll drive has a whole new meaning.:D :D :D
You Te

O.B eddie
07-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Tom, I think you're right, I hear the JATO bottle is catching on.
Some of the BB guys are leaving their boats at home and just taking the bottle.
Bend over I'll drive has a whole new meaning.:D :D :D
You Te Ya know I am thinkin Yo T may possibly be hoof hearted, or maybe one of the nuts or could it be mr. guru his self???????????????????????????????????? That would be somethin would'nt it, I guess there is something to be said, at least he is not swingin off his own sack?????? Or is he:confused: :p :p :D

Johnwithjm
07-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Howdy Guru, you 2 John.
Interesting, 8.50........ that's all very nice, but not very gooooooooood.
Maybe I'll show if I don't have a race somewhere else that week-end.
sound familiar Guru?
You Te Come on Unkie you know you will never show. There is a fishing derby almost every weekend. That 8.50 number is way off.

CrazyHippy
07-13-2004, 10:39 AM
I thought we were talking about fishing all along???
BJH:confused:

Kim Hanson
07-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Guru, you gay? Ob eddie is looking for your # bitch.........( . )( . ).....:rolleyes:

Bird Percher
07-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Guru, you gay? Ob eddie is looking for your # bitch.........( . )( . ).....:rolleyes:
Calling Guru a bitch might not be the best of your interest you dumbass. Why dont you take your brain out and play catch with it.

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Bird Percher
Calling Guru a bitch might not be the best of your interest you dumbass. Why dont you take your brain out and play catch with it.
BbbwWHhhhaaaaaa, go boating without your boat! All you need is the ancor.........( . )( . )......:D

lucky
07-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Bird Percher
Calling Guru a bitch might not be the best of your interest you dumbass. Why dont you take your brain out and play catch with it. flappin your beak --- get off the perch and go cuddle some big hairy white eggs . :D looks like your feathers are fuffled - what type of birds you pearch - pink flamingos ? while sippin on guru cream punch ? lmao :eek: :D :p

MAXIMUS
07-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Did you say.... Cream punch???? :confused: :eek: :D LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will give hater a laugh or two!

lucky
07-15-2004, 12:47 PM
who know's may be he is into " white russian fizz " :eek: :wink:

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by lucky
who know's may be he is into " white russian fizz " :eek: :wink:
I Hope, better than the " Frozen Canadian Slushie " :D :p ;)

V-DRIVES RULE
07-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Ok ive had enough of you 2 stroke whack'in can kick everybodys ass bullshit you are all full of shit!!! Who is this guy YU-T what a homo he aint shit! all talk weed whackin no boat spends all his time on these boards garage gay clamp on wanabe!! all the time us v drivers are hangin out you BOYS aint around cause your hiding in the CLOSET!! always here about this BBSP sounds more like the rainbow warriors convention to me. i see all the fast guys vdrives on these boards all i here in this forum is STROKIN EACH OTHERS WHACKERS!! and that picture of that birdsnest whacker on the juice you have to keep it covered cause thats the UGLIEST MOTOR ive ever seen! and i cant wait till all 2 strokes are outlawed like my neigbors gardners stinkin up the place!

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
Ok ive had enough of you 2 stroke whack'in can kick everybodys ass bullshit you are all full of shit!!! Who is this guy YU-T what a homo he aint shit! all talk weed whackin no boat spends all his time on these boards garage gay clamp on wanabe!! all the time us v drivers are hangin out you BOYS aint around cause your hiding in the CLOSET!! always here about this BBSP sounds more like the rainbow warriors convention to me. i see all the fast guys vdrives on these boards all i here in this forum is STROKIN EACH OTHERS WHACKERS!! and that picture of that birdsnest whacker on the juice you have to keep it covered cause thats the UGLIEST MOTOR ive ever seen! and i cant wait till all 2 strokes are outlawed like my neigbors gardners stinkin up the place!
Well I be damned, the Richard Simmons Course is out early and hes try to talk some smack. The last I read there was no talk about dicks now. I bet thats why you are here right, no gay ****s here. So shut that cock holster up son...You don't have to have a pretty motor for it to go fast, do tell rainbow boy. How many colors is your boat, don't tell me 5 :D :rolleyes: ......( . )( . ).....I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant:p

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Sorry about the previous post boys. Im starting a new boating club here in laguna bch. been asking around about what kind of boats are real cool for our group and we have chosen outboards because there so femanine looking. The motor hanging off the back makes a statement Big, hard ,bad boat driver aboard and it has a nice sound kinda like a COCKtail blender. and mercury is already flying rainbow colors! we wanted to know if it was alright to use the LOGO=BBSP except it would say BIG BONER SPANKER'S PARTAY!! LOL LMAO!!! thats about right!! all i know is ive been hang'in around the fast guys a long time and you guys have nuth'in for them so PUT UP OR SHUT YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSES are real tired U-T AKA butt boy to hanson bla bla bla writing storys about trailer bunks you guys are are SO WEAK! BE WAIT'IN FOR YA IF YOU DARE TO SHOW AT BIG RIVER in oct. I heard there is a bunch of fast boats going drags, circles, marathon all ready to set the record straight u-t can come out of the CLOSET you think ? one last chance to show everybody you guys are full of SHIT!! were taking bets i say you dont show?

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Sorry about the previous post boys. Im starting a new boating club here in laguna bch. been asking around about what kind of boats are real cool for our group and we have chosen outboards because there so femanine looking. The motor hanging off the back makes a statement Big, hard ,bad boat driver aboard and it has a nice sound kinda like a COCKtail blender. and mercury is already flying rainbow colors! we wanted to know if it was alright to use the LOGO=BBSP except it would say BIG BONER SPANKER'S PARTAY!! LOL LMAO!!! thats about right!! all i know is ive been hang'in around the fast guys a long time and you guys have nuth'in for them so PUT UP OR SHUT YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSES are real tired U-T AKA butt boy to hanson bla bla bla writing storys about trailer bunks you guys are are SO WEAK! BE WAIT'IN FOR YA IF YOU DARE TO SHOW AT BIG RIVER in oct. I heard there is a bunch of fast boats going drags, circles, marathon all ready to set the record straight u-t can come out of the CLOSET you think ? one last chance to show everybody you guys are full of SHIT!! were taking bets i say you dont show?
Hey squid did somebody piss in your cheerios???:idea:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 08:19 AM
Maximus ive been siting back watching this spewing about outboards and i cant take it anymore i hang around the v drivers and have owned one for 30 years. these guys are fast and use there boats and take long cruises last april we took 20 vdrives from needles to topock half of them would have SPANKED those non bbsp boys so im real tired about hearing U-T'S BULLSHIT! until he shows somthing shut the F**ck-up all the years i have spent hanging around v drives not once did a whacker show up? they know the outcome OUT!!

lucky
07-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Boy he jumped right in the shitz pile huh !:) Ok i'm tired of all the paddle pushers looking at my penis - all you homo phobic bastards need to turn of "queer eye " and go work on your Power boats - - I'f your gay - , your gay - - I WILL NOT HOLD ANYTHING AGAINST YOU - but i will hold it against your sister ... so enough with all this gay shit - please move the "charmin " from your orfice - we can't hear you :eek: :eek: :D ;) :eek!:

lucky
07-16-2004, 08:35 AM
ahhhhh bench racing at it's finest :D :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 08:36 AM
Got a new reality show : QUEER EYE FOR THE OUTBOARD GUY todays episode is at U-T's house redecorating his garage!!

lucky
07-16-2004, 08:38 AM
that's right - he's the gas man .... c-mon :confused: :smilespi: :argue:

lucky
07-16-2004, 08:39 AM
Got a new reality show : QUEER EYE FOR THE OUTBOARD GUY todays episode is at U-T's house redecorating his garage!!
his favorite color is mercury black - nitrous blue - just a friendly tip ... :D :D :cool:

uclahater
07-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the Laugh:D :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 08:44 AM
RED YELLOW GREEN rainbow bring it to big river in OCT.

lucky
07-16-2004, 08:53 AM
kinda resembles his v drive - kimmy post a pic of your " gay " v drive - - and i'll post a pic of my turd burgerlar brown v drive - :eek: :D that is blown up in the gay-rageee

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 08:59 AM
I know Im not full of shit, I use my boats! Not for short little blasts though, so don't hate me cause my boats hate to be on trailers :p :D Its starting to smell nasty in here......( . )( . )....Go gargle or something :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0520-med.JPG

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 09:05 AM
RED YELLOW GREEN rainbow bring it to big river in OCT.
You where close with the colors, but the rivers suck clown...I use lakes........( . )( . ).......http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72kimfloating.JPG This bitch is slow :D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 09:07 AM
I know Im not full of shit, I use my boats! Not for short little blasts though, so don't hate me cause my boats hate to be on trailers :p :D Its starting to smell nasty in here......( . )( . )....Go gargle or something :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0520-med.JPG Wow thats pretty look at that rain bow behind the boat

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 09:23 AM
AND HERE'S MINE I PUT THE OIL IN THE CRANKCASE NOT IN THE GAS!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167dads_POTY-med.bmp

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 09:31 AM
AND HERE'S MINE I PUT THE OIL IN THE CRANKCASE NOT IN THE GAS!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167dads_POTY-med.bmp
I like it, cool looking boat. I love to yank everybodys chain and I have one that I just put gas into also, once I can GPS it I will see if its slow or medium on speed.....( . )( . )......

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Maximus ive been siting back watching this spewing about outboards and i cant take it anymore i hang around the v drivers and have owned one for 30 years. these guys are fast and use there boats and take long cruises last april we took 20 vdrives from needles to topock half of them would have SPANKED those non bbsp boys so im real tired about hearing U-T'S BULLSHIT! until he shows somthing shut the F**ck-up all the years i have spent hanging around v drives not once did a whacker show up? they know the outcome OUT!!
WTF??? LOL I think you need to step back & either rub one out or eat some key lime pie! (my favorite) You are way to angry here... this is just for passing time & talking as much smack as possible!:D You need to remember that U.T. is not all there & his alter ego posts under the name Kim...;) This will help you understand things a little better from now on!:) You and hater might want to p.m. each other for a hug or some shit like that???:confused: :)

CrazyHippy
07-16-2004, 01:56 PM
The sunday that all of those V-drives were supposed to be in Needles, I launched in Havasu @ site 6, went up to speed alley for a while, went to the sandbar for a while, Got gas @ needles Marina, had lunch at the AVI, and cruised back to site 6. I was looking for the v-drives, because i wanted to have some fun. How many were on the water??
I saw ZERO!! there was a white Jet w/ a really nice tunnel ram motor on the beach just upriver from the Marina, but no v-drives:( Probably should have looked in the parking lots i guess;)
Hmm, i tried to find a v-drive get together, but i didn't have the trailer, so i wouldn't have felt welcome.
BJH:p

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
WTF??? LOL I think you need to step back & either rub one out or eat some key lime pie! (my favorite) You are way to angry here... this is just for passing time & talking as much smack as possible!:D You need to remember that U.T. is not all there & his alter ego posts under the name Kim...;) This will help you understand things a little better from now on!:) You and hater might want to p.m. each other for a hug or some shit like that???:confused: :)
You do kill me Maxi, I just allways assume they know we are just ****ing around to a point. Sometimes it gets heated up, but V-Drive Rules.BBwwwHHaaAAaaaaaa, he is just boredom at its best!I love to get people worked up, makes me realize..""OB's are like an 21-year-old girl with the big BOOBS. You know it's wrong
but you can't keep away from her".......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 02:27 PM
The sunday that all of those V-drives were supposed to be in Needles, I launched in Havasu @ site 6, went up to speed alley for a while, went to the sandbar for a while, Got gas @ needles Marina, had lunch at the AVI, and cruised back to site 6. I was looking for the v-drives, because i wanted to have some fun. How many were on the water??
I saw ZERO!! there was a white Jet w/ a really nice tunnel ram motor on the beach just upriver from the Marina, but no v-drives:( Probably should have looked in the parking lots i guess;)
Hmm, i tried to find a v-drive get together, but i didn't have the trailer, so i wouldn't have felt welcome.
Next time just pull it behind you, shit don't you know anything :D .......Never leave the launch without it .......( . )( . )....;)

uclahater
07-16-2004, 02:45 PM
:) :pigfly: :sleeping:

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 02:47 PM
I wish who ever the fug is in charge here would fix the damn PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :frown:

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 02:47 PM
All the other sites have pigs that work!!!:devil:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:06 PM
All the other sites have pigs that work!!!:devil: :pigfly: Whats the problem with the pig :D

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:09 PM
:pigfly: Whats the problem with the pig :D
I know how to do it :p :pigfly:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:14 PM
I know how to do it :p :pigfly:
Those pigs are looking for the trailer :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72pig_flying.gif:p

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:16 PM
All the other sites have pigs that work!!!:devil:
uclhater is working :D .....( . )( . )....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72pig_flying.gif pumping hard by the looks of it :D ;)

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 03:27 PM
BJH:p GEE we were all there from sat to sat still no whackers 50 vdrivers you must be BLIND or in the wrong place you mistook the topock bridge for needles bridge cause you know you would have got'in SPANKED!!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:33 PM
GEE we were all there from sat to sat still no whackers 50 vdrivers you must be BLIND or in the wrong place you mistook the topock bridge for needles bridge cause you know you would have got'in SPANKED!!!
Holy shit, you can hide 50 boats behind a bridge ! I see, hide and seek right........( . )( . )......Grow up and float for **** sakes.:p

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Crazzy, careful..they want to spank you, I don't know which way butt stay away :D .......( . )( . )......

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 03:42 PM
uclhater is working :D .....( . )( . )....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72pig_flying.gif pumping hard by the looks of it :D ;)
That looks like an imported pig???:mad:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Wheres U-T king of the bullshit around here i want to see how many times he can say trailer queens from the KING QUEEN himself !!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:51 PM
That looks like an imported pig???:mad:
Right from Comton, spews alot so watch out for smeg flying:D ....( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Wheres U-T king of the bullshit around here i want to see how many times he can say trailer queens from the KING QUEEN himself !!
I don't know where he is, but will I do? You think mine looks slow.....look at your picture dude, that thing looks antique..what the **** is it? Or are you in the same picture as me? Who ****ing knows...You want to hear Trailer Queen..you don't have it son:p .......( . )( . )....I bored, cmon back.....:p

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Kimmy -Baby or U-T whateva my boat is a 73 poty 400c.i. blown small block she holds her own thank you! and holds alota gas well be at big river you know the place you guys wont show up to! runnin hard all day sure would like to see all the real fast CLAMP-ONS SHOW? to carry us thru winter talking about the punishment the v-drive put on the margarita BLENDERS Kimmy - Baby!!

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Dude we havent even gotten started back on the jet scene...:D I got a whole library of shit to sling your way amigo!!!:rolleyes:

uclahater
07-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Dude we havent even gotten started back on the jet scene...:D I got a whole library of shit to sling your way amigo!!!:rolleyes:
Is your name You Te or are you just Hanging from his nutts in confusion again:confused:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Kimmy -Baby or U-T whateva my boat is a 73 poty 400c.i. blown small block she holds her own thank you! and holds alota gas well be at big river you know the place you guys wont show up to! runnin hard all day sure would like to see all the real fast CLAMP-ONS SHOW? to carry us thru winter talking about the punishment the v-drive put on the margarita BLENDERS Kimmy - Baby!!
I had to stop laughing first, sorry ! I think that 400 couldn't hold the beach, let alone a Whacker. I have to drive too far to hand you your ass and I wouldn't waste my time with you chump.
Lets lift that thing in the air and we can do pints bitch, I would say stop now, my ****ing V-Drive can kick you ass!..Back to the bleachers son :rolleyes: ......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Is your name You Te or are you just Hanging from his nutts in confusion again:confused:
How did you get off Guru's nutts, I thought you had velcro to the chin :D .........( . )( . ).....:p

You Te
07-16-2004, 04:33 PM
That's a real fine boat you have there.:D :D :D
I think you're right, I have no chance in a drag race against you.:D :D :D BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
So does this mean you are going to attend BBSP and show me how fast your boat is.:D :D :D
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:41 PM
How's it going buddy, they don't want to talk..trying to find the trailers :D I guess...Whats up with the new one? Ripper or what?......I'm back to trolling.......:D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Hey everybody its U-T callin everybody to come to the bbsp cause hes skeered to venture to far from his garage and kimmy thats a cute name! a properly built v-drive can run of course you would 'nt know about that you just pull that clamp on out of a box and tighten the c clamps and then stink up the whole marina ideling out to hide somewhere!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey everybody its U-T callin everybody to come to the bbsp cause hes skeered to venture to far from his garage and kimmy thats a cute name! a properly built v-drive can run of course you would 'nt know about that you just pull that clamp on out of a box and tighten the c clamps and then stink up the whole marina ideling out to hide somewhere!!
I seem to be in the same arena , glad you like my name also. Your V-Drive, paddle boat can beat that stuff. Learn about " OB's " first before spitting out shit . Little one bolt's on Pinky, Big Blocks just like those so call Big Blocks...You growing up soon, get to know what the **** you are talking about and maybe I will waste my time some more...Funny to think ..you will be the sorry ass smelling it! I have to go take a pee, see you in abit ..Please, you kill me with your fast boat:D :D

You Te
07-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey Kim,
I'm doing fine, the Mirage is sweet. How have you been?
VDR,
Leave everybody out of this, are you telling me you can beat me in a drag race?
So you can hold lots of fuel and run a long distance, then by all means BBSP is the place for you.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 05:27 PM
I think you need to learn about a properly set up v-drive before spewing the whacker bullshit if you knew anything about v-drives which is apparent that you dont thats why you own a whacker it was built by a guy named poty that boat ran the catalina ski race and the engine is an ex winston cup motor so now WHAT CHUMP!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey Kim,
I'm doing fine, the Mirage is sweet. How have you been?
VDR,
Leave everybody out of this, are you telling me you can beat me in a drag race?
So you can hold lots of fuel and run a long distance, then by all means BBSP is the place for you.
You Te
Good too hear Tony, going back to the clown act...Later:D

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 06:14 PM
I think you need to learn about a properly set up v-drive before spewing the whacker bullshit if you knew anything about v-drives which is apparent that you dont thats why you own a whacker it was built by a guy named poty that boat ran the catalina ski race and the engine is an ex winston cup motor so now WHAT CHUMP!!
You talking to me? I will bring out the " oar's ", ancor and we will sink that useless piece of crap...right to "poty heaven ".......You got something else son.
That ****ing thing couldn't drive it's way away from the shore..I feel sorry that someone told ya that. If its fast in your eyes, let her buck son. I don't want to hear ..cool..Flapping yaps don't work for me.. I do love the entertainment though, sure beats smacking the ****ing misquitios.......( . )( . )....

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 06:18 PM
I will be back in a bit, type faster......( . )( . )...slow as your boat son !:D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 06:19 PM
You have really shown you dont know shit about boats you own a 50mph v drive which is embaressing and a 75 80mph whacker big ****ing deal you dont know shit and it shows wheres the garage QUEEN AT?

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 06:41 PM
You have really shown you dont know shit about boats you own a 50mph v drive which is embaressing and a 75 80mph whacker big ****ing deal you dont know shit and it shows wheres the garage QUEEN AT?
Don't compare me to your boat ,55 isn't much dude! 80 is my cruising speed....you can keep up with that shit, guess what though, you do know about shit....you own a " tug Boat " and I bet it knows the way to the bridge...or would that be the trailer son?..........( . )( . )....:rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 07:10 PM
I guess where your at 65 is fast because theres nothing fast so your the king up there down here your bringing up the rear son!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 07:26 PM
I guess where your at 65 is fast because theres nothing fast so your the king up there down here your bringing up the rear son!!
At 100 mph is fast, below that..shut the **** up......I never bring up the rear...you can hope and pray...stick with those slow V-Drive guys :p They will ride you like a corner store pony, spank your ass if you want it :D
You suck at 100 mph. son, head to the " Jet Section "....( . )( . ).....PLEASE...YOU ****ING BORE ME ! Thank you kindly, Kimmy! You ****ing cracker!

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Stay up north where you belong waiting for the snow to melt with all the slow ass boats like yours. Stay away from a real v-drive you might scare yourself!!!!!!!!!!

You Te
07-16-2004, 09:20 PM
VDR,
Gee, the Catalina ski race, a 26 mile drag race. Ex Winston Cup motor, what a nice way of saying it's a has been just like your tub.
So now WHAT CHUMP, I'll tell you what CHIMP, bring that monkey wagon of yours to BBSP and I'll show you what a properly set up Wacker can do.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2004, 09:32 PM
...stick with those slow V-Drive guys :p
Kim,
I know I sent you a tape of some pretty quick v-drive lake boats...
for you to be talking like this, your outboard must be one bad mofo!!!!!! :D
Jerry

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2004, 09:34 PM
This one made me laugh pretty good!!:D :D :D
Jerry

BILLY.B
07-17-2004, 06:00 AM
AND HERE'S MINE I PUT THE OIL IN THE CRANKCASE NOT IN THE GAS!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167dads_POTY-med.bmp Nice looking boat VDR. But if i'm not mistaken that's you-te's boat further down the shore???. Didn't know you two hung out :( . Tell me he' just showed up and tried to be cool. :D :D

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Stay up north where you belong waiting for the snow to melt with all the slow ass boats like yours. Stay away from a real v-drive you might scare yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Sure thing Mr. Cracker :rolleyes: Im off to the Ski-Doo races today :D .......( . )( . ).....They say my v-drive should bite hard, what do you think cracker:confused:

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Kim,
I know I sent you a tape of some pretty quick v-drive lake boats...
for you to be talking like this, your outboard must be one bad mofo!!!!!! :D
Jerry
It moves along really nice, Im just having some fun with this dumbass thats all. Okay, someone has too! :D ......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
This one made me laugh pretty good!!:D :D :D
Jerry
All of them are checking his oil today...........( . )( . ).....:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72queerGreg_copy-med.jpg

dossangers
07-17-2004, 07:34 AM
lost my trane of thought with all this BULLSHIT about these outboards Kim you really dont know shit we will all be at big river in oct matter of fact a call out to all you closet outboards show up and settle this Im bringing my trailer with a boat on it!! is that a v-drive without a trailer ???http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167CFW_FATHERSDAY_020-med.jpg

You Te
07-17-2004, 07:36 AM
Of course BB that's my boat in the back. Maybe someday I can be cool like you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-17-2004, 07:53 AM
It moves along really nice, Im just having some fun with this dumbass thats all. Okay, someone has too! :D ......( . )( . )...... VDV if he passes a ferry boat i mean FAIRY BOAT[U-T] he thinks hes moving he bought one of those speedos that about 50 mph to fast, hey guys i went a hundred today!!! kimmy whats a cracker im BLACK!

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
lost my trane of thought with all this BULLSHIT about these outboards Kim you really dont know shit we will all be at big river in oct matter of fact a call out to all you closet outboards show up and settle this Im bringing my trailer with a boat on it!! is that a v-drive without a trailer ???http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167CFW_FATHERSDAY_020-med.jpg
This is Bench Racing at its finest, cool boat! I bet it miss's its trailer though :D .........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 10:03 AM
VDV if he passes a ferry boat i mean FAIRY BOAT[U-T] he thinks hes moving he bought one of those speedos that about 50 mph to fast, hey guys i went a hundred today!!! kimmy whats a cracker im BLACK!
Im a cracker dumbass and you should use GPS its way better.........( . )( . )......:cool:

You Te
07-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Ah yes the Dossangers Trailer Queen. Bring it to Big River, we always get together so are trailers are close. That's such a quite ride.
Hey VDR,
Were you on the Fairy boat when to O/B passed?
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Ah yes the Dossangers Trailer Queen. Bring it to Big River, we always get together so are trailers are close. That's such a quite ride.
Hey VDR,
Were you on the Fairy boat when to O/B passed?
You Te
With grammar this bad, I hope (for your sake) your drinking.:D
Why don't you show up at FC2 and see just how much of a trailer queen Dos is.:cool:
Jerry

You Te
07-17-2004, 09:50 PM
VDV,
If it's grammer you desire I suggest you visit www. grammer.com, this is a boating forum.
Why do you talk about how fast other peoples boats are, does this mean your flat is a turd?
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 10:46 PM
VDV,
Why do you talk about how fast other peoples boats are, does this mean your flat is a turd?
You Te
Ya its a turd, but I'll be runnin it all day up and down the river. ;) LMAO
Go ahead say it "your impressed" do I need to post your quote??
Jerry

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 10:28 AM
I just found U-t's family album!! U-T'S greatest hits Dat dare v drive dont run as fast as my briggs and stratten ya all jus a bunh a trailer girlies dar' dar' dar!!!http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002KEL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 10:29 AM
You Te,
I just came back in from cutting the grass.
My lawnmower has a state of the art outboard starter on it...you pull the little string and it bibits to life.
Doesn't that get tireing having to run to the back of the boat starting it all day long?? Or can you reach the string from your drivers seat. BWAHHHAAHAHAHAH! :D :D :D
R1:)

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 10:33 AM
You Te,
I just came back in from cutting the grass.
My lawnmower has a state of the art outboard starter on it...you pull the little string and it bibits to life.
Doesn't that get tireing having to run to the back of the boat starting it all day long?? Or can you reach the string from your drivers seat. BWAHHHAAHAHAHAH! :D :D :D
R1:)
Next time out on the Water big guy, look for a V6 or if you are really pumped up a V8 ask them if you can pull start it! Let me know how long it took :D ........( . )( . )......:p

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Next time out on the Water big guy, look for a V6 or if you are really pumped up a V8 ask them if you can pull start it! Let me know how long it took :D ........( . )( . )......:p
I don't even like stating my lawnmower, why would I want to do that???
RC:)

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 10:42 AM
I don't even like stating my lawnmower, why would I want to do that???
The comment on going to the back of the boat to start it :D ........( . )( . ).......Show us all how you would do it and I will keep a pull rope with me, I know I can't pull one of those over. :D ;)

You Te
07-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Kim,
I think roman wants to pull on something about the size of a string.
VDR,
I'll bet you squeal like a pig everytime you race a Wacker.:D :D :D
You Te

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 03:07 PM
If I did, from what Kim says you would qualify, but no thanks.:eek:
Stick to your own kind, and remember...Birds of a feather pull together! Bwahahahaha!:D :D :D
R1:p

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 03:14 PM
If I did, from what Kim says you would qualify, but no thanks.:eek:
Stick to your own kind, and remember...Birds of a feather pull together! Bwahahahaha!:D :D :D
R1:p
Im not going to sit by and watch you guys gang up on a fellow Out Boarder, Birds of a feather all flock together...just the fast one in this case :D :D ..........( . )( . )......

CrazyHippy
07-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Go polish something

You Te
07-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Thanks Kim,
but you know how easy it is to slap around these flat bottom guys.BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
They got nothing.
You Te

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks Kim,
but you know how easy it is to slap around these flat bottom guys.BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
They got nothing.
You Te
Its true, we all have string envy!!!!BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH:D :D
RC:D

CrazyHippy
07-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Nothing to pull on... just places to stick things....
BJH:eek: :p :D

You Te
07-20-2004, 08:19 AM
New flash! roman rents to Nips at Bass Lake.
Gee officer, I rented my 1000 hp flat bottom to what seemed to be a very nice group of Japanese business men, they took my tub out and painted a bunch of zero's all over it.
They raced a few wackers and got their ass kicked so they strated ramming everything in sight.
And now officer I think I need to go see a proctolgist.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 08:48 AM
They were laughing so hard at you guys that they forgot to hit the gas!!!! "fatherson those guys look like girlie men driving those funny boats with engine hanging off back" GRASSHOPPER:those look like viet cong boats i used to shoot at on the meycong delta! they take datsun engines and tie them on back of boat thats why they have water buffalo all work trucks have no engines!!!!

Roman 1
07-20-2004, 08:55 AM
New flash! roman rents to Nips at Bass Lake.
Gee officer, I rented my 1000 hp flat bottom to what seemed to be a very nice group of Japanese business men, they took my tub out and painted a bunch of zero's all over it.
They raced a few wackers and got their ass kicked so they strated ramming everything in sight.
And now officer I think I need to go see a proctolgist.
You Te
No, wasn't me...I was invited out to lake X. Mercury wanted to see if they could use my lawn mower starter on the next generation Optimax.
For a kung fu guy, your sure hard on the nips.:eek: Wheres your honor sensei?? LMAO:D :D :D
RWon again!:cool:

lucky
07-20-2004, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
[B]They were laughing FROM THE SMELL OF NOX , THAT THEY STARTED SEEING - FUNNY LIL NIJA'S IN MERCS - -- TALK ABOUT A RUSH .... :eek: :D COFUSIA SAY MAN WHOM FLY FLATTY - ONLY FLY FOR SHORT TIME - AND GOOD WITH FLAT WOODN STICK !LMAO
UT - THESE GUYS ARE STREET RAC'N AGAIN -- NOT BENCH -
MY FLAT WAS FASTEST THE FUEL DOCK --- LMAO - SO I'LL RACE ALL MY WACKER FRIENDS TO THE UNOCAL - CO'MON

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 11:22 AM
LUCKY YOUR SWING'IN ON U-T'S NUTS AGAIN ? UH HUH!!

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
[B]They were laughing FROM THE SMELL OF NOX , THAT THEY STARTED SEEING - FUNNY LIL NIJA'S IN MERCS - -- TALK ABOUT A RUSH .... :eek: :D COFUSIA SAY MAN WHOM FLY FLATTY - ONLY FLY FOR SHORT TIME - AND GOOD WITH FLAT WOODN STICK !LMAO
UT - THESE GUYS ARE STREET RAC'N AGAIN -- NOT BENCH -
MY FLAT WAS FASTEST THE FUEL DOCK --- LMAO - SO I'LL RACE ALL MY WACKER FRIENDS TO THE UNOCAL - CO'MON
I will win the first one, its only a block from my house :D Next leg, I will be dry before you are so I win :D ;) .........( . )( . ).....

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 12:06 PM
AND THE BEAT GOES ON !!!!

lucky
07-20-2004, 12:27 PM
LUCKY YOUR SWING'IN ON U-T'S NUTS AGAIN ? UH HUH!! THE BARNEY CREW , WE HAVE BIG ENOUGH BALLS TO BOUCNE ON ON OUR OWN ... OUCH - BOUNCE OUCH - BOUNCE - BUHAHAHA - WHAT UP NO NUTS :eek: :D I'LL CASH'UE LATER ... BUHAHAHAHA

You Te
07-20-2004, 05:45 PM
VDR,
They hit the gas, however, not much happened (what a surprise) so the Nips started yelling ......BONSAI ..............BONSAI. Yep, they started raming everything in sight, except the wackers, they could not catch them. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Roman,
Lake X is testing 4 stroke outboards at this time, once again you are wrong.
Kung Fu, I don't eat Japanese food. :D :D
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 06:21 PM
AND U-T BEATS HIS MEAT!!!

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 07:48 PM
AND U-T BEATS HIS MEAT!!!
So you want to be called meat now, V-Drives don't rule either..except at taking on water, hands down :cool:
I was out tonight in her and it was the first time it ever took a left hand turn that fast...all by itself, I will never come off the gas that fast again :eek: Even from shore the people told my wife " boy that boat turns fast "...Its a ****ing flat bottom, it shouldn't do that. I was going north and then it was going south..........( . )( . )....Don't ya like the seats, dingle balls flew off after that ride
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0570-med.JPG

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 07:52 PM
1 For the V-Drives, I kick this things ass..He was trolling and all but, I showed him loud :D .........( . )( . ).......http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0573-med.JPG

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:00 PM
1 For the V-Drives, I kick this things ass..He was trolling and all but, I showed him loud :D .........( . )( . ).......http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0573-med.JPG
I new somebody would finally hand UT his Ass:) , But I never new it would be KIMMY:D :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 08:07 PM
I new somebody would finally hand UT his Ass:) , But I never new it would be KIMMY:D :cool:
It wasn't UT...maybe his Great Great Grand dad :D , scared him right up the beach ( he thought I was going to ram him ) :eek: ............( . )( . ).....I find it funny though, I fire it up and go for some rips and come back to a gallery, asking all kinds of questions.
I do Love Loud Boats, my other one is the same way! Except I get kicked off Lakes with the whacker, not the V-Drive :D

You Te
07-21-2004, 06:33 AM
VDR,
You worry about your meat, I'll just beat you ex Winston cup turd boat.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 07:45 AM
U-T just took a GIANT DUMP and you came to mind. on how much shit you are full of!!

lucky
07-21-2004, 08:23 AM
shop --
well during this motta rebuild time - i decided to make my boat go faster - so I had it stroked -
i went from 32 Pid paddle to a 36' Pid gaurteeed to excell me another 5" per revulotion

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 08:36 AM
lUCKY post a PIC. of your TUBB so we can pick it APART!!!

CrazyHippy
07-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Ah yes winston cup motors.... I could be wrong but dont the y run 13-14:1 compression?? That would be IDEAL to strap a big blower on.....
ANd if you took it apart and changed the pistons, it's no longer a winston cup motor. It's pieces of a winston cup motor.
BJH

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Ah yes winston cup motors.... I could be wrong but dont the y run 13-14:1 compression?? That would be IDEAL to strap a big blower on.....
ANd if you took it apart and changed the pistons, it's no longer a winston cup motor. It's pieces of a winston cup motor.
BJH HIPPY HIPPY HIPPY just because the pistons are changed dosnt make any less of a cup motor very trick heads you know bullet proof to RUN your ASS all the way to the dam and back!!! oh i forgot you only boat when there are no v-drives AROUND!!!!!!!!!

lucky
07-21-2004, 10:55 AM
lUCKY post a PIC. of your TUBB so we can pick it APART!!! next - for your viewing pleasure ... lost a cam - found lotsa metal :D

lucky
07-21-2004, 11:00 AM
this was my two year prodject - jets are just easier ..lmoa - drive has been a four year prodject - dam ex wives -- ohh and if you put sails on mine - can you make them a nice black - - i 'm not shy - i'll take your sister out in public :D don't get testi were hav'n fun son ...

lucky
07-21-2004, 11:28 AM
lUCKY post a PIC. of your TUBB so we can pick it APART!!! next - for your viewing pleasure ... lost a cam - found lotsa metal :D

lucky
07-21-2004, 11:55 AM
HIPPY HIPPY HIPPY just because the pistons are changed dosnt make any less of a cup motor very trick heads you know bullet proof to RUN your ASS all the way to the dam and back!!! oh i forgot you only boat when there are no v-drives AROUND!!!!!!!!! I'T ONLY A 100 YARD DASH .. BUHAHAHAHAAH LMAO :D

CrazyHippy
07-21-2004, 11:56 AM
HIPPY HIPPY HIPPY just because the pistons are changed dosnt make any less of a cup motor very trick heads you know bullet proof to RUN your ASS all the way to the dam and back!!! oh i forgot you only boat when there are no v-drives AROUND!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, heads that are designed to work with a specific intake, restrictor plate, and carb.
You strapping a blower to it couldn't have altered the flow characteristics now could it???:p
So now you have an ex winston cup block, crank, rods, and some really mismatched heads... wow!
And you are right, no v-drives boat where i boat, it's called the lake.
BJH:D :eek:

CrazyHippy
07-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot the top end of the motor.
the winston cup cam, designed to move a NA 3500 lb car at a sustained high speed. Just what you want in a supercharged boat. And the valves, springs, pushrods, etc. I'm not sure but i believe that the winston cup motors are solid lifter, so you must get lots of boating in between valves adjusts. Can you make it to the dam and back on one adjust?? or should we have a rest spot so you can do it on the water??:D
You have taken a very specific motor, and asked it to do something else, and expect me to be impressed for some reason.
Was it a long track motor or a short track motor??
BJ(car motors belong in cars)H

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 12:08 PM
you dont know what cam im using or how i set it up stick to your 2 stroke SMUG POTS!!

lucky
07-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot the top end of the motor.
the winston cup cam, designed to move a NA 3500 lb car at a sustained high speed. Just what you want in a supercharged boat. And the valves, springs, pushrods, etc. I'm not sure but i believe that the winston cup motors are solid lifter, so you must get lots of boating in between valves adjusts. Can you make it to the dam and back on one adjust?? or should we have a rest spot so you can do it on the water??:D
You have taken a very specific motor, and asked it to do something else, and expect me to be impressed for some reason.
Was it a long track motor or a short track motor??
BJ(car motors belong in cars)H
do you think that thing has in it ?? that's what happend to mine - it was set to run 1350- at 8500- 300 pounds of seat pressure killed my cam that was running at 3000-60000 - so if you want to beat the hippy better make it an endurance motta -- hey why don't ya show him a pic of the 914 comming out of the corner in vegas - bj -- my new app - will be a nice tiny lil hyd cam- -- hey its a day cruiser and i'm not tryin to run with the big dogs ... :D but i can still stay ahead of kimmy :)

CrazyHippy
07-21-2004, 12:47 PM
you dont know what cam im using or how i set it up stick to your 2 stroke SMUG POTS!!
IF it's a "Winston Cup Motor" It should have a winston cup cam.
Maybe it's only pieces of a winston cup motor after all....

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 01:00 PM
NEXTEL CUP MOTOR !!!!!

lucky
07-21-2004, 01:03 PM
hey you don't even need to change pistons - you can leave those 13.5 ones just get a really reallly really really larger lobe center and a big lift ---

Kim Hanson
07-21-2004, 06:07 PM
do you think that thing has in it ?? that's what happend to mine - it was set to run 1350- at 8500- 300 pounds of seat pressure killed my cam that was running at 3000-60000 - so if you want to beat the hippy better make it an endurance motta -- hey why don't ya show him a pic of the 914 comming out of the corner in vegas - bj -- my new app - will be a nice tiny lil hyd cam- -- hey its a day cruiser and i'm not tryin to run with the big dogs ... :D but i can still stay ahead of kimmy :)
You can keep wishing Lucky.....( . )( . ).....Not going to happen though :D Unless, I forget my drain plugs :D :p

Kim Hanson
07-21-2004, 06:31 PM
Tell it wet spot, that cam in mine is in the engine and it fire's up :cool: Still can be beat by a Whacker hands down ( Lake V-Drive ) You guys still taking Race Boats :rolleyes: .....( . )( . ).....
Noah's Arc was wind powered also, so don't be retarted...shit the dolphins swam beside it :D

CrazyHippy
07-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Just for Lucky....
Laguna seca, the corkscrew
http://www.renegadehybrids.com/pictures/generated/Laguna/DSCF0114__scaled_640.jpg
BJH:D

uclahater
07-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Tell it wet spot, that cam in mine is in the engine and it fire's up :cool: Still can be beat by a Whacker hands down ( Lake V-Drive ) You guys still taking Race Boats :rolleyes: .....( . )( . ).....
Noah's Arc was wind powered also, so don't be retarted...shit the dolphins swam beside it :D
Kimmy I know who V-Drive Rules is and I've seen his boat:cool: :D Your F***ing with the wrong guy:p You should probably stick to harrassing Peons like me:D :cool:

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 09:20 PM
And me too Kim!!:D :D

You Te
07-22-2004, 06:58 AM
I know how VDR set his tub up...................to get spanked by a wacker.
It sounds like VDR took a Double D cup and turned it into a double A cup.
You to roman. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-22-2004, 10:55 AM
U-T get your head out of KIM'S ASS already!!!

You Te
07-22-2004, 03:13 PM
VDR,
You would think like that.
You Te

lucky
07-22-2004, 03:20 PM
" hey how come its so dark " and what's that smell ...... :D :eek: :rolleyes: :wink: - OHHH MY GOD RUN HERE COMES A HUGE WORM ..... IT SPIT WATCH OUT IT SPIT ....
was your favorite word in the spelling bee R - U- N ? lmao

Kim Hanson
07-22-2004, 07:29 PM
Kimmy I know who V-Drive Rules is and I've seen his boat:cool: :D Your F***ing with the wrong guy:p You should probably stick to harrassing Peons like me:D :cool:
Im not harrassing anybody, this is just shit talking guys and " V -Drive sucks at it.........( . )( . )....:p :D No hard feeling V-Drive rules, kiddy pool is nexy door :p :D

Kim Hanson
07-22-2004, 07:33 PM
U-T get your head out of KIM'S ASS already!!!
Potty mouth, that would be to hard to imagine....30 hrs from UT and us whackerboys aren't likie that :D .........( . )( . ).......:yuk: