View Full Version : things to do at Powell

ahhell
07-08-2004, 03:43 PM
please let it rain!!!!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518powell.jpg
http://www.wayneswords.com/primative.htm

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 03:45 PM
I talked to Rhonda on the phone today, she said they drove the houseboat up to Cookie Jar and that during the week, rocks were just popping up around them. She thinks we can make the Bullfrog run in under 2 hours.:D She also said there are so many hazzards they can' t mark them all (like Mead) so you should stay in the middle and really keep an eye out! (can you buy prop insurance?);)

ahhell
07-08-2004, 03:47 PM
JET BOAT....... dont need prop insurance......just a local gas station or 5:(

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 03:48 PM
We will have to bring a tanker along so you can fill up along the way....LMAO!!!:D

gramps
07-08-2004, 04:21 PM
how about a tanker and some extra props???????

ahhell
07-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Welcome, Gramps...did you see i plagerized your email????
p.s. I wont tell anyone you got a bass boat:D

gramps
07-08-2004, 04:29 PM
don't worry...................I won't tell anyone that you are an a** h***............:D

ahhell
07-08-2004, 04:35 PM
you cant say asshole, cuz all you get are*****, so now i can call you a ****er and you wont know it;)

ahhell
07-08-2004, 04:37 PM
hey titties, gramps lives just up the road from you, but i think he's too old to drink....and he's an a**h***, kidding... dont tell Mom;)

gramps
07-08-2004, 04:50 PM
but i think he's too old to drink
ahhell.......how many time have I had to get your young butt out of trouble after I out drank you????????
titties & beer..in Central

bigerich
07-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Here's to hoping that everyone sees that and stays home. I love Lake Powell, even better when the A-Holes are at home.

Dr. Eagle
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
JET BOAT....... dont need prop insurance......just a local gas station or 5:(
A very long hose for fuel...

gramps
07-08-2004, 06:15 PM
you mean there are TWO of us in southern Utah that DRINK???????????????

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 06:28 PM
I think you two must be the only ones!
Did you sell your quad?
Deb
(Matt's wife)
(Bob's friend's Matt's wife)
:D

gramps
07-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Deb, you guys NEED a quad REAL BAD!!!!!! Just think of all the long walks from the motor home to the beach and the boat..........blisters on the feet.............drinks gettin warm.........beer getting warm............we can weld up an addition to the boat trailer and stack athe quad on top.............or just slide it into the back of the pickup..............ALSO AS A BONUS you will get FREE DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!! Think about it, old prop in the foot would really love the idea, and there isn't much he can get cut on riding a quad (as long as he doesn't fall off).

Hooterville
07-08-2004, 06:48 PM
(as long as he doesn't fall off).
Matt....do you have anything to say about "falling off" things:D

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 06:57 PM
He is busy playing computer games, but I showed him the posts....and he laughed. I guess he has fallen off of Ice Cream trucks and Golf Carts?
LOL:D

gramps
07-08-2004, 07:03 PM
I guess he has fallen off of Ice Cream trucks and Golf Carts?
Deb as long as you have know him and all you know about is the Ice cream truck thing and the couple of times he fell off the golf cart???????

Debbolas
07-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by gramps
Deb as long as you have know him and all you know about is the Ice cream truck thing and the couple of times he fell off the golf cart???????
There is more?!?
Did Bob blurt this out to my children at the lake last week? Cause I missed it............Please DO TELL what else has my husband fallen off of.....................
(note: my neighbor that fell off the boat and hit the prop with her butt, went to the doc because the bruse went from her lower right thigh all the way up to the other side of her butt crack)
:eek:
The doc said blood does that.................:rolleyes:

gramps
07-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Deb.............you really have to ask yourself, if you don't know it all by now do you really want to find out after all those years?????