PDA

View Full Version : Boat biatch olympics.

Bling Bling
07-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I think we should have a contest, female or male, who has the best boat biatch. Now here's what you have to compete against. Alf, AKA #1 wiper, is the best boat biatch ever. Not only does he keep my boat immaculate, and makes the best tasting drinks, He drove all the way to SB last night, help me pull and load my drive on to his truck, woke up this morning and drove all the way to Newport and dropped it at traction products. I love that guy. Say in a few weeks we meet on a beach in Havasu to give the award, if you dare to compete with the best, the king boat biatch ALF. Thanks again Scott.

mbrown2
07-08-2004, 10:01 PM
I have seen Alf in action...he is good, but I don't know.....my bro and first mate Steve (aka Lamb'O or Stevo)...is a pretty good first mate....kept all 3 boats cleaned in my armada this past weekend...also kept the ice chests stocked, Oil and Gas topped off....and has been known to deliver and or pick up my boat from the IE to El Cajon on occassion....none better then my bro...:D

Tyson Ross
07-08-2004, 10:05 PM
MBrown,
I thought of Steve when I first read the thread but when I am around he seems to be the one emptying the cooler (along w/ me) faster then anyone!!!:D

Bling Bling
07-08-2004, 10:08 PM
I forgot, he also pumps the race gass,(out of barrells), waxes, keeps the drink section buffed, and is for sure the fastest to, and down the launch ramp. (just ask the rangers at Windsor ramp).

BoatFloating
07-08-2004, 10:14 PM
I think we might have a contest here. I've seen Stevo in action and he's good. He also has some pipes like Alf. To top it off he speaks Spanish. So I'm giving my vote to Stevo. I still love Alf.... howaboutwedo!

alfonzo
07-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Oil and Gas topped off... If he carrys an extra can of gas around everywhere you go...I'm done...ya beat me..:wink:

alfonzo
07-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
I think we might have a contest here. I've seen Stevo in action and he's good. He also has some pipes like Alf. To top it off he speaks Spanish. So I'm giving my vote to Stevo. I still love Alf.... howaboutwedo! Howboutwe have a fist to nuts contest, I bet BF gets it first!:mad: ...:D

alfonzo
07-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Bling Bling
I think we should have a contest, female or male, who has the best boat biatch. Now here's what you have to compete against. Alf, AKA #1 wiper, is the best boat biatch ever. Not only does he keep my boat immaculate, and makes the best tasting drinks, He drove all the way to SB last night, help me pull and load my drive on to his truck, woke up this morning and drove all the way to Newport and dropped it at traction products. I love that guy. Say in a few weeks we meet on a beach in Havasu to give the award, if you dare to compete with the best, the king boat biatch ALF. Thanks again Scott. Thanks Guy....I'm speechless.:o :cool:

alfonzo
07-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by alfonzo
Thanks Guy....I'm speechless.:o :cool: I figured it out(my speech). I did it all in the name of fun. If the drive doesn't get fixed then Bling doesn't have fun, and if Bling is not having fun...then noooobodys having fun. Thankyou and goodnight.:) :sleeping: :sleeping:

Craig
07-09-2004, 04:07 AM
What happened to the drive :confused: Time for a pair of them new Weismans ike Gary Smith runs? Isn't Traction Products working on a Bravo replacement?

Reaper1
07-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Good job Alfonso! Keep swinging from that sack.:D I was a pretty good BB back in the day but now that I have a boat I don't think I can qualify. I did happen to catch Gary (Todd with the AO's friend) in action. He might be in the runnings.;)

Bling Bling
07-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Craig
What happened to the drive :confused: Time for a pair of them new Weismans ike Gary Smith runs? Isn't Traction Products working on a Bravo replacement? Hey Craig, I broke an upper gear set, looks like a #6 is not bullet proff. His drives are the shit, he's givven Mercury fits. Yes he has a bravo replacement comming by Xmas. I found out a #6 is rated for a 1000 hp, his are about good for 1600hp. Check out Garys boat, the drives look crazy. I think there about 2/3 the weight to.

Three Days Only
07-09-2004, 08:37 AM
I think Bjorkman might have you all beat. 1 boat bitch in havasu, & 1 Boat bitch in ventura. Havasu, the boat gets filled with gas, launched and cleaned, the retrived and put back in storage, kind of like valet service. Ooh yeah did I mention he also goes to the store, tops off all ice chests and washes his trialer. The one in ventura, we dont want to even to the distance of this guys expertise in ocean motor yachts.
Now Drive it like you stole it, Is working on becoming number one, and will be a major contributing factor to the olympics. Still being alittle fresh at the boating the boy is learning quick and shall be a top contender in this competion. Lets please not forget about how far he has come over the past couple of months, I think pretty soon he might even start paying for all the gas instead of just half.

Tom Slick
07-09-2004, 08:56 AM
BOAT BIATCH FOR HIRE....
I guess now that the Dirty 30 is sold, I can officially put myself up for hire. For you guys that don't like to wait at the ramp, I think that I hold the record for Windsor launch and retrieve. I believe that I am the only guy that can put a boat trailer in a 4 wheel drift coming down to the ramp.:D
Anyway, the only biatch that I have seen in action is Alf, and he is the shit. He gets my vote, but I do challenge him to a race at the ramp.:D

BoatFloating
07-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Tom Slick
BOAT BIATCH FOR HIRE....
I guess now that the Dirty 30 is sold, I can officially put myself up for hire. For you guys that don't like to wait at the ramp, I think that I hold the record for Windsor launch and retrieve. I believe that I am the only guy that can put a boat trailer in a 4 wheel drift coming down to the ramp.:D
Anyway, the only biatch that I have seen in action is Alf, and he is the shit. He gets my vote, but I do challenge him to a race at the ramp.:D
Chris, you are welcome to be my Huckleberry any day. There will be a seat open for you always. That's just how I treat friends, Bling?

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:13 AM
That's just how I treat friends, Bling?
Whats up with that Bling,you dogg'n your friends?:D

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Reaper1
Good job Alfonso! Keep swinging from that sack.:D I was a pretty good BB back in the day but now that I have a boat I don't think I can qualify. I did happen to catch Gary (Todd with the AO's friend) in action. He might be in the runnings.;) I'm swinging like you whouldn't believe. my hands are cramping up.;) :rolleyes:

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Three Days Only
I think pretty soon he might even start paying for all the gas instead of just half. OUCH!!!!!!! Thats a setback to all Boat Bitches across america.

OutCole'd
07-09-2004, 09:19 AM
I'm swinging like you whouldn't believe. my hands are cramping up.;) :rolleyes:
Luckily you got the GI Joe Kung Fu Grip going on.

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Luckily you got the GI Joe Kung Fu Grip going on. I didn't play with it all those years for nothing.:eek: :D

Reaper1
07-09-2004, 09:25 AM
I'm swinging like you whouldn't believe. my hands are cramping up.;) :rolleyes:
LOL:D At least you went straight to the top and are swinging from the King Ding A Ling.;)

mbrown2
07-09-2004, 09:26 AM
OUCH!!!!!!! Thats a setback to all Boat Bitches across america.
LMAO....blame the cost of CAT Insurance...

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 09:31 AM
LOL:D At least you went straight to the top and are swinging from the King Ding A Ling.;) Hell Yeah!:D :D ;)

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:32 AM
OUCH!!!!!!! Thats a setback to all Boat Bitches across america.
You guys need to call a union meeting and make a stand to these greedy bastards!:D

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:33 AM
BTW,
MBrowns bro does a dam good job on keep things going smooth.Ive seen him in action and nobody focks with browns boat.Like a pit bull with cleaning capabilities!:D

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 09:35 AM
whoever will be in havasu the weekend of the 16th-18th, bring your camera's, cause I'm going off!!!!!BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Hey Craig, I broke an upper gear set, looks like a #6 is not bullet proff. His drives are the shit, he's givven Mercury fits. Yes he has a bravo replacement comming by Xmas. I found out a #6 is rated for a 1000 hp, his are about good for 1600hp. Check out Garys boat, the drives look crazy. I think there about 2/3 the weight to.
When are you going to be at his shop again?Did you get me his number yet?I cant remember.

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:41 AM
whoever will be in havasu the weekend of the 16th-18th, bring your camera's, cause I'm going off!!!!!BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I might be there.

Reaper1
07-09-2004, 10:15 AM
So after the Taco meet and greet it's the 1st annual Boat Bitch Olympics.:D I like it.

Dave C
07-09-2004, 10:23 AM
IBBB.. International brotherhood of boat biatches... local 69. ;) l
Originally posted by Jrocket
You guys need to call a union meeting and make a stand to these greedy bastards!:D
damn I wish I could find one of these so-called boat biatches...... I do it all myself... so to speak.:D

jackpunx
07-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Did I hear that some of these guys pay for 1/2 the fuel?... THey could make a dammm boat payment with that..lol

Tom Slick
07-09-2004, 10:30 AM
Chris, you are welcome to be my Huckleberry any day. There will be a seat open for you always. That's just how I treat friends, Bling?
Sweet, looks like I got myself a gig already. Thanks Rocky.:)
Hey Alf,
Did you get that drive down to Pats' yet?

Three Days Only
07-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Did I hear that some of these guys pay for 1/2 the fuel?... THey could make a dammm boat payment with that..lol
Aint that the truth.
Drive IT and I are deffinitly going to be in the running, he's learning quick and the boy has major potential. Once he sets his mind on something look out. Plus Bling, My Boat Biatch Can Kick Your Boat Biatches Ass!!!!! So There.
The Italian Stallion Gets It Done!!!!!

fourspeednup
07-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Did I hear that some of these guys pay for 1/2 the fuel?... THey could make a dammm boat payment with that..lol That's just crazy talk mark, don't be gettin any ideas;)

Charley
07-09-2004, 11:58 AM
I gassed my buddies 2 x 300x mach 26 and although they were run hard, I think after oil it's cheaper to run an inboard!!!

mbrown2
07-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Charley
I gassed my buddies 2 x 300x mach 26 and although they were run hard, I think after oil it's cheaper to run an inboard!!!
Are you counting broken outdrives?:D

Dave C
07-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Don't forget to add on 2-stroke piston rings.:D
Originally posted by mbrown2
Are you counting broken outdrives?:D

79 HUSTLER
07-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Man this ain't right, when do I get to step up in the ranks of being a boat pimp. Is there a site that has potential biatch's that one can choose from or do I just do it like the real pimps and lay down the law,
Me "Hey you, yeah you."
Potential Biatch "Yes sir, what did I do"
Me "How would you like to be my boat biatch."
Potential Biatch "What do I do"
Me "Not much, be hear 3 hours before I plan on leaving and have the boat sitting in the water. Stay out of the way while in the boat and make sure everyone has a drink always ready in hand. Have towels ready for dips in water and any drips that get on the boat. Swim to the launch ramp before we are ready to leave and be first in line to load the boat. As soon as we are near load the boat. Pull the boat out and make every surface spotless and ready to get dirty again tommorrow. Stand by the boat all night answering stupid questions like "does that boat go fast, Is that a Hemi, So how much does that boat cost $15,000-$20,000." and then stand by the boat all night and watch out for bird shit".
NON Potential Biatch "No thanks my mom says I must be in by the time the street lights come on."
Me "Nevermind your to short. Hey you, yeah the one on the big wheels........."
Thats it I am getting myself a biatch this weekend!!!!

Craig
07-09-2004, 01:40 PM
Hey Craig, I broke an upper gear set, looks like a #6 is not bullet proff. His drives are the shit, he's givven Mercury fits. Yes he has a bravo replacement comming by Xmas. I found out a #6 is rated for a 1000 hp, his are about good for 1600hp. Check out Garys boat, the drives look crazy. I think there about 2/3 the weight to.
That sucks about the gear set. Yeah, I saw Gary's drives when Larry was installing them. They are some trick looking hunks of metal :D I normally don't go anywhere without the camera....except that one day :(

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 01:56 PM
That sucks about the gear set. Yeah, I saw Gary's drives when Larry was installing them. They are some trick looking hunks of metal :D I normally don't go anywhere without the camera....except that one day :(
That sucks,i would really like to see what they look like.

Bling Bling
07-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Whats up with that Bling,you dogg'n your friends?:D My boat is to white to let brown boy floating go for a ride.This is how cheap a friend BBF is: He wanted to bump Scott who had no ride, and BBF already had a ride. Nice friend, plus he could'nt hold a candle to the # 1 BOAT BIATCH !

Bling Bling
07-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Aint that the truth.
Drive IT and I are deffinitly going to be in the running, he's learning quick and the boy has major potential. Once he sets his mind on something look out. Plus Bling, My Boat Biatch Can Kick Your Boat Biatches Ass!!!!! So There.
The Italian Stallion Gets It Done!!!!! The only thing the Itallian Stallion gets done is releasing your load. Drive it like you stole is another great bro: He calls me everyday up till I went to fix his pool on Wed., for free I might add, and 40 minutes from my neck of the woods, and now he won't even return my calls. I know now why him and BBF get along so good.

Bling Bling
07-09-2004, 05:45 PM
That sucks about the gear set. Yeah, I saw Gary's drives when Larry was installing them. They are some trick looking hunks of metal :D I normally don't go anywhere without the camera....except that one day :( I found out today the dry sump pump went bad, and smoked a bearing. Weisman drives: looking better day by day.

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 06:17 PM
My boat is to white to let brown boy floating go for a ride.This is how cheap a friend BBF is: He wanted to bump Scott who had no ride, and BBF already had a ride. Nice friend, plus he could'nt hold a candle to the # 1 BOAT BIATCH !
Well a ride in your boat would be fun but if I have to tug on your unit.I want to drive!:D

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 06:18 PM
I found out today the dry sump pump went bad, and smoked a bearing. Weisman drives: looking better day by day.
When are you going to Pats shop again?

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
Man this ain't right, when do I get to step up in the ranks of being a boat pimp. Is there a site that has potential biatch's that one can choose from or do I just do it like the real pimps and lay down the law,
Me "Hey you, yeah you."
Potential Biatch "Yes sir, what did I do"
Me "How would you like to be my boat biatch."
Potential Biatch "What do I do"
Me "Not much, be hear 3 hours before I plan on leaving and have the boat sitting in the water. Stay out of the way while in the boat and make sure everyone has a drink always ready in hand. Have towels ready for dips in water and any drips that get on the boat. Swim to the launch ramp before we are ready to leave and be first in line to load the boat. As soon as we are near load the boat. Pull the boat out and make every surface spotless and ready to get dirty again tommorrow. Stand by the boat all night answering stupid questions like "does that boat go fast, Is that a Hemi, So how much does that boat cost $15,000-$20,000." and then stand by the boat all night and watch out for bird shit".
NON Potential Biatch "No thanks my mom says I must be in by the time the street lights come on."
Me "Nevermind your to short. Hey you, yeah the one on the big wheels........."
Thats it I am getting myself a biatch this weekend!!!! I saw your shiat the 4th... it looked ok...:D :D

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Sweet, looks like I got myself a gig already. Thanks Rocky.:)
Hey Alf,
Did you get that drive down to Pats' yet? Did you not read the first post??I still love you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........even though your blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kisses...:D

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 06:25 PM
I guess now that the Dirty 30 is sold, I can officially put myself up for hire.
Whos boat was that?

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 06:26 PM
I gassed my buddies 2 x 300x mach 26 and although they were run hard, I think after oil it's cheaper to run an inboard!!! When did you do this......1986?????I've seen you there 2 times(this summer),you were driving your pontoon..!!Step it up GUY!!!! Love you long time,like 3DO!!!:D :D :D

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Whos boat was that? COOLIE!! the guy that gets all his clothes(aND GLASSES) for free and won't give it up!!!;)

alfonzo
07-09-2004, 06:31 PM
When are you going to Pats shop again? when you drive him down there!!!!!!!!.........................Love you long time 2...:D

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 07:00 PM
COOLIE!! the guy that gets all his clothes(aND GLASSES) for free and won't give it up!!!;)
Free threads? Coolie,you holding out on me or what?

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 07:03 PM
when you drive him down there!!!!!!!!.........................Love you long time 2...:D
When I drive him down there? Bling's a big baller not me.tell him to jump in the helio and get a move on
Nuttin but love for ya Alfo..:D

BoatFloating
07-09-2004, 07:37 PM
My boat is to white to let brown boy floating go for a ride.This is how cheap a friend BBF is: He wanted to bump Scott who had no ride, and BBF already had a ride. Nice friend, plus he could'nt hold a candle to the # 1 BOAT BIATCH !
Oh your rigger from Florida comes in with his GF and there is all kinds of room????? Just me and Trevor and we get bumped???? I may be a dumb Mexican but that doesn't add up.
Guess what there Bling boy? My boat won't be ready and my boat bitch $6 Dollar won't be out there next weekend so guess who is hauling my family around???????? I know you wouldn't leave us stranded on the shore?????

Drive It Like You Stole It
07-09-2004, 08:12 PM
if i remember correctly, alf came in second on the launch ramp, and what the problem is...the olympics are on a weekend im not going!

07-09-2004, 08:15 PM
bling fling get your panties unbunched...is your memory failing you, must come with age :D i talked to you yesterday while dropping a stink pickle.

BoatFloating
07-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Drive It Like You Stole It
if i remember correctly, alf came in second on the launch ramp, and what the problem is...the olympics are on a weekend im not going!
It's ok I might be in Hermans boat since might won't be there... Herman is a true friend...;)

Jrocket
07-09-2004, 09:25 PM
It's ok I might be in Hermans boat since might won't be there... Herman is a true friend...;)
What weekend is this?

pimp n aint easy
07-09-2004, 09:56 PM
In my experience as a BOAT BIATCH, a true BOAT BIATCH pulls BIATCHES. Not like Alf, who just wipes your boat and licks your nut sack. Real biatches pull sauce and gets the crew laid! Has your BOAT BIATCH gotten you laid lately?

alfonzo
07-10-2004, 01:30 AM
if i remember correctly, alf came in second on the launch ramp, and what the problem is...the olympics are on a weekend im not going! pretty good for a blind guy....huuh?

alfonzo
07-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pimp n aint easy
In my experience as a BOAT BIATCH, a true BOAT BIATCH pulls BIATCHES. Not like Alf, who just wipes your boat and licks your nut sack. Real biatches pull sauce and gets the crew laid! Has your BOAT BIATCH gotten you laid lately? Thats the past...I'm damb near married now.blings wife wouldn't like it either.besides,didn't you hear.....We swap!!:eek:

WetWillie
07-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Sorry guys dont mean to cut in on your Biotch talk. But who is Traction products?? Do they have a website?
Who makes the drive mentioned above?
WW

BoatFloating
07-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
Sorry guys dont mean to cut in on your Biotch talk. But who is Traction products?? Do they have a website?
Who makes the drive mentioned above?
WW
Here you go... Traction (http://www.weismann.net/)

Bling Bling
07-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Here you go... Traction (http://www.weismann.net/) Rock, I love how you can do this, thanks. Check it out Jrocket and Wet Willie.

GLWBEAR
07-11-2004, 05:55 PM
I've got two college girls who meet me at my shop every Monday AM. They wash, wax, detail and clean the boat, drives, trailer, Freightliner truck and anything and everything that needs cleaning. The even wax the trailer. The boat, Truck and motors are so clean you can EAT off them. They then take my fuel truck and get it filled for me. Wash and Wax my Aero fuel truck and keep it fueled by calling for fuel delieveries when needed. The meet us at the Boat house and go shopping for us and when we arrive the refrig is stocked and full of food & drink & ice. When we leave the house they clean it, vacuum and do all the laundry and then pack all the remaining food in coolers and bring it to our main home. We have a driver who takes the boat to the lake or where ever we want to go and launches and preps the boat so when we arrive it is at the dock in front of the house. My driver is a Mercury trained mechanic and has been to all the Mercury schools and he handles all the repairs and any problems that might pop up. Being as the boat is so NEW everything is in great shape. I never buy fuel, I never clean, I never do anything EXCEPT PAY PAY PAY for everything and bust my ass to make sure it is all done properly. My wife wants a Pontoon boat with everything so we can just Hang-Out and enjoy life. I think after this I too want a Pontoon boat with a oars and a gas tank I'll never never have to fill again.
GLWBEAR

DrewDown
07-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by GLWBEAR
I've got two college girls who meet me at my shop every Monday AM. They wash, wax, detail and clean the boat, drives, trailer, Freightliner truck and anything and everything that needs cleaning. The even wax the trailer. The boat, Truck and motors are so clean you can EAT off them. They then take my fuel truck and get it filled for me. Wash and Wax my Aero fuel truck and keep it fueled by calling for fuel delieveries when needed. The meet us at the Boat house and go shopping for us and when we arrive the refrig is stocked and full of food & drink & ice. When we leave the house they clean it, vacuum and do all the laundry and then pack all the remaining food in coolers and bring it to our main home. We have a driver who takes the boat to the lake or where ever we want to go and launches and preps the boat so when we arrive it is at the dock in front of the house. My driver is a Mercury trained mechanic and has been to all the Mercury schools and he handles all the repairs and any problems that might pop up. Being as the boat is so NEW everything is in great shape. I never buy fuel, I never clean, I never do anything EXCEPT PAY PAY PAY for everything and bust my ass to make sure it is all done properly. My wife wants a Pontoon boat with everything so we can just Hang-Out and enjoy life. I think after this I too want a Pontoon boat with a oars and a gas tank I'll never never have to fill again.
GLWBEAR I'd get bored. Unless I was bangen the college gilrls on the side.:idea:

mbrown2
07-11-2004, 07:24 PM
GLWBEAR
That's alot of boat bitches...:D

Charley
07-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by pimp n aint easy
In my experience as a BOAT BIATCH, a true BOAT BIATCH pulls BIATCHES. Not like Alf, who just wipes your boat and licks your nut sack. Real biatches pull sauce and gets the crew laid! Has your BOAT BIATCH gotten you laid lately?
What??? Alf is the prettiest boat biatch in the competition.... if that boy doesnt attract the talent, no one does ;)

alfonzo
07-12-2004, 07:58 AM
What??? Alf is the prettiest boat biatch in the competition.... if that boy doesnt attract the talent, no one does ;) :eek: :o

Reaper1
07-12-2004, 08:07 AM
GLWBEAR
Hail to the Chief. You win! :wink:

Three Days Only
07-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Hail to the Chief. You win! :wink:
Slow down there Reaper, Bjorkman does the same thing for all both of his boats, but there paying for the service, which makes there people, boat professionals not boat bitches and does not qualify them for the olympics. Sorry, There Out!!!!
I need to say that they are doing it the right way!!! Its hard to find good free help these days.

Reaper1
07-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Slow down there Reaper, Bjorkman does the same thing for all both of his boats, but there paying for the service, which makes there people, boat professionals not boat bitches and does not qualify them for the olympics. Sorry, There Out!!!!
I need to say that they are doing it the right way!!! Its hard to find good free help these days.
Sorry Mr. Chairman. I did not read that in the Bi laws.;)

Three Days Only
07-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Sorry Mr. Chairman. I did not read that in the Bi laws.;) .
Cmon, everyone knows that professionals are not allowed in the olympics. This narrows the field down to amateur partiers who actually ride on the boats that they clean.

alfonzo
07-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Cmon, everyone knows that professionals are not allowed in the olympics. This narrows the field down to amateur partiers who actually ride on the boats that they clean. Yeah, were all amateurs!

Bling Bling
07-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I need to say that they are doing it the right way!!! Its hard to find good free help these days. I second that!

Three Days Only
07-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Bling, Whats up with the heart on the side of your boat in your avatar. I never relized you were such a lover!!!!

RiverDave
07-13-2004, 02:25 PM
man, all those big ass boats and not one "baller" in the group..
If you have to do anything other then drive the boat, your doing something wrong..
Should be full of gas and in the water when ya get there.
2ndly, if you only have one biatch instead of a team of "biatches" your getting out played by a Parker boy runnin daddy's boat.
RD :D <---- would like to enter my "team" into the beer biatch olympics.

Reaper1
07-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Dave - Bring your team up to Moabi on Saturday for some Fish Tacos. Let's see them in action.:D

RiverDave
07-13-2004, 04:29 PM
I wish I could.. Sittin this one out. :(
RD

Three Days Only
07-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I wish I could.. Sittin this one out. :(
RD
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Whatever RD...............

alfonzo
07-13-2004, 10:00 PM
He's gracefully bowing out because its to much stress!;)

alfonzo
07-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Bling, Whats up with the heart on the side of your boat in your avatar. I never relized you were such a lover!!!! It does look like a little heart, isn't that adorable!

Charley
07-14-2004, 12:26 AM
There is a heartless bitch joke in there somewhere but I aint touchin it!!

RiverDave
07-14-2004, 08:18 AM
He's gracefully bowing out because its to much stress!;)
Well ya gotta give them some time off every now and again.. ;) :D
RD

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 09:07 AM
man, all those big ass boats and not one "baller" in the group..
if you only have one biatch instead of a team of "biatches" your getting out played by a Parker boy runnin daddy's boat.
RD :D <---- would like to enter my "team" into the beer biatch olympics.
Is this it????????? :D

RiverDave
07-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Well almost... I got a guy to clean the BBQ every weekend as well. :D
RD

Three Days Only
07-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Well almost... I got a guy to clean the BBQ every weekend as well. :D
RD
Okay, he's in the runnin for a gold medal!!!!!!!!

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 02:00 PM
If the BBQ isn't on the boat it doesn't count!:p

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Is this it????????? :D
I was refering to Charleys hartless biatch comment, but just go with whatever!!!Copy that??

Three Days Only
07-14-2004, 02:02 PM
If the BBQ isn't on the boat it doesn't count!:p
Are you getting scared now........The guys cleans his boats and his yard products!!!

Three Days Only
07-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Alf,
How did Ricks G-Cart run!!!! I hear he stills has some tinkering to do with the clutches, but it works good!

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Alf,
How did Ricks G-Cart run!!!! I hear he stills has some tinkering to do with the clutches, but it works good! He says he needs to mess with it, it gets to a point and wants to go more. as it sits I think it may run like yours but it will definately outclimb anything,its got major torqe.when he gets it dialed in i have no dought it will pull willes with two people in the front seatand smoke any thing .Lets just say he will need front disc brakes. Its nice!

Reaper1
07-14-2004, 02:23 PM
He says he needs to mess with it, it gets to a point and wants to go more. as it sits I think it may run like yours but it will definately outclimb anything,its got major torqe.when he gets it dialed in i have no dought it will pull willes with two people in the front seatand smoke any thing .Lets just say he will need front disc brakes. Its nice!
Think it will out climb that Yamaha Rino dealio thing a ma bob?:confused:

07-14-2004, 07:00 PM
but the real question is, will it handle a rollover on the launch ramp?:idea2::devil:
the mrs.

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Not if the rhino is 4 wheel drive(???) Its a climing machine!!and I dont think a Rhino can pull wheelies.................No Dave...It will not handle a role over!so dont even try it.;)

alfonzo
07-14-2004, 07:14 PM
but the real question is, will it handle a rollover on the launch ramp?:idea2::devil:
the mrs. Sorry, didn't see the Mrs. part..No Stacy....It will not handle a role over...so you dont try it etheir.;)

supremeWAXer
07-14-2004, 08:20 PM
hey side note ..... for that boat run thing thins weeknd i am going up Fri morning at 1 am ... i am prepared to do everyones an anyones i am doing a 42 Fountian right now hopefully some Nortech motors and few other randoms so any more takers ( HERMAN ) haha k see u all out there

andy01
07-15-2004, 06:51 AM
Think it will out climb that Yamaha Rino dealio thing a ma bob?:confused:
Not even close! I have a Rhino with 27" tires and it climbs everything! And goes 40mph. It is the ultimate g-cart. And yes it is 4wd 4high and 4low.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168PICT1440-med.JPG
Andy

Reaper1
07-15-2004, 07:58 AM
That things cool looking Andy. Have you every taken it to Glamis? How does it do in the sand? I need to get something for the wife to roll in when the boys are out riding.:cool:

mbrown2
07-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Pretty nice Rhino Andy...those things are sick...:)

alfonzo
07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by racingrascal
Not even close! I have a Rhino with 27" tires and it climbs everything! And goes 40mph. It is the ultimate g-cart. And yes it is 4wd 4high and 4low.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168PICT1440-med.JPG
Andy Ricks isn't 4wheel drive but it does have a honda 24 hp,or so,motor and a shiatloat of torqe.What motor is in the Rhino? those things are bitchen.

Three Days Only
07-15-2004, 08:49 AM
If im right its the same motor as the raptor, but I could be wrong
That was a contradication, huh

alfonzo
07-15-2004, 08:54 AM
If im right its the same motor as the raptor, but I could be wrong
That was a contradication, huh Wow!

alfonzo
07-15-2004, 08:56 AM
We'll have to get the other rhino in d row against Ricks g-cart on the motocross track and see what happens.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-15-2004, 11:41 AM
Last night rick and I tested the crap out of his g-cart. We derbed up every hill and jumped the crap out of it. I also drove the red rino in d-row. I still think the rino will destroy the g-cart. Dont get me wrong it is a fast cart but still not a rino. And yes, the rino has the raptor motor.

Three Days Only
07-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Rick still has alot of dialing in to do. Clutches, etc. It will run hard 24HP will get it on.
The Rhino has aprox 50 HP big difference.

XtrmWakeborder
07-15-2004, 01:24 PM
doesnt the rino weigh more though too? what engine does the golf cart have?

andy01
07-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by FREIND OF AA AND TA
And yes, the rino has the raptor motor.
Actually it is the Grizzly motor. More Torque then the raptor motor, that is what I have found out. If there is a Red Rhino I need a pic of it!! Everything I own is red and I was thinking of painting mine red.
Andy

Jrocket
07-15-2004, 06:45 PM
My buddy just bought a rhino,awesome!Mine will be here in the first part of August.With alittle tuning it will run 53 or so.Without Nitrous.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by XtrmWakeborder
doesnt the rino weigh more though too? what engine does the golf cart have?
It's a twin cylinder honda. I think its for a generator.

Jrocket
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by FREIND OF AA AND TA
It's a twin cylinder honda. I think its for a generator.
Show some pics of that bady boy.Who owns it?We might have to race them! LOL

XtrmWakeborder
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
ohh i was going to say if it was a 24 hp electric then its gotta have some bitchin torque "more than enough to pull wheelies"

Three Days Only
07-19-2004, 11:04 AM
It wheelies, but it needs the A-Arm front end to widen it up. The thing was pretty scary around 40mph, the slightest turn, and your done!!!! Done well!!