PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's

cdog
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Tattoo's are today what flannel shirts were in 1994.
Or big hair in 1986
It takes more than looking like Joe the Mechanic to be cool!
Sorry if this offends anybody. But i'm from a generation of poser's.
I was punk rock /skater/surfer when it was cool to be michael jackson. I'm just tired of the 140Lb 909 tough guy's. Most of the people I know are these guy's because I grew up with them in the 909.
The 909 Starter Kit:
F'ed up attitude
Tattoo's (Stars or Iron Cross)
Jesse James T-Shirt
Lifted Truck
Loud Stereo Blasting Lincoln Park
Piercings
The F word is the bassis of all communacation

fourspeednup
07-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by cdog
Tattoo's are today what flannel shirts were in 1994.
Or big hair in 1986
It takes more than looking like Joe the Mechanic to be cool!
Sorry if this offends anybody. But i'm from a generation of poser's.
I was punk rock /skater/surfer when it was cool to be michael jackson. I'm just tired of the 140Lb 909 tough guy's. Most of the people I know are these guy's because I grew up with them in the 909.
The 909 Starter Kit:
F'ed up attitude
Jesse James T-Shirt
Lifted Truck
Piercings
OK lets see how much of this is true....
I'm 19(and weigh in at a grand total of 165 soaking wet)....OK so I fit the age+description criteria
atttitude....I'm kind of a smartass but not really into f'ing with peeps
tattoos....yeah I've got one but it has personal meaning
Jesse James T....good metalworker but acts like a reatard, plus I don't shop at wal-mart(current owner of the west coast chopper apparel rights)
lifted truck....nah, slammed kustoms are more my thing
loud stereo....yeah I've had a couple but they don't blast linkin park on repeat
piercings...convinced drunk friend to get one last weekend, does that count?
F-word usage...occasionally but I scored fairly well on the english and communications portion of the SAT's, I like to be more creative and make up words like foofer, assclown is another favorite
I hear ya though, those people piss me off more than you can believe because they give respectable(for the most part:rolleyes: ) youngsters like me a bad name

mirvin
07-09-2004, 11:37 AM
I run into more of those guys in the oc then in the 909;)
mirvin

fourspeednup
07-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Hehe, I just remembered....I saw a shirt the other day that said "909 Represent" WTF? Why the hell would you wanna do that?:rolleyes:

Boatcop
07-09-2004, 11:40 AM
You forgot the sideways flat-billed ball cap pulled over the ears.

superdave013
07-09-2004, 11:44 AM
lol, That look was CORE 15 years ago and the hardcore MoFo's were the ones with that look.
I bet alot of the people with that look now were break dancing to Beat It back then.
flame away

WILDERTHANU
07-09-2004, 11:44 AM
The 909 Starter Kit:
F'ed up attitude
Jesse James T-Shirt
Lifted Truck
Piercings
THERE IS JUST AS MANY STUPID F U C K S IN OC THAT FIT THIS MOLD. I WAS WALKING DOWN THE BOARDWALK IN BALBOA LAST WEEK AND THIS DUMMY ROLLS PAST ME WITH A TATTOO READING "OC SICK BOY".....LMAO!!! I LOVE THE BEACH, I LOVE THE OCEAN... ITS PART OF MY LIFE. I DONT LET THESE DUMMYS STRESS ME....

truksnboats
07-09-2004, 11:46 AM
all that shit is a fad just like cdog was implying. But instead of changing your shirt or your hair style, these guys are gonna have some trendy star tattoo for life. What will they tell their grand kids when it looks like a blob of ink?? I have no tattoos and i really have no feeling one way or the other, I just can't think of something to put on my for life that I will want in 10 or even 20 years

superdave013
07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
THERE IS JUST AS MANY STUPID F U C K S IN OC THAT FIT THIS MOLD. I WAS WALKING DOWN THE BOARDWALK IN BALBOA LAST WEEK AND THIS DUMMY ROLLS PAST ME WITH A TATTOO READING "OC SICK BOY".....LMAO!!! I LOVE THE BEACH, I LOVE THE OCEAN... ITS PART OF MY LIFE. I DONT LET THESE DUMMYS STRESS ME....
Now this I have to agree with!
I see more in HB with that look then I do in Anaheim!

78Eliminator
07-09-2004, 11:54 AM
You forgot to add: They are in to "Extreme Sports"

cdog
07-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by truksnboats
all that shit is a fad just like cdog was implying. But instead of changing your shirt or your hair style, these guys are gonna have some trendy star tattoo for life. What will they tell their grand kids when it looks like a blob of ink?? I have no tattoos and i really have no feeling one way or the other, I just can't think of something to put on my for life that I will want in 10 or even 20 years
My point exactly!

mirvin
07-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Hold on now, are you saying tattoo's are NOT cool? Crap! You mean I'm stuck with this chit all over myself and it's NOT COOL? I friggin thought they would make me cool!! I feel cooler then I did before! People look at me like they're frightened. That seems cool.
Now I'm confused as to whether I'm cool or not? Could someone help. I mean, I though I was cool before I had tattoos. So I just figured that tattoos would make me COOL-ER.
Dang.
What about peircings. THat's gotta make me a little bit cool. And if you combine the piercings with the tattoos there's gotta be some cool in there somewhere? No?
mirvin;)

HavasuDreamin'
07-09-2004, 12:03 PM
A. Why does it bother you?
B. You better get use to it cause a lot of people are into it.
I never let any of the fad people bother me. Now anyone who disrespects me or in general has a F - You attitude will more than likely get an ear full from me if I have to be around them long (regardless of tatoo's, etc).
:rolleyes:

cdog
07-09-2004, 12:07 PM
The point is Tattoo's don't make you cool if you get them to look like a supposive cool croud or tough guy.
But everyone get's them because it mean's something too them.
Ya right!:confused:

OGShocker
07-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Needle tat's are for pussies! I have iron ons.:D

stoker
07-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
You forgot the sideways flat-billed ball cap pulled over the ears.
BC, are you profiling?:wink:

mirvin
07-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Well, whether I'm actually cool or not, I still feel cool;)
mirvin

HavasuDreamin'
07-09-2004, 12:13 PM
The point is Tattoo's don't make you cool if you get them to look like a supposive cool croud or tough guy.
But everyone get's them because it mean's something too them.
Ya right!:confused:
I agree they are trendy. Who gives a shiznit. It's the F-You attitude that gets me more than tat's or piercings. Just seems like everyone hates everyone else these days. :yuk: That I don't understand.

tcook33
07-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
I bet alot of the people with that look now were break dancing to Beat It back then.
flame away
I have tatoos, flat bills, use the f word, have an attitude (not a bad one though), and still break dance to beat it.:D What class does that put me in?

78Eliminator
07-09-2004, 12:19 PM
The fact that I have no tattoos, does that make me cool?
If not, does it at least make me original?

superdave013
07-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by tcook33
I have tatoos, flat bills, use the f word, have an attitude (not a bad one though), and still break dance to beat it.:D What class does that put me in?
I'ed say you're in a class of your own. lol
That was pretty good! :)

cdog
07-09-2004, 12:24 PM
I'ed say you're in a class of your own. lol
That was pretty good! :)
I would say so:cool:

78Eliminator
07-09-2004, 12:26 PM
I would rather see the Jesse James spin offs, than a guy with tight white shorts, pink polo shirt with the collar turned up driving a porsche with his his sweater tied around his neck heading down to the gymnasium to play some tennis.

HavasuDreamin'
07-09-2004, 12:29 PM
That is just a bad visual. :p But funny. :D

superdave013
07-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I would rather see the Jesse James spin offs, than a guy with tight white shorts, pink polo shirt with the collar turned up driving a porsche with his his sweater tied around his neck heading down to the gymnasium to play some tennis.
C'Mon! I hear you go for that type!

78Eliminator
07-09-2004, 12:30 PM
C'Mon! I hear you go for that type!
WHO TOLD YOU!!!!! :wink: :D

superdave013
07-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
WHO TOLD YOU!!!!! :wink: :D
You showed up at the swapmeet with him!! lol
Now I'm asking for it. :D

78Eliminator
07-09-2004, 12:38 PM
You showed up at the swapmeet with him!! lol
Now I'm asking for it. :D
Holy shit, you are going to get sprayed with alcohol and lit on fire......

Debbolas
07-09-2004, 12:57 PM
The 909 Starter Kit:
F'ed up attitude
Jesse James T-Shirt
Lifted Truck
Piercings
Stop..........you are upsetting WilderthanU:rolleyes:
;)

cdog
07-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Wanna be 909 punks are the only thing worse than the real 909 punks.

superdave013
07-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Wanna be 909 punks are the only thing worse than the real 909 punks.
And wanna be 909 punks that really live in Irvine are worse then that! WILDERTHANU knows what I'm talking 'bout!

Bense468
07-09-2004, 01:31 PM
How come I can cruise around the 909 and not get into much s h i t at all, but everytime I roll down to OC you have some tough guy that thinks he is a hard ass.
The funny thing is people that live in the 909 hear this shit all day long, but all of them I know will agree that OC has the biggest fags around.

WILDERTHANU
07-09-2004, 01:32 PM
And wanna be 909 punks that really live in Irvine are worse then that! WILDERTHANU knows what I'm talking 'bout!
OH I KNOW THE DUDES.....LOL

GlastronGuy
07-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Who's this? (http://tinypic.com/cy35)

Bense468
07-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
OH I KNOW THE DUDES.....LOL
I think you need to change your location back to LV because you spend way more time out this way then Upland lol.

syke-o
07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
can someone classify me then?? i live in Anaheim, work in a building we bought in Norco, have a star tattoo as well as some others.... so am i an OC, 909 punk poser??? i could care less what people think of me... i got the tats because i like them, and i like the way they look..... and who the **** cares if i like them or not when i am 80 yrs old... i will be lucky to be alive by then, and worrying about some tats i got in my twenties will be the least of my worries...... everyone is original in their own way whether you have tats or no tats...... or how you wear your hat... or how you wear your pants.... or what kind of truck you drive....
just show respect to people and you will be shown respect back....:)

tcook33
07-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by syke-o
can someone classify me then?? i live in Anaheim, work in a building we bought in Norco, have a star tattoo as well as some others.... so am i an OC, 909 punk poser??? i could care less what people think of me... i got the tats because i like them, and i like the way they look..... and who the **** cares if i like them or not when i am 80 yrs old... i will be lucky to be alive by then, and worrying about some tats i got in my twenties will be the least of my worries...... everyone is original in their own way whether you have tats or no tats...... or how you wear your hat... or how you wear your pants.... or what kind of truck you drive....
just show respect to people and you will be shown respect back....:)
Well said. Sounds like the ***s talkin shit on tats, flat-billed hats, lifted trucks, dirt bikes, etc.....have more to worry about than us with all that. Maybe they just wish they were young, rich, and as smart as us who do all that.....and by the way, have alot of fun.

little rowe boat
07-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
I run into more of those guys in the oc then in the 909;)
Now thats the truth.
mirvin

prop check
07-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Here we go again... OK, here are some questions
If a tattoo makes you cool why isn't John Kerry trying that?
If 909ers are all poor trailer trash why are the pretty O.C. contractors coming here to try to get us to pay them to build our new homes?
If all 909ers are dirt people why is the sexiest milf on th ''O.C'' from Riverside?
If company's place there stores to appeal to the surrounding demographics why did Eliminator head to the 909 from O.C.?
(didn't Advantage leave Anaheim also?)
Now let's get closer to home for Cdog...
Didn't Ralph's market just close up shop in A.H. due to poor fiscal performance? (no money flowing down fairmant into the parking lot?)
Isn't it true there is a new Macaroni grill in the same spot that no other Restaurant can bring in enough cash to survive? (poor Bib's)
And lastly....
What is up with the homes over there off riverdale? not some of the best reflection of the O.C. (Surrounded by kodiak street, Santa Ana River swamp and a very crowded freeway interchange)
See I did my research
Please know I think this is all funny and I don't take any of it seriously
:D :D :)