PDA

View Full Version : adiooooo'ssss i'm gone

lucky
07-09-2004, 01:32 PM
another three day weekend - so will some one assume the position and stir the bottom of the bowl's Monday will be a day in the shop re FOR TOTAL MOTTA TEAR down - i will post pic's if i find anything interesting - sunday i'm going to stare at leanne rymes knockers -- to all you bench queers have a great weekend

Kim Hanson
07-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Me also, gone for ? how many days......( . )( . ).....holidays are tits!

MAXIMUS
07-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by lucky
another three day weekend - so will some one assume the position and stir the bottom of the bowl's Monday will be a day in the shop re FOR TOTAL MOTTA TEAR down - i will post pic's if i find anything interesting - sunday i'm going to stare at leanne rymes knockers -- to all you bench queers have a great weekend
Fag...:rolleyes:

lucky
07-15-2004, 01:52 PM
you eat the wank all your life - and then one prick comes along and your a fag ... lmao :D - well i'm off to my rump ranger annonomous meeting - yea i sit next to pearcher ... ohh we had something come between us ........ so we're not talking - he said his name but i forgot - all i rember is he drove a jet .... and gave a hell of a b-j - what a sucker :eek: :D :eek!:

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 05:59 AM
:frown: :frown: :frown:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Just a calm V-Drive guy like myself Maxi, shit disturber....( . )( . ).....:D ;)

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Kim I try real hard to conform... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:34 PM
We can try all we want, they don't like us smart ass's......( . )( . )....We have to tell them how fast there crap is, **** that chit!....I be here for fun............:p ;) :D