PDA

View Full Version : If You Hate America But Make Tons of Money Here What Kind of American Are You?

MagicMtnDan
07-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Did you ever notice that there are no Germans going around the world saying, or making movies about, how awful Germany is or has been? Given that Germany unleashed two world wars and invented industrialized genocide, why has there been no German Michael Moore?
Are there any Japanese making films about the absence of Japanese soul-searching or expressions of sorrow over their country's enslavement, torture and murder of Asians in World War II? Has anyone ever encountered any Japanese self-hate?
Any Belgians telling the world how bad their country is? Argentinians? French? France surely has reason to produce people ashamed of their country.
The answer, of course, is no. Many on the American Left loathe America (they love the Constitution and their vision of what America could be) and have contempt for the average American. That is why most of the Left has such admiration for Michael Moore, who has said, among so much more, the following:
Americans "are possibly the dumbest people on the planet . . . in thrall to conniving, thieving, smug p----s" (London Daily Mirror).
"Should such an ignorant people lead the world?" (open letter to the German People in Die Zeit).
Elsewhere, he speaks of America as bringing immeasurable misery and sadness to the world and as essentially deserving attacks on it.
(above borrowed from Dennis Prager - www.dennisprager.com )

YW82DRM
07-09-2004, 03:37 PM
You summed it up! Damn American idiots that really reflect stupidity on the rest of us... Hey let's make a movie and we'll counter his idiocies!

BUSTI
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Self loathing Americans especially white self loathing liberal men like Michael Moore are the real embarrassment for America. Have you noticed only white liberals hate the group they belong to? It is an American phenom..........do you see other minority libs trashing their kind?
It is wierd! You would never see Jesse Jackson, despite he is so far to the left, ever publicly denounce black people! Or the Mexican American Marxist group called MECHA, when they move so radically to the left to see them going to Germany and trashing the "stupid Mexican wet backs" living in America?
Hell no despite the fact I believe the examples mentioned above are miss guided leftist they are rooting for their people! Even gays root for their kind. But not commie leftist white male Americans. Just look at all the Hollywood types..............they love Michael " I'm a Marxist" Moore. Do you see Whoopie slamming black Americans? Nope!
Somebody on the left here explain this phenom to me.............PLEASE!
Maybe Lib Pirate maybe you can explain it. I mean really with intellectual honesty..not the usual witless slam but real honest observations from a libby leftist ...why does this happen only in white liberal males? Uh?

MagicMtnDan
07-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI
Self loathing Americans especially white self loathing liberal men like Michael Moore are the real embarrassment for America. Have you noticed only white liberals hate the group they belong to? It is an American phenom..........do you see other minority libs trashing their kind?
It is wierd! You would never see Jesse Jackson, despite he is so far to the left, ever publicly denounce black people! Or the Mexican American Marxist group called MECHA, when they move so radically to the left to see them going to Germany and trashing the "stupid Mexican wet backs" living in America?
Hell no despite the fact I believe the examples mentioned above are miss guided leftist they are rooting for their people! Even gays root for their kind. But not commie leftist white male Americans. Just look at all the Hollywood types..............they love Michael " I'm a Marxist" Moore. Do you see Whoopie slamming black Americans? Nope!
Somebody on the left here explain this phenom to me.............PLEASE!
Maybe Lib Pirate maybe you can explain it. I mean really with intellectual honesty..not the usual witless slam but real honest observations from a libby leftist ...why does this happen only in white liberal males? Uh?
Got that right..."Michael Marxist Moore!"

ahhell
07-09-2004, 05:32 PM
SHIP HIS ASS TO THE MIDDLE EAST... TO HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE THERE......and make a documentary on Hussien...stay tuned for beheading at 11:00, what a dumb shit or is he? capatilizing on the people that he belittles....WAKE UP AMERICA

GlastronGuy
07-09-2004, 05:34 PM
A seditious American.

HighRoller
07-09-2004, 05:34 PM
We're ignorant? Hmm, so did all the other countries in the world give us the "leader" responsibilities? That's like saying a baseball team wins the World Series by being ignorant. It's all Jealousy, and they have no class. Since they can't actually get off their asses and compete with us, they'll try to bring us down to their level. F-em. And F-Michael Moore too for making a movie with twisted, distorted half truths and calling it some kind of smoking gun. Funny how as an "independant" he never had the same energy to make a movie about Whitewater, the Rose Law firm, people dying in Arkansas, Vince Foster, Impeachment, John Wong, The nuclear labratory thefts, Chinese campaign contributions to the white house etc.......