:eek:

CrazyHippy
07-09-2004, 05:36 PM
:p
Just your average trolling motor
BJH:D

Roman 1
07-09-2004, 06:05 PM
So what kind of boat is it strapped to??? How quick is it???
I need to know what I'm afraid of.
RC:)

MAXIMUS
07-09-2004, 06:11 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
That thing looks similar to my edger...:p

stoker2001
07-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Ya wana trace down a delivery problem. Seems they
have a plugged nozzle...., BUT WHICH ONE!!!! HeHe,
LOL!
:D ut are you a little envyous?marty logans house of color quartermaster mirage?i believe jetboat guru seen this one at ihba event in texas run sub 8.50s.:cool: now just think if a high seven/low eight second lakeboat/trailerqueen BB gave this whacker his slow start race :o

Rick James
07-09-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
I'ts just a fishing motor:D
looks lik da square peg in da round hole.....WHY..JUST WHY????

572Daytona
07-09-2004, 09:21 PM
That trasom looks about 3ft wide, what is it a bobsled? I don't think I could even fit my tackle box in that thing. Looks practical :rolleyes:

Wakker
07-10-2004, 12:47 AM
Maybe its the "killer" writen on the side of the cylinders?:D

CrazyHippy
07-10-2004, 10:53 AM
I think they are afraid of it cause it has stainless line, and stainless is even better than Chrome....:D
BJH

Wakker
07-10-2004, 11:44 AM
You don't have chromed out valve covers:wink:

CrazyHippy
07-10-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm thinking of having my Mid section ceramic coated in a polished aluminum looking stuff..... should be good for 75HP:D :p
BJH

Kim Hanson
07-14-2004, 03:48 PM
That looks wild CH, she is running good now?.........( . )( . )...Engine looks tit's!

lucky
07-15-2004, 05:45 AM
buy hippy wire orginizers .... - put the cover back on "her " she scares me ... I would classify that as a 2a.m bar girl - she will get the job done - but don't lift the bag . lmao :D :eek:

Cas
07-21-2004, 11:34 AM
looks a lot like R2D2 was turned into a cyborg

squirt
07-21-2004, 05:05 PM
Grenade!:eek:

riverbound
07-21-2004, 05:26 PM
I think the carboats are afraid because we know we are going to have to tow it in for you when the motor fries.

Evin Rude
07-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Logans boat will run consistent low 8's (8.20-8.30) IHBA style at about 130-133 mph on one stage of juice.
He does have more juice, but the "BOOM" factor gets a bit too high.
Marty did run either a IHBA or SDBA event in Ft Worth Tx last year and won the 8 second bracket. He said he figgured most all the 8 second boats would easily run in the 7's if they held in down all the way through. Most of the 8 second boats were either blown jets or hydros.
Marty said he won the class cause he figgured most of those guys didnt know what to expect from his clip-on. His boat leaves pretty hard and when some of the really fast boats tried to run him down, those guys broke out. The other half would see him leave and think he would break out, so they just let him go, but he never broke out. Truth is, he can only go about 8.2 on a good run the way he was set up.
He had a great time and said their money spent real good.
ER:cool:

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Thats pretty good. But the real fast big block v-drive hydros run in the high 4 second range without nitrous.
Not dissin the wacka, sounds like a nice raceboat.:cool:

Tom Brown
07-22-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Roman 1
... the real fast big block v-drive hydros run in the high 4 second range without nitrous.
... and the real fast outboard guys run without superchargers. Do you have a point?
but above all, Tony Scarlatta's penis is larger than your penis. This makes me feel like more of a man.
:cool:

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
... and the real fast outboard guys run without superchargers. Do you have a point?
:cool:
I was responding to the referance to real fast boats. I was just making sure he knew who they were. That was my point.
Tom, your usually sharper than that.
While were on the subject...
Even with superchargers wackers wont get close to a sub 5 sec pass.
The only "real fast outboard guy" will be driving a big block v-drive to be that.
RC:cool:

Tom Brown
07-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Roman... seriously... do you own a boat? http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/headscratch.gif
You talk a lot of smack, say who's faster than who. Tell us no outboard will ever beat your v-drive. .... but no one seems to know anything about you or sees you at a race. How about scanning a time slip for us to take a look at? There are well documented cases of outboards running 8s. That shouldn't be too hard to beat in that speed skier of yours now, should it?
I've probably got the slowest boat here except, of course, for sorry dog. :D
... I'm fine with not being the king of the hill. Then again, I don't go putting down other guy's rides. I'd love to go for a hard core ride in a v-drive flattie one day. I'd like to take a pull from UT's nitrous nozzle too. All in time. :)
It seems to me that if you hate a certain type of propulsion or technology, you've got some emotional issues that you ought to deal with.

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 07:51 PM
but above all, Tony Scarlatta's penis is larger than your penis. This makes me feel like more of a man.
Tom,
Your infatuation with Tony's penis doesn't suprise me. I suspect the visuals you present are computerized foreplay used to entice Kim over to push your poop in.
Please leave your fetishes in the test forums.
Completely grossed out R1 :frown:

Kim Hanson
07-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Tom,
Your infatuation with Tony's penis doesn't suprise me. I suspect the visuals you present are computerized foreplay used to entice Kim over to push your poop in.
Please leave your fetishes in the test forums.
Completely grossed out R1 :frown:
You're Gay thinking gross's me out, glad you're a V-Drive guy.......( . )( . )......My bad..Fast V-Drive guy! :p

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 08:13 PM
Roman... seriously... do you own a boat? http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/headscratch.gif
You talk a lot of smack, say who's faster than who. Tell us no outboard will ever beat your v-drive. .... but no one seems to know anything about you or sees you at a race. How about scanning a time slip for us to take a look at? There are well documented cases of outboards running 8s. That shouldn't be too hard to beat in that speed skier of yours now, should it?
I've probably got the slowest boat here except, of course, for sorry dog. :D
... I'm fine with not being the king of the hill. Then again, I don't go putting down other guy's rides. I'd love to go for a hard core ride in a v-drive flattie one day. I'd like to take a pull from UT's nitrous nozzle too. All in time. :)
It seems to me that if you hate a certain type of propulsion or technology, you've got some emotional issues that you ought to deal with.
Tom,
Your posse started all this with thier BBSP Trailer queen smack. They needed a reality check and I administerd it.
Since the posse has a denial issue my work drags on and on.
I have no time slips nor have I ever claimed to have.
Outboard race boats running 8's, who cares...I never denied they could nor do I care.
Like you, I don't claim to be king of the hill and I'm not a propulsion hater.
Leave my emotional issues out of this.:D

You Te
07-22-2004, 08:51 PM
Tom,
roman sounds like AZH the know it all.:eek: :eek: :eek:
And we all know ole AZH is not a well man.:D :D
Hey, top fuel hydros are fast, Tony Scarlata is fast, blah,blah, blah.
roman YOU HAVE ADMINISTERD NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!
You have only proven that your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk and you have a slow ass boat.
But, but, but top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata..............................
You Te

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by You Te
roman YOU HAVE ADMINISTERD NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te
Struck a nerve there did we!:D :D :D
RC:D LMAO!:D

You Te
07-23-2004, 06:45 AM
But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You Te

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 07:06 AM
You Te, I'm having trouble understanding our buddy Roman. I recall him saying:
For the record, I haven't and WILL NEVER be smoked by a wacker.
but now he is saying:
Like you, I don't claim to be king of the hill...
I'm thinking he has probably been smoked by numerous wackers who wanted to test fire their engine in the parking stall next to him before they launch and head out on the water. He was probably too busy running the Tony Scarlatta Fan Club pavillion to notice the TC-W3 residue being deposited on his 1000+ hp v-drive flat.

CrazyHippy
07-23-2004, 09:36 AM
resident chrome polishing hero...
BJH:D

Evin Rude
07-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Thats pretty good. But the real fast big block v-drive hydros run in the high 4 second range without nitrous.
I am out on the water most every weekend and I havnt seen any of those out there.
Why?
ER:wink:

Evin Rude
07-23-2004, 11:26 AM
........You have only proven that your knuckles drag on the ground....
No chit????? at 9 years old????
When he grows up, he will be a biggun!
LOL
ER:D

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Evin Rude
I am out on the water most every weekend and I havnt seen any of those out there.
Apparently, you can rent them at Bass Lake.
2000 lbs, 1000+ hp, v-drive flat. Never been beaten by an outboard and can drive all day at WOT on a tank of gas.

Evin Rude
07-23-2004, 11:52 AM
2000 lbs, 1000+ hp, v-drive flat. Never been beaten by an outboard and can drive all day at WOT on a tank of gas.
That sounds like one really sweet jet ski..............you ARE talking about a jet ski arent you?
ER;)

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 12:14 PM
You Te, I'm having trouble understanding our buddy Roman. I recall him saying:
Your "trouble understanding" problem is precisely what landed those wackers in your garages.
Its true I will never be smoked by a wacker and I don't claim to be king of the hill! Why is that so hard to understand for you girls?
When a "Top Gun, King of the Hill, fastest boats on the lake, etc. " referance is made, its obviously directed towards big blocks.
I don't have the fastest big block on the planet and never said I did.
Evin Rude, you sound like the hippy kid...Do you guys think you boat on the only lake in the US and believe because you don't see flattys there that they don't exist. I suppose you think the world is flat then.:rolleyes:
You wackers will just have to be patient as I work through your disabilities.
Professor Roman;)

Evin Rude
07-23-2004, 12:31 PM
..............Do you guys think you boat on the only lake in the US and believe because you don't see flattys there that they don't exist..................
That's purdy much it.
EEEEEERRRRRR:eek:

CrazyHippy
07-23-2004, 12:36 PM
I've seen flats back at Lake casitas in So cal. We beat them up w/ my "family truckster" and then my friends bass boat. the guys were cool as hell about the whole thing, took them for a ride etc.
My STV wouldn't have even been close... would have been fun though:D
BJH

Kim Hanson
07-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Your "trouble understanding" problem is precisely what landed those wackers in your garages.
Its true I will never be smoked by a wacker and I don't claim to be king of the hill! Why is that so hard to understand for you girls?
When a "Top Gun, King of the Hill, fastest boats on the lake, etc. " referance is made, its obviously directed towards big blocks.
I don't have the fastest big block on the planet and never said I did.
Evin Rude, you sound like the hippy kid...Do you guys think you boat on the only lake in the US and believe because you don't see flattys there that they don't exist. I suppose you think the world is flat then.:rolleyes:
You wackers will just have to be patient as I work through your disabilities.
Professor Roman;)
I would so called be { the hippy }, whats that to a slow ass dragger :p Just cause it makes alot of noise ...it isn't fast Moron...I mean Roman :D
The world isn't flat? Holy chit, thanks for the info...........( . )( . ).....:rolleyes: :D

You Te
07-23-2004, 02:30 PM
And roman takes another beating.:D :D :D :D :D
roman never gets beat by an outboard, cause he ain't got no boat.
And roman, my boat comes out of the garage for BBSP, want to play?
But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.:eek: :eek:
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-23-2004, 02:35 PM
And roman takes another beating.:D :D :D :D :D
roman never gets beat by an outboard, cause he ain't got no boat.
But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.:eek: :eek:
You Te
I wouldn't say " But " he gets all ****ed up and starts talking about fast v-drives :D Oh, yeah..which he don't own ..YET!
I want to see a picture of Romans Turd........( . )( . ).....boat that is! :D

superdave013
07-23-2004, 03:16 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=784411
That plumbing job looks like poo. lol
I have to admit, I'd like to pumb an engine like that sometime. You Te, I can save you some cash on that type of stuff.

Kim Hanson
07-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
That plumbing job looks like poo. lol
I have to admit, I'd like to pumb an engine like that sometime. You Te, I can save you some cash on that type of stuff.
really, looks cool to me! Thats Crazys Web.............( . )( . )....:D\\

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:18 PM
You Te
You only pull that string once a year. Why do you keep inviting me out if I don't even have a boat?
RC:confused:

You Te
07-23-2004, 06:26 PM
roman, just rent a boat like you always do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Not mine Kim.. Mine would have twice the stainless lines.:p
BJH

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 02:34 PM
roman, just rent a boat like you always do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Right, from myself for free. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
RC

You Te
07-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Naw, left from yourself for a fee.
You Te

Dan Lorenze
07-26-2004, 11:50 AM