PDA

View Full Version : Hey Canadian mechanical types...

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 11:47 AM
I need a high pressure fuel fitting and I want to find it in Canada. It's an al 10mm banjo to 3/8 barb fitting. Any idea where I can find one? I don't want to wait the 8 days UPS overnight takes to get one here from the US.

ratso
07-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I need a high pressure fuel fitting and I want to find it in Canada. It's an al 10mm banjo to 3/8 barb fitting. Any idea where I can find one? I don't want to wait the 8 days UPS overnight takes to get one here from the US.
...surely that isn't for your Glastron. Is it an automotive application?

mickeyfinn
07-10-2004, 12:28 PM
There are mechanical types in canada?

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ratso
...surely that isn't for your Glastron.
I'm putting a big block v-drive in my CVX-16.

harrisonmirage
07-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Okay Tom Brown/Havasu Barny whats the deal.Your home page is in Havasu,you got a million post on this site and your in Canada looking for a banjo fitting.Heres a news flash,overnite UPS is overnite anywhere.Tell me where your at in Canada and I might be able to point you in the right direction.Banjo fittings are a dog to get.They are a fluid power persons nightmare.I'm located out of Vancouver and deal with flid power people in western Canada.

Dr. Eagle
07-10-2004, 09:56 PM
But then there's that exchange rate...... it'll cost 40% more...

Tom Brown
07-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by harrisonmirage
Okay Tom Brown/Havasu Barny whats the deal.Your home page is in Havasu,you got a million post on this site and your in Canada looking for a banjo fitting.Heres a news flash,overnite UPS is overnite anywhere.Tell me where your at in Canada and I might be able to point you in the right direction.Banjo fittings are a dog to get.They are a fluid power persons nightmare.I'm located out of Vancouver and deal with flid power people in western Canada.
Havasu Barney is a friend of mine.
I'm in regina.
I order quite a bit of stuff for both personal and business purposes and I've found that overnight UPS takes 8 days. UPS ground takes... 8 days. If you call and ask what's taking so long, they will tell you that overnight only means 'into Canada'. The rest of the time is in customs... which is also UPS since they are their own broker.
Russell make the connector I'm looking for. If I can get it anywhere in Canada, I will have it expressed here. I'd really like to have it before next weekend.
Thanks,
Tom

NorCal Gameshow
07-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by harrisonmirage
Okay Tom Brown/Havasu Barny whats the deal.Your home page is in Havasu,you got a million post on this site and your in Canada looking for a banjo fitting.Heres a news flash,overnite UPS is overnite anywhere.
Tom, sounds like you have a new friend...:D

Tom Brown
07-11-2004, 07:01 AM
That post did seem somewhat focused. :D

Rexone
07-11-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
That post did seem somewhat focused. :D
If I didn't know better I'd think LVjetboy moved to BC :D
Tom you have such a confusing existance. Maybe you should change the website to Canadabarney.com. or Sandiegobarney.com and really throw em off. or Canadatom.com. What you have presently is very misleading as to your actual location. :D
Good luck with the big block Glastron vdrive project too. It should be quite a legend. :D
btw stay tuned for molding info I have not forgotten you.

Tom Brown
07-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Good luck with the big block Glastron vdrive project too. It should be quite a legend. :D
I've been kicking outboarder's asses now for weeks and it isn't even finished yet.