PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
THis is my 4000th post. Just thought that I would let you bastards know:D kim bust out the cake and candles. Donald bing the guns and ammo.Maxi bring the ladies. Lucky bring the camera and last but not least...... Rondane bring your crossdressin' cheerleadin' g-string wearrin' ass out :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
460will be with the other peeps mowing the lawn :crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Congrats!
FAG.

lucky
04-06-2006, 06:05 AM
THis is my 4000th post. Just thought that I would let you bastards know:D kim bust out the cake and candles. Donald bing the guns and ammo.Maxi bring the ladies. Lucky bring the camera and last but not least...... Rondane bring your crossdressin' cheerleadin' g-string wearrin' ass out :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
after the pics that floated around this week of kim at his last havi trip , i'm not sure he has a candle to bring :) lmao --

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Congrats!
FAG.
Thanks
QUEER :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-06-2006, 09:45 AM
after the pics that floated around this week of kim at his last havi trip , i'm not sure he has a candle to bring :) lmao --
get it outta his ass then :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Was that hard now :p congrats........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
04-06-2006, 03:28 PM
get it outta his ass then :crossx:
You like them dipped :yuk: ...........( . )( . )......... :)Why do you like to eat shitty candles ?

BigBlockBaja
04-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Such a post *****.... I tell ya.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Such a post *****.... I tell ya.
i do what I can do when I can do....... :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-06-2006, 08:54 PM
You like them dipped :yuk: ...........( . )( . )......... :)Why do you like to eat shitty candles ?
Chocolate creampie....

Kim Hanson
04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Chocolate creampie....
I thought of Cartmen from South Park on that post :p ..........( . )( . ).......his was Chicken Pot Pie :p

SmokinLowriderSS
04-08-2006, 04:54 PM
396 idn't fat ..... he's just BIG BONED!!!
FAG! :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-09-2006, 07:41 PM
396 idn't fat ..... he's just BIG BONED!!!
FAG! :D :D
Lmfao, hey sucker women are big boned :p "I turned my fat into muscle"(as I say it with my arnold voice) :crossx: :crossx: :D

Kim Hanson
04-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Lmfao, hey sucker women are big boned :p "I turned my fat into muscle"(as I say it with my arnold voice) :crossx: :crossx: :D
Holy shit, you can buy muscles now :p How are they shipped ? Don't tell me driving a Hummer and saying " I will be back ". If so, keep this info to yourself please :p ..........( . )( . )...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Holy shit, you can buy muscles now :p How are they shipped ? Don't tell me driving a Hummer and saying " I will be back ". If so, keep this info to yourself please :p ..........( . )( . )...........
Yup that me :crossx: :crossx:
"turn fat into muscle" "time to get pumped up" :D

uclahater
04-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Whats 460's excuse :idea: :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Whats 460's excuse :idea: :rolleyes:
sperm is full of carbs? :idea:

uclahater
04-10-2006, 11:34 AM
LMFAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Now how would you know that ? Oh, yeah you tangled with a few hundred boys wrestling ! What kind of wrestling was that though :p .........( . )( . )...........I can just imagine Donald, King of the Penis Ball Lock :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
LMFAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Drop the F and go jog around the block and few years :p ..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Kimmy, Isnt it a little early to be drinking?

uclahater
04-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Drop the F and go jog around the block and few years :p ..........( . )( . )..........
This needs to go in "The what the F*** did kim hanson say thread" :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Kimmy, Isnt it a little early to be drinking?
It's 2 in the afternoon here, that's prime time and warming up for HavasuDougs Beer Night :crossx: ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
This needs to go in "The what the F*** did kim hanson say thread" :idea:
LMFAO, drop the F and it would look like LMAO.....Is that better for you Hater.........( . )( . )........Slow people in here or what :p

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 12:06 PM
LMFAO, drop the F and it would look like LMAO.....Is that better for you Hater.........( . )( . )........Slow people in here or what :p
The only slow one is you, cause I dont know WTF you are trying to say either.
:idea:

Kim Hanson
04-10-2006, 12:12 PM
The only slow one is you, cause I dont know WTF you are trying to say either.
:idea:
Okay, I will go as slow as I can for you short bus people, he said LMFAO--which is laughing my fat arse off :) I said to drop the F as in fat and go jogging for a few years..anything else ?.........( . )( . ).......I heard alot of people that suck on fart tubes have a short attention span :p any truth to that Donald and Hater :p

lucky
04-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Okay, I will go as slow as I can for you short bus people, he said LMFAO--which is laughing my fat arse off :) I said to drop the F as in fat and go jogging for a few years..anything else ?.........( . )( . ).......I heard alot of people that suck on fart tubes have a short attention span :p any truth to that Donald and Hater :p
so your saying they are nugget huffers ?

Kim Hanson
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
so your saying they are nugget huffers ?
Maybe nugget polisher, shiat Donald goes so hard he doesn't even have any hair left :p ...........( . )( . ).............