PDA

View Full Version : Martinez Lake July 23-25

NastyNebs
07-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Is anyone going out to Martinez for the annual Horseshoe Tourney on July 24th? We will be out there for sure I think they have like 90 teams to sign up.
Travis

SD MIKEY
07-10-2004, 09:44 PM
You know damn right!!!!!!! Im there! I cant wait! Is there any way of knowing if they are gonna let some water out so we will have a bigger sandbar?

Lightning
07-12-2004, 08:21 AM
You may want to check this website for the waterflow report. http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/waterflowreports/
and yes I will be out there on the 24th.

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 08:23 AM
I will be out there on the 24th as well!:cool:

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 11:23 AM
I will be out as well... A much needed break from Vegas. "Brady Bunch" Greg, received a call from the People putting the Tournament on.. Not sure if it was to sign up, or to just remind him of the Date...
*** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
07-12-2004, 11:39 AM
we are a strong MAYBE! "IF" I can sell Mrs prego on the idea;) and if I can edit Miss AvengerBabe's video by then:)

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
we are a strong MAYBE! "IF" I can sell Mrs prego on the idea;) and if I can edit Miss AvengerBabe's video by then:)
YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME!! well, actually, that depends... when was this alleged video taken?!?

TOBTEK
07-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by AvengerBabe
YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME!! well, actually, that depends... when was this alleged video taken?!?
11 MINUTES RESPONCE:D ....not bad! Remember when Mike and I were sitting on the front of his new Ultra & you were on the top of the big red pontoon boat? hmmmmmmmmm is it coming back yet? hehhehe

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 01:01 PM
11 MINUTES RESPONCE:D ....not bad! Remember when Mike and I were sitting on the front of his new Ultra & you were on the top of the big red pontoon boat? hmmmmmmmmm is it coming back yet? hehhehe
hmm, that was late in the day... It's all very fuzzy.... hehe. I didn't flash you though, right? :eek:

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 01:30 PM
hmm, that was late in the day... It's all very fuzzy.... hehe. I didn't flash you though, right? :eek:
I think we have that on our Video Camera from Memorial Day though... ( . ) ( . ):D
*** Grape Ape ***
Did I say I think.. I mean't yes I do have them on Video..

Rubths
07-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by GrapeApe
I think we have that on our Video Camera from Memorial Day though... ( . ) ( . ):D
*** Grape Ape ***
I hear she's got some nice ( . )( . )'s and I need to see them:p Send me a pic or ten Grape!

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 02:10 PM
*** Grape Ape ***
Hahahah!! are you serious? Uh-Oh, I think I am going to be in trouble with the man!! Can I see?:(

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Hahahah!! are you serious? Uh-Oh, I think I am going to be in trouble with the man!! Can I see?:(
Greg has it locked in the Vault so when you are famous, we can get Top Dollar...
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Greg has it locked in the Vault so when you are famous, we can get Top Dollar...
*** Grape Ape ***
SWEET! What percentage will I be getting? I don't want to have to throw an anchor at your boat!

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 02:35 PM
SWEET! What percentage will I be getting? I don't want to have to throw an anchor at your boat!
You dont want to throw an Anchor at my Boat.. Havent you heard, I beat up girls as well..:wink: You will get a nice Percentage...
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 02:39 PM
So, GrapeApe, you're punking out on this weekend (17th), huh? do you even like the river?

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 02:43 PM
So, GrapeApe, you're punking out on this weekend (17th), huh? do you even like the river?
Melissa, I opened up a new Office in Vegas, and we are the In House Lender/Broker for this 312 Unit Condo Complex.. This is the 1st week they are releasing for Sale, so I am busy, and cant get away... Wish I could, but the money here right now is to good to be missed..
*** Grape Ape ***
PS, want to buy a Condo here in Vegas...

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Rubths
I hear she's got some nice ( . )( . )'s and I need to see them:p Send me a pic or ten Grape!
You have some other Dudes Boat on your Signature Line.. Thats not right..:D

AvengerBabe
07-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Melissa, I opened up a new Office in Vegas, and we are the In House Lender/Broker for this 312 Unit Condo Complex.. This is the 1st week they are releasing for Sale, so I am busy, and cant get away... Wish I could, but the money here right now is to good to be missed..
*** Grape Ape ***
PS, want to buy a Condo here in Vegas...
Haha! yeah, I know you are busy. I just have to give you a hard time. We miss you out there sweetie! It feels like its been forever!:p

GrapeApe
07-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Haha! yeah, I know you are busy. I just have to give you a hard time. We miss you out there sweetie! It feels like its been forever!:p
I know, it feels like it has been forever... Hopefully the weekend of the 24th will come quick.... I will see you guys soon...
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
07-12-2004, 08:06 PM
You have some other Dudes Boat on your Signature Line.. Thats not right..:D
I have not sold the Miller yet, Im having a hard time letting it go:( I love this boat and have thrown alot of money at it to keep the boat in top shape. I having an even harder time with this bayliner:yuk:

SD MIKEY
07-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Girlie we dont want to get you in trouble! Maybe we should keep it on the DL? :)
Horseshoes are gonna be flying soon, oh yeah and they always have good food too.
Thanks for the link, but didnt see anything for Martinez/Fishers.
Toby you got me? I'm ready to do a little cleaning. Talk her into coming, my wife and little one will be out.
Rub you do need a new pic, maybe one with a fat yellowtail!

Rubths
07-13-2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by SD MIKEY
Rub you do need a new pic, maybe one with a fat yellowtail!
Lets go out this weekend and soak some poles;)

SD MIKEY
07-13-2004, 07:48 AM
I got that wedding on saturday guy!
Hey for the record I dont want to soak any pole with you!!! All my fishing stuff is at the river.

Brady Bunch
07-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Lets go out this weekend and soak some poles;)
Whoa' guy! Are married guys allowed to do that?:eek:

Rubths
07-14-2004, 06:42 AM
I got that wedding on saturday guy!
Hey for the record I dont want to soak any pole with you!!! All my fishing stuff is at the river.
Not on Saterday I have work stuff going on but on Sunday lets go out and catch some fishies.
Brady what the wifes dont know wont hurt us;)

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Is it July 23 yet! What the F uck!

copper
07-15-2004, 11:56 AM
We'll see you effers out there on the 23rd or 24th. Will be picking up our boat today and Colby will be towing it out tomorrow. He and Amy and their kids will be out this weekend.
We'll be hauling out a bunch of furniture and boxes of stuff. KG and QG should also be out so they can haul away things out of the house so we have room for the stuff we're bringing out.
ICDB time.

Brady Bunch
07-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Wayne -
Has the house closed escrow yet? Wow living at the river permanetly! I am jealous.
-Greg

copper
07-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Supposed to close Aug. 16th. We'll be moving stuff out every week till then.

GrapeApe
07-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by copper
Supposed to close Aug. 16th. We'll be moving stuff out every week till then.
Congrats WayneO... We will see you next weekend...

SD MIKEY
07-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Nice WayneO! Damn living at the river, and a quick drive to G. You bastard guy you! Hey do you know if Omar is gonna be there? I think I owe him a river soda? See you guys next weekend. Rader wanted to talk to some tree trimers since he picked up Pam and Al's place and has that dead tree.

copper
07-17-2004, 04:35 PM
Mikey,
Peggy has E.J.'s number. He's the guy who trimmed all our palm trees.

AvengerBabe
07-19-2004, 01:41 PM
I just got back last night and already I can't wait to go back!! Anyone know of a place that I can rent? Otherwise, I will be baking in the dirt.... :(

Lightning
07-19-2004, 01:46 PM
I just got back last night and already I can't wait to go back!! Anyone know of a place that I can rent? Otherwise, I will be baking in the dirt.... :(
If there is no place at Martinez, you can always do the Yuma hotel thing. By the way good to meet you this weekend.

78Eliminator
07-19-2004, 01:48 PM
You both ditched me. I thought you were both going to be on the upper sandbar.... :(

Lightning
07-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
You both ditched me. I thought you were both going to be on the upper sandbar.... :(
I talked to you on Friday night, but you were speaching your slur.

AvengerBabe
07-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
If there is no place at Martinez, you can always do the Yuma hotel thing. By the way good to meet you this weekend.
yeah, I don't think driving to Yuma at 3:30 in the morning from the bar is going to be a good idea! hhahahaa. Nice meeting you too!! :)

Rubths
07-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
Whats up Justin you going to come by and party with us this weekend?

GrapeApe
07-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Melissa, I am looking forward to this weekend... I need a few days from my Offfice to get rejuvenated...Teresa isn't going, so you can be my Bunk Mate..:D Your Man can have the Tent to himself....:wink:
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Melissa, I am looking forward to this weekend... I need a few days from my Offfice to get rejuvenated...Teresa isn't going, so you can be my Bunk Mate..:D Your Man can have the Tent to himself....:wink:
*** Grape Ape ***
Hahaha, you are sooooo generous. I don't think you can handle me though!! hehe

GrapeApe
07-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Hahaha, you are sooooo generous. I don't think you can handle me though!! hehe
Ummm.. I'll "go down" Trying.. Tease..:eek:
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Ummm.. I'll "go down" Trying.. Tease..:eek:
*** Grape Ape ***
Hahahaha!! so funny!! Will we be seeing an appearance from Brady Bunch as well?

GrapeApe
07-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Hahahaha!! so funny!! Will we be seeing an appearance from Brady Bunch as well?
He and Lisa will be there...
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-19-2004, 03:58 PM
*** Grape Ape ***
Sweet! K, I'm out for the night!!

NastyNebs
07-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Sounds like a lot of troopers going down for the shoes, I will the one with the Capt Morgan, and a blank stare.................

SD MIKEY
07-19-2004, 11:02 PM
4 more days!!!!!!!! Cant wait!

AvengerBabe
07-20-2004, 08:18 AM
I wish I was there right now.....

Danhercules
07-20-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by NastyNebs
Sounds like a lot of troopers going down for the shoes, I will the one with the Capt Morgan, and a blank stare.................
You always have a blank stare.

Brady Bunch
07-20-2004, 09:16 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Yes we will!!!!! I am tingeling in my pants right now thinking about going to the river this weekend, and of course because we will see our girl, AvengerBabe and the whole crew!
Melissa, If for some reason you were drunk and lost and forgot your way back to your tent in the trees, you can stay with Lisa and me! Hehehehe!:D

AvengerBabe
07-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Brady Bunch
Yes we will!!!!! I am tingeling in my pants right now thinking about going to the river this weekend, and of course because we will see our girl, AvengerBabe and the whole crew!
Melissa, If for some reason you were drunk and lost and forgot your way back to your tent in the trees, you can stay with Lisa and me! Hehehehe!:D
Hahah, thanks for the invite!! Yeah, this weekend is going to be so great EVERYONE is going to be out there! I feel like I haven't seen y'all in forever!!

Lightning
07-20-2004, 09:30 AM
I am ready for this weekend - this will make it 3 in a row and I can't wait. It is going to be a fun time and there is going to be a ton of people out there.

Brady Bunch
07-20-2004, 09:49 AM
I am ready for this weekend - this will make it 3 in a row and I can't wait.
I am so jealous, 3 in a row! :D

Rubths
07-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Im heading out tonight:D well just for the night I have to be in Winterhaven 8:30am to fight a speeding ticket:(

GrapeApe
07-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Im heading out tonight:D well just for the night I have to be in Winterhaven 8:30am to fight a speeding ticket:(
Speedin in the Bayliner Deck Boat....:D
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
LMAO
:D

AvengerBabe
07-21-2004, 10:21 AM
I don't like it when this thread drops to the bottom of the list... hehe now it's back at the top

SD MIKEY
07-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Now there is only one day till we head out! Damn it seems like it has been 3 weeks, oh wait it has.

BarryMac
07-22-2004, 06:40 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
I was at clear lake about a month ago and saw the said "Bayliner Deck Boat" anchored, or at least I think it was, it had DEEPSAND on the side of it...Does that belong to Rubths???
We will actually be out there next weekend the 31st - 2nd, if I see you I will introduce myself...
gjb
look for my rig:
2001 Carrera 202XR
White, Blue and Orange

AvengerBabe
07-22-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
I was at clear lake about a month ago and saw the said "Bayliner Deck Boat" anchored, or at least I think it was, it had DEEPSAND on the side of it...Does that belong to Rubths???
We will actually be out there next weekend the 31st - 2nd, if I see you I will introduce myself...
gjb
look for my rig:
2001 Carrera 202XR
White, Blue and Orange
That boat used to belong to SD Mikey... I forget who he sold it to... Now he has a gorgeous Ultra deck boat with orange flames.

AvengerBabe
07-22-2004, 07:49 AM
ATTENTION TOBTEK: will we be seeing you out there this weekend?!?!?!?

Screaming Pete
07-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Tob said he was going out to grab his boat and head up to Havasu, I'll have a talk with him today about that;)

GrapeApe
07-22-2004, 08:19 AM
I cant wait to get out to the River. I am flying home to San Diego Tonight from Vegas.. I am so ready for some time away from my Office.. I will see you Peeps Friday Night...;)
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
07-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Tob said he was going out to grab his boat and head up to Havasu, I'll have a talk with him today about that;)
TRAITOR!!

Brady Bunch
07-22-2004, 11:54 AM
What about you Pete! Are you in this weekend! I am bringing my lady so AvengerBabe has someone to play with! :eek:

Screaming Pete
07-22-2004, 12:47 PM
What about you Pete! Are you in this weekend! I am bringing my lady so AvengerBabe has someone to play on! :eek:
I'm in. and looking for a good time;)

AvengerBabe
07-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Oh yeah, this weekend is going to be so much fun! Why can't it be Friday??? Tomorrow at work is going to suck so bad!

Lightning
07-22-2004, 03:16 PM
I am ready for this weekend, I can't wait. Tomorrow is going to drag.

GrapeApe
07-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Almost ready to head to the Airport, and get away from this Hot weather for 1 day.. Then off to more Hot River, and Cold Beers.. Anyone up for Lunch at DaKines Tomorrow.. ? Greg & I will be there at around Noon... Cya guys soon...
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
07-22-2004, 04:15 PM
Almost ready to head to the Airport, and get away from this Hot weather for 1 day.. Then off to more Hot River, and Cold Beers.. Anyone up for Lunch at DaKines Tomorrow.. ? Greg & I will be there at around Noon... Cya guys soon...
*** Grape Ape ***
Why don't you come on up to Carlsbad tonight and have some beers with us...

SD MIKEY
07-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Yes Rub owns the Deepsand boat now, bought it just before the 4th of July.
Grapeape you bastard guy going to Da Kine :( I wish I was going.
Pete ask Tob about the cleaner please, Im in need and would like to try his stuff.
You out there --Toby--?
Lightning you bringing some peeps or you rollin solo?
AvengerBabe you are in need of a river soda and your bathing suit. Do you put your suit on then get in the car and drive out, or do you just put it on when you get there?
One more day of work, stay busy and dont look at the clock.

TOBTEK
07-23-2004, 07:15 AM
ATTENTION TOBTEK: will we be seeing you out there this weekend?!?!?!?
REALLY wish I could be in two places at the same time! BUT, we are cruising to Havasu in the morning to look at a couple of investment properties.....Really dont know if I want to drive 6 hours:eek: each way to the water. 12 hours driving for one day on the water seems out of balance to me?
I did give Ari the new digital cam-corder to get all of A/babe's antic's;) ...have fun, be safe, and we will see ya all for 3 days on Labor day weekend:D

TOBTEK
07-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Pete ask Tob about the cleaner please, Im in need and would like to try his stuff.
You out there --Toby--?
AvengerBabe you are in need of a river soda and your bathing suit. Do you put your suit on then get in the car and drive out, or do you just put it on when you get there?
DUDE.................you should have came by the get together last night, I HAD BOX-O-GOODIES for everyone, I did give some to Pete last week, and some to Ari last night as well. If you like, call me next week and I'll get you some as well. So far CHEESEPANEL, SCREAMINGPETE, LIGHTNING,FROGGYSTYLE, KAB, and Bryan at DCB(aka DCB) and other non-board peeps have had product now...waiting for product evaluations from some, and others have been over the top....VERY exciting!
Have a great weekend......be cafe,see you soon.... Toby

Brady Bunch
07-23-2004, 07:32 AM
I hate Fridays before a river trip! I am definately leaving early today! Cannot wait to see my peeps at CLUB MARTINEZ tonight.
Pete promises not to stand on bar stools and demand beers from the bartender!:eek:

Lightning
07-23-2004, 08:16 AM
You out there --Toby--?
Lightning you bringing some peeps or you rollin solo?.
I have some of the cleaner and will let you sample the sample - Thanks Toby.
We are bringing out my ladies whole family; dad, bro, sis, spouses, kids, etc.... - packed house

Screaming Pete
07-23-2004, 08:18 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Where is DaKines, I might meet you:D

Screaming Pete
07-23-2004, 08:25 AM
I hate Fridays before a river trip! I am definately leaving early today! Cannot wait to see my peeps at CLUB MARTINEZ tonight.
Pete promises not to stand on bar stools and demand beers from the bartender!:eek:
My only promise is not to take wooden nickles, and prisoners!!, but I will strip them naked and take pic's:rolleyes:

AvengerBabe
07-23-2004, 08:33 AM
You out there --Toby--?
I will be wearing my bar outfit since we are driving out tonight. I wouldn't want to waste time having to change clothes when I could be drinking and listening to horrible kareoke. why??

AvengerBabe
07-23-2004, 08:40 AM
REALLY wish I could be in two places at the same time! BUT, we are cruising to Havasu in the morning to look at a couple of investment properties.....Really dont know if I want to drive 6 hours:eek: each way to the water. 12 hours driving for one day on the water seems out of balance to me?
I did give Ari the new digital cam-corder to get all of A/babe's antic's;) ...have fun, be safe, and we will see ya all for 3 days on Labor day weekend:D
Haha! antics?? Haha! Get the camera out, it's been a LONG week!!! Time to have some fun!

TOBTEK
07-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Haha! antics?? Haha! Get the camera out, it's been a LONG week!!! Time to have some fun!
hmmmmmmm...tobek rethinking the whole Havasu thing:)

Brady Bunch
07-23-2004, 09:43 AM
hmmmmmmm...tobek rethinking the whole Havasu thing:)
Especially since I will be there! Greg really nows how to get AvengerBabes party started! haha, right Mellissa!

AvengerBabe
07-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Especially since I will be there! Greg really nows how to get AvengerBabes party started! haha, right Mellissa!
ABSOLUTELY!!!:D

Brady Bunch
07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Just got back from lunch with GrapeApe and Screamin' Pete! Me, Jeff and SD Mikey will be on the road at 4:00-4:30. Woo Hoo!..:D
Pete said he is not going to Martinez unless Tob is going. WTF, I think its an Escondido conspiracy! Just kidding! lol Pete will be there he said! See you all soon!

Screaming Pete
07-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the invite for lunch, I'm good now till I get to da river and start Screaming at the bartender for REDBULL. Dat was some GooooD eating:smilespi:

TOBTEK
07-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the invite for lunch, I'm good now till I get to da river and start Screaming at the bartender for REDBULL. Dat was some GooooD eating:smilespi:
YEAH...thanks for the invite you HOMO's:D :D I'm not filling all there after last night.....needing nap VERY SOON!
And BTW...where the hell was 78 last night? 78=hanging around pete to long.....:D

TOBTEK
07-26-2004, 07:18 AM
sooooooooo, wheres all the pic's of the weekend? Inquiring minds want to know:)

GrapeApe
07-26-2004, 09:14 AM
Nobody got a picture of me doing Backflips of Scottys Red Pontoon Boat at Clear Lake.....:( I am one Agile 300#er...;)
*** Grape Ape ***

badtaste
07-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Looked for some of you guys this weekend, but never saw any boats that looked familiar. I thought GrapeApe would stand out in the crowd. Wave (or throw cold beer) if you see me go by. It'll be cool to hook up. I didn't see the red pontoon either. Maybe I'm blind.

GrapeApe
07-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by badtaste
Looked for some of you guys this weekend, but never saw any boats that looked familiar. I thought GrapeApe would stand out in the crowd. Wave (or throw cold beer) if you see me go by. It'll be cool to hook up. I didn't see the red pontoon either. Maybe I'm blind.
I didnt see you either...:idea: We where at the Horseshoe Tournament o the Sand Bar, then headed to Clear Lake around 4 0r so... I will keep an eye out next trip, whenever that is ... Who knows when I will be able to get out of vegas..
*** Grape Ape ***

Brady Bunch
07-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by badtaste
Hey Greg,
How did she run for you this weekend?

Lightning
07-26-2004, 10:30 AM
This weekend was a good time, we really had a blast. Friday night was pure comedy - I have some photos and will post them tomorrow probably. You guys missed out on cake Saturday night.

Brady Bunch
07-26-2004, 10:38 AM
This weekend was a good time, we really had a blast. Friday night was pure comedy - I have some photos and will post them tomorrow probably. You guys missed out on cake Saturday night.
Damn, we missed cake! :eek:
We were at home watching that show "The Holistic Files" on "Satellite".... LMFAO:D :D

GrapeApe
07-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Damn... I was beat, and sleeping by 11pm... Saturday at the Sandbar & Clear Lake kicked my Ass.. I needed the sleep anyways.. I am back to working 7 - 12 hour days for a few weeks... but its all good.. C ya next trip...
*** Grape Ape ***

badtaste
07-26-2004, 10:49 AM
boat ran tip top. fuel gauge and tach aren't working, but I'm hoping its a minor wiring issue. The 496 HO ran nicely. I got my 4 hours of break in done. Now it's time to play. Next trip for us is August 3rd to 8th.

Rubths
07-26-2004, 10:50 AM
It was a great time but I wadded myself up bad drinking with Mikey and Rader Saterday night, I woke up puking:yuk: at 3:am. I was hurting so bad Sunday that I didnt even hit the water. I didnt think it was possible for 3 guys to drink a gallon of Absolute in one night:D

Lightning
07-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Damn, we missed cake! :eek:
We were at home watching that show "The Holistic Files" on "Satellite".... LMFAO:D :D
We woke up laughing about that, so intense about having it on satellite.
"It's wasn't on tv"
"you sure"
"yes"
"I think I saw it on the holistic files on TLC"
"The what??"
"Don't worry about it, I've got satellite, I watch all that s hit"

AvengerBabe
07-26-2004, 03:10 PM
It was really great to see and spend time with everyone again! Our next trip out will be August 6-8. Let me know if y'all are going to be there too!!

AvengerBabe
07-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Um, wow, how drunk was I?? Check out my bush!:eek!:

AvengerBabe
07-26-2004, 07:21 PM
another pic of the group... Clear Lake for happy hour

SD MIKEY
07-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Um, wow, how drunk was I?? Check out my bush!:eek!:
I was gonna say, Bush? I thought a girl took care of herself better then that, did that grow over night? Damn it looks thick! Looks like you may have to use a weedwacker to clear the run way.

SD MIKEY
07-27-2004, 07:52 AM
I saw Pete in Fishers, but never saw him again.

Lightning
07-27-2004, 08:25 AM
I saw Pete in Fishers, but never saw him again.
I think I saw him running south from Picacho in the afternoon

BarryMac
07-27-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm bummed, I was hoping some of you HB board regulars would be there this weekend so I could meet you, maybe next time...
gjb

TOBTEK
07-28-2004, 07:02 AM
It was really great to see and spend time with everyone again! Our next trip out will be August 6-8. Let me know if y'all are going to be there too!!
DONT burn yourself out.......I was thinking "jello shot's" OR the portable MARTINI set.....the 20,21,22 weekend.........and a movie crew! "ADVENGERBABE GOES WILD 2004":D

AvengerBabe
07-28-2004, 09:24 AM
DONT burn yourself out.......I was thinking "jello shot's" OR the portable MARTINI set.....the 20,21,22 weekend.........and a movie crew! "ADVENGERBABE GOES WILD 2004":D
hahaha, whatever Tob!! I hope I see you out there soon!! I'll behave myself just for you!