PDA

View Full Version : Idiot neighbors caused a fire!!!

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Ok...I need to vent about the stupidity of my upstairs neighbors...
We live on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor apartment was empty for a few months. Recently a new group of young guys and girls moved in and they are the loudest, most inconsiderate, weird fockers ever. They run around the apartment stomping as hard as they can at midnight! Last week I even saw them dump dirty water over their balcony (which is right over ours) to the plants below. The sick part is that some of that water splattered on our balcony. Anyways...
Mike went riding today so I've spent the day watching scary movies on DVD (which he won't watch) and cleaning. I was almost done and just needed to clean the shower. I was about to jump in when I just happened to glance outside my living room window! THERE WAS A FIRE in the flower bed/bushed outside my window! The flames were coming through the bottom part of my my friggen balcony! I freaked out and even though they tell you not to open the door I did because I wanted to throw water on the flames. Thank goodness that Mike takes those 1 gallon water bottles to work because I had lots in the kitchen. I grabbed as many as I could and started dumping them over the flames and under the balcony opening. The fire finally stopped but it smelled sooooo bad.
I realized that the area on the ground where the fire started was littered with cigarette butts. It turns out that the dumb a$$ upstairs neighbors have been smoking on their balcony and throwing the butts down onto the bushes! Ok, is it just me or are they complete morons? Hello! Ever hear of an ashtray? We live in Santa Clarita Valley and it couldn't get any drier! Duh!
I feel like going up there and clubbing some sense into those retards. I went up but no one opened the door for me. By the time I got back the stupid heap was smoking again! I called the leasing office and they came over, took a picture of it, agreed that it smells really bad all the way to the other side of the complex, and promised to send the upstairs dorks a letter. Yay, I hope they get to read their letter before Mike gets home and finds out and heads up there to kick their a$$es. IDIOTS!
:yuk: Makes me wonder how some people make it thru life as retarded as they are. :yuk: :yuk:
Thanks for letting me vent.

LASERRAY
07-11-2004, 03:17 PM
That sucks. Good luck on that front.:cool:

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 03:18 PM
thanks

ahhell
07-11-2004, 03:21 PM
just take out your 9mm and start shooting at where you here the noises on your ceiling and maybe they'll get the idea to walk softly. as for the fire, take a shovel full of the burnt stink and heave it onto their balcony...if you have a large dog, oh never mind
j/k about the 9mm;)

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
just take out your 9mm and start shooting at where you here the noises on your ceiling and maybe they'll get the idea to walk softly. as for the fire, take a shovel full of the burnt stink and heave it onto their balcony...if you have a large dog, oh never mind
j/k about the 9mm;)
Good idea about the shovel-full. I'd rather dump it on their heads than on their balcony though :D

ultrablurick
07-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Next time call American's finest(no not the cops the firemen), even in So. Cal It is against the law to set fires even if your stupid enough to throw lit blunts or other things out your window. Maybe the cute fire boys will even bother your landlord for allowing a fire hazard.

gramps
07-11-2004, 03:35 PM
IF there is a next time I wouldn't wait a half a second to call the fire dept................ they will be all over the upstairs idiots and the landlord like white on rice.............

Debbolas
07-11-2004, 03:36 PM
That is awfull, do you have a broom handy to tap on the ceiling when they stomp around?
Maybe follow up with a letter to the leasing company outlining your complaints. So they have it in writing.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you....;)

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Gramps - Yay, I should have called them but I was so afraid that it was going to spread because there was a little wind. Next time I will call them and let them handle it.
Debbolas - thank you girly. I actually tried the broom trick but nada.

Mandelon
07-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Sounds like its time to move. :(

Ntwotrance
07-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Oh my fricken god...strangest thing, we had neighbors just like that when we lived in an apartment...they would stay up till all hours of the night walking back and forth, throwing the butts into our back yard, and just being a pain in the ass....deja fricken vu....sorry to hear you're having to experience it.....

Kilrtoy
07-11-2004, 04:24 PM
What is even scarier is that you said it was still smoldering and you left it like that. It will restart,
BUT WHAT IS EVEN SCARIER THAN THAT
Your boyfriend is scared of scary movies

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 06:13 PM
It was smoldering f o r e v e r while I waited for the maintenance crew to come rake it and crap. No more flames came after the initial ones.
Mike isn't scared of scary movies...:D , he just thinks they're a waste of time. He feels the same about chick flicks. LOL

PlyaPlya22
07-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by IN2-IN2MX
Gramps - Yay, I should have called them but I was so afraid that it was going to spread because there was a little wind. Next time I will call them and let them handle it.
Debbolas - thank you girly. I actually tried the broom trick but nada.
Jess....I hate to hear you have some dickhead sommabiatches upstairs. I think the best thing to do would be to ask your Landlord to relocate them to anohter part of the building. You have been there longer than they have so if you file enough complaints they will probably get kicked out. It sounds to me like you shouldn't be the only ones complaining about these tards. Good luck sweetie.
PS just tell Mike to go open up a can of WHOOPASS!!! J/K:D

Kilrtoy
07-11-2004, 06:38 PM
He feels the same about chick flicks. LOL
I learned long time ago
Take a chick to a chick flick and get laid....
:D

Mandelon
07-11-2004, 06:40 PM
I would complain to the landlord constantly.......whine like a little bitch. Let landlord know its either you or them........one of you is gonna be moving.....
They are interfering with your quiet enjoyment and quality of life, you can't handle the stress, yadda yadda, you may need to seek counseling....... :D

Kilrtoy
07-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I would complain to the landlord constantly.......whine like a little bitch. Let landlord know its either you or them........one of you is gonna be moving.....
They are interfering with your quiet enjoyment and quality of life, you can't handle the stress, yadda yadda, you may need to seek counseling....... :D
WHAT, If I was the landlord I would say goodbye, I want new tenants so I can RAISE the rent.... J/K:D
Hey Mandelon are you coming to havasu on friday so we can hang.....

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
He feels the same about chick flicks. LOL
I learned long time ago
Take a chick to a chick flick and get laid....
:D
Mike's here...he says he don't need no chick flick to get that (from me). :rolleyes: :D ;) Ha ha. He's such a dork. :D

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
That's an idea. We did complain about them but they say it's a part of "apartment living." The management here used to be great but they got bought out by another company and now it's going downhill fast! :mad:

Kilrtoy
07-11-2004, 07:15 PM
At the price you pay to live in that place I WOULD RAISE HELL
that is what you get when you rent is 1200 bucks not what you guys pay....

Dr. Eagle
07-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Yep... I'd raise HELL! Those dumb asses should be cited for starting the fire... and tossed from the premises for endangering everyone living there!

IN2-IN2MX
07-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Yay, tell me about it. It's sick! I am calling the manager tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone for their great advice :)